Allan, Arta & Tanya

Story Info
Allan takes Arta into threesome with Tanya.
1.8k words
4.11
23.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bravo
bravo
3 Followers

When I entered Allan's Living room, I saw Allan had a visitor. Her back was facing me so I could not guess who she was. Allan introduced me to Tanya, one of his friends which I suppose he had screwed many times before. She was the petite type but very gorgeous. She wore a short and tight blue dress with straps showing her black bra straps. Her shoulder looked decoratively beautiful with the mixture of blue and black straps mingling into each other displaying a sensuous figure. Her tits were amazingly round like a complete circle bulging out offensively. The low cut dress allowed a visible cleavage of tits pressed together in a blue background. She was very slim and her belly muscles were drawn out on the dress. In her sitting posture the dress was raised quite high above her crossed legs and the red panty rims were just stunning. Her legs were firm and curvy and ended in blue high heel sandals. The heels were awfully longer than one could acceptably wear and walk.

We greeted each other and I sat next to Allan to enjoy the scene displayed by Tanya like a voyeur on for cheap thrills. I had done girls before clad in their school uniforms and I thought I would not let go of Tanya before I licked her pussy. We talked about nothings and Allan served beer as it was quite warm. Beer has a terrible effect on me but if I have to drink it for the sake of a good fuck I'll do it. We sipped our beer and Allan asked Tanya if she was free for the day. Tanya was free and that was great. I knew already it would happen and the thought of seeing Allan screw two cunts set trickles of pussy juice flowing down there. Allan asked Tanya what she sought about a threesome since all of us were just free. She found the idea was great and immediately she relaxed uncrossing her legs to show a see through panty displaying her pubis hair trimmed like a pro. I was aroused at the sight and I rubbed my cunt in excitement. Allan saw me and giggled. He was happy his dick would do two cunts today.

I changed seat and sat close by Tanya. Her body perfume was stimulating my sexual appetite. I placed my hands on her shoulders and caressed them playing with the dress and bra straps bringing them up and down slowly. Tanya was on now and she closed her eyes in excitement. I believe her fuck hole should be wet now but I would wait for her to get soggy before I dip my lips into her tender flesh. One hand remained on her shoulder while the other grabbed one of Tanya's tits. It was fleshy, firm and raised, the tip finding a way out of the dress. I lifted the straps and freed one her boobs which popped up right in my face. I kissed it warmly my teeth digging the fleshy booty trying to engulf it all. Tanya groaned as pleasure signals travelled around her gorgeous body sending impulses to release more cunt juice. I kept working on her tits while my finger reached her panty crotch. I played with her pussy and Tanya dropped her drink, her arms encircling my shoulders she brought my face closer to hers and kissed me warmly.

Our tongues played with each other's and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Her fingers were now digging my dripping pussy and now and then she would shove two three fingers at once into me. Her hands were so soft and silky, I would allow her to fist me now. We kissed, played with the clits and fingered ourselves. It was a very lovely moment we were enduring and I reaffirmed my belief that women can share tender love but a man's dick between one's legs is still very different. Both are as good and are needed as required.

Her lips left mine and she kissed my body stopping at the right spots to show her experience in the field. She reached my navel, shoved her tongue in it and washed it clean with her mouth. She travelled further down and reached my pussy. With her mouth she drew on my panty freeing my cunt hole now opened to accommodate any fuck device suitable for that purpose. Her lips met my cunt lips and I was driven immediately into ecstasy as her soft lips worked my labia sending showers of fluid draining me out of myself. My hands held tight on to her hair massing her skull and guiding her to the sensitive spots that turn me on for more .

I lied down slowly on the settee and allowed Tanya to sit on my face taking her whole cunt system on my face. Her cum showered my face as she opened her legs to ease herself on top of me. I licked the nectar hungrily as her cunt slipped from my nose into my mouth. I felt a hot wet piece of flesh against my lips and I worked into her, biting, licking swallowing all that got into my way. I drove my tongue into her cunt and drew all her liquid driving her crazier. She responded by doing same to me and we were lost in cunt eating and mouth fucking. At the other end, I could see Allan had drawn his rod out and shaking it mildly. Using my free hand I called him to draw closer and he came, happy to have his share of fun. He flicked his cock on my face slapping my cheeks with his big dick and forced out my mouth out of Tanya's cunt.

His dick head pressed firmly against Tanya's fuck hole as she was tighter than me and suddenly disappeared inside her tender flesh. I watched surprised by the thick dick finding a way in her tight hole. Allan's meat worked into her and Allan pushed harder until his balls were slamming her ass cheeks. I sucked Allan's balls and drew one of them in my mouth and massaged it while he tried to pull his dick out to screw Tanya. His balls left my mouth forcefully and Allan started fucking Tanya violently right above my mouth. As Allan's dick drew out, a trickle of Tanya's juice ran down my mouth and I swallowed each droplet that left her cunt. While Allan pounded her pussy I licked Tanya right there where women fingered themselves and a few seconds later Tanya gasped leaving a river a her juice flowing along Allan's dick and into my mouth. She flew abundantly and I was unable to retain all this fluid into my mouth. I licked her again and again and she came and came showering her fluid in my face.

Tired and pressed by Allan's leg, I moved out with Allan's dick stuck into Tanya. I sucked Tanya's asshole and shoved my tongue into her. She gasped again as my tongue did her ass and I massaged Allan's balls while he was screwing Tanya. Allan removed his dick and Tanya got up. I asked Allan to lie down on the sofa and I sat on his dick and pressed down to let his cock dig me. I let myself go down his cock until my cunt swallowed all the meat. I rested a little to enjoy the sensation of the big cock inside me and appreciated its presence inside me. I started my up and down movement and my pleasure button was pressed on. I increased the tempo because as I fucked Allan's dick my desire to screw harder increased. Tanya sat on Allan's face and he shoved his tongue into her, making her go mad. We were both on top of Allan and Allan had his fuck rod into me while his tongue was doing Tanya's pussy. Atop Allan we were both free while our cunts were being pounded relentlessly. I pulled Tanya's hair drawing her closer to me and kissed her lips engulfing her mouth at once. Tanya's arms embraced my tits and she pressed them firmly. Down there Allan's dick was working my cunt like mad and the scene was too much. I came just there with a loud sigh and I felt drained out as my pussy fluid flew out rushing along Allan's thick rod.

I was now biting Tanya's lips and she was biting mine as she came again. Allan kept his tempo and I came again and again sending torrents of fluid down my cunt. It was fuckingly good. Allan's rod went in and out of my fuckhole driving me crazy as I came one more time. Allan was tired fucking me from below and he requested to change positions. I lied down now and Allan drove his rod again into me. He fucked harder and harder as Tanya licked my ass and played with Allan's balls.

Suddenly Allan's cock straightened inside me and I could feel he would blow his stuff into me. He pounded me some more and drew his dick out. His dick came out in the open glistening in the day light covered with pussy juice. A thick mass of hot white sperm flew in the air and reached my lips and nose up to the eyes. I felt a long mass of hot jelly deposit all along my breast and belly and into my pussy hair. Allan's dick vomited some more cum onto my belly and some flew into my navel. Tanya stretched herself licking all the cum fluid while I raised my back to suck the thick drops gripping his dickhead. I licked his cock clean and drew in into my mouth blowing him with my hands. I blew harder and harder and Allan came again blowing another load into my mouth. He came in several blows and his sperm flooded my mouth and poured out my lips. Tanya saw the sperm dripping and started licking my lips, Allan's cock still buried in my mouth. Tanya was now licking my mouth and Allan's dick at the same time. Allan drew his dick out of my mouth and we both sucked his cock.

It was getting late now and my husband would soon reach home, so I dressed hurriedly and went to the bath room to freshen my face. Remember, I never clean my pussy after a fuck. I like the liquid to soak my panty and I like it to stay there forever. As I was leaving Allan's home, I could see Tanya blowing Allan again. I was very angry I had to leave Allan to Tanya only but forgot about it because Allan is going to screw me again and again …………until it lasts.

bravo
bravo
3 Followers