Ally Ch. 02

Story Info
She is on camera for the first time.
762 words
3.96
23.1k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

When under the sway of a stronger partner, a girl can transform from virgin into slut with amazing rapidity. Just a few short months ago, Ally was a virgin. Todd had peeled away layer after layer of inhibitions just as he stripped her body on that fateful night. Ally had the looks and body but wanted to please Todd desperately. He always wanted to do crazier and crazier things. Ally came to accept anal sex as part of her sex life with Todd. She loved him and wanted to make him happy. The ass to mouth part was disturbing. He liked it so much. Was it just because it made her feel dirty? The idea was repulsive, but she gave in. She had to admit that shame turned her on. Ally didn't want to be an ass whore, yet was beginning to realize that she was that person.

Once again Todd was getting bored with Ally. Ally was not resisting anymore. Even the ass to mouth act was now routine. He had a new idea that was sure to generate some discomfort for her and excitement for him. He hatched a plan to push her boundaries.

Ally worked at a local clothing store. On several nights a week she closed the store alone. On Wednesday night he surprised her there. He tapped on the front glass with his car key to get her attention. Todd could see her at the back of the store. She was dressed in a black mini skirt and a black tee shirt. For now.

When Ally saw him there her stomach grew tight. That was the concern about what he had in mind for her. The tingling in her crotch was the excitement of the unknown. What was he doing here? Maybe he wanted to take some clothes? Todd would take something more valuable tonight.

Ally opened the door and Toddmoved in past her, taking her by the arm as he went toward the back of the store. She asked him suspiciously " What are you doing here?" Todd answered mysteriously "You'll see".

At the back of the store he roughly pinned her to the back wall in a passionate embrace. Tongue down her throat, one hand snaked its way under her black tee shirt in search of her bra clasp and the other went up her skirt to seek out her clit under her thong. Ally squeaked into his mouth in protest and tried to get off the wall.

She panicked. He was going to fuck her up against the wall in the store! The front door was unlocked and anyone could walk in on them. Todd worked her top off and had pushed her thong to the side to bare her slit. Ally covered her breasts self consciously and said "I think you should go". Todd smiled, "You look so hot right now!" She paused and he moved in for the kill. He lifted her off her feet with both hands on her ass and began kissing her again to silence any further protests. Ally instinctively wrapped her legs and arms around him.

It occurred to Ally that they were on camera! The store had a surveillance system. Public intercourse was one thing, making amateur porn was another. Just as she was thinking this, she felt him enter her. It was too late for second thoughts. Fucking her in the store was too exciting to last long. If someone came in, she would be out of a job as well as an semblance of a reputation in town. The excitement of this defilement had Todd coming quickly. He loved the thrill of getting her to do something dirty and risky. Her legs were locked behind his back pressing him forward into her wet cunt. The banging could certainly be heard in the next store! Ally didn't have time to cum before feeling the spurting semen fill her. As soon as he finished filling her, he released her ass and she slid down the wall to the floor. She looked so sexy and disheveled on the floor under him. Her tits were bare and her sloppy pussy looked like a scene from a porn video. Dazed, she accepted the slimy cock he pushed into her mouth. He wanted a cleanup so as not to stain his jeans.

Todd asked her to show him the store office. He removed a tape from the store security system. She asked for the tape but he promised to destroy it after they watched it together at his place. Really.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers