Almost Back Home

Story Info
Jim is primed then taken by wife/sister-in-law.
2.5k words
4.11
98.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers

I take my seat. It's a 2 hour flight then an hour more and I'll be home. Home from the most amazing week of my life. My wife of 31 years will be horny as hell and I surely haven't got a drop left to give her. This tip was a communications conference. Just the kind of stuff that I hate but this one was exceptional! Every night was filled with fantastic sex. Every night far exceeded even my wildest fantasies. The first night I was picked up in the hotel bar by "Do you like to eat pussy" Brenda and two of her friends. Tuesday night it was "I like it slow and easy" Tammy. Wednesday it was "I want you to shave my pussy" Bonny. Thursday was dinner with A hot mistress and ended with her "I'm 18 Really I am" maid slave. Then Friday was Wanda the hot barkeep that set me up three of the four nights. Every night I sucked off all the pussy I could handle and blew by load more times than I can believe.

I blew my load so many times this week that the babe next to me, showing legs clear up to her pink panties wasn't even getting a twitch from my cock! "Hi how are you" I greeted. "Fine thank you! I'm Julie. You?" she answered. "I'm Jim- Jim Beam" I said and took a good look at her legs. "I'm so hot! I hope you don't mind" she responded and then opened the top of her blouse exposing most of a bra less pair of 36Cs. The view only stopped where her blouse touched her nipple. That did it my cock was hard as a maple tree! Brandishing a big smile, she was staring straight at it. "It's — They're – That's ok I'm a little warm myself" I muttered! "I take it that your on the way home" she said. "Yea" I said sorrowfully.

Now fucking a few ladies far from home is one thing but messing around with a woman that must live within driving range of home is another thing altogether. But then there's rule #1 - "Never push a woman out of bed unless there is more room on the floor" I reached over and slid my finger up her thigh to the leg band on her panties. She just smiled and opened up letting me fell how sloppy wet she was.

"I was hopping to get a good finger fuck! My vibrator just won't do for the 5th day "

My finger pushed the leg band out of the way and I rammed two fingers deep into her pussy. She buried her tongue in my ear and moaned as she pumped my fingers until she came.

"Thank you! You're the first man in five days that even looked at this 40 year old body. My vibrating friend is all I've had to keep me from going out of my mind"

"I'll get you off if you want" she said while rolling my wedding band between her fingers. "That's ok. I've had a little better week than you and I'm already worried about how much I'll be able to deliver for my wife" I told her. She dropped a pillow in my lap and unzipped me anyway! Her hand went in rubbed the head of my cock and them made a trip to her mouth for a taste.

"Umm I think all you need is for Julie to prime the pump"

With that she took my balls between her fingers and rolled one or the other until lunch. While the stewardess was up front Julie rubbed all my pre-cum unto her fingers and then shoved two fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. My cock was ready to explode and I welcomed lunch to let it settle down.

After lunch she wanted to go to it again but I put her off and dug my cock and ball strap out of my shaving kit. I showed it to her and headed to the rest room. Safely inside I dropped my trousers, pulled my balls tight to my cock and snapped the strap in the second position. As I started to zip up I thought about Tammy who got half a load through the strap. I dropped my trousers again and tightened the strap to the smallest position just to be safe. Trousers up I returned to my seat.

Julie laid the pillow in my lap, unzipped me and went straight back to playing with my balls. This time they stayed lose in the sack and she could play with them even better. I couldn't take any more one way sex so Pulled her panty waist down and began to finger her again. When I rubbed her clit she would stroke the hard part of my cock between my balls. She leaned to my ear and whispered "take my slit between your fingers and jack it off just like a little cock!" It was huge and I had no trouble stroking it between my thumb and middle finger. She came in seconds. I tried to stop and just finger her but she shoved my hand back down

"Keep stroking honey make me cum as many times as you can!"

She must have cum 6 or 7 times before the plane touched down! Her panties were filled with cum! There was no way she was going to stand up with out it running down her legs.

I zipped up not daring to pop the strap! I stepped back and let Julie lead the way off the plane. The back of her tight skirt was soaked all the way across her beautiful ass. "You better make a pit stop" I whispered in her ear and then rubbed the wet spot. I was thinking of making one myself!

As I peeked around Julia, there she was! Soft brown almost sandy - hair, -short Pageboy cut! White blouse - Three buttons open - showing much of the cleavage formed by a pair of un harnessed 38Cs. Short, tight, black skirt - split up one leg half way to the waist band. Sally, my wife! Here I am following the best piece of ass on the plane, ball and cock strap installed, and primed to explode!

"Hi honey" I greeted, along with a big open mouth kiss and a -ass in both hands- hug. "Hi how was the trip?" she greeted after the kiss. "Ok. You know how I hate these things." I responded. "Let me make a pit stop?" I added as we moved with the flow.

I headed into the rest room catching Julie's wink at the entrance. I took a stall, dropped my trousers gently removed the strap and hoped it would behave. I washed up with a dry wipe and pulled up my trousers. On the way out I tossed the strap in the trash. I would have to find another one later! At the luggage claim Julie palmed me a note which I shoved my pocket.

I wonder what! A phone number? An Address? A meeting place? Or, just a thank you.

Sally always worried that some hot fucking bitch will hit on me so we would be no more than out of the parking lot and Sally would open her blouse and pull my zipper down. She always administered her fidelity check, A blow job! I had better cum fast too!

Now I've never had any trouble passing. What man wouldn't. After all my wife even at 53 is still the sexiest woman I've ever met. She is 5ft 4, short sandy hair, eyes of blue, and a perfect 38C-27-37 with little need for a bra. I've yet to see a guy who laid eyes on her and didn't get a bulge in his pants. Why she married me, an ugly bald bastard, I'll never know! She tells all her friends that it's because I'm the best pussy eater in the world, and let me tell you, unknown to her, some of them know first hand.

Just two hours ago I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it up for my wife let alone pass her fidelity test on the way home. Thanks to Julie who primed me for most of the flight, I couldn't wait to get in the car! Julie had me so excited the pre-cum was spotting my trousers. Like always I drove so she could administer the test. 10 minutes later my trousers were still zipped. I looked over with a worried look on my face. "I'm waiting until we get home" She remarked. Shit by that time I'll have soaked my shorts with pre-cum. "Ok - but why" I said. "I just want it at home that's all" She remarked.

In just under an hour we are home. Just inside the house, I reach up her skirt and strip her panties to her knees, then grab her luscious ass and raise her to my lips. We exchange a huge open mouthed kiss. She already has my shirt open and on the floor by the time I put her back down. I unbutton her skirt and it falls to the floor just ahead of my pants and long-leg briefs. She and I both kick off our shoes and I push her back on the couch. A postage stamp patch of sandy hair accents her perfectly shaven pussy. Glistening lips drape an erect clit almost as big as a small cock.

On my knees I plunge my face in to her pungent pussy. I tongue along the outside of her lips then just a flick to her clit. Time and time again I repeat the routine until she is forcing her clit to my tongue before I get there. Now I run my tongue deep inside her raging hot pussy. My nose is rubbing her clit as she fucks my tongue. Its time and I take her clit tightly between my lips and flick it with my tongue as fast as I can. She begins to shake all over. The hair on her bush stands straight up in each goose-bump and then her syrup thick cum flows from her pussy onto my chin. I slip down and lap up every drop. She is spent!

I go to the bath room and start the shower in expectation of her to join me! The hot water splashing in my face. I feel her bare hands on my back. I relax and let her wash me from head to toe. She takes her time washing my balls from behind. That's unusual because she usually waits until I turn around. I was half hard from the attention but when I turned around and found a pair of 40DDs on a 5ft 8 frame it popped to attention. "Surprise" I heard from Bea my sister-in-law and my wife in unison. "I wanted to surprise you honey" Sally said.

"Bea and I have talked about this for years"

"Don't think we haven't noticed the bulge I cause in your trousers!"

"Bea wants your best service and I told her that after a trip you would have more than enough cum for both of us."

Bea continued washing me without another word. Finished and rinsed I exchanged places with her. I washed her long hair first. No small task because she has beautiful brown hair that hangs clear down to the crack of her ass. Bea is 43 and what some would call a big woman. Although bra less is out of the question, she is not fat, 40-34-38 and a perfect size 12 so she claims. Her tits were next and since I've never had a pair of DDs in my hands I had a little trouble. Finely Bea took my hands and showed me that "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper". I finished by washing her pussy! And, then with the shower still running I finger fucked her to her first climax.

"I was so hot watching you eat Sally that I just couldn't hold it any longer".

While Bea dried her hair I washed Sally. Finished washing, I lifted her onto my cock. She wrapped her legs around me. Her back pinned to the shower wall and my cock shoved deep into her pulsating cunt I wasn't going to last another second! My balls sucked tight and deep in my loins I was building an awesome explosion! The next second the cum raced through my cock and filled her pussy!

Sally took the hair dryer and Bea and I took the bed. She laid back, holding her tits between her arms. They were very firm but with out support they would have slid into her arm pits. She spread her legs and showed me her shaved pussy. I dropped to my knees and began to lap her pussy. Soon, Sally had joined by stroking my cock and fondling by balls. Each time she got a little pre-cum she would slid it off with her finger and feed it to Bea. I did my best to suck her clit but she had so much pussy I wasn't sure I ever found it! Suddenly Bea's legs clasped my head and I had no choice but to drink every drop of her gusher.

The girls had me on my back with my arms and legs tied to the bed posts! They spent the next hour playing and teasing my cock for pre-cum. Bea would tongue up and down the sides and then Sally would take one of my balls in her mouth but neither would give me a stroke and I couldn't do it my self. Finely Bea mounted me like a horse and Sally guided me into her sloppy pussy. Bea was fucking me with everything she had. Her tits were hanging in my face so I tried to keep a nipple in my mouth but she just couldn't keep them from swinging.

There was so much room in her pussy that my balls were playing basket ball in there. Soon my balls were rumbling and the first spurt of cum went deep into Bea. But, Sally grabbed my cock between strokes and choked the rest of it off! Bea let another gusher blow all over my balls and down Sally's hand. I wanted to finish filling Bea but Sally had control. "The rest is mine" She shouted at Bea and pushed her off. Sally mounted me backwards and fucked me to the edge of climax and then pulled off. Again she clamped my cock in her fist and prevented it from cumming!

Both girls hung their tits over my cock. Bea held my balls tight and after five or six strokes Sally loosened her grip. Two more strokes and I blew my load all over their tits. They made every drop available to my tongue and then I feed it back to them with kisses.

"Sally thanks so much for sharing Jim! Thanks so much! Jack never eats my pussy and I haven't cum like that for years! Ever since I first saw him at my wedding I've wanted to have him!"

"I think Jim liked it too and I don't think it will be your last" I hear Sally say as I fall asleep.

BlackHat
BlackHat
47 Followers