Almost Melting the Frost Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake saw Frankie's head turn away from his kiss and he too saw the large 4X4 standing next to them at the traffic lights, the three male occupants' faces pressed up against the windows leering down at the scene going on through the side window of the cab next to them; Jake and Frankie's cab. Jake felt a little uncomfortable with his cock out on display but was too horny to care. Frankie stared at the three men and slipped two fingers into her pussy with Jake's, then, to hoots from the car next to her, she slowly took them to her mouth and sucked her juices from her fingers. The taxi moved off and the 4X4 was lost in the traffic, but it was clear that Frankie had enjoyed the 'show' immensely.

The cab finally pulled into Frankie's drive, and Jake made to cover Frankie and himself, but she stopped him. The driver turned for payment as was greeted with a full view between Frankie's thighs. The driver stared for a few seconds, drinking in the wide open lips, the soft inner thighs, the wetness on her legs and his seat. She paid the driver from her purse before Jake could reach his wallet, the driver hardly taking his eyes from her pussy, oblivious to that fact that the view was his tip. Neither did he seem to notice Jake's rock hard cock sticking up like a flag pole. Frankie then opened the door and stepped out into the night, skirt up around her waist and one breast dangling in the breeze. She reached out for Jake as he too got out of the vehicle and extended his hand for hers, but she went straight past the hand and grabbed Jake's cock and led him towards her front door by it. The driver whistled out of the window at them as they walked away. Jake felt ridiculous walking behind Frankie as she led him along by his cock, but the view of her bare ass jiggling in the night in front of him was enough to take his mind off it.

With the front door closed behind them, Jake felt Frankie turn and move into his arms in the darkness of the entry hall. Their kiss was slow and soft, their tongues entwining in passion, soft and sensual, but with growing urgency. Jake's hands went to Frankie's top and gently tugged down on the top and the bra, exposing the other breast to the soft tender touches of Jake's fingers. That nipple was already hard when he touched it, but he was rewarded with a small moan through their kiss. Jake felt Frankie's hands undoing his shirt and they too found his nipples and returned the favour. Jake was aware of his hard cock pressing into Frankie's stomach as they kissed, aware too of Frankie's body swaying and rubbing across it. As one of his hands left her nipple, so did one of hers leave his, and they both travelled downwards in search of their similar goals.

Jake found his goal, the dripping wet softness that was her pussy, its juices coating Jakes fingers as he gently explored her firm softness. Frankie too found her goal, Jake's hard cock that she gripped in her hand, enjoying its soft firmness. She took his hand from her pussy, and holding it firmly by the wrist, brought one of his fingers to her mouth and sucked and licked it, tasting her juices, driving Jake wild. She pushed the other finger towards Jake's mouth where he too tasted Frankie's juices for the first time. The scent from her was sweet, clean and musky, one the headiest perfumes he had ever encountered. Her hand gently pumped up and down his cock, smearing the wetness at its tip to coat the head, while Jake's fingers continued on their journey and found, not only the openness as his fingers slid inside her, but also the firm little button that was now protruding under his finger tips.

"I want you to lick it..." she rasped in his ear, "...then I want you to suck it..." she rasped again,"...then I want you to fuck it!"thrilling Jake with her wantonness.

She slid downwards, trailing her kisses across Jake's chest, across his nipples which were as hard as her own. She trailed her lips down his stomach, and kissed the underside of Jake's cock. Jake watched her as she stared upwards into his eyes as her tongue ran up it again until her lips popped over the top of his cock and started down again, his cock enveloped in the lovely warm wet cavern of her mouth. Jake let out a long low breath that sounded from his throat as she slid down his cock with her mouth. He watched her and marvelled at his 7 inches disappearing almost completely into her mouth, and what she was doing with her tongue was pure heaven on a stick he laughed to himself. She let Jake's wet slippery cock come out of her mouth and she moved lower with her tongue, to his balls. Jake felt the heat and the wetness on his balls, and felt them contract close to his body as they reacted to contact. He looked down at the lust in Frankie's eyes and was driven onwards.

"I told you I would get you in the end." Frankie smiled up at him.

