All Tied Up For Christmas

Story Info
I get more than a kiss under the mistletoe.
1.3k words
4.15
33.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you kidding me? Laying my horn as hard as I can. Trapped on the highway on Christmas Eve. I can't be late. Christmas Eve with my family is the family event of the year. We are all together for one evening. It's my dads side of the family and we are small, I only have 3 cousins, and I'm the youngest by 6 years.

I bought a new little black satin dress, strapless, short and form fitting to all my curves, but still somewhat appropriate for a family get together. I'm so short (5'3") I had to buy incredible uncomfortable 4 inch high heel shoes so I am at a decent height for pictures, everyone is so tall on this side of the family. Even my 84 year old grandfather still stands 6 foot with military posture.

I'm driving into the city. I had to give my class their final exam yesterday. I am a college professor at a private college teaching introduction to opera and I have my own voice studio, teaching music students proper form in voice. The music field is cut throat, especially for female singers. Luckily, not only do I have an amazing voice and am an incredible musician, my smile, short skirts and revealing tops have gotten me far. I work hard and love my students and now that I've gotten this position I no longer have to play the hot chick card.

I'm going alone to another family Christmas. It wouldn't bother me as much if my sister didn't always have a new boyfriend. But she always does.

I really like her latest, Rick. He's very funny. He looks rough, with several tattoos and a couple piercings. And he always has a worn leather jacket on. I have never seen him take it off.

He was over a couple times now for family dinners. My sis is a serial dater, so he won't be around much longer. She gets bored so easily. I know he's caught me checking him out a couple times. But he has never said anything. I've never been one to "stare" but he even has a nice bulge in his jeans. God, I need to get laid soon.

So I finally get to my aunts for our traditional Christmas Eve. I hug and say hello to everyone. I wave to my sis and Rick from across the room. She looks pissed at him for something. But he doesn't seem to be too concerned.

As the evening went on we had dinner, passed out a few gifts and most of the family left. My parents, aunt, uncle, sister and her sexy boyfriend(who she barely talked to the whole night).

Later in the evening filled with small talk I got a head ache and excused myself to the guest bedroom where I closed the door to lie down until the aspin kicked in. It was dark and felt so good.

I set the alarm on my cell phone just in case I dosed off, I wouldn't miss the whole evening. As I set on the bed I ran my hands over the soft skirt of my dress disappointed in myself. Not really in anything, just in general. Sucking it up, I swung my feet up on the large 4 post bed my aunt has in the perfectly decorated guest bedroom.

As I lay there I hear the door. I open my eyes and see nothing, it must have been the bathroom door in the hallway. But as I open my eyes a second time I see a shadow standing infront of me. I try to focus my eyes but can't.

The shadow is a man, but not familiar. He takes off his leather jacket and tosses it on the floor. As I'm about ask something rough hand presses itself against my mouth.

He climbs onto the large bed and knees infront of me, situating himself between my spread legs. He removed his hand from my mouth and leans back. He then, moves his rough, warm hands up my soft legs to my silk panties. I feel a thick finger press against my panties separating my lips.

He quickly removes his finger, grabs my wrists pulling me up so my face is inches from is face. He reached behind me, unzips my dress just a little and pulls my dress over my head throwing it somewhere in the dark room.

As I reach for the zipper of his worn jeans he stops me by guiding me back to lying on the bed. I see his faint shadow in front of me do something. He then grabs both my wrists again, this time raises them above my head and wraps his leather belt around them rather tightly.

I am now lying with my hand tied together above my head in nothing but my panties and lace bra. I can see his shadow undressing, not hurried at all. He takes his time.

He gets back onto the bed and lowers himself on to me. His hard cock is pressing against my panties, he's not trying to penetrate, but teasing my clit. I lie there helpless, but not scared, knowing all I'd have to do is yell, and someone would be here.

He is feeling my body with his hands, stroking my curvy sides and running the side of his face against my stomach. His hands find my tits and he pulls down the cups of my lace bra and hold one in each hand. I can still feel him teasing me down below, my panties are wet all the way through.

Once he is done getting familiar with my body he pulls my panties down and forces himself deep into me. He moans in surprise. I haven't had sex in awhile, so I'm probably very tight. Defiantly tighter than my sister has ever been.

He thrusts himself into me harder as he gets going. He is digging his hands into my thighs as me must be getting closer because the thrusts are getting slower and deeper.

At once he stops, pulls out and backs away from my body. I open my eyes and don't see him. My body needs to finish, I need to finish. I turn my head to look and with out warning I feel him wrap his hand around the length of my hair and pull tight. He turns me on my side, with his hard cock in his hand I take him in my mouth.

His cock is so smooth and thick. He's still holding my hair and showing me the rhythm he wants. I just lie there and enjoy his smooth cock. He's being gentle, but still showing me he's in charge. Then, a hot eruption into my throat. He loosens his grip on my hair to enjoy it.

After a minute or so he lets go of my hair and comes back to the bed. He spreads my legs again and begins to lick my pussy. He spreads my ass cheeks as he's licking to let me feel his tongue go deeper inside me. I close my eyes again and rock my hips as he pleasures me.

I finish and let out a loud gasp. He continues for another minute then sits up.

He dresses himself as I lie on the bed enjoying the end of the orgasm.

He unwraps the belt from my wrists and adjusts my bra. He finds my dress in the corner and dresses me. He then finds my fragrant panties and speaks his first words. "Can I keep these?" I nod. Before he stands to leave the room, he gently folds them then puts them in an inner chest pocket of his jacket.

A few minutes later I follow to rejoin my family in the living room.

We don't speak that night. Jess breaks up with him a few days later. And even though I will never tell her, she gave me the best Christmas present that year!