All Women Are The Same

Story Info
College student makes amazing discoveries.
2.4k words
2.46
50.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The name is Damon James Lacroix. Friends call me D.J. I am a tall, good-looking young black man living in the state of Massachusetts. These days, I'm on vacation. Coming and going as I please. Just doing my thing, you know how it is. I'm taking a well-deserved vacation from Langer College, a small, private, four-year liberal arts school located in the town of Avon, Massachusetts. I moved there from Atlanta, my hometown. It's been rocking ever since!

Langer College seems like a nice place when you first get there. Which goes to show you how appearances can be extremely deceiving. This seemingly quiet campus is home to some of the nastiest freaks I've ever seen. I got so much pussy there, it's not even funny. Then again, this has to do with my charm and good looks. I'm a six-foot-three, 230-pound black stud muffin and I'm pretty in the face too. Yeah, not a lot of females can resist me. Unless they're gay or just plain stupid, that is. The Langer College women saw more of my long black dick than a frigging men's bathroom urinal! White pussy is good.

Let me tell you about this freaky joint! The school has only one campus, and it's only sixty acres. The diversified eight-thousand-person student body has an even number of male and female undergraduates. The Langer College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Rifle, Lacrosse, Rugby, Squash, Sailing, Alpine Skiing, Rowing, Volleyball, Football, Golf, Tennis, Soccer, Ice Hockey and Wrestling along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Alpine Skiing, Swimming, Rifle, Rugby, Volleyball, Sailing, Field Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Soccer, Rowing, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse and Squash. The Equestrian Team is coed, with eight male and eleven female riders. We compete in the NCAA Division Two in all sports, except Men's and Women's Ice Hockey, which compete in the NCAA Division One.

I'm on the Langer College Men's Varsity Football team, in the linebacker position. The season was over and we had done alright, I guess. We made it to the finals, though we didn't win. It was my freshman year, so I didn't sweat it. We would do better next year. I needed some fun in order to unwind. Playing football while attending an academically rigorous college can be quite stressful. I'm a Business Admnistration major. Years from now, I can see myself working for a major corporation while earning my MBA at one of the top programs in the country. I come from a family of achievers. My father, Luther Lacroix, is the President of Lacroix & Lennox Enterprises, a multi-million-dollar Haitian-American shipping firm. My mother is dead. My brothers James and Georges graduated from Morehouse College and Georgia Tech, respectively, and went on to join the family business. Me? I want to achieve things too.

See? I'm a brother who takes his college education quite seriously. I'm not at Langer College just to play football and fuck horny white women. Nah, I'm there to study too. I got my studying done when I wasn't humping, that is. I had my groupies. First, there's Jessica Frankell, daughter of John Frankell, Dean of Student Affairs. She's a tall, slim, blonde-haired and blue-eyed chick who wasn't very pretty and had both a flat ass and a flat chest. Yeah, she wasn't very hot, but she made up for it by being extremely willing to do virtually whatever I demanded sexually. Jessica Frankell was a natural submissive with a strong penchant for rough anal sex.

We had tons of fun in her dorm. I would sit on her bed and she would kneel before me to suck my giant black cock. Jessica sucked my dick and licked my balls like they were the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. When I was done, I would cum all over Jessica's face and make her lick all of my cum. I loved stretching this slutty white woman's mouth. But not as much as I loved stretching her pussy, or her ass. I would put Jessica on her hands and knees, grease her ass up and then spread them creamy white cheeks. I never get tired of hearing Jessica Frankell's piercing screams as I ram my cock into her poop chute. I love fucking white women in the ass with my big black cock. I don't know why. I really went to town when I fucked Jessica. I would grab a handful of her long blonde hair and yank her head back while slamming my cock into her tight asshole. The female would squeal and actually beg me for more. That's what I like about Jessica. She's got a craving for big black cocks which shall never be satisfied. And I'm more than happy to provide her with all the black cock she will ever need, and then some.

Another one of my freaks on campus is Anna Lee, the plump Asian librarian. We had tons of fun together. This fifty-something Asian slut had a thick body, big tits, wide hips and a plump ass. She was married to some old guy whom I never saw. I took one look at her fat ass the first time I walked into the Langer College library and I knew I had to have her. The way she looked at me, I could tell that she was a horny female. We hooked up in a backroom in the library, after hours. Anna Lee sucked on my dick until I was drained. I've never been sucked like this before. This old Asian broad must have some kind of cock sucking magic or something. She knew how to keep me super hard, too.

That's really cool because I loved giving it to her hard up her ass. Hell, yeah. Every time we hooked up, I would bend over the fifty-year-old plump Asian librarian, spread her big butt cheeks wide open and stuff my cock into her asshole. That's a surefire way to make her squeal! Hell, yeah. I loved drilling my cock into the old Asian woman's asshole. Her asshole was wonderfully warm and tight and she knew how to work it. I mean, her butt hole was so soft and warm. Every time I fucked her in the ass, I didn't want it to end. Anna Lee was one freaky female. After I fucked her in the ass and came, she would suck my cock. Right after it had been up her ass. I didn't know females like that existed outside of porn movies. Do I have a knack for finding them or what?

Let's see. I've had White booty and Asian booty. What's left? Latin booty and black booty. I had my first piece of Latin ass courtesy of Lisa Colezzi, a tall and deliciously plump, glasses-wearing Latina who taught Criminal Justice at Langer College. I knew she had a hubby and a family but I didn't care. I wanted her and pursued her doggedly. Lonely women of all races often fall prey to the charms of handsome, persistent and sexy, well-hung black men like myself. Finally, she relented. We hooked up in the office with she shared with professor Padrico Falafol, a man I actually respected.

I sat on the chair and Lisa Colezzi showed my long and thick black cock the love and respect it deserved. I've never seen a woman suck cock so greedily. I asked her about that. She told me that her husband was over in Iraq and she hadn't gotten any in a while. I smiled. This chick needed to make up for lost time. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. Then, in a rare turnabout, I actually licked and fingered her pussy. I worked my magic with my tongue and fingers, teasing her clit until she came. She squealed in orgasmic delight. I laughed. Yeah, I still had the magic.

Afterwards, Lisa Colezzi was very grateful and quite open to new experiences. I put her on all fours, and we did something she hadn't done since college. Anal sex. I greased her up and pushed my cock against her asshole. I placed my hands on the Latina's hips and pushed my cock deeper into her asshole. I like a big woman with a big butt. The only thing I like more than a big woman with a big butt is a big woman with a big butt who likes anal sex. Lisa Colezzi apparently liked anal sex. That's a wonderful quality in a woman! They should all put it on their resumes and online profiles. The world would be a better place! I pushed my cock into the forbidden depths of Lisa Colezzi's asshole. The big Latin woman screamed as I fucked her in the ass and begged me for more. I fucked her until I came, blasting her tight ass full of my manly cum. Afterwards, she thanked me. I smiled, and made her suck my cock. She hesitated, but complied. When I left her office, I had a bounce in my step! Are my college days fun or what?

When my vacation time came, I went into the hood because I was feeling somewhat adventurous and quite horny. Where is the hood? Dorchester, Massachusetts. I saw all the flavors of the hood. Tall and lanky black thugs, and big-booty ghetto women who wouldn't stop cussing. I smiled, and knew that I had finally come home. I had some money, so I decided to have myself some fun. That's the thing in the hood. You can do whatever you want. You can get away with anything. But you've got to have money. That's just how they roll.

I saw a thick black female standing on a street corner. The female in question was plump, with huge tits and a gigantic ass. Definitely alright for what I had in mind. There's only one kind of female I like to fuck. Big-booty ghetto women. You know what I'm talking about it. I like a big chick who has a huge ass. Oh, and the more promiscuous and classless she is, the better. Classless females fuck and suck better. Why do you think they're so popular bed partners in the hood and everywhere else? They're good for only one thing and they do it extremely well. Checking out the chick on the corner, I admired her thick ghetto booty. I wanted some of that.

So, I approached her and asked her if she wanted to make some money. She looked me up and down, then nodded. She told me her name was Rosa but I didn't care. For ten bucks, she was going to service me. We ducked into a dark street near Ashmont Station, and did our thing. I love this area. There's a lot of construction going on, so the noise covers everything. Finding a quiet spot to screw was easy. All too easy, actually.

I leaned against the brick wall and unzipped my pants. Out came my dick. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black Man Power. Rosa gasped when she saw it. I smiled, and told her to suck my cock. Rosa knelt before me and hiked up her skirt. She began fingering her pussy while licking my cock. I thrust my cock into her mouth and she kind of gagged on it. I laughed. I love it when women gag on my super-sized dick. It's exactly what they deserve. Rosa took a moment to work her mouth around my dick. When she couldn't fit it all in, she cursed. I smiled, and urged her on. She sucked my cock and licked my balls as best she could. When I came all over her face, she didn't seem surprised. Actually, she drank up all of my cum. I smiled. That's a good slut!

Afterwards, Rosa offered me her pussy. I declined, and asked for her ass instead. She looked pale, and told me that she didn't do anal. I laughed, and shook my head. Let that be a lesson to you. In the hood, everything and everyone is for sale. Anyone who disagrees is a liar. Just tell them to name their price. I pulled a fifty-dollar-bill out of my wallet and flashed it before Rosa's greedy eyes. What do you know? The transformation was almost immediate! You wouldn't believe how fast she got on her hands and knees. I stood there, laughing, and stroked my dick. I spread Rosa's plump black butt cheeks, and took a look at her asshole. Today was the day I got to fuck a black ass. I've fucked white booty, Asian booty and Latina booty. Today, I was going to fuck a black woman in the ass, completing my anal sex tour.

I pressed my cock against Rosa's asshole, and pushed it inside. What surprised me is how easily my cock slid into the big black woman's asshole, especially considering that I used very little lube. This big black woman was no stranger to anal sex. So why was she bugging earlier? I dug my fingers into the tender flesh of her hips and shoved my cock into her asshole. She whimpered, and asked me to be gentle. I smiled wickedly. I like to make women suffer. So, I grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head back. At the same time, I thrust my cock as far as it would go into her asshole. Rosa's squeal was music to my ears. Yes, bitch. I'm fucking you in the ass. Stop whining. I know you like it. What are you scared of?

I rammed my cock into the welcoming depths of Rosa's asshole. The big black woman's asshole was warm but not really tight. She had gotten fucked in the ass before, and not just once. Nah, her asshole was supple from frequent usage, meaning this chick took it up the ass regularly. I was thrilled to discover a fellow anal sex craver. I pounded my cock into Rosa's asshole, and asked her if she wanted more. She squealed, and nodded. I continued drilling my cock into her asshole until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I smiled triumphantly.

A few minutes later, I left both Rosa's asshole and the corner of Ashmont Station. I felt good. When my freshman year of college began, I set out with some very simple goals. Get good grades in all of my classes. Become a better student-athlete. And last but not least, fuck women of all body types and races in the ass. I accomplished all of my goals beyond my wildest dreams. All women are the same and I fuck them all in the ass. I can honestly say that I am quite pleased with myself. I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers