All Things to All People Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers

The aroma from the man was strong, guiding Kitten's reaction. She felt increasing nervousness as Monica reached out and stroked her head, smiling with lust. Kitten shuddered in fear, becoming confused. Cynthia could feel kitten's growing panic at the fear, at the lack of arousal. {Kitten, don't panic. He wants fear, so you're feeling fear. That is giving him pleasure. Concentrate on that, the fear is his pleasure. The fear is his pleasure.}

With Cynthia's mantra in her head, Kitten was able to keep fearful but unpanicked. Monica pulled Cynthia into her lap, gently caressing her body, murmuring, "Poor little straight girl. Is the big bad lezzie scaring you? What will I do? Plant my pussy on your face? Fuck you with a giant dildo? Force you to have a lezzie orgasm? Maybe all three? Yes, all three. I'm going to turn you into a lesbian little one."

She kept up this dialogue, sending Kitten into constant trembling fear. Holding onto her mantra, she was able to keep in her groove of pleasing the man. Knowing it was expected, she whimpered softly, "No, please let me go. I can't do it. Please let me go."

The drive took half an hour and ended up at a mansion. Monica tied a rope around Cynthia's hands, binding them behind her back. She was led into the house and upstairs into a bedroom. The two tied her down to the bed, arms and legs spread eagle. Kitten's fear had grown in response to the excitement in the man. Cynthia's constant mantra, {the fear is his pleasure, the fear is his pleasure} kept her out of panic. Then the man left the room, taking his scent with him.

{Kitten, switch!} Not understanding the reason, she did anyway, having come to trust her other half. Cynthia knew that without the man's scent, Kitten's ability to act fearful would be impaired. Cynthia was able to pretend where Kitten could only be honest. She kept up the act, begging for mercy from the lesbian tormentor.

Monica slowly caressed the bound woman's arms and legs, watching the struggles and becoming aroused by the moans of combined fear and arousal. She teased and tormented Cynthia for half an hour, never leaving her legs and arms, just tantalizing her with near approaches to breasts and cunt. Occasionally, she would kiss Cynthia deeply, forcing her tongue into the helpless woman's mouth. Cynthia was surprised that she was being turned on by the whole thing. Not just the woman on woman sex, but being bound as well. Having been inexperienced sexually before the accident, she had never considered what kinks she might enjoy.

When Monica attacked her breast, Cynthia lost it. She had not thought that a simple nibble on her breast cold be so erotic. All pretence at fear was lost and she cried out, "Oh God! Don't stop. More, more!" Monica smiled as her ministrations were turning this straight whore bi. Biting gently, she sent the bound woman writhing in pleasure and frustration. Cynthia's cunt was sopping, crying out for attention, attention that had not yet come. She begged and begged, "Please, my pussy, touch my pussy. I need to be fucked. Fuck me! Please!"

Monica stayed clear of her cunt for another half hour, teasing her mercilessly. Then she stopped, letting the woman writhe on the bed, unable to affect herself in any way, crying out incoherently. She watched the woman descend from heights of arousal to a crying mass of need. Inside, Cynthia was on her own, Kitten having no guidance in the air. Arousal almost gone, but horny as hell, Cynthia was moaning and begging softly.

Monica climbed up on the bed and knelt over Cynthia's head. "Eat my pussy whore, or you stay frustrated, and maybe I'll spank you for being displeasing." Desperate for some release, Cynthia bent her head forward, reaching for the woman's cunt. Her tongue could barely reach the pussy lips, preventing her from arousing Monica quickly. Monica's juices tasted different from cum or precum, but not unpleasant.

After fifteen minutes of barely reaching the lesbian's cunt, Cynthia realized that she would have to beg for what no straight woman would wish for. "Please let me eat your cunt. Please, Monica, sit on my face, smother me with your pussy." Letting the begging go on for several minutes, Monica finally gave in and dropped her cunt onto the woman's mouth. Finally able to reach it all, Cynthia attacked the pussy with gusto.

She did things she thought she would like. She lapped at the pussy, letting her tongue slide into the folds and back out in a long swash that ended up at her clit. Pussy juices flooded her face, running into her mouth, onto her neck and her hair. She had the out of place thought, "I'm going to need a shower before bed this morning." Monica was in heaven. Inexperienced, yet passionate, this woman was driving her wild. With her clit only being touched every second or two, her arousal was prolonged until she screamed in ecstasy ten minutes later, clamping her knees on Cynthia's head. Cynthia was shocked at discovering that the woman literally squirted juice when she came. Her already soaked face and head were saturated and some was sprayed directly on to her breasts as she leaned forward in orgasm.

Monica pushed herself back and whispered, "You were great. Are you sure you're not a lesbian?" She licked her juices off of Cynthia's face with loving strokes, occasionally kissing the helpless woman deeply. "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh God yes. Please, eat me out, make me cum. Fuck me!"

Monica moved down farther, cleaning Cynthia's breasts and sending her arousal soaring again. Once she was writhing under the assault on her breasts again, Monica dived into her cunt, soaked in sweet juices, lapping at the edges, cleaning the border of Cynthia's cunt of the juices that were collecting there. Cynthia was being driven wild. She had no idea that her cunt could be stimulated in such a maddening way. She was bucking and twisting, trying to get a touch to her pussy and clit. The lesbian was too skilled, keeping on the edge for a seemingly endless time. When Cynthia had gone inarticulate, unable to get a understandable word out, she brushed her tongue directly into the pussy, the panting woman screamed in pleasure, yet not quite at orgasm. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her body barely able to handle the intensity of sensation. Climax was only one more sensation away, and Monica's tongue flicking across her clit was it. Cynthia's body clenched, freezing for an instant, then a wail escaped from her throat and her body shook as an orgasm shook her like a Richter 9.0 earthquake. The climax went on for over a minute, extended by Monica's continued attention to the hyper-sensitized clit. Cynthia's arms and legs pulled violently against the ropes binding her, hard enough to have something go snap.

Monica's practiced ear caught the popping sound and stopped. Cynthia came down and was aware of a sharp pain in her left shoulder. "Owwww!"

"Cynthia, where does it hurt?"

"My shoulder, I think I broke something."

"Let me check, I'm a nurse." She probed the shoulder, after untying the arm. Her expert hands found that it was not broken, but had apparently dislocated partially and had reset.

"It's not broken, but we'll have to stop. There's too much danger of fully dislocating your shoulder. Too bad, I was looking forward to fucking you with a strap on while he fucked your face."

The man entered the room, "I'm so sorry. It was not our intent to cause you harm. Will you forgive us?"

"Actually, that was a mind blowing orgasm, well worth a strained shoulder. And, we can still do the double teaming, just as long as I'm not tied down. If you two are up to it."

Monica shook her head. "It's not safe. This close to a partial dislocation, it would be too easy to fully dislocate it. I'm going to bind your shoulder and then take you back to Gloria. Please assure her that we meant no harm."

"I think as long as I'm intact and she's off the hook for what she owes you, she'll be fine."

"Her debt is cleared. Would you be interested in a return engagement sometime?"

"Yes, for the usual fee."

"Of course."

"Now, you should go a day to let the joint settle back in. No strenuous exertion of the arm. This is my card. If it gets worse, come by and see me. I'll see that it gets treated for free."

"Thanks."

Her shoulder was wrapped and they drove her back to the corner, where Gloria was not present. The man insisted that she take the original $2500 fee as a visible way of saying they were sorry. Reluctantly, she accepted, knowing that in this line of work, you didn't turn down anything financial. Assuring them that she would be okay, she got out and waved them off. No one approached her for the 15 minutes it took Gloria to return.

Seeing her friend bandaged, the prostitute was furious, "Those fuckers! I'll see them in hell!"

"Gloria! Stop! It's all right. I sprained my shoulder having an orgasm. Do you understand? It was an orgasm."

"What you sayin, girl? You had an orgasm? You a lezzie?"

"Come on girl. You seen anything that say I'm a lezzie?" Cynthia snapped, imitating Gloria's own accent. "I swear, someone with that good a tongue would have you off too, disgust or no disgust. Best of all, you're off the hook, and we got paid. Here's your half."

Gloria tried to refuse, "No girl. You went out on a limb for me. I can' take your money."

"Yes you will. There was little sacrifice here. I enjoyed myself tonight, not Kitten, but Cynthia. I can't do the normal tricks without the guilt, though I think I'm getting over that, but this was actually fun. If they come back, I'm on board. You handed me a great client. Call it a finder's fee."

Gloria was too much a pro to turn down that much money a second time. She took her half and said, "Let's call it a night. You need to rest your arm and I want to buy you dinner. No arguing, I'm buying and we're going to Carlo's. You got elegant in your closet?"

"No, never thought elegant would be needed."

"No worry, I got something that will fit you. I wasn't always this big."

The two girls enjoyed a $200 meal at the elegant Italian eatery and splurged on a night at the Knockers Hotel, a five star establishment. By the next day, it was back to business as usual.

Cynthia did take a day off to heal her shoulder and on the fifth day, the other two significant encounters took place. The first one was a normal contact as far as she could tell. Kitten was putting herself on display and a car pulled up. Three guys were inside. "Hey, look who's here. Hey babe, how about some blow jobs?"

"Sure boys, three blows, that'll be $250."

"What? You're charging now? What happened to the free slut?"

"Boys, I'm a whore, in case you haven't noticed. Charging is what I do. Now, you going to pay, or are you moving on? I'd prefer to give you some head, myself."

"Drive on Mac. This slut thinks too much of herself. Wait till Rob sees this."

Cynthia, her memory still in shambles, wrote it off to cheap ass bastards. What she didn't remember was that these three boys were frat guys and Rob was her boyfriend's name. The close contact with her past drove off, Cynthia blissfully unaware.

The last event was a life changing event. It was after 2 in the morning. Both were thinking about calling it a night when car drove up. Gloria let Cynthia have this one. Kitten leaned into the window and was overpowered by the air freshener. The idiot had taken the entire thing out and flooded the car with vanilla.

"Hi there. What's a nice guy like you doing out here in the wee hours?"

"You up for a blow job?"

"That's nice, short and to the point. $50 says I am, $100 if you want it bare."

"Normal's fine. Here's you go. Hop on in."

"Just a minute. Gloria, here's your $25. You go on home. I'll go home as soon as I get done here."

"Sure thing girl. See you tomorrow."

When she got into the car, she faked a sneeze, asking, "Can we get rid of this, I'm allergic?"

"Sure, go ahead and put it in the glove box."

Making small talk, Kitten asked, "You ever wonder why they call it a glove box? I mean, there's never any gloves in it." The scent was clearing and Kitten was beginning to get a hint. Cynthia, on the inside, had noticed that the guy was aiming for the freeway. She was bothered, something was wrong.

{Kitten, what does he want?}

{It's strong, real strong. Let's see, he wants to...}

{What Kitten, what does he want?}

Her inner voice took on a dreamy quality, almost hypnotic. {He wants to cut my throat and fuck me while it sprays all over him. That sounds so erotic.}

{Kitten, jump out now! He's going to kill us!} Cynthia was in a panic. Once they reached the freeway, they couldn't jump out without killing themselves anyway.

{But, it's what he wants. I've got to give him what he wants.}

Cynthia realized that something in this man's scent was different. Kitten was fully enthralled and could not resist. Her only chance was to forcibly take control and fast. In the mindscape they shared, Cynthia pushed for all she was worth. She felt like she was wading through molasses. She could not break through. Terror hit her, realizing that Sister Anne had been right. She was going willingly to her death at the hands of a maniac.

Inside her brain, things happened. Adrenaline was released in massive amounts, reacting to a flight or flight situation. Nerve receptors in her brain fired at extreme rates, including a dead circle of nerves surrounding the locked portion of her memories. More importantly for her immediate survival, normally dormant parts of her brain took on, temporarily, sense of self functions. Like a mother, gaining strength to lift the car off of her child, Cynthia was momentarily strong enough to break through.

Back in control, she thanked God that Kitten never remembered seat belts, grabbed her purse, opened the door and dove out as the car turned on to the onramp and accelerated to 45 miles per hour. She hit the pavement spinning, rolling over and over while sliding along the pavement at a rapidly decreasing speed, her skin being left behind as a human skid mark. She rolled off the road and into a large tree, taking the hit on her injured shoulder. She heard an audible pop as she lost consciousness.

**********************

Five days. Dave had been trying to track down Cynthia for five days. The police had closed the crime as unsolvable. No one wanted to put enough energy into the case to solve one of several dozen gang crimes in that three day period. The security camera at the clinic had not been working. Seems the gangs vandalized them every time they got fixed. Since they left the inside of the clinic alone, the clinic managers chose to not throw what little money they had at an unsolvable problem. After five days, Dave had to make a decision. Was she alive or dead? If she was alive, where could she be? What would a woman who became the sex toy of every man she met do to survive? When the answer came to him, he kicked himself for not thinking of it earlier.

**********************

At the frat house, the three members who had seen Cynthia showed Rob a picture taken by a cell phone camera. There was Cynthia, in all her hooker glory, standing on the corner. Rob could not believe what he had seen. Cynthia, his girl, selling herself to any man who drove up. His willingness to stand by her, to believe that she had been drugged that day eroded and he was in tears, being comforted by the very guys that had used Cynthia when she was vulnerable. Rob threw away all those things that reminded him of her and wrote her out of his life.

**********************

While Cynthia lay unconscious, her brain chemistry altered subtly. The extra sense of self faded, it's need gone. The paths to her memories, however, were more deeply burned in. Associations were restored and memories came flooding back. Being unconscious and hidden for 24 hours allowed her brain, in multiple dream states, to organize and renew. When she awoke, she would remember everything...

To be continued...

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers