All Worked Out

Story Info
Liam from One Direction visits a woman's home gym.
1.5k words
3.85
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working out in my home gym, doing some of my favorite workouts to lift my mood and also to de-stress. I like to do yoga, belly dancing, strip aerobics, Zumba, and walking for 30 minutes on my Treadclimber twice a day; sometimes I like to kickbox whenever I'm in a bad mood and/or have the urge to kick somebody's ass. I had just finished an hour-long workout of kickboxing, Zumba, and strip aerobics when I heard a knock on the door. I walked up to open the door and there was this tall, shirtless, and slightly sweaty young man with brown eyes and very short dark hair. He had on a pair of red shorts with socks and sneakers and a few tattoos on each arm.

"Hi. May I help you?" I asked him.

"My name's Liam. I was wondering if you would like to workout with me." He said in his British accent.

"Sure. I have a gym here in my house. Why don't you come inside?" I said to him as I let him inside.

I then led Liam to my home gym, where he can get out of the blazing hot sun. My home gym was very equipped and was also cool by way of air conditioning. We started our workout with a good 30-minute stretch/warm-up on my purple mat. After that, Liam started doing pull-ups with his TRX and I started on my yoga. I briefly watched Liam as he worked on his pull-ups; I noticed his arms and back muscles working together and flexing, he looked really fit. I then went into the downward facing dog pose where I noticed him checking me out.

Once Liam was through with his workout, he then said to me, "I'm going to get some water. Would you like some?"

"Yes, thank you. The kitchen's down the hall to your right." I replied as I changed yoga positions on my mat.

A few minutes later, I had finished my yoga workout and then Liam came back into my home gym with two cold bottles of water.

"Here you go." Liam said to me as he sat next to me on the floor.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile.

I took a sip of my cold, refreshing water and then said to Liam, "You're really fit for a Brit."

Liam lightly laughed as he said, "Why thank you very much. I briefly checked you out doing yoga while I was working on my pull-ups. I bet you're very flexible."

His compliment made blush a little, I then replied, "I do yoga to relax and calm down when I'm stressed, and also to maintain flexibility."

I watched as Liam took a few sips of his water and some of the drops fell down his fit upper body, especially down to his six-pack abs. In a sudden moment, I softly kissed his lips. Liam and I looked at each other for a brief moment and then he kissed me back.

Liam smiled at me and he said, "I didn't know kissing was a workout."

I giggled and replied, "It's a fact that kissing does burn calories."

We then kissed each other's lips some more; I placed my hands onto his chest as we kissed.

Liam gently broke the kiss as he spoke, "If this were cardio, I definitely want to keep going with you."

"Keep going then." I happily urged as we continued making out.

We continued kissing each other's lips as we gently pressed our bodies together. Liam gently broke the kiss as he carefully took off my pink tank top from my body. I then had Liam join me onto my yoga mat; he sat on his knees behind me, wrapped his arms around my shapely waist, and passionately kissed my lips. I moaned lightly in response to his lips kissing down to my neck. I reached my arms high as Liam took off my black yoga bra. I sighed as he softly cupped and squeezed my womanly breasts with his hands.

"Can I see your lovely body?" Liam asked in a whisper soft voice with his breath warm against my ear.

I then turned to face him as his deep, soulful brown eyes scanned every inch of curvy-in-all-the-right-places type body.

Without smashing his weight on my body, Liam gently laid me down on my yoga mat with his hands resting on my shapely hips. I moaned as he orally pleasured my breasts and planted soft kisses on my frontal body.

"I like how your yoga pants fit on your body." Liam said as he softly kissed my belly.

"Thanks, I don't wear them for just yoga. I wear them around the house, grocery shopping, and even running errands. I like them because they're breathable, soft, they stay in place, and they keep me cool when I'm sweaty from my workouts." I responded.

Liam then slowly pulled the black yoga crop pants from my body, leaving me in only my black boy short panties. I briefly watched as he softly kissed from my ankles up to my thighs, he even kissed both of my knees.

"I must say, you have a very stunning figure." Liam said as he kissed his way up my body.

"I workout every now and then, but I don't want to overdo it." I replied as I sat up and kissed him back.

As we kissed, I felt one of his hands rested on my back while his other hand was in my black, medium-length hair. I stroked my hands up and down his fit body before I laid on my mat. I then arched my back as I slowly took off my panties. Liam gently slid one of fingers up and down my slit to feel my wetness and I was definitely wet. He replaced his finger with his tongue as he tasted me, I sensually sighed as I felt his warm, wet tongue licking me down there. Things got intense when Liam rubbed my clit with his thumb while licking my pussy at the same time. I just felt my wetness gradually leaking from my pussy onto Liam's tongue.

After that, Liam kissed my lips and then got up on his knees. Then, he took off his sneakers and set them aside along with my workout clothes. I watched in anticipation as Liam took off his shorts and underwear at the same time and his hard length hit against his toned stomach.

"Do you want me to get the condoms?" Liam asked me as he volunteered.

"They're in my nightstand drawer in my bedroom to the left next to the bathroom." I said to him.

As I wait for Liam to get the condoms, I played with myself for a while; I was definitely wet between my thighs. My body was indeed really ready for him. A few seconds later, Liam came back with some condoms in his hand. I anticipated as I watched him properly put the condom onto his hardened length. He rejoined me on my yoga mat sitting on his knees, pulled me close to him, and slowly entered his condom-covered cock into my tight pussy. I gasped at the feel of him inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted in and out of my pussy, my hands rested on his back while one of his hands cradled the back of my head.

"Oh, oh my, Liam! Ooh, you feel so good inside me!" I loudly moaned as he moved a little faster.

I became turned on when Liam planted kisses on my neck and throat while his hands held onto my hips. I stroked Liam's hot, fit, yet slightly sweaty body with my hands while he looked into my deep brown bedroom eyes.

"Oh, oh, Liam..." I moaned as I arched my back.

"I'm going to come...I'm nearly there..." Liam moaned as we both reached sexual climax.

He then pulled out, took off the condom, and groaned as his man milk spilled onto my belly. I got up from the mat, pulled him close to me, and kissed his lips. I felt our hearts beating through our chests while I planted soft kisses along his shoulder and neck.

"Wow, I think this was the best workout I've ever had." Liam said as he smiled at me.

"I think so too." I said in agreement as I smiled back at him.

Liam got up from the floor and then held out his hand to me. Once I was up, I looked at our lust-perspired bodies and said, "We are long overdue for a hot shower."

"I look forward to that. I can't wait for our next workout together." He said.

"Liam, you can workout with me at my home gym anytime!" I happily replied as he walked to the bathroom.

Sure, my body was sweaty and my muscles were really sore. But having Liam work out with me made it all worth it.

THE END