All Tied Up With Lasting Love

Story Info
Sam awakens to her lover in black.
1.2k words
3.8
30k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed and somewhat confused, Samantha looked about her room. She felt the tightness of the ropes holding her to the bed. Dressed in a black satin bra and underwear set, she plays over the events of the previous night in her mind. Who was that man? Was I drunk? What did we do?

Suddenly her thoughts are interrupted by a small knock on the door.

"Awake, Sam?" It was Alan.

"What the hell ..." Samantha mumbled as Alan entered the room with 2 glasses of champagne. He set them down on the bedside table and turned to her. "Feeling alright? After all the screaming you did last night, I'd think you couldn't talk this morning," he said with a cocky smirk on his face.

Samantha just looked at him. "I don't remember last night. How did I get here. Al, what the fuck is going on?" She was pissed now.

Alan was a very handsome man. Dressed in his silk black dress shirt and black leather pants, even Samantha had to admit he looked gorgeous. But she would never say anything about it. But now, staring at him as he removed his shirt and pants, staring at the rock-hard body, she couldn't help but want him. To feel him, to taste him, to fuck him, ...

"Sam, last night you were so drunk. It was amusing. We left the party last night and you wanted to come back here because you said your apartment is so lonely these days. We came in here and one thing kinda led to another and now ..." He trailed off. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her voluptuous body. Those breasts, those nice, firm breasts, ...

Without another word, Alan, completely naked now, climbed onto the bed and knelt between her spread legs. All Samantha could do was look at him. She was so angry, but at the same time she wanted him inside her. So badly ...

"Why am I tied to the bed?" she asked him as he stared down at her.

"You're a very sensual and VERY kinky person, Samantha. Last night, you did things to me that I never dreamed possible. I never thought of you as much of the bondage type, but damn woman ..."

It was true. Samantha loved bondage. Being tied up made the animal in her come alive. Suddenly, she remembered what had happened between them last night. A night of heat and passion, of animal lust and exuberance; a night of sweating and screaming; a night of heat.

They both felt that there was no need for words. With his expert hands, Alan began to massage her legs. Beginning at the ankles and working his way up to her thighs. Such beautiful, shapely legs, he thought to himself. When he got to her panties, he began to rub the inside of her thighs, pushing his thumbs inside the sides of her panties to tease her. He massaged her legs and her mound until she started pushing her pussy up against him. She wanted him.

He loved the sense of power he received. Keeping his hands going in the same motion in the bend of her legs, he bent over her and brushed his teeth across her erect nipples through the lace of her bra. She gasped and arched her back slightly.

"God damn you, Alan. Quit teasing me," Samantha managed between moans. His work on her pussy immediately ceased. He wanted to tease her until he himself could take no more. He felt his member getting excited, stirred from its sleep. He felt the 9 inches of manhood growing hard. Not now, he thought to himself. There's so much more to come!

Thankful that her panties tied on the sides, he reached his hands up to her breasts and began fondling her. Pinching and twisting her nipples, hearing her gasps and moans of pleasure. He reached down with his teeth and untied the sides of her panties. There it was. That beautiful pussy of hers. He took his fingers and gently played with the folds, feeling how unbelievably wet she was. He then took his cock and slid it up and down her slit, driving her absolutely wild. She began bucking her hips erratically, wanting more. But he placed his hands on her hips and pushed them to the bed. "Not yet."

Making sure not to enter her, he laid atop her and positioned his cock between her pussy folds vertically, rubbing her clit. He undid her strapless bra and feverishly began sucking and biting at her right nipple while twisting and massaging the left. She was in ecstasy. Bucking her hips against his, she breathed "Please, Alan ... fuck me. Fuck me hard! I want to feel you in my pussy. Alan, PLEASE fuck me. I want you in me so bad. That big cock ... ooohhhhh."

Using both his hands to massage her tits, he reached up and kissed her. So hard her lips bled. That only added to the heat.

Finally, Alan could no more take this torture. Leaning back on his knees between her legs, he lifted her les up slightly and plunged his raging-hard 9-inch cock into her. Samantha screamed at the intrusion of her tender pussy. Alan left his member inside her a second for her to become accustomed to it. When her breathing became somewhat normal, he slow started pumping his cock in and out of her. So slowly ... Samantha was bucking her hips and screaming "Fuck me hard God damn it!"

Alan was relentless then. He plunged into her as deep as he could go, then began pumping faster. Samantha could feel her thighs bruising, but she didn't care. She was in heaven.

Alan continued slamming his cock into her pussy for ten more minutes before he felt that familiar feeling. He knew he was going to cum soon. Seeing those rock-hard nipples and firm tits bouncing back and forth on this blond goddess ...

"Sam, I'm going to cum soon," Alan said as he tried to pull out. Somehow in all the movement, the linen ropes that bound Samantha's feet had come lose and she pulled them free, wrapping them around his waist and pulling him to her, taking in all of his 9 inches.

"Cum in me, Alan. I want to FEEL you cum in me."

With that, Alan began slamming into her cunt as hard as he could, with those full breasts bouncing all over the place. With one final slam, he shot his load into Samantha. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned. His moaning set off the orgasm that had been building up in Samantha all this time. She strengthened her grip on him and held him deep inside her, screaming with passion and pleasure, almost crying. It hurt so bad, but felt so good ...

After about 10 minutes, they collapsed to the bed. The ropes on her hands had come free by then. Alan lay on his back with Samantha curled up in his arms. He kissed her forehead and said "Sam, can I ask you something?"

"Go for it," she breathed, still trying to catch her breath.

"Well, this isn't just going to be a once in a while thing is it? I mean, I love you and ..."

Samantha covered his mouth with hers in a deep, passionate kiss. The tongues entwined and played together for at least 15 minutes before she broke the kiss. "I love you too, Alan." And with that, she sat up and climbed on top of him. Immediately, Alan was hard again. She smiled coyly and slid his stiffening cock inside her. "Wanna play?" she asked wryly, knowing the answer immediately. And their night of passion continued on.