Alley Lessons

Story Info
A tease learns her lesson on her knees in an alley.
2.7k words
4.49
50.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alley Lessons

Every once in a while, a girl needs an ego boost. Not so much an opportunity for a one-night stand, those are a dime a dozen. But just the chance to tease some men and build my ego is good for the self-esteem. Provided I'm not so horny that I really AM just looking for a one-night stand of wild, crazy, falling off the bed monkey sex. After all, a certain gleam in a girls eye and presenting herself in such a way that anyone in the room can see she's good and she knows it is very appealing. Ok, so it's an ego trip. So what?

Sitting at the bar and watching all the men and women striking poses and trying to get each other’s attention, really is a study in human mating rituals. It's sad though, that most of the men have to catch a buzz before they have the balls to approach a woman. And the women have to catch a buzz, before they have the guts to flirt with some confidence.

I sit straight but relaxed, chatting friendly with the bartender as I watch the crowd. A few men have approached me already, but I'd flirt and then give some reason why I wasn't interested in them. I love their compliments, but I just accept them for the purpose that they were intended and pretty much do my best to make sure their cocks are saying hello, before I dismiss them. It's amazing how hard some of them try to get a glimpse of my breasts without being obvious about it. And they wonder why I have this little grin when I talk to them? HA! Silly men.

But I notice one man, who seems to be paying more attention to my fun and games than to the rest of the crowd. He is quiet and confident in the way he sits. He definitely looks like a no BS kind of man, but there's this growing flame in his eyes. I'm not too sure why he looks like he's getting irritated, to say the least, until I'm approached by yet another brave soul eager to grope me.

It's then that I realize, he knows what I'm up to and it pisses him off! He doesn't make any move to approach me; so I ham it up extra special with the next would be suitor. I flash a little more cleavage than usual by bending over more than usual as I laugh at this man’s jokes and put my hand on his knee for extra emphasis. His joke sucked, but hey, I'm a woman on a mission now.

I finally tire of my suitor’s attempts. He's much too buzzed to even hold much of a real conversation, so I point out a woman across the dance floor and tell him that she's been watching him. "Maybe you should go ask her to dance? I'm just here for a drink then I'm leaving anyway. And yes, I'm leaving alone." So he concedes defeat and off he goes.

It's then that I notice the man that had been watching me isn't there anymore. I sigh and turn back to my drink, wondering “maybe he was as gutless as the rest after all. My game backfired and he left.”

The bartender comes back to me and is about to ask if I want another drink, but before he could ask, a deep voice from behind me says "she's done", and I see a hand slap a 10 on the counter. I turn and am caught so off guard when I see whom the voice belongs to, that my mouth literally drops open before I can catch myself.

The man, who had been sitting and watching me, was standing so close to me that I could feel his body heat. I could look right into his eyes and see this fire in them. It's clear that I caused that spark, but I'm not sure whether it's because he's angry with me, or he's so turned on that he wants to bend me over the bar right now, and take me.

He says nothing more, just grabs me by my arm and drags me behind him out the doors of the club. He walks so fast I have to practically run to keep up with him. I'm scared, yet his hand has a strong grip on my arm, and between that, the smell of his skin and the look in his eyes, I think I've finally found a man capable of handling me. I'm willing to let him drag me without much protest, because I want to see what he had been sitting on that barstool planning for me.

He leads me down a dark, dirty alley. It's at that point, that I'm not sure whether to cling to him for protection or tear free and run the other way. Before I have time to decide, he pushes me to my knees, unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. I have to admit to myself, it is a nice sight, but when he leans over and whispers in my ear "suck it, bitch", I get a little perturbed, to say the least.

I take his cock in one hand, and glare at him as I say through gritted teeth "what makes you think you're any more worthy of my mouth on your cock, than those other pathetic excuses of men who had been coming onto me all night?"

He wraps his hand in my hair and yanks my head back. I find myself kneeling, holding this strangers cock with my head held back so I couldn't look away if I wanted to. I try to not wince at the sudden pain of my hair being pulled so hard, so quickly. I don’t want to give him that satisfaction. Yet, despite being scared and ticked off, I feel a warmth rising. Rising from between my legs, to be precise. He smiles this little, confident smile and tells me "because I know what you want, what you need and I have the cure for your little prick teasing games".

I say nothing, but in a small act of concession (dare I say submission? nah, he's not worthy of that...yet) I open my mouth slightly and that fire in his eyes grows brighter. He doesn't release my hair, but instead, forces my face to his cock. I find myself so turned on that I don't even take the time to lick or tease as I normally would. I simply take as much of him in my mouth as I can. I don't stroke at first. I just suck firmly, while I run my tongue quickly back and forth along the underside of the head of his cock. I run my hands up the backs of his muscular legs until I reach his ass. I dig my nails into his cheeks and pull his pelvis towards my mouth, very effectively driving his cock into my throat. That’s when I finally hear him moan. That’s also when I know I can take back a little of the control he so arrogantly thinks he has over me.

The taste of his skin is intoxicating and with a moan, I pull back a little, enough so that I can stroke him with my mouth. I squirm because of the pavement digging into my knees but the cum dripping down my thighs soon takes over my thoughts. One hand still on his ass, I yank his shirt out from the waistline of his slacks and I run my hand slowly up his belly and to his chest. Using my nails, I lightly scratch. Not enough to leave lasting marks, but hard enough that he knows how much I’m enjoying his warm skin and the soft hair of his chest. All the while, I am testing his cock to discover the most sensitive parts. I have found that the top of the head is just as sensitive as the bottom side, so I change the suction of my mouth so that as I pull back, he feels a popping sensation along the top edge of his head. I press my tongue hard against the underside of his head and tilt my head slightly back so the roof of my mouth rubs the top of it. I can feel his knees give a little as I increase the speed of my strokes.

I can sense partly by his breathing and in larger part, by the amazing size that the head of his cock has swollen to, that he is about to cum. He thought he could just order me to swallow him? “Oh no, I don’t think so!” I say to myself. So to remind him of who has whose world in their hands, I bite down. Respectful of this beautiful cock in my mouth, I don’t bite hard enough to wound. But definitely hard enough to stop his rising orgasm.

He jerks his hips back and yanks me to my feet by my hair. Roughly reaching down the front of my dress as he pins me to the brick wall behind me, he pinches my nipples unmercifully, evoking a yelp. He leans into me so our faces are only an inch or two apart and tells me “No, you don’t get control. You had your fun in the club. This is about you meeting your match. The one person who can’t be manipulated by your pretty, teasing mouth or batting your eyes.” I stare at his mouth as he tells me the words I’ve always waited for. His lips and his words mesmerize me. I desperately wish he’d just kiss me. He leans into me, releasing my hair and my now bared breasts, he slowly begins to lift my skirt as his cheek brushes mine, with his lips to my ear “beg me” is all he says. I let out a stubborn groan of frustration. I grab onto his biceps and squeeze, making my frustration very apparent and tell him “just fuck me!”

He pushes his forearm against my upper chest, pinning me back again. He reaches beneath my dress and gently rubs my soaking wet lips. With one finger between them, he rubs ever so gently. I relax with his gentle touch, hoping that he doesn’t stop. Just as I relax, he roughly shoves his fingers deep inside me, leaving his thumb free to press hard against my rock hard clit. I scream and push my pelvis forward as I drive down onto his hand, cumming instantly all over his hand. He continues to pump his fingers inside me. Spreading them apart and me with them, then pushing deep inside me and bending his fingers towards him, until he finds my g-spot. He knows instantly when he finds it because my eyes open wide, and I moan loudly. Almost at once, wave upon wave of intense orgasm rushes over my body, causing even my breasts to flush. I cum so hard so many times, that I’m unaware of the number of orgasms. Only that my body is absolutely warm and relaxed. He moves his arm away from my chest and wraps it around my waist as his hand that is inside of me remains still, feeling my body gradually relaxing from the inside.

