Almost Rape

Story Info
Guy isn't sure how serious his friend is about her fantasies.
834 words
3.63
29.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met a girl online many years ago. We had a secret promise to each other to say fwb no matter what happened between us relationship wise. She liked it really rough and had lots of dark fantasies. She loved being choked and told me how she always wished someone would rape her. She said it made her soaking wet just to think about someone grabbing her and her having no control over it. I pressed her to know if it was just a fantasy, or if she really wanted it. She told me that she REALLY wanted it. It wasn't just something that got her wet thinking about.

One day she moved a day's drive away. Eventually she broke off our agreement for fwb after she'd been with her boyfriend for over a year. She said she felt guilty about cheating on him and couldn't do it anymore, and was nervous I wouldn't wanna be friends anymore. But, she was awesome and I wanted to stay friends. We talked often and stayed close but wouldn't ever hang out. When she came in town to visit her parents I told her she could stay with me if she didn't wanna stay with her parents.

Her boyfriend knew we were friends and had no problem with her staying with me (she had visited me often before she broke our agreement and I'd send her home after a day or two of nonstop sex). When I saw her I knew what I wanted to do.. but I didn't know if I could bring myself to rape one of my closest friends (or anyone for that matter). We hugged and she smelled so good. I just had to taste her one more time.

As we drove I asked her question after question, trying to gauge if she wanted to fuck or not. I couldn't make up my mind. We live a little bit out in the country and I knew a spot of the road between her parents and my place where she'd asked me to pull over and fuck her when she couldn't wait to get back to my house. As I pulled over and stopped the car she went silent. I could see the slight fear in her eyes.

I got out and walked around to the passenger side of the car. I opened her door as she sat there stunned. She started to say something but she was getting quiet and nervous. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, she made a gasping noise that was her last bit of protest I can remember. I reached down and took off her seat belt as she sat there frozen. I pushed her face over into the drivers side seat and pulled her knees into the passenger seat. I ripped down her jeans and panties in one motion and felt against her slit from behind. She wasn't wet. That's when I knew it was real.

I asked her if she was okay, and she shook her head. I pulled her panties back up, and then her jeans. She never moved. She was terrified. She sat back in her seat and I got back in the car. We drove the rest of the way to my house in silence. I opened the door to my house and she walked inside in front of me. I caught another scent of her as she slipped in past me.

She placed her bag on the floor and before she turned around she pulled her shirt over her head. She kicked off her shoes and pants and then her bra and dropped it all in the floor. She walked straight to my bedroom in just her panties and socks. By the time i walked in, in just my boxers, she was laying on my bed with a hand down her panties. I could smell her pussy from the doorway.

I cuddled up next to her and slid my hand on top of hers. I've never felt a pussy so wet. She leaned up and kissed me hard and then rolled onto her side facing away from me. As I pulled her panties aside and slid into her she gasped again. Just like when i grabbed her hair in the car. She started cumming within seconds and was louder than I'd ever heard her. As we fucked side by side i reached up and grabbed her breasts. I whispered how much i needed her, that I couldn't do without her. She told me I was hers and that she loved me. After i came deep inside her she giggled.. exhausted she said.. "I can't believe you almost raped me."

We fucked all night and she left the next day with more cum inside her than I knew I had in me. I haven't seen her since and doubt I'll ever be alone with her again, but at least I know when I do that she'll be mine.