All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My turn next?' The eyelid drooped again, and she smiled and nuzzled his belly. Magda stirred.

'Lovely, lovely, lovely,' she murmured, rolling over and stretching. She crawled up to Luke's face and kissed his nose lightly. 'That was the last time for me, darling Luke. I'm going to go shower and then go and meet Jurgen and soothe him. Thank you so much for turning me into someone I like. If Jurgen knew how much he owes you he'd have a fit.'

'You did it yourself, silly,' Uli heard him whisper. 'All I did was light the fuse. You're pure dynamite, girl.' Magda dipped her head and kissed him softly on the lips and then straightened up.'

'I'm going now before I start crying.' She scooped up her clothes and headed for the bathroom. Anita started to go after her, but Uli grabbed her arm and shook her head. Anita glared at her but Uli held on.

'Leave her for the moment. She's got to walk away in her own style,' she said softly. Anita stared for a moment then relaxed, and Uli let go of her. Luke sat up and gathered Anita into his arms.

'It's difficult for me too, sweetheart. There's a part of me that doesn't want to let go of any of you. But deep down you know it's time to move on, for me as well as you.' Anita buried her head in Luke's neck and clung to him, and Elena nodded. She too looked close to tears.

'Too much emotion,' she murmured to Uli. 'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I don't think we realized till now how much of a hole he's going to leave in our lives.' Her voice broke and Uli reached out and hugged her. She caught Luke's eye and knew that their thoughts were. She blew him a kiss and he returned it before dropping his head and nuzzling Anita's shoulder again. We're helping everyone accept that it's different now, she thought, and he understands me and I understand him. I'm so lucky. She drew Elena closer to her and helped her through the tears of loss.

LUKE, ULI, ANGELA, SPANISH VILLAGERS AND CHILDREN

The drive from Brussels to the village had tired me, and I didn't wake till late in the morning. We'd arrived as the sun was setting and I'd done nothing but stumble into the shower and then into bed. My bladder was too full to bear, so I staggered to the bathroom and dealt with the problem, then settled back under the sheet, luxuriating in having nothing to do. I heard footsteps on the stairs and Uli peered round the door. When she saw I was in the land of the living she advanced, carrying a loaded tray in both hands.

'Breakfast in bed for being a hero and doing all the driving,' she smiled, 'and I've fixed you a proper English one too. You're going to need all your strength this week.' I looked at the tray. It wasn't quite a proper English breakfast, but she'd been to so much trouble and invested so much love that I felt a lump rising in my throat and sat up straighter.

'I didn't know we had all this stuff,' I said as she put the tray on my lap. 'Have you been shopping?' She nodded proudly.

'The lady at the shop was so helpful; I pointed at things and showed her words in that phrase book, so it was quite easy. She kept talking as well, but I didn't understand a word so I just nodded and smiled. I'm going to have to learn a bit of Spanish or I'll feel like a helpless idiot when we're out together.' My kind of girl. I sipped orange juice and began to feel absolutely great.

'You fell asleep so quickly last night that I had to sort myself out,' she said, 'and even when I was coming you didn't move an inch. Are you going to make it up to me before we go and meet Mum at the airport?' I nodded happily.

'You bet. I need therapy badly. I'm still suffering from emotional overload after that night in Brussels. Still, at least Elena paid me the next morning.' She pinched me quite hard.

Don't sound as if we were just doing it for the money. Poor things. They were so upset and so sensible and so nice to me; they could have been really bitchy, you know, but they weren't, even though they were all feeling a bit miserable. I felt so sorry for them. I won't mind if we visit them again.' She looked at me sideways. 'Or if you decide you want a weekend in Brussels to talk about old times.' I thought about that.

'Too soon to be making those sorts of plans. But you could explain to me why you've still got your clothes on.' I twisted and put the breakfast tray on the bedside table as she jumped up and began stripping off her tank top. Her skirt fell to the floor and she was naked, her body glowing and taut in the sunlight. She held the pose for a second, then whisked the sheet away and dived onto the bed, grabbing my ears and forcing my head round so that we could kiss. My cock stirred as her fragrance invaded my senses, and she felt the movement and pulled back.

'I'm badly in need here, so I want hard and fast and a little bit rough, and from behind, please, and just as soon as you're ready, because we've got to be at the airport in a couple of hours.' She wriggled and ground her hip gently against my cock. 'Pretty please?'

'No problem, lady.' Her face was flushed and her breathing was fast and shallow. A thought struck me. 'Have you been bad?' She wriggled her hips again.

'Mmmm. Not bad in that way, except for sorting myself out last night, but I might be later. Sharing you with my own mother for a week is really naughty. But for now, just firmness and...' I clamped my hand over her mouth and rolled her over so her face was pressed into the pillow. She gave a muffled squeak and lifted her rump, and then pulled her knees up so she was kneeling, her ass thrust high. I leaned round and bit one soft buttock gently and her initial gasp turned into a long sigh. Her hand slipped into her groin and I knew she was caressing her clit, waiting for me to fill her. The scent of her need was heavy in the warm air and the finger that I drew down her cleft came away wet and slick, so I kneewalked over her legs and settled myself, driving hard into her in one slow deep stroke. She lifted her head and moaned happily and pushed back strongly against me, forcing the head of my cock against the top of her vagina. I grasped her hips and held myself still for a moment, straining into her, feeling her hand moving against the base of my prick as she touched herself. Then she gave a little shimmy and I pulled back slightly and we began the dance.

Less than five minutes fulfils the legal definition of a quickie, I've always thought, but it seemed like much longer as she bucked and twisted in my grip. Leaning over her back, I grasped her neck and buried myself in her. She twisted her head to breathe, and after the first whooping inhalation, I heard her muttering.

'More, just a little bit more, I want to be full of you, everywhere, fuller than this, full everywhere...' I straightened again, high above her, pinning her with my cock, then licked my thumb and slid it into her puckered asshole, twisting it roughly against the walls. She wailed once and buried her face in the pillow again, her body shaking as the beginnings of orgasm flooded through it. Her ass was jerking uncontrollably and the smooth strong muscles within were grasping me. I felt the storm surge gathering pace and quickened my own movements, hurrying after her, jetting my seed with a cry of exultation as the sensation took her soaring, and then falling limply forward as I sagged over her.

After a long minute she stirred and crawled forward, letting my cock slide out of her before turning round and lapping at it delicately.

'We always get it just right,' she mumbled contentedly. 'I'm going to be feeling buttery delicious all day now. Exactly what we wanted: I mean, you seemed to be enjoying yourself.' I thought about that and realized she was right. I'd wanted hard and fast too, and somehow our needs were synchronized in a very positive way. For the twentieth time in a week I felt supremely lucky. She gave my cock a final lick and then stretched.

'Clean me up a bit, but really gently, please, and then we'll have a shower and fetch Mum. I'd like to go to a proper supermarket too, if we've got time, for bathroom stuff and maybe some better coffee. Mum and I can't use economy shampoo and no conditioner and Señora Montero's shop only has the basics.' I twisted round and began to lave her pussy softly. It was slightly swollen and she sighed as my tongue stroked it. 'That feels wonderful. It's going to be such a lovely week.' I dipped my tongue into her pungent folds again and silently agreed. If it carried on the way it had started I might even be needing a Zimmer frame by the end.

'But it's absolutely beautiful!' Angela's said as she and Uli came back downstairs after the tour of the house. 'It feels as if it's a thousand years old and brand new at the same time. Who did it for you, Luke?' I shrugged.

'It's only a couple of hundred years old really. I did the easy bits and people from the village pitched in too; I had to hire professionals for the electricity and plumbing, but mostly it's all local. Local materials, local people, not like city rehabbing.' She nodded and looked round again.

'I'd love some of my designer friends to see this. Luxurious austerity is difficult to do.' She was wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, her feet in beach sandals and I realized with surprise that she wasn't wearing make-up. Her hair was pulled carelessly back in a ponytail and her eyes were sparkling with pleasure and excitement. She looked like a little girl on holiday and I had a flash of understanding about what a change this was for her. Uli caught my eye and I knew that we were sharing thoughts again.

'How tired are you, Mum?' she asked. 'We haven't made any real plans, except to have some lunch.' She jerked a thumb at me. 'Mr. Clever here interrupted breakfast to satisfy his other appetites so...' She checked for my reaction and giggled. 'Alright then, my appetites, but I'm still hungry. Luke, what shall we do?' Part of me wanted to lead them upstairs and show Angela the bedroom more thoroughly while Uli cheered us on, but the rest of me wanted a slow build up.