She slipped Jake's cock back into her mouth, but Jake almost didn't register. What was it she had just said? Had he mistaken the look in her eyes at the club after Erica's story? Had he mistaken it for real emotion? Did she feel something for him or was he still just a conquest? He cast his mind back and was sure he had thought that he saw the glimmer of something other than sex at the club. He had hadn't he? He wasn't sure now. The "I'll get you" line sprung to mind from when he left after the drawing episode, and he was filled with uncertainty. Frankie had been very attentive at the club, and had even dumped other 'cuter' guys when he had chatted to other women in front of her, wasn't that a sign that she had feelings for him? Hadn't he seen some desire for him other than sex as they played with each other in the cab? He was confused, and his confusion was affecting the hardness of his cock. Frankie noticed and stopped her attentions to it.

Jake let his softening cock slip from her mouth and he zipped himself back up. He helped Frankie stand up and even pulled up her top to cover her. She silently took care of the skirt herself as Jake guided her to a chair at the dining table and flicked on the small lamp in the corner. He sat next to her, looking her in the eye, and grasped her hand in his.

"I need to know what you think about me. What are your thoughts...what do you feel...about me...about...us.... be honest now" he added softly.

Frankie swallowed and became very interested in the grain pattern of her wooden dining table.

"You picked an odd time to ask that question," she replied, still looking at the grain with interest yet still a little breathless from her desire.

"I know... and?"

"Ask me in the morning." She said starting to pull one side of the top down to reveal a large white invitingly soft breast with a small dark nipple at its tip.

Jake covered it back up again and sat, holding her hand in silence, his eyes searching for a response. The silence seemed to last an age, but after 20 seconds or so, Frankie took a deep breath and answered.

Jake said goodbye and kissed her on the forehead and went silently to his car. As he drove the short distance to his home, her words played over in his head. She liked him, really liked him, and thought he was very sexy, but she herself couldn't decide if his reticence made him sexier. She wasn't sure how she would feel in the morning had he stayed, and while she wanted a 'fuck buddy' and that Jake pressed all the right buttons and ticked all the boxes for that role, she didn't want a relationship, it was too limiting given the freedoms that she now enjoyed, and there was her daughter to consider. She didn't want someone to come into their lives right now, worried that a man might take advantage of a step daughter. Jake had been offended by the assumption, but she explained that she was speaking in general terms. He had explained where he wanted to go, and their paths that were destined to cross were now on the other side of that intersection and diverging in different directions.

Jake fell sadly into bed, unsure what, if anything, might have come from a liaison with Frankie, where might it all have led? He was certainly very aroused by her sexuality, overt sexuality he thought. He like the shape of her breasts, and the fact that she was a 'real' woman, not some skinny 'prison camp survivor' looking woman. The curve of her bottom and the small dark nipples were particularly fine. Jake's cock started to grow again with the residual arousal from earlier in the night and the replaying of these images of her body in his mind. His cock was just reaching its hardest when the phone rang. He knew it would be Frankie.

"Hi"

"Hi to you too."

"You sound all breathless again." She chided softly.

"Vacuuming the floor again." He lied again and was sure she knew it.

"I've been laying here thinking about you."

"Me too!"

'Really?... mmm...If you're serious about not seeing me any more..." she paused, ".. can I...." she faltered, unable to complete the question, "...never mind...I shouldn't have called."

'Well you have called...don't waste your money, go ahead and ask...what's the worst thing that can happen? ...I can say no?...and I thought I just did that...so you have nothing to lose have you?" Jake said lightly, trying not to hurt her feelings. "..but I don't think I will change my mind about...you know...things in general."

"Oh...right..." was all she could muster. There was a small silence where Jake thought she was obviously working towards something that she wasn't sure whether to ask or not.

"I like you...a lot..." she began.

Not enough to have a relationship with me, Jake thought.

"...and I trust you too...it takes a long time for me to trust someone usually..." she went on, "seeing as we might never see each other again, I was ...wondering if you.... might do me a small favour? It just a small parting favour... it won't...shouldn't compromise your principles." She added quickly at the end.

Jake was curious yet cautious.

"Well...get on, what is this small favour that you'd like me to do?"

She explained for a minute or two and ended with the question. Jake pondered it for a minute, wondering if this was a good thing to be doing, but it was a parting favour, and he would probably never see her again afterwards, so what harm could it do? It wasn't compromising his principles at all was it? Without a solid reason not to, he agreed to it. That earned him a small squeal of delight from the other end of the phone line and they hung up. He thought Frankie had probably hung up before he could change his mind.

Jake got up out of bed and went to the wardrobe, dressing only in his black track suit pants and running shoes, followed by the track suit hooded top. He checked himself in the mirror and hoped he didn't get pulled over by the police as he thought he would get arrested dressed as he was with no underwear and at this time of the night...morning, he corrected himself. He grabbed a couple of other things that he might need and headed out of the door to his car.

As he neared Frankie's house he slowed and parked two houses away. If anyone was looking through their window, they would surely call the police about a suspicious man dressed in black who was looking around to see if anyone was watching. The house was in darkness as he approached Frankie's front door slowly and quietly. He pushed on the door and found it move open at his touch. He inched himself inside silently, pushing the door back closed behind him. From the street light he could see the hallway lead off to the back of the house, to the dark part of the house. He crept silently down the hall towards Frankie's bedroom until he found her door. It was so dark he could not see his hand in front of his face as it reached out to see if the door was open. It was, about half way. As he entered the room he took a last look back along the hallway to see if it would be possible for him to make his way back out in the dark and was rewarded with a slim line of light around the doorway to the street to guide him.

Just inside the bedroom door, Jake got to his hands and knees and crawled quietly towards where the bed should be. Silently he brought himself to the side of the bed, and halfway along, he stopped. His heart was beating loudly in his ears, but he thought he could hear someone breathing heavily in the dark and hoped it wasn't him. The pitch blackness was all around, him enveloping him, masking him, making him indiscernible against the background. Jake allowed his hands to work under the bed covers, trying to be as silent as possible. His hand moved across the sheet until it came in contact with warm naked skin. A gasp came from Frankie as his hand made contact with her lower thigh. Jake's hand moved up her thigh, softly caressing it as it went. Upwards it went and inwards to the soft skin of her inner thigh. He could feel Frankie squirming slightly under his touch, her legs parting as his hand travelled upward, the breathing noticeably louder and echoing in the room. From under the covers came the heady scent of her arousal, the sweet muskiness of her pussy. The scent was ever so slightly different but it was still her now familiar, sweet, clean aroma. He thought it probably different slightly as she was under the covers and had probably been caressing herself awaiting his arrival. Frankie's legs were straight yet slightly parted, but as Jake's hand approached the top of her thigh, Jake felt them bend and part further giving him access. His fingers touched the puffy wetness of her outer lips and a loud gasp came from Frankie's throat in the darkness. Jake's fingers caressed her gently, feeling the soft hair on her mound then the firm puffy skin of her lips. He was aware of the lips being open and the large amount of wetness had spread itself to her inner thighs. He allowed his fingers to slip down along the folds of her pussy, and being open they engulfed his fingers. Frankie's breath came in shorter bursts as his fingers trailed up and down, moving the slick moisture up and down the folds.

Jake's cock was hard and aching as it stuck forwards. He smiled at what it might look like if the light was on and his cock could be seen pressing against the front of his baggy track suit pants without his underwear on. Jake allowed his fingers on Frankie's pussy to slide gently into her, at first just around her opening but then all the way in. Frankie's body moved against his hand with the sounds coming from her adding spice to the already arousing events. Jake's free hand went to his cock down the elastic waist, and without his underwear, it was possible for him to stroke his cock quite freely. He was surprised at how arousing this was, how turned on he had suddenly found it, sneaking into Frankie's room, unseen, then caressing her, unseen, her being aroused in the darkness by an unseen stranger.

He slid two fingers into her pussy, the wetness coating his fingers and allowing that sweet musky smell of her arousal to waft to his nostrils as his hand worked in and out of her pussy. He felt the bed moving and her hips thrust up towards his hands as his fingers made love to her. He allowed his thumb to slide upwards, taking slick wetness with it, until it came across her clit. Another sharp intake of breath filled his ears and the bed moved further at her more urgent thrusting. Jake let his thumb circle her clit while his fingers curled upwards to caress the front wall of her pussy and a small moan escaped Frankie's lips. He let his cock go and pulled the covers back from over Frankie's body, opening it up to the night air. He then trailed that hand up her body to her breasts. He felt small shivers go through the bed and a small sigh escaped her lips as his fingers found those small dark nipples so painfully erect, pointing at the ceiling and passing sensations from their touch, straight to her pussy.

The movements of her hips and the caress of her clit told Jake that she was heading towards her orgasm. Without breaking contact or rhythm on her pussy, Jake stood and slipped his track suit pants to his knees and kneeled on the bed upright, next to her. He took his aching cock in his free hand and moved it up and down quite fast, amazed at how turned on he was. This was surreal in the pitch dark, he thought, Frankie laid naked on the bed and him kneeling on it, masturbating both himself and Frankie, and it was driving him on towards his own orgasm. He took the time to take some of Frankie's wetness to his cock and a small moan escaped his lips accidently as he applied it to his cock. His sound was echoed in the darkness from Frankie as he continued to thrust two fingers into her and circle her clit with his thumb. The moisture at his fingers made wet erotic noises as his fingers plied their trade, and the small noises from Frankie were coming faster and higher as she climbed the stairway to her orgasm. Jake could tell she was approaching the edge, and it drove him on towards his own as his hand moved furiously over his cock. His mind filled in the blanks; the aroma of her sex filled his nostrils, the sounds of her impending orgasm filled his ears and the images of her laying naked and about to cum filled his brain.

She was thrusting against his hand as the bed rocked, and he had to concentrate to stay upright and not fall off the bed, but the sounds from her throat, came faster and more urgently, her breathing raspy and guttural. Jake could hold back no longer and the wave built deep within him somewhere and burst forth, a loud groan of ecstasy coming from his throat as he came hard, hot streams of cum shooting from him into the dark. Surge after surge of cum burst from him, as the wave pulsed and pulsed within him.

He heard a small squeal as his cum hit its mark. He could see in his mind the hot cum landing in stripes across Frankie's body below him, stream after stream making hot stripes across her cool skin. As the first stream hit Frankie, he heard her breath draw in sharply, and her hips stopped moving as she crashed into her own orgasm. He felt her legs close in around his hand and squeezed it to her, making sure it stayed put. He also felt the spasm within her pussy on his fingers and a moan came loudly to his ears.

"mmmmggghhooooohhhfuuuuuuuck!"

Her hips began moving against his fingers as the spasm of her orgasm finally reduced after what seemed like a minute of her climax below him. He continued to squeeze his softening cock, draining every drop of cum from his cock onto her naked skin below him. He left his other hand between her legs, maintaining contact with her pussy but not touching her clit, knowing it would be too sensitive so soon after her orgasm. Jake pulled a tissue from his pocket and wiped the tip of his cock before he slipped it back into his pants. He quietly backed away from the bed, withdrawing his wet sticky fingers from Frankie's pussy and silently left the room.

He let himself out of the front door quietly closing it behind him and made for his car, his mind working overtime on what had just happened. The street lights were unusually bright to his eyes after the darkness of Frankie's bedroom. This was Frankie's favour, he thought to himself. She had wanted to fulfill a fantasy, but couldn't trust anyone not to be overcome with the situation, and he was obviously the right candidate, he thought, given his stance with her. She had wanted to be brought to orgasm in the dark without knowing or being able to see who or what was going to happen. She knew it would be him, and he supposed she kind of knew what was going to happen in a way, but he was surprised at how erotic it had actually been and how quickly he had cum. He had to allow that she had been playing with him earlier in the night so that wasn't entirely unexpected, but still! Frankie had also wanted it to be completely silent, further adding to the surreal nature of the encounter, and it had been surreal, the pitch darkness playing with his senses, the sounds confused and echoing in the night. He had thought the fantasy strange, but then it was very arousing for both of them it seemed, Frankie had cum very hard on his hand. The final part of the 'favour', cumming on her body, had also seemed strange until he remembered the pictures of the cum covered women he had discovered on Frankie's computer screen. He smiled at the memory of the squeal and the sudden intake of breath when his hot cum must have landed across her cool skin. He started the car and drove away from Frankie, filled with a certain inevitable sadness that he would probably never see her again.