Almond Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah relaxed her head onto the cushion and held the dildo against her chest. She raised it a little and looked at it, and then slowly pushed the rounded end into her mouth. She sucked on it as if she were sucking a cock. The camera was close to her face now, firing shots, but she didn't look at it. She gave her attention to the dildo. She felt another strong pang of desire in her groin and knew that she was still just as wet; although her mind was relaxed she was physically on edge. When this was over she would need to go home urgently, urgently, to relieve her tension. She turned the dildo around and began to suck the other end.

Sally and her camera withdrew a short distance and Sarah took the dildo out of her mouth. Holding one end of it above her, she allowed the other end to rest on her body just below the neck, and then drew it slowly down between to her breasts, traced it slowly around each nipple -- they were still hard pellets standing out vertically -- and then down her stomach to her navel, then down further to her pubic bone.

She grasped it more firmly now using both hands and, altering the angle, pushed the head of it to the top of her cunt, then to the clitoris. The effect was powerful; it made her catch her breath. She rubbed the head along the length of her cunt and felt the lips open easily. She would not need any lubricant. She allowed the head to enter her, just shallowly, then withdrew it and ran it down the length of her cunt again. She was vaguely aware that Sally was kneeling above her level with her knees, aiming the camera up past her cunt to her face. She was not listening for shots.

Her breath was coming faster now. She felt the head of the dildo between her lips and then slowly but firmly pushed it into her cunt. As each spherical swelling on the shaft entered her it pressed against her clitoris, causing her breath to catch and her stomach to contract each time. She realized that she was losing control but did not withdraw the dildo. She stopped with the third bulge resting against her clitoris. She increased the pressure on her clitoris and her stomach jerked; she relaxed it; then again she pressed it and pressed it again, her breath now coming in short gasps. Half consciously she was aware that she was should not orgasm, she should not orgasm publicly.

She should not, but the immediate need of her body was insistent. She pressed again, harder, and the orgasm came. Her stomach and hips jerked several times; she tried to control them; she tried not to cry out but could not tell how much noise she made. She pulled herself under control as quickly as she could, perhaps after only a few seconds, but the aftermath of the climax caused her hips to jerk involuntarily several more times. Finally the tremors subsided. She became aware of her surroundings again, heard the shutter of the camera and wondered how much of her abandonment it had caught.

She was calm now and drew a deep breath. She smiled up at Sally. There were a few more shots, and then Sally had taken the camera off and was kneeling over her.

"That was beautiful, darling," she said. "Just beautiful." Sarah could see tears in her eyes. "You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. You looked so beautiful when you came. Thank you, thank you for letting me, for letting me be part of it." She leaned down and kissed Sarah on the lips again. "Beautiful. Thank you." She kissed Sarah once more and Sarah kissed her back.

Sally lay down beside Sarah on the rug with her head on the cushion and put her arms around her. The two women lay there for several minutes, saying nothing, enjoying the peace of the moment.

Unwillingly, Sarah asked, "Does that happen very often?"

"No," answered Sally. "Sometimes. Sometimes on the video but hardly ever on this session. Do you care?"

"No," said Sarah. "Not really. How much will show in the photos?"

"I've got lots of your pussy leaking cum," said Sally. "There's even a little trickle running onto your thigh, like somebody spilt some milk. They like to put those shots on the site. You don't really get the contractions properly with stills, but I got some lovely pictures of your face. You were all red. That will be there, but mostly they won't notice that and they won't really know what it means anyway. You had to be here to see that it was real. It was so beautiful. I feel very privileged."

Sarah was quiet for several moments, taking it in. What she had just been through had been as intense any sexual experience she had ever had. She had intended when she came here to remain detached, exploiting her body and exploiting other people's sexual desire. She had not intended when she came here to show herself as a naked, sexual animal. It had happened. And she had knowingly signed away her right to keep her privacy. What she had not realized when she signed those papers was how much of herself -- her inner self -- she was going to display. She felt regret, but she could do nothing about it.

"What happens now?" she asked.

"Time to get cleaned up and dressed," said Sally. "While you're in the shower I'll put these all on the computer. I'll need to work on them, but you can have a look at them if you like. Some girls find it a bit, ah, a bit of a shock when they see parts of themselves on a screen, but you've seen the little screen so you know what you can expect. All your bits, there for everyone to see."

"Yes," said Sarah. "How many shots did you take?"

"I don't know exactly," said Sally. "About 500 probably. We usually use about 100, but if yours are as good as I think they are we might use more."

Sarah began to get to her feet. After having lain down for so long she felt light-headed when she stood up, so she sat down on the sofa to rest. She looked around. The studio looked like a scene of debauch. She saw her shirt by the side of the sofa, and on the floor in front of it were her knickers. She thought she remembered that she had dropped her bra down the back of it. Her skirt was draped over the far armrest. She could not remember taking off her shoes and could not see them anywhere.

"Do you have a towel?" she asked. "I suppose it's all right to go down to the bathroom and come back again without getting dressed."

"Sure is," said Sally. "One thing this building sees plenty of is naked girls. All shapes and sizes. I love it. Here's a towel. There won't be anyone in the bathroom."

"Do you have any idea of the time?" asked Sarah. "I've got no idea how long that all took."

"It's about 11.30. It was about an hour and a half. Sometimes it's quicker but sometimes it's a lot longer. You're a natural, like I said. Sometimes you've got no idea how much humming and ha-ing and will I or won't I's involved. It's such a treat to work with a girl who's made up her mind and doesn't keep thinking about changing it. Still, a lot of them are very young, so I suppose you've got to make allowances."

Sarah was at the door now with the towel wrapped around her. "I'll be back in a few minutes," she said.

*****

When she stepped into the corridor the brightness of the light hit her. The lights in the studio had been bright while she was being photographed, but Sally had flicked off several before she lay down with Sarah. She walked towards the bathroom, her bare feet feeling the coolness of the vinyl-tiled floor.

In the bathroom she looked at herself. She recognized the signs: the untidy, slightly damp hair, the slight flush on the cheeks. She turned on the shower, stepped into it and washed her face and body thoroughly, keeping only her hair from the stream of water. She realized she needed to urinate and did so, then rinsed her legs and crotch again. Her groin was quiet now and she had regained control of herself.

She turned off the shower, stepped out and dried herself. She put her clothes back on, making herself neat and tidy. She combed her hair, then returned to the studio. She saw no-one, and the female voices she had heard before had ceased.

She thanked Sally. Her thanks were sincere. In Anna's office she told Anna that she would meet the other girls when she came to do the video shoot, but that now she would go straight home. She accepted $1000 from Anna and put it in her purse.

She walked downstairs on her own. She said goodbye to Rita and walked out into Almond Street. The heat struck her after the air-conditioned coolness inside.

*****