All This Talk About Sex

Story Info
Not so innocent flirting leads to after work sex.
1.6k words
3.89
70.5k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

The devil makes work for idle hands.

So said Rob, the owner and manager of 'Shutters', the camera shop.

Besides Rob, who was thirty three and married to Jill, there was Paul, at thirty eight the oldest member of the team. Paul was good looking and had a great personality. All the ladies adored him, for his looks and his way with words. Then there was the baby of the team, Mandy. She was twenty and recently engaged. Finally Cassie. She had joined six months ago and absolutely loved the job because it merged her two great passions in life; photography and talking to people.

Well, she also had her husband of eight years, Gary, and her five year old son.

But she loved this job. The people were all so friendly and had made her feel really welcome. When it was quiet they would talk and talk. About anything. Including sex. Nothing sinister, just gossip, chat and jokes. She found there were no real boundaries as to what they could say to each other as long as they didn't get too intrusive into each others private relationships.

Cassie and Mandy became great mates, and it was Mandy who had helped her find her feet. After a month or so, she could ask Mandy about the men.

Women stuff, like could they be trusted.

"Oh yeah no worries there," replied Mandy. "They talk about sex a lot, like all men, but they've never tried anything. They're more like big brothers now."

Cassie felt very comfortable at work. She was twenty nine. She was petite. Small in all ways - height, weight, breasts.

Her stand out feature was her ass. Gary her told her so. Her girl friends had told her so. And Paul had mentioned it.

One day at work she had asked the two men if they were ass men or tits men. Rob said he was a tits man, Paul admitted to being an ass man.

"Oh well I'm safe there then!" she joked to Rob, pointing at her small chest.

"As an ass man though," interrupted Paul, "yours is pretty good."

Cassie had smiled at this. When she first started work there, she thought Paul was fit, like most women, but she had soon got over this. As Mandy said, he was more like a big brother now. They both were.

Although she got on very well with Paul and could talk to him about anything and everything when others were present, she was a bit more shy when it was just the two of them. It was really Rob, she was closer to. She found him to be a great friend and boss. She was very comfortable with him either in a group or alone. There was nothing happening between them, but she was aware of a slight sexual chemistry. Whenever she thought this, she banished the idea from her mind almost immediately.

Mandy had once asked her if she and Rob were 'close'. It was a very subtle question but Cassie knew what she meant and was both proud and relieved to say no. Besides she was happy with Gary. They were in love, although she sensed that the sex was a bit dull and repetitive. It was frequent enough but sometimes she wanted more, a bit more adventure. But she had never thought this enough to consider straying.

One summer Tuesday was a really quiet day at work. For some reason the only topic of conversation on everyones mind was sex. Good natured stuff, jokes, questions etc. One game they played was to admit to the others their fantasies. It was hilarious and they all had a great laugh. On her way home, Cassie was still smiling to herself' and she had to admit to feeling slightly horny during the day. But her desires were saved for Gary and they had a good fuck that night, more fulfilling than normal for Cassie. In bed that night she thought about work, and couldn't sleep as she still felt horny. In her mind she was devising a little plan.

She knew that Mandy was leaving an hour early the next day to go house hunting. The layout of the shop was that there was the shop, then a small office behind, then some stairs leading to a small kitchen/staffroom and then a toilet leading off that. Normally Cassie would get changed into a tee shirt and either jeans or shorts after work. She mostly would go into the toilet to get changed but it was very cramped. A couple of times she would simply change in the kitchen, being careful not to expose too much. Mandy did the same and it was all very innocent, the boys saying nothing and usually looking away. Cassie thought it would be a bit of an adventure if she deliberately got changed in front of them the next day, maybe showing more than usual. She didn't want anything more than a bit of exhibitionism. The sense that they might see a bit more of her ass than was usual turned her on to the extent that she could get herself really horny for Gary.

So she wore her skimpiest thong to work that Wednesday. Again a really quiet day, and again the talk came round to sex. Mandy created a game where they each had to rate every customer out of ten for looks and sex appeal. It was fun, especially when elderly or really ugly people came in.

Mandy left at five pm as arranged. When they closed the shop she helped them cash up then they all went upstairs. As was also common, especially on hot sunny days, Paul got some beers out the fridge. They opened the bottles then Cassie went to her bag in order to get changed. She removed her work blouse to reveal a white vest, which would half cover her ass. Then, facing the boys she pulled down her work trousers. She didn't really look at their faces, more staring at the wall, trying not to think about what she was doing.

"Nice legs girl!" joked Paul. "Give us a twirl."

Cassie wasn't too sure. She knew that by turning round she would reveal her bare ass cheeks and she didn't really know if this was such a good idea after all. She took a swig of beer, then smiled.

"Ready?"

She then twirled round in front of them, her face feeling hotter by the second. When she turned round she looked back at them, to see their faces gawping in amazement.

"That's enough," she said, and began talking to Rob about something completely different to change the subject.

She was a bit flustered though, and as she faced Rob, she forgot to put her shorts on. She became aware of Paul edging round to get another look at her ass. Now she was getting excited. She didn't want anything more to happen, but sensing another man checking out her ass was fun.

For a few minutes Paul just stared at her bare ass, then he moved in. With both hands he grabbed her ass cheeks, giving them a good squeeze. She didn't resist. He moved closer, pressing his groin into her ass. She could feel his cock twitching in his trousers. She looked at Rob, who was smiling at the events unfolding in front of him. Cassie began to grind her ass against Paul and then he moved his hands round to the front, he slipped them inside the front of her thong. He pulled her thong down to her knees, and she let it slip to the floor, revealing her neatly trimmed bush to Rob. Paul gently rubbed her pussy as she backed against him.

Cassie reached forward to Rob's trousers. She felt his cock was hard and she began to undo his fly. Rob whipped out his erect member and Cassie grabbed it. She stroked it and leant forward to kiss it. She stepped forward to take Rob's cock in her mouth and started to suck him. As she stepped forward and bent down to give Rob a blow job, Paul got a fantastic view of her pussy lips. He pulled down his trousers and pants and gently slipped his cock inside her, pumping her from behind. He got faster and faster, thrusting into her until he exploded his cum in her cunt.

Cassie pulled away from Paul and gently guided Rob to lie down. She straddled him, lowering her vagina on to his waiting throbbing cock. They thrust against each other, fucking furiously until they came, almost at the same time. After they came, she lay her head on his chest, regaining her breath and smiling in satisfaction. Her cunt was filled with the two men's sperm and she had never felt so much pleasure. The three of them curled up together on the floor, finishing their drinks, and Cassie shared passionate kisses with the two of them. As they lay there, Rob slipped his hand into her bra, which she peeled off. Paul remarked that they had not yet seen her tits, and they soon got down to taking a nipple each into their mouth and sucking. Cassie reached down and began to stroke their cocks, which soon hardened.

This time she took Paul in her mouth, sucking him to his second orgasm, while Rob once again filled her dripping cunt with his cum.

Once they had finished they dressed, and Rob sprayed air freshener while they tidied up.

"Don't want Mandy to suspect anything," said Cassie.

They laughed and kissed, then headed off home.

The next day Rob spoke to Cassie and Paul separately, suggesting that it must be a one off and that it wasn't a good idea for it to happen again. They both agreed, but Cassie had to admit to wanting it to happen again.

A couple of days later they found the temptation too much and after Mandy had left, they found themselves enjoying much more than just an after work drink.

When they had finished, Paul said something interesting.

"I wonder if we can get Mandy involved maybe."

Maybe...

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers