All Things to All People Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Crushing despair hit Cynthia. All she could do was try to explain, "No. But Rob, I wasn't me. There was a lab accident."

"Don't give me any of your science bull shit! There's no such thing as a drug that turns good girls into whores. You're a slut and I want you out of my life."

His reaction, the 'good girl' comment and calling her a slut, was too much. Anger welled up. "You fucking hypocrite! You enjoyed the 'slut' well enough when she came onto you. Is that what makes a good girl, they fuck you and no one else!"

SLAP! Rob's hand lashed out, striking Cynthia across the face. They started at one another for several seconds. The Cynthia turned and strode out, struggling to not give him the satisfaction of tears. As she walked down the hall (Rob's room was at the end), the smell of men washed over her. Sex Kitten found a hotbed of desire as Cynthia slowed. In her grief at the loss of the man she thought loved her, she didn't even try to resist. "This is what I am. I can't fight it. No one will accept me for anything but a whore." Feeling Kitten moving up, Cynthia turned to face the hallway, all the guys staring at her, some in shock, some in lust. "I'll take the entire house on for $2500." Before she could change her mind, she took her bag of cough drops and dropped them over the edge of the stairs, and fell away inside herself, letting Sex Kitten do what she did best.

While the guys scrambled to come up with the cash, Cynthia stripped her clothes off, dropping them in the middle of the hall. From down the corridor, a door slammed, a sobbing Rob unable to watch what was happening. Of the dozen fraternity brothers, only two chose not to take advantage of her offer. The other ten had little difficulty getting the money raised, though, ironically, Sex Kitten wouldn't have made them pay.

They led her to a game room at the end of the hall opposite Rob's room. Kitten was overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of scents in the air, all the desires wafting in the air. She grabbed two and drug them to the pool table. She lay on it shortways, hanging her head over one edge and her hips over the other. One of the two put his cock in front of her face, letting her suck it into her mouth while the other she had grabbed, pulled her legs apart and plunged into her cunt. A third guy climbed up on top of her and, dribbling spit onto her breasts, pushed her two globed against each other, his cock trapped between them. All three were pumping against her as she moaned in pleasure. The rest lined up.

Cynthia's hands flailed uselessly at her sides. Cocks were plunging into her mouth and cunt, and between her tits. She reveled in the sensations that assaulted her, the feelings, smells, sounds of being taken by three men at the same time. The guy in her mouth had tipped her head back as far as possible, allowing him to reach all the way back in her throat. Cynthia's mouth was trying to suck on the cock that was in constant motion. He increased speed steadily, rapidly approaching his point of no return. As his cock unloaded, he pulled out and splattered most of his cum onto her face and neck. As he backed away, Cynthia cried out for more, her arms reaching back to draw someone new into her mouth.

The man between her breasts was pinching her nipples while he squeezed her tits together. Her moans, each time he did, convinced him that she liked it rough like that and he pinched them harder and harder. The sight of her nipples being reduced to two thin swaths of skin, bright red and erect, was more than he could handle. His orgasm laid lines of cum across her upper chest and neck. He wiped the remains of his cum across her breasts as he climbed off of her.

The third guy, the one in her cunt was lasting longer. He went in slow and out almost all the way, watching the lips and muscles of her pussy try to hold him in unsuccessfully. He had watched the other two cum on her body and decided that he wanted that too. He watched guy another stick himself into her mouth, this one letting it rest in her, forcing Cynthia to do all the work. The vision of her mouth, rolling the cock in it and sucking in its cheeks was too much and he felt the climax start, pulling out and spraying her belly with cum.

A fifth guy replace him and wiped some lube from her pussy down to her ass and stuck himself into her there. The pressure on her ass caused her to moan loudly around the cock in her mouth. The thrusts in her ass were forcing her head farther up on the cock in her mouth repeatedly. This additional stimulation was enough to send him over the edge, cum pouring down her throat, as he held himself solidly in her mouth. Some dribbled out, joining the rest of the cum on her face. The view of cum leaking out of her mouth while a cock pulsed in her was too much for the ass man and he filled her ass with his spunk.

As the next men approached her face, Cynthia detected a different desire. Cooing at him, she cooed, "I've been a bad girl. Would someone please punish me? I need to be slapped and spanked."

The two could not believe their luck. The little whore liked getting slapped and hit. The one at her head grabbed her hair and slapped her face, asking, "Do you like that slut? Do you like the pain?"

"Oh yes, slap me more. Spank my ass, I need my ass spanked."

A series of slaps, both against her cheeks and her ass resounded in the room as Cynthia moaned and begged for more. Both sets of cheeks were turning red and getting hot in response. The one slapping her face stopped long enough to put himself in her and then started slapping again as she worked on his cock in her mouth. At her other end, the spanking moved from her ass to her pussy, his hand slapping down on her pussy over and over again. Cynthia felt the pain but wanted it because he did. She was crying out in pain around the cock in her mouth, causing incredible pleasure for that guy. He reached the point he could no longer concentrate on slapping her and shortly was pumping cum down her throat. Part way through, he pulled out and laid still more cum on her face.

Only then did the guy slapping her pussy stop and plunge into the hot cunt, warmed by the repeated impacts on it. As he entered her, yet another guy came up to her mouth, wiping his cock in the cum around her face. Slick with the cum of three other guys, he had her lick it off before he went back and wiped more onto himself. This time, he stuck it into her, letting her suck the fluid off him like an all day sucker. He was so worked up by watching all the others that he blew his load quickly, replacing the cum on her face with his own. The guy in her pussy was just cumming himself when a voice yelled from the doorway, "What in the name of all that's holy are you asses doing!"

Dave, who had not received her phone call, had gone looking for Cynthia, making the frat house his first stop. He stood in the doorway, one hand held behind him. He stepped to the side of the door and yelled, "Everyone out! This party is over."

Steve, one of the two still waiting, laughed, "Ease up Dave. She's a hooker and we paid her. It's not like we're raping her."

"Last time I checked, hiring a hooker was illegal. One call to the dean," he held up his cell phone, "and this house is shut down for good. So which will it be, backing off or closing down?"

Steve stepped up menacingly, trying to intimidate Dave with his size, "Dave, you don't want to piss off the wrong people. You leave now and we'll forget everything."

As Steve got close, his fist balled up, Dave's hand whipped out from behind his back and the tazer he held made contact. Zzzzzt! Steve rolled up into a ball, his muscles not working properly. The others heard the "beep, beep, beep" of three numbers being pushed on the cell phone and backed away, out of the room, two dragging Steve with them.

Dave didn't know what had happened, but suspected that Cynthia would be an emotional wreck. Instead of popping one of the ammonia capsules he had found with her cough drops, he went over to Cynthia and whispered, "Breathe deep."

As she did, Sex Kitten noticed the desire for submission and became pliant. "What do you wish of me?"

"Get up and put your clothes on. I want you in your apartment."

"Of course, whatever you say."

By the time her clothes were on, they were soaked in cum, leaving her state obvious to any who saw her. Kitten didn't care and Dave was more worried about getting her home before she picked up on someone else. Fortunately it was late and they encountered no one on the way. Once in her apartment, he asked Kitten to undress, take a shower and put on some PJs. While she did, he took her cum soaked clothes to the washer and started them getting clean. When he did not hear from Cynthia for several minutes after her shower stopped, he peeked in and saw her lying listless on the bed naked.

After pulling a sheet over her, he popped a capsule under her nose, the acrid smell driving all others out and bringing a reluctant Cynthia back out, overwhelmed with grief. Through the tears, she told him of Rob's reaction and her loss of hope, letting Sex Kitten have her way. He held her, anger growing at Rob, the frat guys and the whole set of circumstances. He vowed to himself that he would find some way to help her, if it was the last thing he did.

Putting her to bed, he told her, "I'm going to sleep on the couch. Don't go anywhere without me. Now sleep. We have to look at the result of our experiments in the morning."

**********************

In the lab, six rats lay dying. Each died of some different cause, but all lay dying. One, however, would be found to have died from a fatal case of allergic reactions to a wide variety of airborne allergens...

To be concluded...

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers