All's Fair in Love and War Ch. 02

Story Info
Reporter finds story of a lifetime in the arms of a soldier.
977 words
4.42
19.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She avoided him for the next five days, which was easy since she had to report live twice a day and was working closely with her producer and her team back in the states.

She was just wrapping up a live report when she noticed him leaning against a tree watching. She swallowed hard. He was looking so delectable in his green camouflage and combat boots. Something about this soldier made her weak in the knees. This was out of character for her.

She certainly didn't come all the way to North Africa to fall for a white, British soldier. A quickie was not in her vocabulary, and long distance relationship...not going to happen. She signed and took out her IFB and picked up her notepad and pen.

He came over with a smile in place. "Hi."

"Hi," she said, looking up at him.

"You are really good at what you do," he said, gesturing at the video camera and Pete.

"Thanks," she smiled up at him, appreciating the compliment.

"Uh-do you have a moment?" he asked nervously, taking off his beret and twisting it in his hands.

She looked at him for a moment. Then nodded. "Yes, what's up?" she asked. He gestured for them to walk away from Pete. They strolled over to a tree.

"About last week...I wanted to apologize if I crossed the line." He said.

"There's no need to apologize. You didn't do anything. I was a klutz and bumped into you," She said.

He stared at her, and gave a nod.

"You have nothing to worry about," She added, biting her bottom lip.

He stared down at her, watching as she bit her bottom lip. He stifled a groan. There was something about this woman that made him want to throw caution to the wind, pull her into his arms and kiss her every time he saw her.

"I – I ."he started. She looked up at him.

"How's your girlfriend?" she blurted out.

"Girlfriend?" he frowned.

"Yes, the officer I saw you with the day we met," She said.

"Oh – Sarah. No, I broke things off with her, " he said.

She arched an eyebrow. "I'm sorry," she frowned, secretly relieved. She picked up her duffel bag and jacket.

"Allow me," he said taking the bag from her, and hoisted it over his shoulder with ease.

She swallowed, his arms muscled bulged out from his uniform. Once again she felt herself grow moist. What was up with this man. Every time he moved around her, she wanted him desperately.

He walked her back to her hotel room, taking her key and opening the door for her. She gasped when their hands met for a brief moment.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" he asked. His voice unusually husky.

"Sure. What time would you like me to meet you at the Mess Hall?" she asked.

He nodded. "No. There's actually a great place on the edge of town that I would love to take you."

"Oh, really? That sounds great." She smiled. "What did you want to discuss during dinner?" she asked.

"Um...I was hoping that we could just enjoy a nice dinner and get to know each other...?"

"Oh...oh, I see. Sure that sounds nice. I look forward to it." The smile she gave him as she looked up at him, made him loose his breath.

He was a goner no doubt about it. Her beauty, her body, her class...her smell...God. He wanted to possess her completely.

That evening, he picked her up at 7pm sharp. She wore a white dress, and flats. Her hair was brushed back into a bun, with tendrils at her nape. She was gorgeous.

Her eyes widened when she opened the door. He looked so good in his black button down shirt, and beige khakis. She smiled when he said she looked beautiful.

"Thank you, so do you." Then she realized what she said and looked away.

"I mean, you look handsome."

He grinned. "Thank you."

They had a quiet dinner in the local restaurant. It was an amazing night. They dined for over four hours...talking, laughing. He escorted her back to the hotel.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked. He stared down at her.

"I shouldn't..." he said. She stared up at him. "Okay, then ha-"

He swore and pulled her up against him for a deep, soul searching kiss. She gasped, and slid her arms around his neck. His tongue slid inside of her mouth – doing all the things his body wanted to do to her.

"Baby..."he breathed, sucking on her bottom lip.

She pressed her hands against his chest to pull away.

"What are we doing?" she gasped breathless.

He ran his thumb over her puffy, moist bottom lip.

"What is it about you?" he breathed staring deeply into her eyes.

She shook her head from side to side, unable to speak.

The large steel rod pressing against her was begging to be touched.

"Baby – God you smell and taste so good," he moaned in her mouth.

"We shouldn't do this," She gasped.

"I'm sorry...I didn't expect..."

"Shh." She said.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into another soul searching kiss. She couldn't help but return the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they feasted from each other's mouth.

Just then his mobile rang, startling them. They pulled apart.

"I – " he started. She covered his mouth with her finger.

"Shhh – don't say anything. " she said and kissed him again. She was leaving in three days. There was nothing that could be said.

The next day she was called out early from the assignment. She was being sent over to the Middle East, then back to the states. She left without telling him.