Almost Out of Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark Once
Mark Once
109 Followers

Disbelief and rage flashed through her, but she quickly suppressed her emotions, determined to reveal nothing to the enemy. In a calculated act of rebellion, she actually took a step closer to the agent, her bare body only inches from his clothed one. Staring him right in the eye, she stated in a calm but steely voice that would brook no refusal: "I need to go to the toilet, now!"

Taken totally off guard, the agent felt intimidated by the angry, naked woman. He might even have let her dress and leave, but he knew he could not completely surrender his authority in front of the Captain and the soldiers. Regaining some of his composure, he pointed to the metal grating of the drain, set in the middle of the floor; certain she would refuse such a degrading suggestion. Without a moments' hesitation, Susan marched over to the drain, turned facing the men and, straddling the grating, proceeded to squat and pee.

The soldiers stared in amazement at the sight of a naked white woman urinating in front of them. All eyes were glued to Susan's crotch, where a yellow stream of piss was gushing from the young wife's urethra. Susan's pee made a hissing noise as it continued to pour forth strongly from between her hairy lips, splashing on the metal grating and wetting her pretty toes before trickling down the drain. Finally, her seemingly endless stream began to weaken. The five males watched transfixed as the last few drops of urine dribbled out of Susan's wet, blonde pubes.

Without a word, and without wiping herself, Susan stood up, walked calmly back to the table, bent over, and spread her legs. The men were stunned and confused by Susan's behavior. Though they of course enjoyed the unexpected treat of watching the beautiful blonde tourist take a piss right in front of them, they were put off by the new brazenness of her behavior. She was not acting cowed or intimidated, two of the basic requirements of a good strip search. She was taking some of the "fun" out of it.

Nevertheless, one more treat was in store for them, as the third soldier approached Susan's proffered backside. They all knew that this man had short but unusually thick fingers. Not bothering with the jar of lube, he placed the blunt tip of his fat finger against Susan's already greased asshole and shoved mightily.

Susan let out a yell, a long, drawn out "aaaaahhh!" The men watched in fascination as her small anus stretched to accommodate the huge intruder, expanding from a crinkled red dot to a smooth and shiny wide ring of distended muscle, gripping the man's fat finger. Susan was trying to relax, to accustom herself to the monster lodged in her rectum, when the man began to crudely pump his digit in and out of her rear end.

Pain shot through her as she fell helplessly forward across the table. She tried not to cry out, but the agony from the massive finger stretching and rubbing the tender flesh of her dilated anus was too much to bear. An unladylike grunt escaped her throat each time the brute pushed his finger in, followed by a low moan when he pulled out. The soldiers were practically drooling over the obscene sight of Susan's distended anal ring gripping the fat, black finger as it slid relentlessly in and out of her rectum, buggering her. Her grunts and moans were music to their ears.

Suddenly the Captain's voice shot across the room. "Enough!" he commanded; and it was over.

The soldier pulled his finger from Susan's behind with a loud, wet 'plop'. Her asshole, looking red and raw, remained open for a few seconds before slowly contracting to its' normal pucker. The room was quiet except for the heavy breathing of both the young woman and the men. The quiet was suddenly broken as Susan let loose with a series of loud, wet farts, the soldiers laughing hysterically at her discomfort.

"Get dressed, you're free to go" announced the customs agent. He felt that he had done what was expected of him; that he and his assistants had thoroughly humiliated this prideful young woman.

Susan took a few more deep, healing breaths as she lay draped across the table, her bare arse still facing the smirking men. Disregarding the pain between her legs, she stood up and, ignoring the men completely, walked over to the pile of her clothes. She picked up her panties, dirty from having fallen to the floor when she undressed, turned them around to find a clean spot, and used them to delicately wipe the grease from her raw cunt and ass. Then, throwing the panties on the floor, she put the rest of her clothes back on.

When Susan was once again fully clothed: bulky shorts, safari jacket, heavy boots, baseball cap; she looked as stylish and attractive as when she came in. Without a look back, she walked to the door and left the room; leaving the soldiers to marvel at her toughness, and feel a little ashamed at having treated such a decent woman so disgracefully.

Susan didn't give the men another thought, they were beneath contempt. Entering the main terminal area, she saw Jim rise from his seat and threw herself into his waiting arms. "I'm fine", she whispered reassuringly, "I'll give you the gory details later. Let's just go home". Her husband, sensing her needs, asked no further questions, grateful to see her apparently unhurt. He took charge and tenderly guided her through the rest of the airport procedures and onto the waiting plane. Susan clung to his arm, lost in her own thoughts.

They had both been so sure of themselves, not realizing what a dangerous place the world could be. She had born the brunt of their punishment, but horrible as it had been, she had discovered just how strong she could be.

She was proud of the way she had handled herself. She had given in when she knew she must, to protect herself and her husband, but had maintained her dignity. She had not acted like some helpless ninny, and was enormously proud of fighting off the man who had tried to rape her. Most of all, she was determined to put the whole, distasteful incident behind her. Not that it excuses the men; but the things that were done to her were not so unusual. They were just the things that such men do when given power over women: undress them and stick their fingers into various orifices. Not very original when you think about it. She would not be traumatized, she was stronger than that. She had a wonderful husband, and a good life to get back to.

Susan was suddenly aware that they were on the plane already, flying over the trees and scrub, headed back to civilization. Looking out of her window, she found herself thinking what a beautiful country this really was. Maybe, if the government changed, they would come back here someday.

A brief spasm of pain shot through her sore asshole, followed by a small fart.

Then again, maybe not.

Mark Once
Mark Once
109 Followers