'I went to bed early last night so I'm not tired at all,' said Angela. 'What I want to do is see the sea. I haven't been on a beach in years, but I want to see your village first and have just something light for lunch so I don't faint.' She looked at us expectantly. I gestured to the door.

'Señora Montero's bursting with curiosity, so we'll kill two birds with one stone and then go down to a beach I know. It's only forty kilometers.' I offered each of them an arm and we strolled out into the warm sun.

There were a dozen children sitting on the rim of the fountain in the middle of the square and swinging their legs, and a suspiciously large number of locals in the bar next to Señora Montero's shop and hairdressers. Her husband Luis came to take our order, his eyes darting from Uli to Angela as he fumbled with his note pad. Then he looked at me and one eye flickered in a wink.

'Señor Luke, some seafood for you?' There was a certain amount of nudging and whispering going on and I realized it would be better to get this over with quickly. I looked at Uli.

'Tell your mum to get ready to be kissed, otherwise they'll be gawping at us as if we were from Mars. I turned back to Luis. 'Luis, you remember my "novia", Uli? Let me introduce you to her mother Angela, who has come to spend a week with us here.' He whipped to attention and stepped smartly round to Angela's seat. Once the introduction has been made, the kissing can begin. After what seemed like the whole village had kissed and inspected her Angela sat down, managing not to wipe her cheeks. Uli was about to say something when there was a commotion among the children, and the smallest, cutest, little girl was pushed forward: she whispered in my ear and I raised my eyebrows at the two women.

'Juanita here has reminded me that I promised we'd all go to the beach when the van and the blonde Señora were here. What do you think?' Uli looked doubtful, but Angela smiled delightedly.

'Just what we need to stay decent until this evening, and a beach is always more fun with children. Tell your waiter to hurry up and that next time he wants to kiss me he should shave first.' Uli relaxed and began to look delighted and I steeled myself for an afternoon of childminding. Juanita was waiting expectantly.

'Go and tell Luis to be quick with lunch, then tell your friends to collect all their stuff and tell their mothers what's happening and to tell them that Señora Montero knows my mobile number,' I told her. 'And then you can come back here and wait quietly and we'll go.' She beamed and flung her matchstick arms round my waist, and then tore off to spread the word. Luis arrived with salad and wine, and a bottle of alcohol free beer that he put ostentatiously in front of me. I got the message. Don't drink and drive. Juanita was his favorite niece.

Eating lunch with a dozen pairs of young eyes willing you to be as quick as possible is not the best experience in the world, but Uli and Angela were as excited as the kids and by the time I was gulping my coffee I was beginning to feel enthusiastic too. I put the cup down and beckoned to the children.

'Down to my house and wait quietly, chicos, while I tell Luis where we're going.' They tore off in a shrill pack and I paid the bill, promising to take good care of the village's future. We strolled down to the house and Angela and Uli hurried to collect our beach kit while I loaded the kids, totally illegally, into the van. The women reappeared and squeezed into the double passenger seat and I clambered in the drivers' side and hit the ignition.

There are beaches and beaches. Many of the Spanish ones have been ruined by uncontrolled development, but there are still long stretches, hemmed by low cliffs and hard to access, where shore and sea and sky meet in unspoiled perfection. I lay on white sand, watching Uli and Angela playing in the surf with the children, and thinking idly that life couldn't get much better. Angela came trotting up to me, breasts bouncing, nipples puckered, and shook her wet hair vigorously, spraying me with droplets of water.

'Come and swim again, Luke: we need someone who can tell the kids not to go out too far.' I peered up at her, enjoying the view. Her body was spangled with diamond specks of salt as the sun dried her, and she seemed to be glowing with ... with something.


'I was trying to conserve my energy.' She stuck her tongue out and grabbed my wrist, but I heaved back and she stumbled and fell half across me. I slipped my arms round her, my arms rasping gently across her sandy body, and licked the hollow of her throat delicately, enjoying the salt tang. She purred and pressed herself against me.

'This is such fun. You make me feel like a teenager again, Luke. How do you manage it?'

'You're the one doing it, Frau Fischer. I am who I am. Why are you distracting me from lifeguard duty?' She reached down and squeezed me gently.

'You'd better get rid of that or you'll scare the kids to death. Unless you're going to let them use you for windsurfing practice.' I winced at the thought and rolled her over so she was completely covered in sand.

'Don't be sadistic, woman. The water will deal with it very effectively and you can cool down too.' She chuckled and we strolled back down to the water's edge. Uli was surrounded by laughing children and a splashing war seemed to be in full swing. I dived in and surfaced by her side.

'Luke to the rescue.' I grabbed the nearest child and tossed him gently into the air towards his friends. Shrieks of excitement and a redoubling of the frenzied splashing was the predictable result and we lost ourselves in the game. At one stage I found myself grasping Uli, her breasts soft against me.

'Happy?' I asked. The smile on her lips and the sparkle in her eyes was all the answer necessary.

'I'm exhausted', announced Angela as she finished the last of her Rioja. We were sitting at the rustic table on my patio, full of food and wine, the warm evening air caressing our bodies. Uli wagged a finger at her mother.

'Not too exhausted, mum. We've got an appointment upstairs in a minute and your presence is requested.' Angela smiled.

'No, not quite that exhausted, but I just want a quickie and then fall asleep peacefully. You can carry on without me afterwards.' Uli winked at me.

'You see? Guests first and then the household help. She knows how to put me in my place.'

'Get upstairs, the pair of you,' I said. 'I want you both clean and eager by the time I've stacked the dishwasher and brushed my teeth.' They looked at each other, stood up, saluted me smartly and clattered up the stairs. I heard Angela's voice murmuring something and then a smothered giggle from Uli. I shook my head fondly and began to clear the table.

When I'd finished the bathroom necessities and freshened up I padded into the bedroom. Uli and her mother were half hidden behind the mosquito net and all I could see was the fuzzy outline of their glowing bodies. I slid in between them and gathered them into my arms. My cock was thickening and stretching already and when I felt a hand wandering across my groin I couldn't resist flexing it. Uli's tongue slipped softly into my ear and her warm breath tickled me.

'She feels a little bit shy about something, and doesn't want to tell me, so I'm going to go and have a quick shower and work myself up while you soothe her, OK?' She slid out of bed, her fingers trailing across my chest and disappeared into the bathroom. I rolled towards Angela and ran my tongue across her breasts.

'What's madam's pleasure tonight?' I murmured as one delicate nipple firmed under my lips. I felt, rather than saw, a flush spread across her face and down her neck, and she gulped before answering.

'Uli told me about you and her this morning and I've been thinking about it ever since and wondering if...' Like daughter, like mother, I thought wryly. I nipped her breast hard and she squeaked in surprise. I could smell the scent of her musk as she squirmed under my weight, and when I slid my hand down to her crotch she was wet and ready. I rolled over her and pinned her arms above her head with one hand, then pushed her knees apart with my leg. Her eyes were huge as she stared up at me, but her hips were rolling in anticipation and her pelvis was thrusting upwards, begging to be filled and crushed. With my free hand I set myself at the entrance to her body and dropped my hips, forcing myself hard into her, pushing myself through her fat pussy lips and feeling her stiffen and then relax as she stretched to accommodate me. A strangled sigh was forced from her and she opened herself completely to me as I thrust again. I pinched her nipple and twisted it, and as she gasped I clamped my mouth over hers, driving deep. The gasp turned into a muffled yelp but her grip relaxed a little as I settled into a hard rhythm, my weight holding her down, her body shuddering as I plowed her, preventing her from reacting as she wanted.

The wordless humming that was her trademark noise when she was being pleasured began, punctuated by gasping breaths as I continued to wrench her body towards climax. I was vaguely aware of the bed tilting slightly as Uli clambered onto it and rested her hand on the small of my back, squeezing a fold of skin in time with my movements. I don't think Angela noticed anything. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her lips drawn back, hands clawing at her own breasts as she heaved and thrashed beneath me. I felt the usual mixture of feelings. A part of me loved Angela's occasional need to be dominated, finding an answering chord in my own darker side, but the rest of my reactions were ambivalent and it wasn't a part of me that I especially liked. On the other hand, just once in a while it was what she needed and so did I. I shifted my weight and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder, using the new position to drive deeper into her until her body began to spasm as her orgasm welled up in her. Uli was watching us, one hand still stroking my back, the other gently caressing her pussy. Her breathing was fast and shallow and her aroma mingled with her mother's, making my head spin. I quickened my pace, forcing Angela's climax to the surface, and suddenly the pressure burst through and her body snapped into a rigid bow, her vaginal muscles clamping over my cock, painfully even, as she was swept away by the tide of pleasure. Uli gasped as she watched and her hand on my back slowed and stilled.