Almost Melting the Frost Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the house was neat and tidy, with a computer and quite a few open books on the desk. She guided him over to the desk where two chairs had been set up, and then explained.

"I'm glad you came, I need your help with something, if you can spare the time"

He said nothing, waiting for her to continue.

"This whole trauma centre thing, after losing my licence, it sort of inspired me to try and better myself...and... I didn't do too well in high school, so I have been going to night school to finish my high school education...and... please don't think I am an idiot or anything...but mathematics was never my strong point...and I wondered...if.... you might be able to help me...you know... like... tutor me on it and stuff... a couple of nights a week...maybe..." her voice trailed off at the end, her eyes looking for some sign of agreement in his.

He smiled and nodded, and was rewarded with a big smile. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek lightly with gratitude. She busied herself sorting through the pens and papers on the desk and he sat down next to her ready to assist. He was very aware of her closeness when she sat down, the scent of her clean skin and her soap filling his nostrils. They worked on for a little while, but he couldn't help being aware of her body and her movements. Papers were strewn across the desk so every time she half stood and leaned over the table, he was aware of her breasts dangling inside her t-shirt, swaying like pendulums before his eyes. When she reached across him, which she seemed to do a lot, he was keenly aware of the softness of her breast pressing on his arm or the back of his hand. She gave no indication that she was aware of any of it. By the time an hour had passed and many small victories been made in the field of mathematics he noticed how close they were sitting. Working together on the one piece of paper, he couldn't help notice that their arms were touching from the shoulder to the elbow, and their heads were very close. Perhaps it had been the first time that they had both looked up from the paper together, but their faces were mere inches apart, their eyes on each other's. Jake became acutely aware of her closeness, her scent, her lips...and his own embarrassment. He leaned back in a fake stretch and got up to walk around the room. The spell broken, the awkward situation avoided.

At home that night, he thought about his 'student' and the carefree way which she seemed comfortable with her body. Perhaps women didn't realise what affect they had on men. He had seen many women out shopping that had bent over thoughtlessly and showed of a view down their tops or up their skirts, making men watch them, yet they themselves seemed to remain oblivious. There was also the other side of the coin that he couldn't begin to believe, and that was that all these women really DID know what they were doing and were getting some controlling or sexual gratification from it all. Perhaps that was just the fantasy, not the reality...but couldn't those lines be a little blurred sometimes? He thought so. And while thinking of blurred lines, he was also unsure where this was going. Frankie was an attractive woman, and despite not having any real feelings for her, his 'MAN' side, the sexual side, was certainly interested. He knew that despite his body reacting on its own, if he was to try and get into bed with this woman, he wouldn't be able to complete the task unless it was an extension of how he felt. The times in his past where the opportunities had arisen and gone begging, filled him with some pride at his scruples, but also filled him with some regret when he listened to the exploits of his male friends.

Two evenings later, he knocked on Frankie's door for their second tutorial session, and Jake was a little taken aback to have Frankie open the door in a sarong tied around her waist and a bikini top on the upper half. His eyes betrayed him and went straight to her breasts, a large amount of which were on display that didn't fit into the tiny bit of material that passed for a bikini top which was held in place by a few small pieces of string.

"It's bad isn't it?" she asked.

Jake was a little confused. It took him a minute or two to figure out that she meant the bright red of sunburn across the upper part of her breasts and shoulders. She turned on the spot and showed him her back which was similarly reddened stretching the full length of her back, disappearing below the line of the sarong. He nodded as she turned back to him, the unstructured material of her bikini top unable to restrain the mass of her breasts as they swayed and moved.

"Not too bad, I don't think it will blister...it's a little pink, but shouldn't get too much worse if you get some vitamin E cream or something on it."

She went on to tell him of her day outside in the yard sunning herself, and how she had fallen asleep, but only for ten minutes or so, but the damage had been done.

They sat at her desk and attempted to concentrate on Mathematics, but her skin was a little too sore for her to concentrate and a little too close to Jake for him to concentrate either. She had been placing a damp cloth against her skin to help draw out the heat as they worked, and asked Jake if he would hold it against the middle of her back that she couldn't reach, to which he obliged. She turned her back to him and he placed the cloth carefully on her skin. The cloth was damp, but he could feel heat emanating from her, coming through the cloth. They finished the next set of problems and Jake watched her as she headed for the bathroom. It was then that he noticed the extra jiggle in her butt cheeks as she walked away from him.

On her return, she sat with her back to him again and passed him a plastic bottle.

"Will you be a dear?" she asked.

"What is it?"

"Vitamin E cream like you suggested" she replied.

She was looking him straight in the eye over her shoulder as he sat with the bottle in his hands as if deciding if he should do this, or get up and go. Chivalry and the thought of running his hands over another person's skin got the better of him; his deep enjoyment of tactile contact making him nod to her, and she turned her head away.

"Put plenty on wont you?" she said from in front of him.

She flinched slightly as the cold of the cream met the warmth of her skin, but she relaxed as it warmed. She wound up her shoulder length brown hair and held it up with a clip, revealing the expanse of her neck and shoulders for his hands to rub in the cream. He could feel the heat from her skin as he rubbed the soothing cream into the skin of her back. She let her head fall forward and he thought he heard a sound escape from her lips. Jake adjusted his chair closer to behind hers and continued smoothing the white cream into her back. Frankie tapped up on her shoulders indicating where he should administer the cream next. The soft skin underneath his hands felt slippery and smooth, and despite his best intentions he could feel the first telltale signs of movement in his jeans. Frankie reached up behind her neck and untied the halter string.

"It's OK, I'll hold the front up," she said with a smile, "I just don't want the cream to get onto the bikini string... and I want to give you better access...to my neck." She added, looking over her shoulder at him with a playful grin.

He rubbed the cream carefully and softly over her shoulders and her neck, smoothing it evenly over her skin. The soft sensuous movements and feelings made the nerve endings in his fingers almost tingle. She rotated in her seat till she was facing him, one hand across her chest holding the bikini top in place, the straps hanging down towards the floor.

"Up here now please" she directed, indicating under her chin and the wide expanse of her chest not covered by her arm. Jake reddened slightly and cursed the fact that he couldn't stop it from happening. He caught a small smile on her face as it raced across, then disappeared, perhaps she was enjoying his discomfort. Very businesslike, he applied the cream across the front of her neck and shoulders, moving a lot quicker with less trailing of fingers, all the time being aware of the two large breasts being held back behind her arm and avoiding going anywhere near them. He was also aware of the increased movement between his legs and hoped he wouldn't embarrass himself with an impromptu lump visible through his jeans.

"Oooh...that's sore there." Frankie said, looking down to the dry red skin of her upper breasts that one of Jake's fingers had passed over accidently. Frankie looked up into Jake's eyes almost daring him not to put cream on her breasts as she lowered the restraining arm somewhat, now barely covering her nipples. If he refused, she would know she was getting to him. Taking a deep breath he dripped some cream onto the upper part of her breasts and went to work. If it was work, it was some of the nicest work he had done in a long time. The firm softness of her breasts under the slippery cream felt wonderful on his hands. Frankie's head fell backwards and low sound came from her.

"Mmmm...that feels nice...er...soothing" she added quickly, darting her eyes to his.

The growing bulge in Jake's jeans would soon start to become a little difficult to conceal, yet he was amazed at the duality of him wanting to stop what was basically caressing her breasts to save embarrassment, and continuing to enjoy the softness and slipperiness of them under his hands. Frankie didn't help matters much by allowing her arm that was supporting and hiding her breasts, to lower an inch or so. He could now almost see the entire upper half of her breasts, one areola just starting to become visible over her forearm. He cleared his throat which somehow had become a little constricted.

"Ok... that's enough on there I think, turn back around and I will do your lower back" He offered, pleased with himself for getting him out of the ticklish situation, and hiding his growing hard-on.

She turned away from him, giving Jake the opportunity of using the back of one creamy hand to rearrange himself so his hard-on stuck upwards instead of outwards, far less noticeable he thought. He started to put some cream on her lower back and relaxed a little, but Frankie put a stop to that by undoing the strap behind her and letting the bikini top drop to her lap. Keeping her back to him, she peered over her shoulder at him, coyly keeping her arms tucked in close and across her breasts to prevent him seeing them.

"The straps...the cream...on the straps" she offered. " ...and you can't see anything from back there anyway...can you?"

He shook his head, smiling at her and continued with a deep breath. As he rubbed the cream into her lower back she relaxed a little and as he went on, she let her arms fall to her sides, then leaned forward slightly to put her elbows on her knees. This gave Jake a better angle to do her lower back, but it also gave him a view of the side of one breast.

She had been right, he really couldn't see anything from there, and it was after all, just one friend doing a favour for another wasn't it? There wasn't anything sexual in this was there? He didn't feel 'that way' about her. Then why did he have a hard-on?

He caught a glimpse of movement to his side, it was Frankie's reflection in the computer monitor that had turned to black screen. There reflected was the complete side of Frankie's breast. He could see the small dark nipple sitting at the point of a large naked breast, its tip erect and protruding, probably from the cooler air, her thought. He shifted his gaze around the room and low and behold, not 5 feet in front of the two of them, was Frankie's reflection in the flat screen TV, both breasts in full view reflecting their size, their lovely curves and the two small erect dark nipples that were pointing rigidly at him through the reflection. Also reflected there was Frankie's stare, right into his eyes. He saw her smile as their eyes met.

He tried to extricate himself once more.

"Ok... that's as far as I can reach." He said as he put the bottle of cream on the table. Not to be outdone, she reached to the side and undid the knot in the sarong and let the back drop to the chair revealing the upper half of her bottom, her butt crack and an uninterrupted line of skin from her back, along her thigh to her knees' she wasn't wearing any panties at all! He almost choked as he swallowed, but picked up the cream and rubbed some more cream down lower.

Saved by the bell, his mobile telephone rang and he wiped his hands and answered it. It wasn't anything important, but as he hung up he said he had to go. Jake thought he could see a touch of disappointment in her eyes. He turned from her and pulled the sarong up for her as she stood and tied it over her breasts. He jiggled his hard-on to a more comfortable position and let his shirt fall to cover it and made his apologies and left.

Jake lay in bed that night smiling and thinking of the events of the evening. He was a little shy, for sure, but she must have been putting it out there mustn't she? Or was it all innocent? Should he have made a play or touched her breasts more? If he had have, where would it have gone from there? Was he prepared to go there? He couldn't answer those questions without leaning to the no side, but he was sure that he was turned on by her overt sexuality. The massaging of her skin as he rubbed the cream in certainly made the nerve ending in his fingers react, and the tissue of her breasts under his hands was incredibly sensual. He replayed the images in his mind as he lay there, one hand gently squeezing his penis as it hardened. He imagined leaning around her and feeling the weight of her breasts in his hands, how they might feel against his fingers, how the nipples might feel as the hard nubs pressed into the palms of his hands. His cock was hard now, as one hand moved up and down its length in the way born of familiarity. His mind replayed all the images he had of her, at lunch, in the 'outfit' out at the car, her breasts rubbing against his arm as he tutored. The pleasure at his loins was building... then the phone rang and startled him. He answered it quickly...it was Frankie.

"Hi," he said a little breathlessly. "I was just thinking about you."

"Really...and you're all breathless...that's nice."

"Oh...er.. no...I ...er...just got into bed...and ...er...was...sweeping the floor" he lied.

"Oh..right..."came the disbelieving reply, "In bed...thinking of me...all breathless, what's a girl to think? " she asked pointedly.

"So what can I do for you?" Jake asked, more to change the subject than anything else, but then regretted his choice of words the instant they had left his lips.

"Mmmm... what a lovely leading question...but I was just ringing to apologise for today. I'm a big flirt and a tease and I like having fun, and let's be honest, I like sex. ....and the way you left so quickly, I thought perhaps I had done or said something that might have upset you or offended you ...or something."

"No...no.." he answered quickly, then went on to fabricate some story about a work colleague urgently needing a file he had on his computer. She seemed to accept the response and they talked for a while, laughed a little, exchanged a couple of recipes, but there was always that undertone, that electric awareness. They had talked for almost an hour, their voices getting softer as they both became a little tired. A long silence ensued.

"I'm in bed too!" she offered, her voice now soft and deeper, not playful. Jake's body responded to that little snippet. "Do you sleep naked?" she asked out of the blue.

"Well...yes...all the time...and you?"

"Definitely...I can't stand the feel of things wrapping me up when I sleep, I like to move."

"I know what you mean." Jake answered, his mind now creating images of her naked in bed with the phone tucked into her ear. There was another silence; perhaps she was doing the same, he thought.

"I love the feeling of clean sheets after I have changed the bed linen, and you have a long hot shower and hop into bed...it feels...I don't know...really nice on your skin"

"I know..." was all Jake could offer as a reply.

"I got one of those oil based soaps to help with the sunburn and it did really well, my skin feels so soft and smells nice too." Her voice was soft and dreamy.

"OK...good" Jake answered, his body now fully responded at the images in his head.

"The red skin on my chest that hurt this evening...it feels so smooth and soft now...mmm... and my stomach too...very...velvet like."

Jake's imagination was running wild, wondering if she was actually touching the things she was talking about. Images leapt into his mind, while his free hand went to his hard cock. He let out a long silent breath, but not silent enough.

"Are you ok?" she asked, "or are you thinking about my soft skin?"

"er...well... a little..but.."

"Only a little?...I must be slipping. Maybe you should be thinking about me touching my soft skin.....because...that's what I'm doing." she replied softly, before he could ask the question. He wasn't sure whether she meant what he thought she meant or whether she was just touching her stomach...perhaps.

"Oh...OK...is it soft and smooth?...does it feel nice?" was all he could manage, and he cursed himself.

"Mmmm, yessss..." she almost hissed.

Jake's hand was working up and down his cock. He was trying to do it without letting on he was doing it. Here was a woman that was very overtly sexual, but he wasn't sure if he might offend her if he came out and said that he was running his hand up and down his cock in pleasure at the thought of her naked touching..

"This soap has made everything smooth. I can feel my legs are really smooth... I shaved them in the shower...as well as..." her voice trailed off with a soft sigh.

Jake's mind instantly created the image of Frankie shaving her pussy in the shower. He thought he could hear her breathing a little deeper, her voice now soft and a little husky in his ear. The next image was of her hand on her pussy, right now, naked on her bed, talking to him. He was very aroused and his own attentions were bringing him close to an orgasm, yet he wasn't sure if he wanted this to go 'all the way'. It would be a big line that would be crossed if he did. There would be expectations if he had sex with this woman over the phone, which he was sure it was leading towards. Frankie's breathing was as labored as his own, and he was sure she was doing things, unseen things, right now in her own bed. The sexual pleasure of that thought was spurring him onwards, yet the doubt in his mind was holding him back, thinking beyond the now, the instant gratification. What would be the consequences? Again, he thought perhaps honesty would be the appropriate response here, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Whew...Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?" Jake started.

"Very warm here..." Frankie breathed, "... and it's also very..."

"Perhaps it 's too warm...Perhaps we should cool things down a little." Jake interrupted softly before she could say 'wet'. He was sure if she did, he might not be able to stop himself.

"Really?" came the puzzled response.

"Yes... as lovely as this is, and as 'warming' as it is...or might become...perhaps we should take things a little ...slower" he offered weakly.

"You sounded like you were...enjoying yourself." She countered softly.

"I ...I...was..." he stammered, cursing himself for not being as quiet as he thought he had been, "I...I...just feel like...I need to get to know you better...before we...you know...before anything...happens ...and its late, and...."

"Hmmm...a thoughtful man...very nice...rare, but very nice all the same. As I said earlier, I have to admit to being a little...out there." her voice still soft but tinged with disappointment.