Allover

Story Info
Getting an allover tan is best alone... or is it?
3.2k words
4.23
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

Paula stretched her arms over her head and sighed. It was a hot, hot day and perfect for working on her tan. She smiled and said softly to herself, "My allover."

When she woke this morning at her lake cabin, she smiled at the note she saw beside her on the bed. "Hey babe, headed out to fish with my buds this morning. Probably not home 'til late this afternoon!" Finally! She would now have time to do what she teased her friend Mac back at the office about---she would now get time to get some work done on that full body tan. She giggled at the image of his mouth hanging open at her line to him, her allover tan! She loved to tease her friend; he was older and a bit naïve when it came to women and well, he had labeled her PT for 'Prick Tease' which she secretly loved. And she had told Mac that she had been working on her allover at the lake, and to be honest, she had little ability to do so.

The problem was that either her husband, Hank, was always around, or the cabin next to them, owned by the Williams family, was occupied a lot on the weekends. And although the back deck on her place was fairly secluded from prying eyes (except for the distant lake down below their cabin), the angle on the Williams deck and back door did allow folks to look over to Paula and Hank's deck as well. But this weekend....finally....the Williams wouldn't be there and before Paula went to bed last night she had checked to make sure that their car (or some friends car) wasn't there! So, today, tanning.

Still, she felt a tad shy as she put on her brief bikini, the one she tanned in most of the time. The one that Hank always growled when she wore it to 'lay out', the one that she knew Jack Williams next door had seen her in a couple times tanning that had brought long stares from him. The one that the Williams' son, Carl, a college student, stared at her when she wore it. And not so secretly, she enjoyed their stares.

After all, Paula was in her early 50s and well, things on the sexual front had been a bit rocky of late. She sighed and waved her hand, she wasn't going to think about that right now, although briefly her mind flew across the guy she was seeing 'on the side'.. a hard-bodied forty year old guy, single, a hunk. She realized she was lightly moving her fingers across her slightly round tummy. She smiled at the image though. Sure, she wasn't some young tight girl, but she got lots of looks, her dark hair full and around her face, her eyes wide and nice, her shape, well she giggled, 'she could still turn heads' (including the guys next door here at the lake.

But this bikini was brief. It barely covered her nipples which she realized were very hard through the flimsy fabric! And the bottoms cut very low with two tiny bows on both sides, the bottom (turning and looking), well ok, her ass cheeks were a bit wider that when she was young, but no cellulite and she laughed to herself as she flexed her butt, 'you still got it girl!'

She stepped out onto the deck and positioned the chaise lounge just right for the late morning sun. It was hot and she liked hot, especially......she smiled to herself...if I'm going to undo this bikini!

She put the lotion on her vigorously, spreading it all over her body, paying special attention to her butt, pushing the flimsy fabric a bit higher. She stretched out forward, glancing back over to the Williams' cabin next door glad to see it quiet and empty. She reached back and undid the top around her neck and then her back. Lying forward she spread the fabric out below her. She felt the sun then on the sides of her breasts. She smiled to herself and said, 'not too long' wanting to be sure she didn't burn. Then her fingers shaking slightly she undid the two ties on the bottoms and laid them to the side. She looked around, "OK, you're just being silly!" she said softly as she then peeled the material away from her bottom and felt the heat of the sun now on her naked ass! She grinned at herself as she said the word softly, 'ass' and thought how nice it felt to be exposed to the sun.

She had told her friend Mac of her intentions to continue the 'allover' this weekend and she smiled thinking about how his eyes got wide; God, it really was fun teasing him! She stretched slightly, opening her legs a bit more feeling the sun's rays lower between her thighs and at that point she thought, 'nekkid' was Mac's term if you were naked with an intent to do 'something' with that nakedness! She giggled and found her hand sliding around her bottom, running a bit more lotion there, over the cheeks. Using her free hand, opening her legs a bit more...grinning to herself and thinking, 'if someone was in the Williams' cabin, they would be seeing my pussy lips now!' and she couldn't help it, she pulled her legs forward so she was a tad bit more on her knees, her ass now a bit in the air, 'look folks, look at my pussy' she said softly as her hand went between her thighs..to apply more lotion...sure, sure that is what she was doing as her fingers trailed along the inside of her thighs and then....then. 'Ummm," Paula softly moaned as her fingers ran along her folds opening slightly those petals. "Look, look!" she whispered as her finger pushed against the little hood, pushing her tiny little clitty toward the sun.

"Ring, Ring, Ring!" went her cell phone. "Shit!" Paula growled thinking maybe she'd ignore it, but what if it was Hank, coming back or something. She reluctantly rose from the chair swinging her body around facing the cabin next door, her breasts shiny now from sweat. She thought she needed to put some lotion on those exposed full breasts but first the phone. She giggled as she walked naked back inside her cabin to pick up the phone.

It was her friend in the City reminding her of a couple of events the next week that Paula had told her she would help in the evenings. Paula moved to the open doorway to the deck, looking out to the lake, feeling very open standing naked in the doorway. She could see boats in the distance and wondered if any of them were Hank and his buddies! She smiled as she struck a pose like they could see her (it was unlikely unless they had binoculars) and thought to herself how fun it was to be naked..or was she nekkid! She continued the conversation with her friend as she walked back onto the deck, standing in the middle of it completely nude, relishing the sun on her completely bare body. 'God, would I love to be naked all day long!' she thought and giggled slightly. She thought again about how open it was on the deck. Oh if someone was down at the dock , they could see, but there was no boats there; or swimming along the bank nearby, but again, nobody. She giggled softly thinking that she might not go inside if someone was down there, maybe one of Hank's buddies or the Williams next door.

Again, she glanced over at the next cabin. Paula smiled thinking what it would be like if Jack Williams or his son Carl were there now. As Paula continued her conversation she walked all the way to the end of her deck, by the steps. If someone was coming down the road, they could see her from here. She glanced and saw no cars or people. She leaned forward over the deck railing and spread her legs thinking about the time she had teased Hank one night into having sex with her while she stood here. He called her a 'wild child' as he fucked her that night. And as she thought about that scene she rolled her hips as if he was there fucking her now. Giggling to herself again she thought, "It really is good nobody is next door!" and then she saw something....down on the ground near the bottom of her steps. What was it? As she continued the conversation with her friend, she walked naked down the steps and to the object, the cool grass between her bare toes. She sort of sighed realizing how risky she was, walking outside away from her cabin, naked. She reached down and picked up a watch! She held it in her hand and turned slightly wondering if this might belong one of Hank's friends maybe as they got started to head out fishing before dawn this morning.

She turned and froze. She was looking back around the side of her deck above her and saw........the Williams' cabin back sliding door..........open! She gasped, was someone inside? Did someone break in? Was someone there? Now? As she walked around naked in full sight of it? Her heart in her throat she took a couple steps forward and commented to her friend that maybe someone was 'in' the cabin. Her friend urged her to get closer and without thinking, Paula took a few more steps and glanced up and through the open door to see someone moving inside! She yelped slightly and realized that she was still naked and in full view! She quickly went back up the steps of her deck and self-consciously covering her breasts with one hand she reached down and grabbed the two flimsy pieces of fabric that was her bikini and went inside. She continued to talk with her friend who urged her to 'go over' and find out what was going on but at that point, she saw a young man emerge from the cabin! He was early 20s, wearing bathing suit and no shirt. He was glancing over at Paula's cabin! Who was he, had he seen her. He said something and then Carl, the Williams' son came out of the door as well, also wearing a swim suit!

Paula cried out a bit at the thought that they could have seen her, or maybe they just got there, or maybe. Her friend on the phone asked what was wrong all concerned. Paula explained that it was the Williams' son and a friend and her friend wondered why she was so shaken by that fact?

Paula paused and said, 'Cuz I was laying out.' "Oh, so they saw you in your bikini?" her friend asked. Paula paused and said, 'Nooo, I was nude sunbathing!" Her friend broke up laughing and said, 'Do you think they saw?' and Paula found herself laughing lightly too and wondered the same thing!

After a few minutes she got off the phone, put back on her bathing suit and then pulled over a yellow cover up over it. The two boys were still out on the deck and although they were 'looking' out toward the lake they kept stealing glances back at Paula's place. Had they seen?

She decided to see what she could find out and grabbed a beer and walked out onto the deck. She spoke to Carl and he said hello nervously and introduces his friend, Steve. She asked if they wanted a beer and they eagerly accepted and came over. They both drank from their beers still looking at Paula and she asked them when they got 'in'. Carl told her real late last night. "So you slept in this morning?" Paula asked hoping that they had just gotten up. Steve smiled confidently and said, 'Nah, we've been up for quite awhile!" while emphasizing the word 'up' and Paula felt herself flush. She thought back, and thought about leaning forward on the lounge her butt in the air; thinking about leaning over the deck her butt out, her legs spread and found herself coloring even more!

And she also realized........that her flimsy bikini panties were soaked. Although shaken and fearful that the two young guys had seen, she realized she was also excited at the prospect. She also realized that Steve was being a bit aggressive toward her, suggesting that maybe she join them in a swim or maybe they could 'lay out' together. She decided that she needed to end this now and told them she had errands to run.

She was so shaken that the rest of the day she couldn't make herself leave the cabin. It didn't help that the boys decided to lay out on their own deck, their young hard bodies shining in the afternoon sun. Even though she knew they couldn't see her, she stood in the kitchen watching them and suddenly she slipped the bottoms off the bikini and let her fingers trail along her pussy. Soaked. Completely soaked, she pushed one finger inside, then another and moved her thumb up to her clit. She began rubbing hard, harder and then..'unnnghhh' coming! Coming!

Finally they went inside and a few minutes later they drove off in the car that Paula had obviously overlooked that day. She found herself reliving the scene over and over, increasingly certain that they had seen everything; they had seen her touch herself, thrust her hips everything! And all she could think was how much more would she have done if she had KNOWN they were watching!

Finally around 7 pm Hank came in. As he went back to shower he said, 'Hey did you know the Williams' boy and a buddy of his were next door?' She acted like she had known all along but was wondering how he knew. "Oh, I saw them at the bar up at the bait shop when I got back in. Hey, listen, I hope it's ok, but I thought we could cook burgers and have a few beers with them this evening? Would that be ok?" Paula was shaken but agreed.

As dusk settled in the boys came up the back stairs, the same stairs that Paula had gone up and down naked earlier that day. Carl seemed a bit nervous but his friend Steve was more forceful, complimenting Paula on her summer outfit, a little halter summer dress that was a bit short and showed a bit of cleavage (and then didn't allow a bra!). As the evening wore on, the beer continued to flow and although Paula was only drinking white wine, the boys, and Hank, were getting pretty drunk.

Hank, as he often does, began telling dirty jokes and Steve especially joined in. Steve's jokes seemed to be focused mostly on women having sex and as he told each, he went out of his way to look directly as he told them. At first, he used lines like, 'sex and make love' but because Hank's language was more dirty, he began to use words like 'fuck, pussy and cock' in his! Paula was a bit nervous because he kept finding ways to bump against her when burgers were passed; chips offered. At one point she went inside the kitchen and Steve followed her inside and managed to bump his groin against her ass. Paula was increasingly uncomfortable but somehow fascinated at the forcefulness of the young man, and a bit curious about how Carl continued to be fairly quiet.

And then, Hank slumped in his chair and shook his head, "Well shit, I've had a long day and I'm about to pass out so I'm heading to bed, you boys help Paula clean up and you can finish off that six pack out here if you want!" Paula's eyes widened as Steve smiled and even Carl seemed eager to hurry Hank off to bed.

As they cleaned up, Steve continued to find ways to bump against her, including his arm making contact with her breasts, which Paula had to admit were aware of his attentions. Finally everything was put away and the two boys sat down on chairs. Paula was sitting on the edge of the chaise lounge when they heard the crackle of Hank's snoring through the open sliding door. Steve got up and closed it, "Privacy," he smiled and pulled his chair closer to Paula.

"You, uh, look good on that chaise lounge," Carl's voice shook as he spoke softly.

Steve smiled, "Almost as good as earlier..."

Paula's face turned bright red and she felt a tad faint, "Oh God, you....saw?" she said softly. Both boys shook their heads

"Look, I was just laying out and I didn't think...anybody...., you know" she said softly

Carl got up and moved over to sit next to her on the chaise lounge, He put his hand on her bare knee, "Paula, don't worry, we'll never tell what we saw...." His voice trailed off. Steve moved as well to the other side of her on the lounge, "Agreed, and in fact," he put his hand on her other knee, "Nobody will ever see the pics we took either...of you raised up on the lounge here or leaning over the deck humping!"

Paula almost collapsed at that point, 'Pictures...you took....." her voice trailing off.

Carl's hand slid higher on her leg, now lightly pushing the skirt up her thigh, "Yes, great pics, just for us, and you, never to be shared with anyone else..."

Steve then smiled his hand brushing the hair back from her face, 'Never anyone else...ever.....if........." as his hand slid down around the back of her neck, undoing the little tie on the halter top, "Ever..ever..." as he let it loose as the top cascaded down to her waist, her nipples, her breasts exposed. His fingers grasped one nipple and lightly twisted, "Unnghhh" Paula whispered as she felt Carl's fingers slide under her skirt and trace along her tiny thong. "Ahhh, wet," Carl smiled as his fingers moved under it.

Steve turned her face to his and kissed her, her mouth opening slightly, the tip of his tongue along her lips as she felt Carl raising her slightly on the lounge, her dress, her panties sliding down her legs and off onto the deck.

"There you are, naked again!" Steve said softly as he had her stand in front of him, his fingers still twisting her nipples as Carl pushed a finger inside her. "Ohhhhh nooooo," she whispered as she felt his finger fucking her hot wet pussy.

Carl stood and leaned her over where her face fell down into Steve's lap and his cock, red and purple was suddenly in front of her mouth as she felt Carl.....push his cock into her. "That a girl," Steve growled, "Suck my cock!" as she felt Carl's cock slide up..up....inside. And at that point she realized...

.....That Hank would be out early tomorrow again to fish..and she could be with these two boys more! She sucked hard on Steve's cock as she felt Carl flex. Nekkid.

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers