Almost Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny peered cautiously along the main trail. It was deserted.

"We'd better fuck off before anyone else comes," he said, and then they were hurrying back down the main trail side by side looking at each other and breaking out into huge happy grins.

They began to hurry, walking faster, laughing out loud now like a couple of teenagers who'd had a narrow escape instead of the adults they were. Lenny kept glancing back over his shoulder. Maggie carried her bra in one hand the ripped and creased FUCK ME sign in the other. They burst out of the trail in a flat out sprint for their car with Maggie's unsupported breasts bouncing and jumping under her thin top. There were ten other vehicles in the car park.

Lenny opened the door and threw the back pack into the back seat. They peeled out, spraying gravel, and raising dust and talked and laughed all the way home.

12