Alli's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers

Our eyes locked, and though he said nothing, I could see his eyes urging me on; Cum, baby, they seemed to beg. Cum for Daddy. My body obeyed; I began to thrash wildly on the bed, being expertly held down by his arms, his hands cupping my ripe tits, and I kept rubbing on my aching clit, my pussy pulsating, throbbing, and finally releasing, squirting into Daddy's eager mouth, as I screamed, tossing my head and crying "YES, Daddy, oh FUCKKK YESSSSS!" into the empty house, so much pent-up tension and lust spilling free in that moment, every cell in my body quivering with passion.

Daddy remained between my legs, licking, lapping, slurping at my juices, savoring the taste, moaning happily. He rode out the waves as I came, holding my body in place through the little aftershocks and spasms that rippled through me. Only when I was finally off my cloud of pleasure did he break off, licking his lips happily.

"Mmm..." he said, wiping his chin then licking his fingers. "Now I know the only thing sweeter than young pussy." He winked, adding, "Your young pussy."

"C'mere," was the only word I could get out in the state I was in, and Daddy slid up over my body; I cupped his neck and pulled him into a deep, sloppy kiss, tasting his mouth, my cunt juices, and closing my eyes to enjoy it, Daddy's body laid on mine, skin to skin, his throbbing cock burning against my inner thigh.

"Oh Daddy... my Daddy..." I said, stroking his neck, lightly scratching his back as he kissed my soft lips, my neck. "I want more.. I want you inside my – Oh FUCK, Daddy!" I said, caught off guard as Daddy shifted his hips and began sliding his girthy cock inside my waiting pussy, my panties pulled aside to accommodate him. He pushed the head in easily, then held there as I gripped his upper arms.

"You want more, babygirl?" Daddy said, his eyes searching mine, his face serious, set.

"Oh... oh Daddy yes... yes..." I said, nodding furiously.

"How much?" he said, his voice teasing but his face like stone. "You want it all?"

"YES... please...every fucking inch, please..." I said, his puppet, helpless before my master.

"In your pussy? You want it in your sweet, tasty little cunt, Alli baby?"

"Oh fuck, stop teasing me Daddy, you know I want it, you know I'm already your slut, FUCK ME..."

Finally a smile crossed Daddy's features, and he shifted again, sliding upward and pushing every thick, stiff, hot inch of his sweet cock into my tight young pussy. "Oh GOD!" I yelled out, as he bottomed out in me, filling me to the hilt, feeling his hot, heavy balls resting against me as he throbbed inside, pulsating with his heartbeat. With my pantyhose shredded and my panties pulled aside,he was working into me with determination, claiming my cunt as his property. I was digging my fingers into him, scratching his back, knowing that I was leaving tell-tale marks but no longer caring. All I wanted for every second of the rest of my life was Daddy's cock inside me as he held me close. My body undulated against his as he held still, his sweet, sweet cock pulsing deep in me, our eyes locked, electric sparks almost palpable between us.

"You're mine now, Alli. Completely. Body and soul," Daddy said as I nodded, touching his face, happy tears pricking the corners of my eyes as I felt myself overwhelmed with passions and emotions. "I'm going to make you my woman," he said softly, making his cock pulse deliciously inside my tight cunt. "My angel, my slut, my whore."

"No," I replied gently as I touched his lips. "Never your whore." A look of confusion crossed Daddy's face before I added, "I'm free, Daddy. You never have to pay a penny for me. My body, my mouth, my pussy, my ass... say the word and they're yours, any time, day or night."

"That's my girl," Daddy said, smiling as he started moving inside me, making my pussy drip as he worked in and out, a few inches at first, then his strokes growing longer, smoother, slicker, fitting perfectly in my tight teen pussy, even as he stretched me, my hole custom-made for Daddy's pumping cock. We moved together, sweat slickening our bodies, drops of it falling from his face onto my tits, Daddy rocking his hips and pushing every hot, hard inch of his prick inside me where it belonged as he rode me like I was a prize mare. All I could do, all I wanted to do, was hold on tight while he grew fiercer, fucked me rougher, harder, a darkness crossing behind his eyes, his lusts growing. He was still my sweet Daddy, but also the man who was branding me with cock, taking me, ravishing me completely, ruining me for any other man who would never come close to the feelings he created in my body, in my heart.

Daddy shifted so he was kneeling, my legs around him, my clothes rumpled and tattered; I had never felt so shameless or so loved in my life. His hands were on my hips and he pounded, hammered, pummeled my helpless smooth pussy; every stroke filled me, showing me that he was my master now, my Daddy in so many ways now, my owner, my commander. I knew that this was not about control, only pleasure; I knew that I could say no to him, but that I never, ever would.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy please..." I murmurder between long strokes of his powerful dick. "I want to ride you... I want to sit on that cock, to bounce on it... please..."

"I thought you'd never ask, babygirl," Daddy said and, holding onto the base of his powerful dick, he slid out of me with a groan, his shaft and head wet and sticky from my virgin pussy. He moved off me, laying back on his bed, propped on his pillows, smiling as his dick pointed in the air, twitching and pulsing under its own power.

I stepped off the bed, smiling at my Daddy as I stripped off my ruined blouse, tossing it aside, then turning, giving Daddy a cocquettish look over my shoulder as I bent, pushing my pantyhose and panties off slowly, over my ripe juicy asscheeks, down my thighs, to puddle around my feet, where I kicked them away too, naked now, turning slowly in a circle for him, presenting myself.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy?" I asked, a finger in my mouth, milking the little-girl-lost routine that seemed to excite him – and definitely excited me – so much. "Do you?" I cupped my tits, as if weighing them gently in my hands, feeling their heft and warmth, then sliding a hand between my legs, oiling my fingers with my slick cunt juice, bringing them to my mouth, glossing my lips till they glistened. "Tell your babygirl," I said, standing before him, exposed but protected.

"Baby," Daddy said, shaking his head as he looked me over, his eyes full of lust and love, "You are the most perfect thing I ever saw. I'm so glad you're mine."

"And I am," I said, as I slowly, catlike, crawled onto the bed, kissing my way up his legs. "Yours," I said, licking his thigh. "Yours," I purred, flicking the head of his massive cock with my tongue. "Yours, yours, yours," I moaned, trailing kisses up over his chest to his firm but gentle lips. I straddled my Daddy, our faces as close as they could get, my wet hot pussy hovering over the head of his dick, holding there, holding the moment in time. Then, slowly, so slowly, I began to lower my hips, until I felt his cockhead pressing urgently against my pussy entrance. I leaned down at the same time, kissing him with a slowness, a richness, a depth like never before, our mouths meeting and opening as his cock sought entrance into me, inch by tantalizing inch. He moaned into my mouth, hands closing over my asscheeks, letting me guide it, letting me have control, and I slid down, taking my time, enjoying the feel of him invading me, impaling me, loving me. I lowered onto him, his cock filling me completely, only then breaking off the kiss, sitting up on him, gasping as his cock moved within me.

"Daddy..." I moaned, Daddy's hands cupping my tits again, brushing my erect nipples. I rocked my hips, clenching my muscles to squeeze his dick deliciously. "Daddyyyy...." I cried, head back, chest thrust out as he cupped my tits, squeezing. "Daddy..." I said, mouth open, starting to lift and lower myself, fucking his big cock with my tight pussy. "Daddy!" I yelled, as I bounced, my tits jiggling in his powerful grip, my hands on his chest, gripping tight, my cunt sliding, tight, a viselike grip on his length. "DADDY!" I screamed, as I rode, rode, rode him to another orgasm, feeling it build in me, letting it happen, letting it explode in my body like a million little fireworks, his cock inside me the only thing I needed to send me over the edge of oblivion. As my heart slowed slightly and the trembles in my muscles calmed, Daddy simply lay there, cock hard inside me, deep inside me, moving his hands over me slow, making love to me with his fingers and his eyes. A silence hung between us, but there was no awkwardness, no shame; only the two of us, locked skin to skin, as close as we could ever be, loving each other.

The silence was ended suddenly when Daddy sat up and, carrying me with him, my pussy engulfing his cock, flipped me expertly onto my back on the bed. I gasped, holding tight to him, happy to go wherever he needed me. My head was on the pillows on the kingsize bed, my legs still around Daddy as he propped himself up on his arms over me. In the dim light, I could still see his eyes, and there was a darkness behind them that caused a bubble of fear in my chest. I had known that this man would never, could never, hurt me, but did this new phase to our relationship change that?

My fears were answered when he started moving in me, pushing his cock home, but harder this time, rougher, even deeper. I need not have worried; there was pain, to be sure, as he pounded me, his thick cock opening me up, but even that was shrouded in a velvety pleasure, and I finally understood the pleasure of the right kind of pain. Idly, I was able to wonder what it would be like to be spanked over my Daddy's knee, and how the experience would be so different now, but my mind could not stay on one topic too long; with every thrust, my Daddy's cock invaded my cunt, savagely, wild and hard, gaining speed and fury as we rocked the bed against the wall, the headboard slamming.

Daddy was silent, but the look on his face, the fire in his eyes, spoke volumes; he wanted this, needed this, and he was going to take me, brand me, make me his woman completely, helpless before him. And God, I needed it too; had needed for so long a man, a real man, to show me love and lust and passion and domination (not humiliation) the way it was meant to be done. I clung to him, arms around his neck, legs around his waist, the walls of my pussy tight around his conquering cock, whimpering and mewing under his attack.

I lost all concept of time; the dim light in the bedroom moved even closer to darkness as Daddy moved inside me, in and out, working my pussy, hurting me but making me beg for more, harder, deeper, Daddy! We whispered our love, and dark filthy names, my body his plaything, his toy to use whenever he needed me, from now on.

I could feel another thunderous orgasm building within me, and I could tell from Daddy's panting breaths and flushed chest that he, too, was nearing his climax. His thrusts were powerful, deep, and fast now, and I swore I could feel his dick thicken and swell within me, ready to reward me. I sensed him start to pull out, perhaps to cum on me, but I was having none of it – not tonight. I clamped my ankles around him, cupping his neck and gazing into his soulful eyes.

"No, Daddy," I moaned. "Cum inside me. If I'm your woman ... truly your woman... then mark me. Fill me up. I want your cum in my belly as deep as you can shoot it."

"But Baby, what if –" he began, but my fingers on his lips silenced him.

"I'm on the pill, Daddy. And even if I wasn't, I'll never be afraid of anything you do to me, any gift you give me. Now cum... cum... cummmm....CUM with me, Daddy!" I cried, bucking my hips against him. He looked down at me, making the decision, and his hips were pumping again, his cock shuttling deep in me, bringing me to the edge of my pleasure. I rode him and let him ride me, and our breaths and moans became unison, building toward the same goal.

"Oh god.. Oh baby..Oh ALLI.. oh fuck I'm gonna cum so hard!"

"Daddy, my Daddy ... oh my god, don't stop... don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop oh FUCK!"

My hips lifted off the bed, an earth-shattering orgasm tearing through me. This time my nails were running down his back, deep, I could feel them breaking the skin, and he arched his back, giving one deep dark thrust – and cumming hard, spurting inside my pussy as deep as he could shoot it. Each rope of thick spunk made my orgasm go into a further crescendo, in turn my spasming pussy making him

shoot another jet of cum inside, and we rode the chain reaction as far as it could go, screaming for each other into the night, not caring who heard.

My vision was swimming, my mind racing as we came to the end of our mingled climax; Daddy's arms were trembling but he held himself up over me, dipping his head to kiss me, mouth open, tongue probing. I kissed him gratefully, lovingly, deeply, a woman now, loving her man.

GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers
12