Allison Was Drunk

Story Info
A young girl changes the lives of a middle aged couple.
7.8k words
4.3
93k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison was drunk, but holding her liquor well. I knew she wouldn't puke in my bar. She's a pro, an alcoholic from an early age. She still came to my bar to see her friends, her ex-coworkers, even though I had had to fire her. I liked her. She's beautiful, she's strong physically, and she knew the menu well. But she was a bum.

She slept in different places every night. Most times at girlfriends houses. Sometimes with men. Sometimes with men she knew and sometimes with men she'd only met. She had shared some of these licentious details with me during a previous drunken bout. Ever since, I had fantasized about her.

I wanted to fuck her less because she was beautiful - she is - but because I thought maybe she was just loose enough to let an older married man fuck her. Her sexiness was in her vulnerability.

Tonight again, as she hugged me and slobbered over me and asked me for my phone number to give as a recommendation to another potential employer, I wondered if I could make a move.

In all my years of owning a bar and working with fun sexy people who hug and kiss me all the time, I have never once cheated on my wife. Even if I had had sex with a customer or employee, I don't think it would have been cheating. I would simply tell my wife I had fucked someone for fun, just as she had told me about her own affair at work.

But her affair was something else altogether. Their sex was a culmination of a friendship that had developed over years. I knew her lover well, and yes, I knew - I think even before she did - that they had formed a bond.

When he got transferred to Hawaii (of all places) she was depressed, and I comforted her. I opened her up and I told her that I knew she held a love for him that I was not a part of. I rest secure in her love for me and I told her so. I encouraged my own wife to go and consummate a forbidden love, to give physical expression to her abstract feelings.

The two weeks they spent fucking each other while I babysat our kids, also included some of the best love making between my wife and I. And then he left. And the whole episode became history.

Still, that episode has a way of popping into my mind at times. It sneaks in when I see a sexy lady at the bar or get a hug with a little too much weight in it from a sexy waitress. It sneaks in to tell me that I might just have permission to do what any virile male would be thinking of doing. And I probably do - for that split second.

I hesitate, though. I always do. Because I know that to have sex with these women I would need to get them alone, to undress them, to undress myself, to begin kissing them and throughout that process to exchange words. And I know, I am sure, that as that process commences, one or both of us will let reason in and watch ourselves as if from above and call a stop to the entire charade.

A 20 year old beauty doesn't need a 45 year old lover. A 45 year old business man with a wife and three children should spend his free time with them.

Of course I'm judging myself the way I judge my customers. I see them come in: the business men with escorts, those who have invested in trophy wives and the married women as well, looking for a young stud to take their minds off their dull marriages. I see them and I'm thankful that I have a beautiful sexy wife who takes care of me. She may not be as young and hot as she once was, but neither am I. But over the years, her knowledge of my body and hers has increased and while we don't fuck as often as we once did, we fuck well.

I get home most mornings at 5:00am. My wife is up by then even though she has a ten minute commute to work and doesn't need to be there till nine. True, we must get the kids off to school by 7:00. But there's still time for us to get in an hour's worth of fucking before or after the kids do their morning thing. And there are as many days that we fuck both times as there are those days we're too tired to fuck at all.

No, my wife and I are horny teenagers compared to most of my peers. At least from what I hear. So I see no need to stray no real need for a young lover, only the natural Male instinct to want more and more and think only of sex. And then there's the conquest. Allison, drunk Allison, is the faun and I am the lion. It's 2:30 in the morning, the rest of the herd is moving on. I'm low in the grass. Will an older, more sober deer come back to rescue her, or will I pounce?

We're in my car. It's 4:00am. She's leaning with her head against the window. Is she asleep?

She'd given me her old line: "I've no way to get home, no more buses."

I offered to drive her home, but it would have to wait till I closed the bar. She stayed till closing, but left before I did. I was simultaneously relieved and disappointed. Then she found me as I walked to my car. Now I was scott free. None of my staff had seen her leave with me. We didn't touch on the way to my car. I could get away with murder.

I park in the underground garage of an office building that doesn't lock up. They have gates you can drive around. It's a secret only the locals know, and at four in the morning, I'm the last local around. There's no light. There are no security cameras. This is the perfect lair for a rapist, if there were any passersby. There never are. And if there are rapists about tonight, I'm them.

We take the stairs down three flights, but on the second one Allison leans over in the corner and pukes. It's a long stinking regurgitation as I watch hours of alcohol and cheap fast food splash onto the floor. Ever the pro, she holds herself up with one hand while her long feet stretch as far back as she can and her left hand holds her dress out of the way.

It's been warm, and she's wearing a summer dress. As she bunches up the flowery material in her hand, and as her legs move further back away from the mess, her bare ass is revealed. Because I'm already a few stairs ahead of her and lower than she is, I can see her full bush of red pubic hair and the pink folds of her large vagina.

Allison is a red head, through and through.

When she's done throwing up, she wipes her arm across her mouth and asks me if I saw her naked. I asked her why she wore no underwear and she told me a pathetic story about trying to save money by throwing her underwear into someone else's load at the coin-op Laundromat. She planned to get there first and remove her laundry, but the other woman never left and in any event, Allison got back too late to even talk to her about it. No money for laundry, no money for new underwear, but money for booze. I love my business. People who have their priorities straight.

At this point, I'm in the car and feeling like a creep. I think of my friends who are doctors and lawyers and a bit holier-than-thou. What do I have over them if not my fun job and the sexy girls I meet? I'm sure they think I fuck strangers all the time. Maybe tonight I'll live up to that fantasy. That, or maybe I'll get caught for drunk driving and statutory rape.

"Allison, you awake?"

"Mm-hm" she grunts but doesn't open her eyes.

"I want to see your pussy again." I try, getting bolder but giving her something easy to laugh at, laugh off and turn me away.

But she just raises her skirt and starts rubbing her clit absent mindedly.

"You can fuck me if you want, you know." She says, and I wish I had a recording of that.

I turn on the overhead light in the car and watch her finger herself. Then I reach my right hand in through the wide open neck of her sundress and feel one of her large breasts. She's wearing a bra. At least she has some underwear. Somehow she finds the handle to lower the back to the bucket seat and now she's laying back, frigging herself with two hands and letting me feel her up.

"Pinch my nipples hard. Don't worry about hurting me."

I reach under her bra and comply. It's uncomfortable with the wire pressing into the top of my hand, but it's a pleasure feeling tit. She's got large ones, but they're not firm. They feel like water balloons that swoosh this way and that when not held to form by a bra cup. I get one tit completely out of the bra and see in the yellow light that she has freckled skin, giant pink areolas, and dark red eraser-sized nipples. I pinch them. She groans and moans and makes like she's coming.

My comfort level is low and getting lower. I move my seat back and lower the back much as she has done, but now it's hard for me to reach into her dress. My right hand strokes her red hair as her knees jerk, her stomach tightens and she gasps. My guess is she came.

Her two hands come up and brush back her hair. She faces me and smiles.

"I'm awake now." She says and jumps in my lap.

I'm taken by surprise with her sudden move, but thrilled none the less. She is straddling me. Instinctively I visualize that the only things between my hard cock and her hot cunt are my Jeans and jockey shorts.

She grabs my head, smothering my ears and mashes our lips together. Our tongues meet and fight and I taste her vomit, but I keep pushing. And I push back, bringing my hands up under the hem of her dress and reaching for her heavy breast. This girl is big, not fat, just big: wide and heavy and buxom, with an ass like two beach balls. She takes her hands away a moment to remove her dress, and my hands take a quick grab at her ass.

"Slap me." She says, and I do, hard. Then I move my hands to remove her bra. She's now completely naked except for her sandals and I am enjoying the best make-out session I've had for years.

We must have stayed like that for 15 minutes: mouths pressed one to another, tongues cleaning teeth, my hands kneading and slapping her ass, her hands squeezing her large breasts into my cheeks. Occasionally we would break our kiss so I could suck at her nipples.

My cock was hard. My forehead was beading up with sweat.

"Excuse me." She said and sat up, abruptly ending our passion and bringing me back from high-school to the present.

"My dad always said you should never leave a bar without first using the rest room. I should have listened." And with that nostalgic comment, Allison opened the driver-side door, slid out into the dim darkness of the empty car-park and assumed the position. She crouched low and put her hands on her knees and began urinating. I stared in disbelief as the puddle of urine formed beneath her and began to flow toward a distant drain. I too began to feel the urge. Just as she let go of her last trickle and used her left hand to wipe herself clean, I got out of the car and stood facing the wall.

My cock was hard, so I couldn't just wriggle it out. I had to let my pants and underwear drop to my knees. Then it took a bit of concentration to get the urine flow going. Just as I began to relieve myself, I felt Allison's breasts on my back and her hand on my cock.

"I love to feel a man pee." She said and held my cock until the last bits dribbled out. Then she shook it like a pro and turned me around.

"You owe me a beer for this." She said as she dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick hard again.

My wife is the best cock-sucker I've ever met, but Allison comes a close second. As I noticed when we were kissing, she has a long tongue and knows how to use it. On the other hand, my wife doesn't like to taste cum and I haven't been sucked to completion in years. So here was my chance. Then again, If I've gone this far, I might as well go all the way.

As Allison continued to suck my cock, I continued to run a debate inside my head about what would happen and what I would and would not do. None of it mattered. Allison was in control.

"I swallow. You want me to eat your seed?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "I know you do, but you have to earn it. Fuck me, and if you make me cum I'll swallow your load after."

With that she sat on the front end of my sedan, left one leg on the floor and brought the other one up to rest just above the headlight. She was white and freckled. Her red hair was now a mess. Her shoulders were wide and her breasts were the size of large cantaloupes. Her pubic hair was bushy and thick but ended above her vagina. The lips surrounding her pussy were thick and slick with fluid. Her vaginal opening was opening and closing on its own. Her engorged clit was at least an inch long, and stood out like a miniature prick. Even her anal opening was twitching.

Without a word, I freed one leg from my pants and walked over to her. I stuck my cock in her and began pumping. She was so loose and wet that I felt almost nothing. I feared losing my erection. I stroked myself with my left hand and teased her clit with my right. Then I ran my cock over her clitoris and teased her opening. I thrust hard into her cunt and made her scream. I pinched her clit and then reached up to pinch her nipples, hard. I pulled out of her cunt again and rubbed my shaft over her clit. I leaned down and sucked on her clit and licked her pussy. It still smelled of urine even though the fluid tasted like nectar. I stood up again and fucked her. She rubbed her clit now herself, and I grabbed her breast as much for stability as for pleasure. I held onto her breast as I would hold on to the strap on a moving bus. Her orgasm was building up. Mine was getting nowhere. Fucking her was like thrusting your cock in and out of a cup of water. It was warm and nice and she flexed her muscles here and there, but there was no grip. Perhaps I was too small for her.

I went back to rubbing my shaft up and down through her slit. On a particularly strong down shift my cock fell under her ass and when I came up, the cock-head got stuck at her anal opening. It opened, and my cock-head went in.

My wife and I tried anal maybe twice. She didn't like it and couldn't open up. I masturbated to anal porn a lot, and have seen a lot of actresses open up their anal passages to huge intrusions. This was the first I'd ever experienced anything like this in person.

I pulled out and looked at Allison's face, just to be sure. She smiled. I put the tip of my cock to her anus and watched as she gritted her teeth and opened the hole just enough to get my cock-head in.

"You have to do the rest," she said, "so push!"

Push I did and soon I was fucking her ass. I fucked it hard and was about to cum when Allison beat me to it. She cried out a stream of explicatives and I felt her ass muscles clench. She was rubbing her clit hard and I wanted to join in so I stuck two fingers in her snatch and tried to rub her G-spot from the inside. "More!" she called out and I managed to get three, four and then all of my fingers inside her. I'd never even thought of fisting anyone before, but know I knew why her cunt was so loose.

Cock in ass, hand in cunt, hand rubbing clit to death, other hands squeezing breasts and pinching nipples all worked together to make Allison cum. A moment later she dismounted me and my car in one smooth move. She was back on her knees and sucking me for all she was worth.

"You taste like shit." She said with a smile. "My shit. Did you know I was such a dirty slut?"

I didn't. I began to think back to when she was a waitress and wonder if her complete disregard for basic hygiene affected any of my customers. I was horny, lustful, and having a fantastic time, but still a part of me was disgusted by the animal that was pleasuring me. As if to emphasize the point, Allison put a finger in her mouth and then said, "Now let's taste your shit." And put the lubricated finger up my ass.

As she continued to suck me, she managed to get two fingers pumping up and down my rectum while her other hand cupped and played with my balls. Soon, I was spewing thick quantities of sperm down her throat.

Allison stood up. We were eye-level. She was even a bit taller. She brought the two fingers that were in my ass up to her mouth and sucked. They did not look clean to me.

"Mmm. I like the way you taste. Want some?" And she offered me a glob of sperm that her fingers had scooped up from her left breast.

"No thanks." I said, my mind racing to figure out what next. She just looked me deep in the eyes and put it in her mouth. Then she went to the car and began to get herself dressed.

I did the same, pulling my pants leg back on over my shoes and hopping around like an idiot trying to get my pants up again. Finally I was back in the driver's seat with Allison at my side. Both seats were back in their upright position. The clock on the car radio said 4:30 am. I thought we'd been at it for hours.

"Where do I take you?"

"You can just drop me off by the gym on Maple St. It opens at 6:00. They let me take showers there as long as I do it in the Mens' room."

"Seriously?" I asked, my voice deep with concern. I turned to look at her.

"Yeah." She just looked straight ahead. "I've always been good at using what I have to get what I need."

We drove off in silence. It took me 7 minutes to get to Maple St. but I didn't stop at the gym.

"It's over an hour till the gym opens. Let me get you some coffee."

"Okay." She said and then fell asleep against the window.

I took her home.

My wife doesn't like when I bring people back from the bar. She likes our private and professional worlds to keep their distance. I agree, but sometimes your heart just breaks at the sad cases you meet in my business. I brought a drummer home for a week when his girl-friend kicked him out of his place. I brought a cook home for a month so he could get away from his roommate who was encouraging his drug habit. My wife and I helped him make up with his parents and move into their place and do re-hab. When I brought Allison home she didn't even ask for an explanation.

"Didn't you fire this one?" She asked.

"Yes, but she comes back to drink. Now she's drunk and homeless. She doesn't have any clothes."

"Go to bed, I'll take care of her."

I woke up to the feeling of someone sucking my dick. I didn't know what time it was or how long I'd slept. I suddenly remembered last night and wondered if Allison was down there under the sheet. Then I heard my wife say "wake up sleepy head" as she pulled the sheet away.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Good evening. It's almost four."

"Geez, how long did I sleep?"

"Almost eleven hours. Fucking your waitress must have exhausted you."

Busted.

I didn't say anything. I just watched in amazement as Tracy went back to sucking my cock. She was already naked, and as soon as I was hard she mounted me.

"Want to know why I'm fucking you and not fucking you up?" It had the tone of a rhetorical question, so I didn't answer. "Want to know why I called in sick to work today?" "Want to know why I'm not mad at you for bringing Allison home?" "Want to know why I want you to come inside me right now?" She stopped. I had to play my part.

"Why?" I asked as she continued to play the cowgirl and dropped her large breasts to smother my face.

"Because I love you."

That was all that was said until I finally managed to ejaculate. I had slept so long and needed to pee so much that I can't say I truly enjoyed that fuck, but it was such an unusual situation that I had no choice in the matter.

"Go pee," My wife commanded when I finally mentioned my predicament, "and then meet me in the kitchen. I'll have coffee ready."

Tracy was stark naked in the kitchen when I joined her. She had made scrambled eggs and bacon for me and two cups of coffee for the two of us.

She didn't wait for me to ask. She began to explain.

"I went to take Allison's dress off, so she could get some sleep. And just think that I didn't think it appropriate that you should see her naked." She laughed. "It was too late for that, but no matter. I know you have a good heart and believe you brought her home because she has nowhere to go. So I took her dress off and lay her down. She was covered in sperm and other fluids. There was dried jizz on her breast, the smell of urine all over her thighs. Her ass looked distended and she had streaks of shit all over her ass cheeks. I couldn't put her to bed so fithly. So I made her take a bath. She woke up a little and helped me bathe her. I couldn't hold her up myself, that's for sure. So I ran her a bath. I stripped to my underwear to keep my clothes from getting wet. I put on the green bathrobe we have down there. I rubbed soap and water all over her, especially over her beautiful breasts. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. There's something captivating about a red-head.