All Tied Up

Story Info
He loves to be dominated by his partner.
2.1k words
3.82
50.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redpan
redpan
6 Followers

Sally walked into the room. I was watching TV and didn’t really take much notice until that is she stood in front of me. She had her long blond hair tied back in a pony tale, pulled tight from her fore head. She was wearing her red and brown Basque and leather micro skirt. I could see the tops of her fishnet stockings peak from under the hem of the skirt. On her arms and hands she had full-length leather gloves. On her feet, she wore a pair of black stiletto shoes with long thin spiked heals. In her hand she held a black leather mask and was tapping it slowly against the side of her thigh.

“Get up!” she ordered. I quickly stood to attention (in more ways than one). “You’ve been a naughty boy. I don’t like to be ignored. Stand still and don’t move.”

She proceeded to strip me naked. After a few seconds, I stood there, my cock rising to the occasion. Walking behind me, she placed the leather mask over my head. I had air holes over my nostrils, but the tight fit meant that I could not utter a word. I could just about see through the small eye slits. The exquisite smell of leather came to my nostrils, ensuring that my cock came even more to attention. Sally came around to the front, and grasping my cock, walked me meekly out of the room and up to the spare bedroom.

Once upstairs, Sally pushed me onto the bed. I lay down on my back. Sally connected some handcuffs to my wrists and attached them to the solid wood of the bedposts. I could do nothing or say nothing. Sally came up to my side. I followed her movements with my eyes. She leaned over and started to lick the leather around my face, at the same time running a leather finger up and down the length of my cock. My wrists strained against the handcuffs, but I remained immobile.

“No you don’t you naughty boy. I’m in control and I can do what I want”

With that she climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest. Her black micro skirt lifted around her waist. Her damp pussy lips were in before my eyes. They were already puffy and open. I could smell her pungent aroma. With a laugh, Sally started to pull her pussy lips with her fingers and then slipped her leather digits into the wet gaping hole of her cunt. I could see the leather begin to change shade as her flowing juices were soaked up into the material. Sally flung her head back and started to moan.

“I bet you’d like to fuck my cunt. Well I prefer my own fingers. I love the feel of the leather in my cunt. It’s sooooo smooth. Can you smell my cunt?”

She lifted her hips above my face and lowered her cunt onto the mask where my mouth was positioned. Slowly she slid her cunt up and down my chin. I stuck my tongue out but the leather blocked it. Sally moved back and leaning over, lapped at the soaked leather mask. My cock was now pulsating. Sally glanced behind and smiled.

“My, he is excited. Perhaps I can help him.”

Sally got up and turned around. All I could see now was her buttocks with the staining garter straps pulling at her fishnet stockings. She spread her legs more and I got a good view of the tiny round hole of her ass. When I got out of this I was determined to give THAT some punishment. Then, however my attention was directed elsewhere. I could feel Sally’s leather covered hands closing around my cock and start to slowly move from the base to the sensitive tip of my cock. I thrust my hips upward, but Sally slapped my ass in mock anger.

“Now, now, I play the shots, not you!”

I turned my head and started to rub my face against the sides of Sally’s stilettos positioned at the side of my face. I could feel my balls tingle and my cock strain against Sally’s hand. I wouldn’t last out much longer.

“So you like my shoes do you?” Sally enquired, rising from the bed. She let go of my cock. I was horrified, as I was so near to cuming. Sally stood and took off her shoe. Moving to the end of the bed she grabbed my cock. With some effort she pulled it back and speedily wanked it, swiftly moving her fingers. With the other hand she pushed the 6” stiletto heal into my ass. I could feel a stinging sensation as it forced its way in. slowly it penetrated and came to rest against my prostate. It was all I could take. The extra pressure in just the right place made me cum. A white pulsating jet of cum erupted from my cock, 3 and 4 times I pulsed, and it landed on my belly. I lay back exhausted. Sally rubbed the white liquid into my skin and into her leather gloves. With that she came over and released me from the mask. My face was covered in sweat. I expected to be released from the cuffs but how wrong I was.

“Don’t expect to be released. I haven’t cum yet and I demand my rights. You sit back and rest, You’ll need it.”

With that she got up and left the room. After 10 minutes I heard the front door slam and then silence. After I don’t know how long I fell asleep.

I don’t know how long I slept, but I woke up with a start, as the front door slammed shut. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Sally entered the room. I asked if she could release me, but she smiled and gave a nod of her head. She had changed clothes and was wearing a white silk blouse with a blue skirt that came just below the knee. As it was now winter she was wearing a pair of blue calf length boots. Sally turned to the door and smiled. She beckoned someone. I looked with a start. There was no way I could hide myself. A young woman walked in. It was Sarah, Sally’s work colleague. She was an odd one. She always seemed to be on her own. I never saw her with a boyfriend. She was about 5’ 5” with long blond hair half way down her back. Usually she wore glasses, but now she did not have them on. She was dressed similar to Sally: a white blouse and long black skirt. She was also wearing boots, but you couldn’t see too much of them because of the skirt. I could feel myself go red with embarrassment. Mind you, I was not alone. Sarah’s face was the same shade as mine. Only Sally looked in control of the situation.

“Well John, I decided to let Sarah join in some fun. She’s always had a crush on you, so I thought she’d like to see you in all your glory.”

With that Sally flicked my limp cock with her finger.

“Oh dear that won’t do will it. I promised Sarah that she could do anything but fuck you. Go on love see if you can get it to stand up”

“Are you sure Sally, I don’t want to upset anyone.”

“No problem.” Said Sally “Be my guest.”

I just looked on, dumb struck. Sarah leaned over and gingerly wrapped her long nailed fingers around my cock. A shiver of excitement went up the base of my spine. Sarah’s eyes opened wide as my cock started to stiffen. She slowly started to rub my cock up and down, her eyes fixed rigid to my 7” tool.

“I bet you’d love to stick your cock in Sarah’s cunt, wouldn’t you love”, said Sally, lifting her long skirt, showing the fishnet stockings above her boots. Sally started to rub her own clit through the satin of her blue coloured panties. With the other hand, she reached for Sarah’s long dress and rubbed her hands up and down her legs under the skirt. Sarah gave a shiver, but made no attempt to move away. Indeed she moved closer to Sally, still keeping up the sensuous rubbing movement on my cock. I was powerless. The only thing I could do was move my hips up and down in time to Sarah’s hand movements.

“I bet you’d love to see what Sarah is wearing wouldn’t you “, and with that Sally started to lift Sarah’s skirt. The boots seemed to go on forever. They eventually finished mid thigh, just below her black stocking tops. Sally’s hand finally arrived at Sarah’s panties. They were white silk. I could tell they were silk because it was easy to make out the stain over her cunt even from this distance.

“Well well, John, I do believe you are making Sarah excited.”

And with that she turned Sarah to face me, walked behind her, lifted her skirt and from the expression on Sarah’s face stuck her fingers under her panties and started to finger fuck her. Sarah turned her head in protest, but Sally told her to relax and enjoy the experience.

“Go on Sarah, give him a good suck, his cock is gagging for it.” Sarah lowered her head, at the same time thrusting her buttocks onto Sally’s fingers. I felt her hot succulent mouth close over the tip of my cock, her tongue flicking at the sensitive part just below the head. I groaned in appreciation. This was the sign Sarah had been waiting for. Her wet lips traced saliva from the base to the tip of my cock. She also started to groan, as Sally’s fingers started to work their magic on Sarah’s cunt. I wasn’t going to last much longer. Then Sarah’s head was joined by Sally’s. Sarah lifted her head and I was treated to the sight and feeling of two tongue’s lapping at my pulsating cock. I raised my head, and could see the two smiling faces inches from each other. Two wet tongues were lapping at my cock, sometimes meeting each other as they fought to see who could cover the most flesh. Sarah’s hand came up and gently cupped my balls. Sally slowly slid a wet finger into my ass. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Two tongues were replaced by two hands gripping my cock. The tongues were now exploring each other as Sarah and Sally joined wet lips together. There is nothing like the sight of two beautiful women kissing each other. Reluctantly Sally broke away and stood up. Sarah stayed kneeling on the floor.

“I think John’s cock needs a nice wet cunt to play with and as I said earlier, only I can fuck John.” With that sally climbed up onto the bed, hitching her skirt around her waist. With the other hand she pulled her panties to one side and planted herself on my cock.

“Come on, fuck me hard, I want you to make me cum like never before. Climb up here Sarah and face me.”

Sarah straddled my chest and then slid back, forcing her crotch over my face. I was surrounded in darkness, her skirt falling over my head. I could feel and smell the leather of her boots next to my head. Her panty covered cunt pressed into my chin. Sarah was rubbing her clit onto the hard bone. I pressed my tongue into the slinky material, trying to reach her anus. With some wriggling of my tongue, I forced my way past the silky barrier and to her tight puckered hole. I could feel Sarah’s thighs give a shiver as I licked in and around the sensitive spot. Sarah’s action speeded up: she pushed down harder on my chin. I could feel Sally speed up on my pulsating cock. She felt wet, very wet. I could hear nothing, cut off from the outside world as I was, but I guessed that things had reached a peak. My body felt like a mattress as the two crazed women ground themselves into my body. They were obviously exploding to orgasm, but because I had cum earlier, I was still a short way off. That was to change in an instant. I felt Sally lean back and grab my balls. That was all I needed. With a final thrust, I exploded into Sally’s cunt. Two, three, four times I thrusted until finally I lay back exhausted.

After a short while Sarah raised her leg and stood weakly to the floor. Sally slid off my now flaccid cock. Both girls stretched out on the two chairs by the bed. There was just one more thing on my mind.

“Can you release me now?!”

redpan
redpan
6 Followers