All Women are Bitches

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
1.3k words
3.11
77.5k
14

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers

Get on your knees, honey. That's good. No, not like that. I want you to show me that plump, sexy body of yours. Face down and ass up, that's good. Yeah, just like that. That's good. Don't be afraid to show the world your plump ass. Honey, trust me. There's nothing wrong with a plump white chick with a big ass. You're alright by me. Show less of your pudgy face and more of your huge ass, trust me, it's among your best features. I'm not putting you down, honey. I like that big ass of yours. You've got the biggest ass. You know that, don't you? Of course you know. Wherever you go, both men and women check out that ass. They want a piece of it. But they can't. And you know why, honey. It's because that ass is mine!

Okay, now, sweetie. Are you ready for this? We're going to try something new. We're going to prove to the world that big men and big women are sexy and have healthy sexual appetites. We're going to show them that big couples are as adventurous as their thinner counterparts. Are you ready for this, honey? If you are, let me know. Damn, woman, shaking your ass is a very naughty way to let your opinion be known. I like it, though. Bend down. Yes, just a little bit further down. Stick that plump ass in the air. You're my big woman. Yes you are. And I love your plump ass. Yes I do. Okay, now, honey. Are you ready to receive the treatment? I still can't believe it. Your ass is nearly forty years old yet never got penetrated. Oh, well. Better late than never. Well, we're going to make up for lost time.

Alright, honey. I'm going to need you to get ready. Reach behind yourself with both hands and spread those plump ass cheeks. Yes, honey. Spread them as far as they can go. Come on, now, I think them big butt cheeks can be stretched further. Yeah, almost there. Show me that butt hole. Oh, I can see it now. Nice and pink. You've got a lovely butt hole, honey. I'm not just saying that. I like what I see. Alright, now. Hand me the lotion bottle. Now, don't look at me like that. You know what the lotion is for. We're going to have some fun, you and I. alright, now spread them while I apply the lube all over that asshole. That's right, can't have anal sex without loads of lube. Trust me on that one. I've done this lots of times during my thirty years on this planet. Why, this stud has done it with lots of men and women. They all turn into gibbering wimps and weaklings when the big black cock goes up their buns sans lube. Oh, yeah. Besides, when your ass gets fucked sans lube, it tends not to be pleasant. So, spread them and let me grease them up, sweetie. Yes, that's good. Now, roll over. I want to see that pussy of yours.

Alright, you shaved your pussy in anticipation of the big day. How thoughtful of you. Man, what am I going to do with you? Honey, stop giggling. And don't touch your large breasts or hairless pussy either. You're always complaining that your body is pudgy and plump. I don't know what the fuss is about. Had you been skinny, I wouldn't have looked at you twice. So, yeah, out of all the femmes in the world, I chose you. Be grateful. Now, open up and take what's coming at you. Alright, I'm rubbing that lotion all over your butt hole. Pucker up, sweetie, and let's make it happen. Can't have penetration without lotion. Hey, I rhyme! Don't worry about spreading your cheeks and showing your asshole to me, honey. If you did as you were told about the preparations this morning, you wouldn't have any issues right now.

I told you to keep clean down there. My, you've got the cleanest asshole I've ever seen. It smells so clean I could almost lick it. You used soap and lots of water, plus a super enema, as ordered. That's good. You know how to follow instructions. A good thing in a woman. Alright, now for digital probing. Hold on a second while I put on some globes. Alright, let's see what it's like inside the tunnel of darkness. My, your ass is so wonderfully warm and tight. Wow, sweetie, your hole feels warmer and tighter than that of any man or woman I've anally penetrated. Seriously. No lie. What's your secret? Never mind, I know. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess we will soon find out whether that's true or not. Are you ready for the main event, sweetie? You're not. Why? Are you worried? Don't be worried. I promise you I'll be almost gentle. What is it now? Sometimes, you frustrate me. You've got to pass gas? Well, damn it, just do it. Alright, now. No, don't feel embarrassed. Everyone farts. It's only natural. Now, you ready? You are, cool!

Alright, then! The long anticipated moment has come. I am rubbing the lotion all over my cock. I can't wait to stuff my cock into your butt hole. So, why in hell wait? I place my hands on those wide hips of yours and push my cock against your asshole. Your puckered butt hole. Then, I push it inside. Wow. I thought your ass felt tight around my fingers earlier, honey, but it feels even tighter around my cock. Wow. I'm liking this, big-time. Spread that butt hole, honey, and receive your man's long and thick black cock. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, just like that. Bend down a little more, honey. Just a little more. Face down and ass way up. Yeah, sweet. I am sliding my cock down your anal tunnel. Your tight ass is stretching itself to welcome my ten-inch black super cock. As it should. Oh, yeah. I'm not hearing anything, honey. Stop gritting your teeth and relax. Just kick back, though not literally, relax and enjoy the ride. I know I am, you know. That's it, sweetness. Scream for me.

Oh, my. You really took my words to heart, didn't you? You're awesome, you know that. Oh, yeah. I'm loving this. Feeling your tight ass constricting around my big and strong black dick. My hands gripping your wide hips, digging into your flesh. The awesome feeling of my cock in your tight, warm ass. And last but not least, those awesome sounds you make as you scream like a woman possessed. It's better than the most exquisite music I've ever heard. I'm loving this in a way that's hard to explain. I way I cannot quite describe. Honey, I'm starting to feel your ass is too tight for me. I'm going to cum. Yes, oh, yes! Can you feel it, honey? My hard cock spitting its cum inside you, sending it deep into your bowels. Down where the sun doesn't shine. Yeah, honey. Oh, don't scream so loud. You love it, don't you? Yeah, I love it too. Hold on. I'm going to pull out. Yeah. That was fun, wasn't it?

Alright, honey. How does your ass feel after getting filled with my cock? It feels wonderful, doesn't it? Tomorrow, we're going to try other tricks. I believe in you, honey. I also believe in the stretching ability of that wonderfully tight ass of yours. We're going to have tons of fun, you and I. Oh, yeah. Of course, we're going to need lots of lube. You up for it? Damn, woman, you're up for anything. I guess that's why I love you. More wicked fun to follow tomorrow, I promise. We're going to keep pushing the envelope, showing the world all the wonders of anal sex and completely eradicate prudes from the collective consciousness of humanity. You with me? Cool!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers