Almost Incest, Definitely Love

Story Info
Life with his daughter, so far.
4k words
4.45
114.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile on my face, a satisfied body and a still tickling ear, I watched Lynn drive away with two-year-old Jason strapped into his car seat. I would be seeing her again in about a month. It has been that way since she got married and moved out four years ago at the ripe old age of twenty-seven. The mental picture of her tall, thin frame and her flowing blonde hair could only be displaced by my dick remembering how tight her cunt was and my taste buds remembering the sweetness of her always wet pussy. My ear tickled because right before she left, she had licked it and whispered that she was a little sore after her three-day visit. She knew that my fifty-eight-year old body needed a rest too but I hadn't admitted to that.

I walked to the backyard and sat down in the warm morning sun by the pool, reminiscing about the twenty-five years I have known Lynn. Her family had been the first to be my neighbors. Today, my five-bedroom home, on three acres, is surrounded by six other houses. Still it is too quiet. Back when my wife was alive and our four sons still lived at home the house was always full of noise, laughter, life and activity. Lynn always seemed to be around. Her parents fought a lot and she started escaping to our backyard when she was six. She had called me Mr. Linton for a while but started calling me Dad when she was seven. She renamed her "Ken" doll, "Jim" after me when she was eight. When she was eleven, I found her hiding and literally camping behind my workshop one cold April morning. I brought her inside; my wife fed her and got her to talk. She was afraid to go home. Both her parents were heavy drinkers, physically abusive and unpredictable. Lynn kept pleading through her tears, "Can I stay with you at your house?"

Later that day, I snuck out to go talk with Lynn's parents. They were about to loose the house, said they were staying together only for Lynn and were pretty blitzed at one in the afternoon. When I suggested they let me take on the financial obligations for Lynn and have her stay with me while they got some counseling and their finances back in order, they jumped at the chance. Three weeks later, I wasn't surprised when they just disappeared overnight. In any event, that is how Lynn became my only daughter.

Lynn was a tomboy and bonded more and more with me. I worked at home and she seemed interested in the dozens of projects I always had going. My sons were older and paid little attention to her. My wife was already sick and struggling against her pain.

By her sixteenth birthday, it was just Lynn and I in the big house. We were very relaxed and open with each other. I had the obligatory sex talks that a father has with a daughter; I heard her squeal when I would accidentally see her without a top; I disliked all her boyfriends and lost sleep when she had girl friends stay over, talk and giggle all night. At the worst, Lynn was easy to live with. She seemed to naturally share the work around the house. We never discussed it but one of us always had the food ready. From my wife, my art, my stories and my playfulness, she knew I was a very sexual and open man.

Except for her liking to sit too close while watching TV, life was normal until after her high school graduation and her eighteenth birthday. For weeks she was distant, almost morose and I heard her crying in her room several times. I finally sat her down and demanded to know what was wrong. God, there was a lot wrong and she was sure that I would be so disappointed in her that I would reject her forever.

First, she had gotten pregnant and then had an abortion six months before. Next, she was afraid to tell me that she did not want to go to college. I had pulled a lot of strings, even made a financial gift commitment, to get her into a nice private college. Lynn, at eighteen, was bright and personable but had been only an average student. She cried and clung on to me for two hours before I could get her to relax and listen to me.

"Lynn, you are the greatest joy in my life and I only want the best for you. We all make mistakes. I wish you had been open with me about the baby and I am disappointed. Whatever has or will happen, I love you, and you can count on me to no matter what. College? I wouldn't want you to do anything for me that would make you unhappy. I would like for you to talk to me about your plans and what you want to do."

She cried even harder. I just stayed quiet. I did not know anyway to help.

Lynn finally spilled the rest of her concerns. I had not communicated well. "Do I have to leave when I graduate? Would it be all right if I just found a job, stayed here with you, until I figure out what I want to do? I'm scared. You are all that I have."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Lynn, I love you living here and you can stay here as long as you want. You are my daughter. I am so sorry that you feel I have been pushing you out. Not once have I had such a thought."

"But, you have never dated since your wife died. I thought you wanted me to go off to college so you would have freedom. You have worked so hard to make that happen."

After another hour of working to close this unintentional rift, I had to have some relief. "Lynn, I need a break. Can we talk some more tomorrow and also do some fun things together?"

She nodded.

As I moved toward my large downstairs bedroom, I had to face one last hurt. "Lynn? The Baby? Was it a little girl or boy?"

"It was a girl."

She saw the tears in my eyes and hers welled up also. I continued off to bed.

Over the next few days, life got back to normal. Lynn and I were happy but wiser now. We shopped. I put feelers out for her to be an entry-level secretary/admin assistant. One of my biggest vendors finally came through and she began work.

About a month after that, we were dressed for our Saturday, having a rather late breakfast at home and talking about her new job. She was enjoying her work, was being accepted and was doing well. While she sat at the kitchen table talking away as I stood behind her with my coffee, absent-mindedly stroking her neck, enjoying touching her warm soft female skin. When she stopped talking, I realized she had rolled her head pressing her head into my hand. Shock went through my body. I pulled my hand away and struggled to say, "Lynn, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I love to hear you talk and love your company so much. I'm sorry." Then I retreated to my office before she could say anything.

A couple of evenings later, we were washing the dinner dishes together. I looked at Lynn and apologized again. She reached over and took my soapy hand and brought it to her neck, "No apology is necessary. I enjoy having you touch me."

For the first time in many years, I blushed. Lynn's words had settled between my legs. I let my eyes trace down her body. Her lips were wet and her nipples were erect. I bent down and kissed her closed lips. They parted slightly and I licked them. She sighed quietly.

"Lynn, let's go very slow. You should be very sure. You are so young, beautiful and I am very attracted to you."

"I've read a lot of your stories. It would be heaven if we could have some of those experiences together and if I could really feel some of the highs you write about. Could it be beautiful like that?"

"Nothing I have written is an exaggeration. Even greater highs are possible between two people who care about one another." I kissed her again. Her eyes were closed. Within seconds our passion was in our mouths. Her taste, her approval and her body were what I wanted. She sucked at my tongue as I pressed my now hard cock into her stomach, pinning her against the sink. I vaguely knew my hand was on her breast and that her hand was covering mine, holding me tight. Still I pulled away.

"Not today, Lynn. You have my head swimming and my brain shut down. I really want you. I would be crushed if we did anything and you had regrets. Please, let's back off, think and be sure this is still what you want in a few days."

Her bright, lust filled eyes looked directly into my soul. She was controlling me so easily; she made me feel like the less experienced player. She rose up onto her toes and kissed my lips and said, "OK, but it will be what I want in a few days. I have thought about this and wanted this for several years."

"Damn"

"Daddy, did you just cuss? I've never heard you cuss before."

We both laughed and returned to the dishes. After a few moments of silence, I added, "I've never loved someone or wanted someone so much that it made me cuss before?"

Lynn worked very hard and long hours for the next few days, usually arriving home at ten p.m. I stayed busy enough not to think 24/7 about our encounter at the sink. My thoughts were not right versus wrong. They were "I want her" versus "Will this be right for her and will it hurt our relationship?"

Friday evening, I came in from my workshop and took a shower about eight. Dressed in t-shirt and lounging pants, I headed for the kitchen and started getting dinner ready for when Lynn came home. When I passed through the darkened living room, I heard something move. Peering through the darkness I could see Lynn stretched out on the red leather couch and her eyes shinning at me. As I approached, I could see her right hand working slowly under her skirt and her left hand caressing a nipple through her blouse.

My eyes adjusted to the dimness and I stood and watched. Her eyes were locked onto mine but her hips were beginning to move slowly and soft sounds of need came from deep within her body. The groans were too much for me. As I watch every sensuous move, I reached down under the elastic band of my pants and began roll my cock through my fist and tug at it.

She stared at my growing bulge. We watched each other for a couple of minutes before she moved her hand from her breast and reached for me. I went to her, kneeling beside the couch and lowered my mouth searching for her lips. Instead, I encountered fingers. Wet fingers. Very, very wet fingers, smelling of needy pussy. Lynn pushed her fingers between my lips.

I leaned forward, trapping her hand between our mouths so we could share the savory delicate juice that had flowed from her body. When her hand was clean, I pulled it away and we began our life long adventure of sharing every conceivable pleasure.

"Lynn, kiss me. Keep your lips on mine while I take our clothes off." Within minutes, we knew how to kiss but neither of us had seen the other's body.

I relished the touch of her skin as I slid my nude body on top of hers. She had one leg over the back of the sofa and the other straight along the seat. I did not rest my weight on her. She used the space between us to close her fingers around my cock and begin to rub it up and down. I loved her touch and she liked the two busy fingers that I had exploring her pussy. From inside her swollen red wet cunt, my fingers searched out the edges of her g-spot. Then they slipped out to circle her clit, pull softly at her pussy's lips, spread her wide and drive firmly in again until they bottomed out, barely touching the pucker of her cervix. Five, maybe six times, I traveled that circuit, before Lynn pulled at my dick, wanting it inside her.

"Not yet my beauty. First I must taste you, lick you and look into your eyes when you cum. When I slip my cock into you I want you to know that for the rest of my life I will want to bring you pleasure and want to watch you cum with me inside your body."

She started to cum just as I removed my hands. Her moan of objection and frustration was beautiful. It brought a smile to my face. I knew she had never experienced the ecstasy that was ahead of her. I slid my mouth slowly down her body, tasting, licking and kissing ever so lightly.

Lynn's pussy's lips glistened and captivated me. They were wet and flowering open. Inside they were dripping as if to say, "Lick here." I cleaned her with my tongue and lightly flicked her pearl several times in passing, just to make her tense then relax again. When I pushed her leg off the seat, her pussy opened wide for me and I began to feast. I sucked each lip and wiggled my tongue inside her. She gasped and her clit stood proud of its sheath inviting more contact. I nursed it, licked it and kissed it. Her juices flowed freely. I was in heaven.

She had been close for fifteen minutes now. For the first time, my tongue pressed at the little pucker between her ass cheeks. She flinched and stiffened as if to say, "No" but she decided to accept my worship. Moving up, I went first around her cunt and kissed her belly. It was not what she wanted. Lynn put both her hands on my head and pushed my mouth back to her pussy. She tugged at my hair rhythmically, urging me to suck her. I slipped two fingers back into her to press her special spot.

I did not tease her this time. I had so much to learn about her. Her thighs tightened over my ears but still I heard the combination grown and scream as she came for me that very first time. I expected to be pushed away. Instead, she kept thrusting her hips into my mouth and fingers. I increased the pressure on her g-spot; she was holding her breath with all her muscles tightened. She was struggling to cum again.

I lowered my left hand to her soaking pussy and got the middle finger slippery in her juices. I began to slowly push it into her asshole; she urged me on. "O My God. O My God, Yes. Do that. Push it in me. Fuck me!"

Her thighs opened impossibly wide. Her hands went to either side of my neck on my shoulders. Then all hell broke loose. Her fingernails sunk into my skin; she screamed and I felt her tighten inside. I tasted her and drank from her as she squirted into my mouth. She soaked my face, my hair and my neck. She bucked and I kept driving my fingers into her cunt and ass. With one last scream and one last squirt she collapsed and went limp under me. She had run out of breath. She had fainted. I so hoped this was going to work out. I did not feel we were father and daughter. I knew now that I had fallen in love with this teenager. I was old enough to be her father. It was stupid. Laughable to the world. The world would see a foolish old man. None of it mattered; steady, dependable, sensible old Jim Linton was in love with a woman again.

In ten minutes or so I began to trail kisses up Lynn's body toward her face. I needed to cum. I needed to be in her. I needed for her to want me inside her and to be pleased with me.

I was only half hard when those beautiful eyes opened and tried to focus on me. Four kisses later she was returning my need. Her fingers closed around my dick.

"Hold it against you. It will harden more and slip up inside you as it grows."

My instructions were late. By the time she rolled the head of my cock through her hot, swollen wet pussy lips my hips pressed forward and I slipped half way into her. Lynn's plea drove me insane, "Yes, yes, please put it all in me. Please let me feel you fuck me and cum in me." I pulled out so just the red pulsing helmet was inside her; then I pushed until I had slipped all the way into her. We both were perfectly quiet, still, holding our breath, afraid that we would miss a second of this first time sensation of oneness and perfect pleasure.

I began to thrust gently. I was a little long for her. Lynn recoiled as the head of my cock pressed against her cervix. I stopped and waited for her. I could feel her body adjusting and opening for me. She began to thrust her hips, urging me to start again.. I matched her but I was being way too gentle for her. She twisted her fingers in my hair again, pulled so she could look into my eyes and ordered, "Fuck me and fuck me hard!"

Our bodies slapped together and Lynn's breasts bounced. The angle was perfect. On each thrust the entire length of my shaft slid along her clit. I had her penetrated and pinned. Her body was absorbing the male power she asked for. She started cuming. Her young body lifted me off the couch and she kept saying, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck--------------------."

Somewhere along the way she tumbled us off the couch and landed on top of me. She never missed a stroke, straddling me, impaling her body and grinding her clit into my shaft. I felt her hesitate just a moment when she accidentally learned to move so the head of my cock pushed at her g-spot. She put the knowledge to good use. Her long firm strokes had her panting and drooling down onto my chest. Her body tightened, trembled and was soon wetting all over us both.

She was slowing down. She had been so wet and I was so intent on pleasing her, I still had not cum but I really needed to. I could not let her quit now. I grabbed her hips and forced her to ride my cock like a cowgirl. She was sensitive but I could not care. She responded to my demand to cum. She wanted to please me even if she had to suffer. Her body had me under control in seconds. My IQ was approaching zero. My body started to arch up and strain getting ready to pour all I had into her womb. To stay on top, she had to grab hold of the skin around my nipples. My balls tightened painfully. I thrust and growled. The sound drove her on. Her body began to suck for what it wanted. I exploded into her womb and her fingernails drew blood from my chest. The muscles in her neck were stretched tight and a whimper escaped her. Her cunt pushed some of our combined juices past the rigid plug I was trying to drive through her. Each throb of my cock shot more of my semen into her belly and each time she whimpered as if to say "Thank You." I wanted this to last forever but it did not. I was still pulsing inside her but I was dry. She collapsed on me, panting for breath.

All too soon, I began to soften; I wanted to be on top, to stay inside her as long as I could, to possess her. We turned the coffee table over as we rolled.

We were perfectly still, amazed to feel our hearts beating in time. I lips met again. Her breath was mine and mine was hers. For a few more moments, we were one satisfied being, living on one heart and shared breath.

"I love you, Lynn. I love you as my lover and as the most beautiful person I have ever known."

She was still and quiet. For a second I worried that she had regrets. As I pulled away to look at her, she was crying softly. She tightened her arms and legs around me, pulling me tight against her. "Jim, please lay quietly inside me."

I did not know how she could hold my weight. But she did for a long time. Finally, she stirred, "That was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I love you. I had to play out my favorite fantasy before I could let you go."

"Tell me your fantasy."

"Just that we would be married, that we would hold like this and make love knowing that our baby was growing inside me and that we would be happy forever."

"My beautiful, beautiful Lynn, I would like that. Our baby could kick at my hand when I pressed your belly and he would probably get mad when you rode me. You have given me such a fantastic gift today, I am almost afraid it is not real."

She was recovering now and getting playful, knowing how to push my buttons. "Oh it was real. It will be real for the next thousand times. It will also be real when I pee all over the place, if you don't get off me and let me go to the bathroom. Besides, you are too old to be able to do anything else for a while anyway."

I thrust my half hard cock into her in defiance. Her response was immediate, "No, for God's sake don't do that. I can't take any more right now. You have fucked me silly. I thought we were finished several times and you turned me on again and again. Leave my poor pussy alone, I really do have to go to the bathroom."

"This time I will but sometime I might want you to sit on me and pee away."

"You are really naughty. I bet you even want to watch me do my business right now."

12