Almost Heaven Ch. 05

Story Info
From high school to hotwife: one woman's sexual journey.
1.4k words
4.25
37.2k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne struggled with her thoughts of having sex with Kendall Ashe but not because of her marital status as most women would. If her husband had a problem with her desiring a young black man, he'd just have to deal with it. No, her problem was a professional one: he was the father of one of her students.

Teacher-parent trysts didn't carry the same social and legal stigma as sex with a student does but it was frowned upon nonetheless. Charges of favoritism could easily be leveled and difficult to defend against. If Buddy or one of the other students found out, she could be the target of blackmail. Jeanne shivered as she considered what might be demand of her.

Jeanne did what she always did when faced with a difficult decision; she talked to Joe. When he argued against it, using the same rationale the logical part of her brain had already deduced, she sought a second opinion. Arley concurred with Joe. Did no one understand the depth of her yearning? Her cunt was a veritable tinderbox that burst into flames at every thought and sighting of Kendall Ashe. Even the mention of his name could cause a spark big enough to singe her pubic patch.

Perhaps Arley wasn't the disinterested voice she usually relied upon given her now frequent and frantic trips to suck his cock to soothe the ache that every Kendall sighting induced. Intimacy with Kendall might spell fewer blowjobs for Arley.

In an effort to find someone who understood the lust that commanded her, Jeanne resorted to something she rarely did. She consulted a female friend about sex.

Samantha was a friend and coworker of Jeanne and Arley's steady girlfriend. She knew Jeanne was fucking her boyfriend and learned to accept it. She'd even had sex with Jeanne's husband on a few occasions.

"Samantha," Jeanne began when the pair were seated in seclusion at lunch, "do you remember Jack Fletcher?"

"Fletch the letch? Sure I remember him, why?"

"Wasn't he fooling around with one of his students' mothers one time?"

"No, Jeanne, he wasn't fooling around with the Baker boy's old lady, he was fucking her," Samantha corrected. Jeanne's reluctance to speak the language of l'amore irked Samantha.

"What sort of trouble did he get into for that?" Jeanne continued, waiting for Samantha to figure out that this line of questioning wasn't just some idle chitchat.

"Trouble? He didn't get in any trouble that I know of. They were both adults. I think old man Johnson called Fletch into his office and warned him that there were ways Fletch could end up eating more than Mrs. Baker's box lunch if things went badly. Like his teaching credential if charges of special treatment were brought, or his flesh-and-blood bat and balls if her old man found out."

"So the school did nothing about it?" Jeanne wanted her conclusion confirmed.

"Jeanne, what's this really about," Samantha asked, finally realizing her friend had a more personal interest in the scenario of a teacher having an affair with a student's parent. Jeanne remained silent, not looking Samantha in the eye.

"Why Jeanne Hatfield you old slut you!" Samantha smirked when Jeanne refused to continue voluntarily. "Who is it? Whose dad did you get the hots for at conferences?"

Jeanne hesitated, embarrassed about what she was thinking on multiple levels, but also anxious to have Samantha understand her dilemma, to hear Samantha's reaction and advice. After all, she hadn't done anything yet, only fantasized.

"Buddy Ashe," came the answer following a sharp intake of breath. "And who are you calling slut?" Jeanne added quickly, before she forgot.

"You want to fuck Kendall Ashe?" Samantha whispered furtively like the subject of the women's conversation had suddenly turned to selling atomic secrets to the North Koreans. A low whistle followed her question.

Actually, I'm mostly just thinking of sucking his dick, Jeanne thought,but I guess that's not a distinction most people would make.

"You seem surprised," Jeanne deadpanned causing Samantha to crack up.

"You fucking cock hound you," Samantha continued in a whisper. "Do you think he's interested in you?" Samantha knew full well that EVERY man was interested in Jeanne.

"I don't know..." Jeanne answered trying her hand at being self-effacing. Samantha wasn't buying her friend's brand of bullshit.

"Don't fuck with me," Samantha retorted. Then in a quieter tone, "Have you ever been with a black man?"

Jeanne shook her head. "You?"

"Not really," Samantha answered.

Jeanne pounced. "OK, "not really" is just another way of saying yes, so dish damn it."

"It wasn't a big deal," Samantha began. "I'm serious!" she continued when Jeanne gave her a "don't bullshit me" look. "I kissed one once. Happy now?"

"That's all? You kissed a black guy one time?"

"I, uh, may have touched his dick a little," Samantha continued, her comment triggering a sly smile.

"Oh, you may have played with his cock too? How did you happen to remember that? I mean it's hardly germane to the discussion now is it?" In truth, Samantha loved her friend's sardonic wit.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Samantha asked, avoiding the question but emboldened by the content of their conversation.

"Once," Jeanne answered truthfully.

"What did you do?" Samantha continued. Jeanne could see that her friend was beginning to become uncomfortably excited.

"We kissed a little. I liked that. She touched me and played with my breasts. I did the same with her."

"Did she lick you?" Samantha wanted to know.

"Mmmm hmmm," Jeanne answered. "I licked her too."

"Did you come?"

Jeanne nodded.

"Did you make her come?"

"I think so," Jeanne answered, then chuckled, "Who can tell with a woman? We can fake it so fucking easily."

"Would you do it again?" Samantha wanted to know.

"I don't think so," Jeanne answered honestly. "I really like men. If a cock isn't involved, I just don't get that much out of it."

Then, feeling in a teasing sort of mood, Jeanne leaned over and kissed Samantha on her lips. "Now, tell me about that black stud you jerked off."

"Jesus, Jeanne, I didn't jerk him off! It was right after college. A few of us were having some drinks and my friend Helen, you remember Helen..."

"The one that makes me look like Mother Teresa?"

"Yeah, her. She catches me looking at the black guy standing at the bar so she tells the waitress to have him come over to our booth. I was so fucking scared cause I knew Helen was going to do something to embarrass me. I tried to stop her but the next thing I knew he was standing right there. Helen got up and let him sit between us."

"And that's when you put your hand in his pants?" Jeanne asked egging Samantha on.

"Christ, Jeanne, I'm not that easy...at least I wasn't then," Samantha laughed. "Anyway, Helen just bats her eyes at him and says I got the hots for him. Says I'm curious about whether all black guys are big. "She'll have to find that out for herself," he said talking to Helen but looking directly at me."

"That sounds like a load of horseshit," Jeanne cautioned. "You'd better be telling the truth."

"I fucking swear," Samantha swore, her lips still tingling from the kiss. "All the girls were chanting for me to do it so I did. I unzipped his fly and stuck my hand in."

"You jerked him off right in public? With you're your friends watching?"

"I told you I didn't jerk him off!"

"This I gotta hear," Jeanne said with suddenly increased interest. "Don't tell me you blew him!"

"No, I didn't blow him either. That's just it, as soon as I wrapped my hand around it, he told me he had to go. He zipped up and walked back to the bar. Next thing I saw he was kissing some woman that walked in. Probably his wife. I told you it was no big deal."

"Was he?" Jeanne asked mischievously.

"God Jeanne, is that all you ever think about? Dicks?"

"Don't avoid the question."

"I don't know! Hell, he wasn't even hard. About Arley's size...when Arley's sporting," Samantha answered with a huge grin. "Sometimes I wonder what would have happed if that woman hadn't walked in.

"Kendall fucking Ashe, huh?" Samantha sighed after a lengthy pause. "I hear he's got the biggest dick in Pittsburgh."

Jeanne rolled her eyes. Everyone had heard Kendall had the biggest cock in Pittsburgh.