Almost Heaven Ch. 04

Story Info
From high school to hotwife: one woman's sexual journey.
923 words
4.28
35k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After parent conferences, Kendall seemed to be everywhere Jeanne went. Stopped at an intersection, there he was, driving from her right, turning left. Jeanne beamed her brightest smile hoping to attract his attention, but his focus was on the road. He passed her car slowly never noticing her inviting grin.

Jeanne turned around and followed him. When he entered a luncheonette, she followed him in a few minutes later. Feigning surprise, she said hello, then accepted a chair at his table.

As they chatted, Jeanne could feel herself dampen then soak the panties she'd worn. Suddenly, it felt as if she were seated on a steaming bowl of broth. Her musky aroma and female pheromones threatened to overpower her perfume.

"You smell nice," Kendall offered without warning.

Shit! screamed Jeanne's mind.Can he smell me too? Is he telling me he knows he excites me? Is he saying he knows he can have me anytime he decides?

Jeanne wasn't even sure herself if she'd submit to the handsome young black yet she was sure he knew it. Despite her submissiveness, she wasn't used to men controlling her. For just a moment, her hands trembled as she imagined sliding under the table and fellating him right there.

When Kendall excused himself after coffee and fifteen minutes of banter as boring as last month's weather report, Jeanne snapped. Intimate thoughts of what she'd do with the young black man had her needing sex immediately. If he'd asked, she'd have surrendered without a fight. Since he hadn't and she was too shy to ask herself, she sped to the place where Arley worked, frantically dialing his cell phone from hers.

"Arley, baby, I've got to see you right now!" she told him, her desperation palpably apparent. He told her he needed half an hour before he could take a break. "Hurry!" he heard her whisper hoarsely.

Arley found Jeanne pacing frenetically by his van in its usual parking space in a shaded, deserted part of the lot that served as one of the couple's love nests. He never tired of seeing her and her beauty always made his heart beat faster. His stride shortened noticeably when those incredible legs buffeted by her miniskirt made him feel momentarily light headed.

Jeanne greeted him by rushing into his arms, kissing him with more passion than he could remember, and an urgent tugging at his belt buckle.

"Slow down, darlin'" Arley chuckled warmly. "Wait till we get in the van." He was always cautious about someone seeing them together.

As she stepped into the back of Arley's conversion van, Jeanne felt his hand creep up her thigh, reaching for her panties.

"Not that damn it!" Jeanne hissed as she shoved him into the plush chair and began undressing the lower half of his body. She pushed her head into his lap, the familiar redolence of his groin wafting along her humid olfactory passages. He was still soft as she sucked him ardently into her mouth. Arley was the only man who could give Jeanne the thrill of sucking him hard. Discounting Joe's occasional bouts of impotence, everyone else, including both her husbands had always been hard by the time they cleared their zippers.

Jeanne delighted in the feel of Arley's growing phallus. He knew he was special to her because of that and he encouraged her to describe what she was feeling.

"Mmmm, darlin' that feels so nice. What are you trying to do to ol' Arley?"

"I'm not trying to do anything to ol' Arley. It's his penis I've got the hots for."

"Penis?" questioned Arley. "You know Arley's dick don't like to be called no penis." Jeanne often felt uncomfortable using street lingo. Arley was the one of the few exceptions and she loved letting down her hair for him.

"Cock. Is that better Arley? Your big ol' fucking cock. I want it to get hard so I can suck it off. I want it to shoot cum in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow it. My cunt loves it when you come in my mouth. But how am I supposed to do that when you want to chit chat?"

Arley got hard, just like always and Jeanne built toward her own climax as she sucked him to his. It felt so nice when Arley spasmed with her and his hose offered a modest quenching of the flames Kendall had ignited. Jeanne rested her head on Arley's thigh and listened as his breathing recovered, then, to his surprise, she requested a second helping.

It wasn't that Jeanne was always satisfied by one go round, but normally, these quickies, where she rushed over were hurried by other items in both their appointment books. Today, although she seemed hurried, she swooped down for another sample of Arley. What he didn't know, of course, was that this wasn't one of Jeanne's usual hankerings. This time she was cooling the heat of forbidden lust. It was one of the few times Jeanne used Arley as the object of her release when he wasn't also the object of her desire.

A fantasy black phallus throbbed in her imagination as she desperately went back down on her fuck & suck buddy. It was that big black cock teasing her imagination she was trying to please as she mashed her mouth up and down Arley's dick. It was black cum she thirsted for as Arley spurted into her oral cavern again. In the end, Arley was drained but Jeanne's hunger remained.