Allen & Ashlyn: New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I kept licking her clit the best I could as she continued to grind her cunt on my face. Ashlyn was now pulling my hair as her orgasm began to subside. As I stood up before my daughter I knew that what we were doing was so wrong but it felt to wonderful to stop. Ashlyn began to tear my clothes off of me. I kicked my shoes off and in no time I was down to my daughter's thong. Amazingly, my cock was rock hard again.

Ashlyn just looked at my cock in her thong and asked me to turn around to see my ass. I slowly turned around and I felt her soft hands as she caressed my ass and moaned "oh daddy you are so sexy to wear my panties." She hooked her fingers in the waist band of her thong and pulled it down my legs. I stepped out of the pussy juice and pre cum drenched material and stood naked before my naked daughter. We fell together embracing each other as we kissed. I slowly backed over to the corner of the bed and sat down. I had my legs closed allowing room for my daughter to straddle my legs to sit on my lap. Slowly Ashlyn lifted her sexy shoe clad foot over my lap. She placed her foot on the other side of my legs. I watched as her pussy slowly lowered towards my towering hard cock. Closer and closer it came until I felt the head of my cock parting her velvet like pussy lips. Ashlyn placed her arms around my neck and kissed my mouth hard as she continued to sink down on her father's cock. Finally she was sitting on my lap with my cock completely stuffed in her tight cunt.

(Ashlyn) After saying our good byes, daddy and I walked arm in arm to the car. He opened the car for me and I sat, my slit open, exposing my leg to him. I caught him starring and had to comment, asking him if he liked what he saw. How could he not?

As he began to drive, I inched closer to him, rubbing his leg, kissing his cheek, nibbling his ear. I wanted him so turned on, he couldn't resist. I was horny and I wanted it tonight. As soon as I found his cock hard, I knew what I was to do. Unfastening his pants, I could feel how hard he was. As I pulled the zipper down, I could see the head of his big cock poking out of my thong. Daddy was so hard. I rubbed his cock, allowing him to feel the silky material. I leaned down and kissed, then licked the tip of the cock, tasting a little pre cum, I knew I was gonna have him cumming before we got home. Pulling his pants and my thong down, his cock stood straight up, begging for attention. I sucked his head in my mouth and slid all the way down. Daddy's moaning proved to me that he loved it.

I bobbed up and down on his cock, he was moaning a lot. I finally felt the swell of his cock and then he shot a big load of cum down my throat. I swallowed it all. I just made my deadline because as soon as he came, we pulled into the drive.

I was so excited walking into the house. Finally, this sexual tension would be released once again. My pussy was gonna be stuffed with my daddy's big cock. As soon as we got into the house, we began kissing hard and passionately. Tongues exploring each others mouths. My nipples we already hard from just being covered by silk material all night but coupled with the fact that I was so horny, made them even bigger.

I was so horny, I ripped his tie off and got aggravated with the buttons on his shirt. I just pulled the shirt, buttons flew off. Daddy picked me up and carried me up to his room. As he carried me upstairs, I played with his chest and nibbled his ear. Reaching his room, he stood me beside the bed and cupped my cheeks, looking into my face briefly as if admiring me and then he kissed me. As we kissed, his fingers reached for the clasp of my dress and unhooked it, my dress sliding all the way to the floor. There I stood, my daddy's little girl, in front of him naked down to my ankles. He looked at my body for a moment, his eyes sparkling.

He kissed me so hard that I thought my lips would be bruised. Then, he pulled away to tell me that he loved me. "I love you too Daddy." He slid his tongue in my ear and I let out a soft moan. The feeling was incredible. God, I was so turned on, I could feel my legs getting moist from the juices coming from my pussy. He kissed his way to my breasts as I looked down, I was surprised at my nipples. I had never seen them that hard or big. He licked them and I moaned again. I could not believe the sensation that I got. Then, he pushed them both together and began to use his teeth. My moans got louder and my breathing, heavier. They felt so good, they ached. Daddy went down on his knees, his face at my shaved pussy. He began to lick and lick and I knew it wouldn't be long until he had juice all on his face and it wouldn't take long for me to cum on his tongue.

As soon as I came, I felt another one rising. Within 5 minutes, I had cum twice on daddy's face. I played with his hair and really began to grind it in my pussy.

Daddy stood up and I dropped his pants from his waist. He looked so sexy in my thong. I asked him to turn around. He was so kinky and he turned me on. My daddy whose sperm helped create me was now pleasing me like he had once pleased my mom.

I pulled my thong from his waist, his cock springing out. He was so hard and I knew what he wanted as he sat on the corner of the bed. His hard cock towered, looking so good to me. I crawled up and positioned myself over his cock, rubbing my pussy on his head and then, I sank. Almost yelling as the tip hit the back of my pussy. I felt daddy squeeze my ass cheeks so hard. I began to ride him as he took one nipple in his mouth, biting it gently. My pussy was so full with his cock and every time I slid down, he'd bite a little harder. The pleasure pain made me scream and daddy looked up to my face. Our eyes looking into each other's. I could see the lust in his eyes. One of his hands released it's firm grip on my ass and he moved it away. Bringing it back hard with a slap. I yelled. I came for a third time and then daddy picked me up, his cock still in me and walked over to the wall.

(Allen) As I sat there on the corner of the bed, my feet were flat on the floor. I looked to my right and watched in the mirror as Ashlyn sat on my lap. I watched how her leg muscles would tighten and release with every thrust upwards and then down. I was able to see my cock in the mirror as it slid in and out of my very own daughter's pussy. Her legs looked so incredible as her pretty feet were encased only in her sexy high heel shoes. As I continued to watch her ride my cock, I raised my hand behind her and slapped her ass firmly. "SMACK." Immediately Ashlyn began to quiver and shake in orgasm. "Oh god daddy yes" Ashlyn screamed. Raising my hand again I slapped her ass in the same spot. "SMACK."

Ashlyn bit on my neck as she continued to cum. She trembled in my arms as she sat there on my lap while we made love. I reached behind Ashlyn and cupped her ass cheeks with both of my hands. The soft yet firm cheeks felt so magnificent in my hands. I slowly began to stand up. Instinctively Ashlyn lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Here I was standing in my room holding my naked daughter while she had her legs wrapped around my waist and her pussy around my cock.

I slowly walked to the wall and leaned her against the plaster. I miss judged the distance and slammed her into the wall a little harder than I wanted to. The message that I got from my daughter was different though. When she hit the wall hard, it turned her on even more.

I had Ashlyn pinned against the wall and began using leverage to fuck her. Again our lips were locked as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Ashlyn had her arms around my neck as she held me tightly for support. If anyone was in the house they would be able to tell that someone was getting laid. I continued to bang Ashlyn against the wall with a more intense rhythm. The feel of her soft velvet like legs around my waist was incredible. I pulled her away from the wall about a foot and then roughly pushed her back into the wall again. With our lips locked together I could feel Ashlyn moan into my mouth as she began to cum from the roughness.

Our bodies were now covered in a sheen of sweat. I felt myself losing my grip on Ashlyn from the sweat as she continued to moan and cum. Releasing her lips from mine, Ashlyn began to bite my neck. God the pain was so pleasurable as I felt her sink her teeth into my neck. I slowly began walking backwards towards the bed with Ashlyn still in my arms, legs wrapped around my waist, and her pussy still wrapped around my cock.

(Ashlyn) Daddy slammed me into the wall which turned me on even more. He pinned me against the wall and fucked me so roughly as we continued to kiss. Daddy was so rough fucking his little girl. I swear his cock was bigger than it had ever been inside me and it felt like he was pushing his cock into my stomach. I began to scream and the louder I got, the rougher daddy got. I felt like my screams turned him on like he had never been turned on before. He would pull out and slam back into me. My body began to tremble and then, I exploded. My pussy pulsating around his cock. I had seen Catherine biting her dad's neck and he loved it, so I bit daddy's and I think he loved it from the sounds that he made.

Daddy back up, with my legs around him, my arms around his neck and walked back over to the bed. He practically threw me on the bed as he slide me off his cock. With a husky voice, daddy leaned down and said, "Get on your knees for daddy." I sat up and turned, positioning on myself on hands and knees. My ass sticking up in the air. He continued to speak, "Damn baby, you have a perfect ass." He drew back his hand and smacked my ass hard. I whimpered a little and then he spread my cheeks apart, moaning at the sight. Daddy ran his fingers down my slit to my clit and pinched it, causing me to jump. He then slid them back a little and pushed 2 fingers in my dripping pussy. He began to fuck my pussy with them until I was moaning and then he took them out, only to replace them with his cock. He slammed it in me so deep, making me yell so loud. Laughing, he said, "My baby is such a little slut now. I love it. I love you, Ashlyn." I looked back at him, "I love you too daddy." As he assaulted my pussy, he spread my ass cheeks again tickling it with his finger tips. Looking into my eyes, he smiled and said, "Are you my slut baby?" I smiled back and said, "Yes daddy. I am your slut." With that, he pushed a finger tip into my ass and pushed it in. He kept fucking me hard and all of a sudden, my body tensed and daddy ground both his cock in my pussy and his finger in my ass and I came so hard. My body twitched under daddy and I thought I was gonna collapse.

(Allen) As I walked back towards my bed with my daughter's legs wrapped around me and her pussy firmly gripping my cock, our kiss was broken as I let Ashlyn go and threw her onto the bed on her back. I could tell she liked the rough stuff as was evident from when I slapped her ass and slammed her into the wall. As Ashlyn laid on her back with her legs spread she was staring into my eyes. Looking back at her I told her "get on your hands and knees for daddy." My voice was kinda raspy from being dried out from our wild fucking.

Ashlyn seductively rolled up onto her hands and knees and tipped her ass up high to me. I reached out and grabbed her hips and guided her over to the edge of the bed so I could stand on the floor and fuck her. Once I had her into position I reached back and "SMACK." My hand slapped her ass with some authority as I heard her whimper with pleasure. With that smack I could see her pussy juices begin to drip off of her pussy lips and onto the sheet below.

I reached down and rubbed my daughter's slit from top to bottom several times. Her moaning was evidence that she was thoroughly enjoying this every bit as much as I was. I slowly began to work a finger into her pussy with my left hand. In and out, in and out. I then inserted a second finger. In and out, in and out. With my right hand I spread her cheeks apart allowing my thumb of my left hand to press on her ass hole with every insertion of my fingers. Ashlyn screamed with pleasure every time I touched her puckered ass hole. Taking my right hand I "SMACK" slapped her ass hard again.

At that moment I felt my daughter begin to tremble slightly beneath me. I removed my fingers from my daughter's cunt and pressed my rock hard member back into her gaping pussy. Ashlyn let out a scream as my cock pressed against her cervix as I sank all the way in. I held her hips as I began to thrust in and out of her slippery tight hole. "Oh god daddy" Ashlyn screamed.

"Who is daddy's little slut" I asked? "I am" Ashlyn moaned through the sexual pleasure she was experiencing. As I continued to fuck her pussy I again asked her "who is daddy's little whore now"? Ashlyn replied through a heavy breath "I am your little whore daddy, your little girl is your whore forever"! With that I reached down in front of me and "SMACK" slapped Ashlyn's ass again.

Ashlyn let out a scream as I knew she was on the verge of cumming. I parted her ass cheeks with my left hand and pressed my finger on her ass hole. Ashlyn's back arched as she moaned from the feeling of almost cumming while having her ass hole toyed with. I pressed harder and suddenly felt my finger tip enter her tight ass. Ashlyn began to scream with pleasure. "Oh fuck yeah daddy" Ashlyn screamed.

Taking my left hand I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and puled my daughter's head back. As I pulled her head back roughly it pushed her over the edge. Ashlyn began to tremble beneath me. "Oh my god I'm cummmmmmmming daddddddddyyyyyyyyy" Ashlyn moaned as she began to tremble out of control. I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy as I worked my finger tip in and out of her ass hole. Ashlyn was thrusting back to meet my every thrust. I could feel her orgasm as her pussy was gripping my cock so tightly.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god daddyyyyyyyy" Ashlyn screamed as she shot off into a string of orgasms. I felt my balls begin to tighten. At that moment in time I forgot all about her being my daughter. To me she was a lover that I was making wild passionate love to. My balls tightened more. I began to tingle from my toes to my nose. As I pulled her head back I continued to work my other finger in and out of her ass hole. Just then I let go and began to cum.

Ashlyn was still screaming from her orgasm as I began to grunt. I felt spurt after spurt of my cum racing up my shaft and into my daughter's tight pussy. I felt like I would never stop cumming. I could feel my cock sliding easier as my cum filled her pussy. "Oh my god Ashlyn" I moaned as I felt my orgasm nearing completion. Ashlyn collapsed beneath me on the bed. I fell foreword onto the bed next to my daughter and held her tightly in my arms as we both passed out.

(Ashlyn) Daddy fucked me until I didn't think I could take anymore. My pussy felt so used, almost raw from his assault on it with his big cock. Daddy rammed his rod so hard in me and spread my ass hole, making me his slut. All of a sudden, I felt him grow inside me and explode so deep and so much. He collapsed on me, rolled to lie on the bed and we passed out together. I woke up around 4 and as I moved, daddy woke up, smiling at me. "Hey baby doll." I smiled, "Hi daddy." He drew me close and kissed me on the lips. I could feel my desire growing again for my daddy. I reached over quickly found his rock hard cock. "Daddy?" He said, "Yes precious?"

"I am so gonna miss you." He smiled and looked at me in the eyes, "And I am gonna miss you." Tracing his finger along my cheek bone, down to my lips and I opened my mouth. I began to suck his finger as he slid it in my mouth. "God, you are so sexy." I pulled on his cock and he moaned. "You know I am gonna fuck you again, don't you?" I smiled and said, "I hope so." He pushed me on my back and got on top of me, holding my shoulders down hard, he told me to lift my legs. As I did, he took my ankles and pushed them up to my shoulders. "Fuck, I am so in love with you."

"I love you too daddy." He placed cock at the entrance of my dripping pussy and shoved it in again. I yelled and he said, "I am gonna have to come see you in college." I smile up at him. He continued to bang me until I came and then he took it out, jacking it above my face as I kept my legs up and he shot his full load all over my face and into my hair. When I looked at the clock again, it was 7 and my plane left at 11. I hated to leave but I knew I had to. Daddy told me to go take a shower. Soon, I was on my way to the airport, hating to leave. Daddy and I hugged at the terminal gate and he watched me disappear.

(Allen) Around 4am I was awakened by a soft touch. Opening my eyes I saw my daughter staring into my eyes as she lightly stroked my stiff cock. A smile immediately flashed across both of our faces. I lightly stroked her cheek as I told her how much I loved her and how much I was gonna miss her. Our lips met again and we shared a passionate kiss. I rolled over on top of Ashlyn and she guided my cock to her dripping wet pussy. Ashlyn lowered her legs until her ankles rested on my shoulders. There was just something so special about Ashlyn. I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her for an eternity. Ashlyn went off on a string of multiple orgasms. It seemed as if I was immune to cumming probably because I had cum three times before. Finally after Ashlyn came about a dozen times I felt that familiar tingle in my nuts.

"Oh baby daddy is gonna cum" I moaned. I pulled my cock out of my daughter's cunt and moved up a little. I grabbed my cock and began stroking it furiously as my entire body tingled. Ashlyn reached up and wrapped her little hand around my cock and I let go so she could finish me. Just then Ashlyn opened her mouth as I let go of rope after rope of my hot cum. I couldn't believe how much cum I shot as it landed in her hair and on her face.

Slowly I rolled off of Ashlyn and held her tightly in my arms. Looking over at the clock I saw that it was now 7am. I was so tired but I had to get up. I told Ashlyn to go take a shower because her plane was leaving at 11am. Instead, we got up and showered together. It was so erotic washing my daughter's body and her washing mine. We finished getting cleaned up and I helped her pack her stuff. I handed her the Christmas present that I never gave her. "Open this when you are alone and you are thinking of me" I said to my beautiful daughter. She packed the package in her bag and we left the house.

We arrived at the airport. "Baby, I am sure gonna miss you" I said. "I'll come see you real soon at school sweetie" I said. We embraced right before she was to take off and shared one last kiss. "Bye daddy" Ashlyn whispered as she turned and walked towards her plane. I watched her walk until I couldn't see her any longer then turned to walk back to my car. As I walked I mumbled "I'm gonna miss her."

PS We hope you enjoyed the second story of ours. We hope to post a new story every couple of weeks and really enjoy your feedback. Keep it coming. Look back in a couple of weeks for our next exciting episode called "Allen and Ashlyn: Valentines Day." Please keep the feedback cumming! Thanks, Allen and Ashlyn.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers