Alli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stay there, like that,' it was another order, I obeyed.

I closed my eyes, and wallowed and thrilled in what she was doing, it was so relaxing. I didn't see nor realise that she slipped a rope over my wrists. It wasn't until she was doing the same to my ankles that I understood what was happening.

So that's what she had bought in that shop, that she wouldn't show to me!

She got off me, and stood at the side of the bed, and looked at me so alluringly. I jumped up, or tried to, but I was spread eagled, and tied down, helpless.

'What's going on here Alli?' I growled, I wasn't very happy at this turn of events, but looking down, my prick did.

It was stood at full attention, waving about like a palm tree in a sea breeze.

She slipped off my shirt, stood before me in all her wonderful glory. She got back on top of me; I loved her in that one movement.

Her soft warm smooth body glided over me, it was heaven.

'Now daddy, I have to teach you, that you can't live without me, now, or ever, okay, understand?'

'I'm beginning to Alli, I am.' I told her.

I was driving myself onwards with the need for her, I wanted her to fuck me, do what ever she wanted to do. I would go all the way, no matter what it was she wanted, or did.

She turned around and sucked me off, squeezed and rolled my balls in her soft hand. Kissed her way up my body, dragged her sharp nails around me, making me squirm at her touch.

She came up to me, her mouth caught mine. Her hand caught my prick. I honestly cannot remember ever feeling quite like this. I wanted, and need her so bad right now; I would have murdered someone for her.

She looked at me for a long long moment.

'Now is the time daddy, now.'

What was she meaning?

She reached for a bottle of baby oil, which was on the side. She lathered my prick with it, rubbed it all around, she wanked me, and tickled me.

She even pushed a slick finger up my arse, I wriggled at that, but loved it too, I loved everything she was doing.

And I was feeling desperate that she might stop, just to tease me.

She climbed back on top, facing me. Reached underneath, and took my swollen prick in her oily hand again.

Then without any preamble, she sat down on me, I went all the way in, solid, fully in, one hit.

Alli squealed, moaned, 'Oh god, oh god, oh Jesus Christ!'

She fell forward onto my chest and grabbed at me, I felt her nails dig into my sides.

Her legs slid down my sides.

She was moaning and moaning. She bit my chest painfully; I couldn't understand what was wrong?

Then she settled a little. Got back to her knees, and started moving about on me, this was better!

Still moaning, 'oh, oh, oh, oh fucking hell, is this what it's like daddy?'

Not wanting to admit I didn't know what she was talking about, I kept quiet.

She lifted her self from me, I looked down, I could see her pussy, I wasn't in there, I was up her arse!

She looked at me wistfully, a beautiful look, a tender smile, she stroked my face.

'I love you daddy, you have all of me now,' she moaned softly.

Then she started humping herself easily on me, building slowly into a real fucking, she was fucking me, not the other way round.

I could do nothing but lie back, and let her do this her way, and eventually she did!

My balls tightened, my body went stiff again!

I hollered I was going to cum.

'Me too daddy, me too, I'm cumming too!'

We came together, hard, very hard. It was fantastic, Alli drained me completely.

Then I heard a voice say.

'Alli, you are right baby, so right, I do love you, and I never want to be without you, ever again?'

She kissed me, 'I know daddy, I know, you just needed to be taught that you did, okay?' as she kissed me so sweetly.

'Please forgive me babe, I am a man after all, we don't know too much about these things do we?' I laughed.

'No you don't, but don't you worry, I've got you now, there's no way out for you, now or in the future, got that?' She told me.

'Yes Alli, I think so babe.' I admitted.

She pulled her self up and off me, she groaned in some pain.

'Well daddy, that was a first for me, you got my virgin bum, you naughty daddy!'

I had guessed that, but said, 'Oh Alli, you are wonderful, what a thing for a woman to do for her man.' I told her.

'Just you keep reminding yourself of that?' she giggled.

'Oh and by the way, I haven't taken my pill since Saturday, so by my reckoning, in about 2 months, we might be making an announcement!'

'Alli!' I shouted.

'Yes daddy?'

She said. 'Is there something you wish to argue with me about?' she looked sternly into my eyes.

I knew now the world I was in, in that moment.

'No Alli, there's not a thing, I want to say,' I said, but after much thought. I was where I wanted to be.

At 42 now, I am the proud daddy of a baby boy, and Alli is carrying again.

I am under lock and key, and I couldn't be happier, I love it, and her.