He removes his hand, dripping with cum from my pussy. He kisses me hard and with the same hand, reaches around and rubs my cum onto my asshole. I instantly tense up, knowing what he wants of me. He uses his other hand to hold my knee so my leg is around his waist, this giving him complete access to my ass. He slowly pushes one finger inside me and twists slightly as he pulls it back out. My cum is still running out of my pussy and he uses it to continue to lube my ass. Suddenly, he turns me around and bends me over a crate that was left in the alley. He lifts my skirt far above my waist and drives his cock deep and hard into my cunt. I scream as his cock hits my cervix. The pleasure is incredible! I start to see stars but before I can cum again, he pulls out and presses the head of his cock to my ass.

He yanks my head up by my hair and growls into my ear “You refused to beg me to fuck you, now, you can either submit to having your ass thoroughly fucked, or you can beg me not to.”

“Fuck you!” I yell.

“Then have it your way, that is, after all, what you’re used to.” And with those words, he pushes my head back down as he slowly pushes his cock into my ass. He could have caused me intense pain, but I soon find that this dominant man isn’t a rogue by the way he holds my ass cheeks open, rubbing and massaging them as he slowly and gently enters me. He rubs my low back and begins to slap my ass when I tense up, which takes my mind off the discomfort and I feel only the pleasure of being spread open and filled.

Once he is completely inside me, he begins to stroke himself with my ass. He slowly pulls out until just the head of his cock is in me, then slowly pushes deep back inside me until I feel his hips pressing against my ass and his thighs pressed against mine. I can feel him swelling inside me and his cock presses against my g-spot from beneath with every completed stroke. My need to cum is growing as quickly as his need. But he just keeps stroking me slowly, maddeningly slowly. I finally can’t take anymore. I ask him, in a small voice “Please fuck me harder.”

His only response as he continues to slowly fuck my ass “beg me.”

I wait a few seconds, but I can’t take it. It’s worth the begging. So I say it. “Please fuck my ass hard!”

He replies “louder.”

But in my frustration I only scream “Fuck!” I can hear my own pulse, I’m barely able to think, let alone voice the words he wants to hear.

He drives into me to the hilt, and holds still. Waiting. I try to tease him into what I want by wiggling my ass and rotating my hips. He simply grabs my pelvis and holds me still. Finally, with every bit of passion I can muster, in a near sobbing voice “Please! Please fuck my ass hard!”

At this point, I feel him grab my hips hard, he pulls back until he is nearly all the way out of me, then slams deep inside me. He pulls back, and again slams hard into me. Each stroke is a little bit faster until he is using my hips to pull me back to meet his every hard, fast stroke. It doesn’t take me long before I’m screaming as I cum hard, my muscles flexing, squeezing him even harder and forcing my own juices to flow down my thighs from my cunt. Between hearing my own pulse and my screams, I barely hear him yelling between gritted teeth as his cock swells so hard that I can feel every vein. He pumps his cock into me with short, fast strokes, his fingers digging into my waist as I feel a heat spreading inside me.

He remains inside me as he enjoys the throbbing of my ass along with the throbbing of his cock. Eventually, when his cock finally stops twitching, he slowly pulls himself out of me. I hear him zip up his pants and I stand up, pushing my skirt down but not turning around to face him. I’m humiliated. Defaced. Not because of what I just did with him, but because I lost. I’m not used to losing.

“Turn around.” He commands in a low voice.

Too exhausted to argue or put up a fight, I first pull the front of my dress back up, then turn around with my head down.

“Look at me.” He again commands. But I simply look to the side. He touches my chin and brings my face around to him.

“You did well. You reacted exactly as I thought you would. You weren’t disappointing in the least. But rather, I’m very pleased. Don’t be ashamed that you begged.”

I see this as my last chance to save face. I manage a small, crooked smile and say “I got to cum, and hard, thanks to you. You were wonderful.” He just smiles back, a hint of evil in his grin.