All Tied Up By My Master

Story Info
Master treats slave to a sensual session.
3.7k words
4.4
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temptrianna
Temptrianna
15 Followers

((Author's Note: This is a writing from my previous account which had to be closed due to personal issues. So please enjoy and leave me some feedback please as my reader's opinions and critiques matter to me.))

*

I stand in the middle of the room. my wrists are cuffed above my head and spread outward. my ankles are spread apart by a spreader bar connected to leather cuffs. I know I am facing a wall but I cannot see anything as I have a snug silky blindfold over my eyes. I am naked all except for the cuffs around my wrists and ankles and the collar around my neck and the soft black fishnet stockings I wear with a lacy black garter belt. The rest of me is bare to you but I think you like the stockings as much as I love to wear them.

I know you are near. I can smell the scent of Axe bath wash mixed with your masculine scent. its a smell I know by heart and love. I hear you behind me. you take a step towards me. I have no idea what you are going to do but I know I will enjoy it and the anticipation is running high through my veins. then I feel the very soft tickle of something fuzzy against my back. I recognize it immediately. it is a bunny mitt, a very soft fuzzy mitt used to calm and soothe. its also a tease considering you know that I am craving the sting of a flogger or the bit of a crop.

Feeling the soft mitt against my cool skin I breathe deeply as I relax against my restraint though I continue to finger the cold chain above my wrists that keeps me in place. The soft mitt travels down my back and across my ass leaving a trail of sensual sensation in its wake. Just as I feel it start to travel down my left thigh, my breath hitches as I feel the sharp bite of your other hand landing across my right ass cheek. Sucking in breath between my teeth I fight to be still as I his a moan at the tendrils of pain slithering up my body. Oh yeah that is what I want.

Feeling the mitt leave my leg and body all together I feel you leave your hand over the spot you swatted on my ass as it burns under your palm. You step closer to me and I feel your body press against my back as your lips gently press against the left side of my neck. My hair has been pulled into a pony tail so it is out of the way and gives you full access to my tender flesh.

Moving my head instinctively t the side to allow you more room, I feel your hand move from my ass to grab my ponytail to pull my head back and hold me in place. I feel your grin against my neck as I inhale sharply at the sudden action and then let a soft breathy moan. "I would advise you keep silent and still." I hear your deep cryptic words breathed against my neck sending shivers coursing through out me.

"Yes Sir." I reply in a husky soft voice as I remain still and allow you to do as you wish to me. I have no need to ask what will happen if I am not quiet and still for I know you will gag me and then tie me down so that I cant move a single muscle. Though the thought is not bad as it is actually arousing but I will not push you tonight if I can help it.

I want to be good tonight for you. Feeling your hand keep my hair pulled tightly, you graze your teeth against my neck. I instinctively go to gasp and stop myself as I bite down on my bottom lip to silence it. Feeling your teeth retreat your grin returns against my skin. That grin tells me so much. You are enjoying this as much as me and you will push me tonight as far as you can. With one last gentle kiss against my neck, I feel you withdrawal from me and let go of me completely.

As soon as you step away I fight back a whimper at the absence of your warm hard body against me. Being still I listen as intently as I can. You step farther away from me to the table where you have laid out all of the toys you have chosen for us tonight. This time I know none of what you have chosen as you blindfolded me and restrained me before getting them out. However I love a good surprise and tonight is proving to be full of them. Just as that thought fades in my mind, I a slight movement from the table. You have chosen the next toy. Feeling anxious I listen as you walk back to me.

"Lets see if you can guess which toy this is my little slut." I hear you say as I then feel the hard thud of a flogger against my shoulders. With a soft purr you land its soft yet heavy falls against my back and then my ass over and over again. Some hits are hard while others are a soft tender kiss against my flesh. It takes me only a few hits to recognize it. I whisper that it is the purple suede flogger as I revel in the feel of the sensual assault on my body. The suede flogger is always a nice warm up flogger as we both know. Though it is not my favorite as you well know. However I do not know if I will get my favorite tonight as I have not seen your selection.

After several more thuds across my back and ass, making my skin start to glow in a light warm pink I hear your smile in your words, my favorite words. "Good girl." I am thrilled to no end and yet we have just started. I hear you retreat once again and then I hear a rustle of toys on the table. I think you are trying to confuse me, did you just grab two toys? Or was it three? Maybe you are just trying to trick me by moving toys around to make me shudder and shiver. I am unsure until I then hear your foot steps draw closer. A light sting graces my left ass cheek followed by a heavier thud against my shoulders. Oh yes you do have two toys this time.

I shiver and cant help the soft moan that escapes my lips as you alternate now between mild to sharp stings of one toy on my upper back and my ass and the moderately heavy thuds. I feel myself already starting to drift into the sweet bliss that our play takes me too. Quickly I try to concentrate on which toys you have in you hands but as I think I have them, you stop the blows upon my body. I hear a rustle of something, cloth like maybe leather.... oh god yes leather... the thought drifts off as I let a gasped moan at the feel of metal teeth of a vampire glove move over my shoulders then down my back and across my ass then back again. I hiss as I feel myself becoming so wet from the play so far.

"Hush..." I hear you whisper into my ear as you lean forward while letting the glove travel down my spine one last time. I try to do as told but as I do I feel your teeth graze and nip my ear lobe. Another moan escapes me. I hear your deep chuckle against my ear as you pull away again. I hear you take a few steps back then before I expect it I feel the sting on my back again. With each lash of the cat o nine tails and then the thud of the heavier suede flogger.

Together it is the perfect symphony of sting and thud mixed to drive me insane and make me want so much more. For several minutes you rain down mixed blows against my body. Each strike different and each one unpredictable. Biting my lip I try to be as quiet as possible as I purr lightly in loving the sensations spreading over my body.

Far too soon for me, the rain of blows stops and I feel a moment of anticipation until I once again feel the grazing of the vampire glove over my heated skin. You take your time, moving the glove in slow rhythmic motions over me as you let me cool down only slightly. Just as I start to get used to this new sensation you pull away once more. This time I do whimper. I cant help it as I gradually fall further and further into the abyss of pleasure.

I hear you tsk behind me at my whimper and I know I am in trouble now. Without a word you return to me but then time you step in front of me. I know this not only by the sound of your foot steps but because I feel your breath on my face as you tell me to open my mouth. Without a word I do as I am told and open my mouth wide only to feel you slip the rubber ball of the gag into my mouth. You tighten and secure the straps around my head and I know you are up to something sinister.

You retreat once more and I begin to worry ever so slightly as I try to think of what you are up to. I do not have to wait long as I hear the rattle of chain as you return. Oh hell, not that, surely I am wrong. I feel your fingers move up to brush against my nipple lightly just before you take my let nipple between your fingers an pinch it hard. I whimper through the gag as you pull it and roll it between your fingers. Oh god you are going to do what I think you are.

Shivering at the pain as you finally let o of my nipple, I feel the cold metal of the clover clamp bite into my left nipple. I half whimper have moan at the mixed sensation as you move to my right nipple to repeat the action once the left is secured into place. Once both clamps are in place, I feel you brush your tongue over my hardened nipple in the vice like clamp. I cant help but to try to press into you wanting more. As I do, I feel you pull away and then I feel the sharp sting of your hand against my left thigh. I yelp into the gag and squirm a bit. I wasn't expecting that reaction which you knew as I can hear the grin in your voice as you once again tell me to be still.

I take a deep breath through my nose and try to recenter my being. I don't want to be bad. I have to be still. I keep reminding myself in my mind as I await what you will do next. The chain between the two nipple clamps rubs against my chest and momentarily it catches my attention. A mistake I realize as I now feel you run a finger along my clit.

Taking it between your fingers you tease it and make it hard as well. I know only part of your plan now as I feel the clip being put on my clit. I whimper and mistakenly on my part I wiggle. I gasp through the gag as I realize you have not only chained my nipples together but that same chain is connected to the one on my clit as well. I hear your wicked amused chuckle as I feel you run the top of the chain to the ring on my collar. Now the slightest movement I make will pull and tug on all three areas.

I cant help but to tighten my grip on the chains holding my wrists in place as I breath deeply through my nose and try to be still and save myself some pain. Granted I love this and you know it but I also know that if I succumb to it too soon that the play will end sooner than I really want it to. Trying to hold myself back as my emotions war with my body, I listen as best as I can. You have left me again. I hear you behind me once more. You have already chosen your toy of choice and are headed back to me.

I have to wonder what it is you will do to me now but I don't have to wait long. Arching my back and rendering a whimpering moan from me as I move in response, I feel the tip of cane run down my spine and along the crack of my ass. Oh yes I want that. I love the sting of a cane. Oh please stop teasing me with it, I want to beg for it so badly. Enjoying my torment you take your time to retrace your path back up my spine with it.

You chuckle once more, a deep rumble of sinister promise filling the air making me draw closer to the edge. I am already climbing so high on the tides of pleasure mixed with pain. You will surely push me to my limit this time. Its a thought that both frightens me and thrills me. As the ban then finishes one more pass down my back in such an agonizing tease, I finally feel what I want so badly. The sharp sting of the cane across my ass.

Oh yes! My heart sings as I tremble, sending even more waves of stinging pain over me as I pull on the chain to the clamps. Another strike kisses my ass and then another and another. Then you move to place a few on my back that are only slightly lighter than the ones on my ass. All too soon you are alternating strikes of the cane to my ass and back as I writhe in pleasure and pain. I cant help but to wiggle and pull on not only the clamps but the chains of the cuffs as well while I moan deeply into the gag, not caring anymore on being silent or still.

I know you don't mind it though as you rain several more strikes to my body before stopping. As you walk away, my body continues to burn and sting. Its a wonderful feeling which leaves me dripping with arousal. This time I do not wonder what you are going to do next. I have found my happy place. It is within my grasp. I know I cannot cum til you allow it as I cannot even beg through the gag but the sensations caressing my body is enough to sate me for now and spur me on further. I am sure my back in a nice bright red by now. It feels hot even to me. However you are not done yet. Minutes later I feel the heavy thud of the rubber latigo flogger across my back.

I purr into the gag as I feel the need to arch into it but resist it. Staying still as I can I enjoy every blow to my already sensitive back and ass from this heavy flogger. Oh it feel so great and makes my skin burn even more than it already was. But I know I am reaching my limit. I don't want to stop but I know soon I will have to. Testing my resistance to the blows I endure just a little more. Just as I have decided I cant take anymore and I feel my body tense in recognition of reaching my final limit, the blows stop. I relax only after a few minutes have passed and I feel you return with the bunny mitt.

I know that you read my body and knew I had all that I could take before I had to tell you. I love how well you know me. I hiss through the gag at its softness as it glides over my heated flesh. Leaning close, I feel your lips press gently against the top of my shoulder. "Good girl," I hear you whisper against me as I relax into you. I feel your free arm snake around my waist to give me more reassurance and comfort. For several minutes I simply breath deeply as you rub me down with the soft mitt and trail soft kisses over my shoulders, neck, and upper back. Oh I love what you do to me, its better than anything in this world.

As my breathing returns to normal, I feel the mitt being pulled away and feel you move away slightly. Its then I feel you being to release my ankles from the cuffs and spreader bar. I must ad mitt its nice to have that little bit of freedom back but in the same token I now realize how tired though alive my body feels. Once my ankles are free and I am able to stand with my legs more together than before, I feel your arm return around my waist. I relax against you once more as I feel you remove the clamps on my nipples and clit and toss then over to the table that isn't too far away. The sensations of the clamps being taken off makes me shudder yet again. My body is still singing with so many feelings that its hard to discern anything other than the need. The need to be as close to you as I can get.

It is now that I feel you reach up to release my wrists from the cuffs one at a time. All the while you hold me to you and help to center my weight. My arms feel much more tired now that they are free but I know we are not done yet. Curling my arms around myself as I feel your arms surround me, I revel in the feeling of having you hold me. I love when you hold me and pet me and show me you cherish me. A moment later you move me to the bed and lay me down on my back. The soft cool sheets feel so good. You retreat once again and I hear the rustle of clothing as you undress then return to me. With me sitting up just slightly, you remove the blindfold and gag. I blink a few times to get my eyes to adjust as I then look up at you and smile as you move over me, straddling me.

You smirk down at me once more. I love that mischievous smirk of yours. But what I love more is the feel of those lips on mine. Its an urge I know not to give into. However you already know what I want. Bending to kiss me I moan at the taste of you as our lips meet. The kiss is quickly deepened from being a gentle loving kiss to a hungry carnal purge of my senses. I feel your hands now move to my wrists and capture them above my head once more.

Pulling away, you grin once more. You are as breathless from the kiss as I am and I love it. "Now its time for you to give me pleasure," you grin wickedly once more as I fight the urge to roll my eyes at your words as I know you enjoy beating me and giving me pain as much as I love receiving it. Now is not the time to let the brat out. That would get me in more trouble that I want right now. Smiling up at you instead I purr a husky "Yes! Please..." As I realize how needy I am as well. Feeling your weight shift, you move to part my legs with your knee as you settle between my thighs.

Our hard length pressing against me, I am so eager to feel you inside of me. With one deep hard thrust, you fill me completely. I cry out in sheer pleasure as you lean up still holding my wrists with one of you strong hands. With a almost savage groan you pull back only to bury your hard length back into me. I know I will not last long at this pace. My body is already strung taut from the clamps and the cane and flogging. Over and over again you thrust hard and deep inside of me making me cry out each time. I feel my climax rise fast but I hold myself back. I wont be bad and I wont let this end so soon. I am determined now and I endure your rough loving of my body. I tense as I fight my orgasm and I know immediately that you know what I am up to.

With that evil grin of yours, move your free hand down to pinch and twist my tender right nipple. I cry out and whimper as I am now warring with myself. It takes every fiber of my being to not explode in pleasure. You are enjoying this too much I think. But just as I think I will succumb to my body, I hear your husky voice whisper to me as you lean down against me. Your lips brush mine briefly. "Cum with me!" You order of me. Those three little words are music to my ears as I explode around you just as you thrust hard and as deep as you can into me. You growl in pleasure as I cry out in pure bliss.

It takes several minutes for me to return to the world around me as my breathing finally calms. Withdrawing from me, you move to lay beside me and pull me into your arms. I smile happily as I curl into you. As you kiss my forehead and whisper you love me, I lay my head to your chest hugging you as I whisper how much I love you as well as sleep soon carries us both away.

Temptrianna
Temptrianna
15 Followers