Almost Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

She cums before I do but when I finally do, I almost collapse on her and she wraps her legs up around me. "You're really great, Mike, we'll have to do this often." I have very mixed feelings. I'm well fucked, it's all been as sexy as possible and yet I'm almost ashamed of myself. And I know I will do it again. And again and again. And I will do Annie.

When we get back to the cabin, no one asks any questions or seems surprised at how long we were gone. I guess it really wasn't all that horribly long. I keep expecting someone to say something but instead the girls all seem more interested in showing me their breasts and asses and touch my chest as we talk on the little beach next to the lake. I turn and go out on the dock and dive in and swim out to the raft and climb up on it and lay down, thinking about everything that's happened. Pretty soon Diane's climbing onto the raft and then Annie. We all mention how cold the water is and all are aware that everyone on the little beach fifty yards away can see us. So no one does anything and after awhile I get up, dive in and swim back and so do they. We then lay on the beach for a short while.

After lazing on the beach for a while, listening to the girls trade gossip and giggles, it's time for dinner. As last night, we clean up, spend some time talking and then Mom and then the girls each use the bathroom and get off to bed. I take a shower and spread out the sleeping bag, turn off the lights and climb in for a night's sleep -- or a night of whatever happens. I purposely just stay naked, last night my shorts ended up in the bottom of the sleeping bag.

I'm just starting to doze off when the bag starts unzipping and a naked female body climbs in with me. I'm pretty sure it's Jessie since it's probably her turn. I run my hand down her back and hold her tight and she does the same to me and we kiss. Jessie has a body that's almost as sexy as Annie and she feels great. I even wonder if this actually is Annie. She sort of rolls us over some so that she's laying completely on top of me. She reaches between us and grasps my already erect cock and moves her body so her pussy lips are sitting on my erection. She starts sliding back and forth slightly, her moist lips massaging my cock. "You have a lovely cock, Mike," she says quietly and I know for sure that it's Jessie. She then slides back more, her breasts moving down my chest, until her mouth and hands get to my cock. She starts kissing it and licking it. I try and unzip the bag as much as I can without dislodging her yet giving her some room.

I don't know where these girls learned cock sucking but they're sure good at it. I'm surprised again because I never thought of any of them as being sexually active and they must have been for a while now to get this good. It's obvious she likes what she's doing, she isn't just going through the motions. On the other hand, I think I'm pretty good at eating pussy and I learned it all from one girl so they may not be as promiscuous as I've been thinking. Or maybe they are.

She uses her mouth, tongue, hands, fingers, works my cock, my balls, rubs my stomach and chest, and finally gets me to cum, which she swallows and slurps as if she's enjoying it all. I last longer than with Diane last night, after all it's only been a half dozen hours or so since I fucked Mom. Then I take over, unzip the bag the rest of the way, and start making love to her body with my hands and lips. We kiss, I kiss and caress and lick and suck her breasts and nipples, work down over her belly button and stomach. lovely firm breasts, tight stomach. I go down her legs part way and then kiss back up and she spreads wide to give me room.

Her pussy is shaved. This is a first for me. No hair at all. "You're shaved," I almost whisper to her. "I think guys like it," she answers. Well I do. Nice firm pussy, very tasty, a stronger taste than others, wetter than others at this stage. I think she's been thinking of this for awhile, is more than ready. I do everything I've learned to do, licking, finger fucking her, sucking on her clit as it grows. She gets wetter and wetter, seems to get more swollen inside and finally cums, with spasms of her pussy and lots of fluid. My chin and face is covered with her by the time I slide up over her to start pushing in.

She's not as tight as Susan the first time but at least as tight as Diane, tighter than Karen. She moans a lot and I try and "Ssh' her some. I realize, though, that it doesn't matter if someone hears us, it won't be a surprise to anyone. I'm sure even Mom knows what's been going on by now. I keep on fucking her, pushing in and pulling out, slowly increasing the speed and force until I'm finally pounding into her. I can feel her climaxing, her insides are spasming, grasping my cock, she's moaning, so I pull out and ask her to turn over and get on her knees and push into her again from behind. I pound into her over and over and over. I can feel that I'm finally getting to shooting off and when she climaxes again, her pussy grabbing me inside, it triggers my finally cumming also. I slowly pull out and fall off to the side and lay on my back. "You're great, Mike," she says as she scrambles out and away from me, heading back to her bedroom.

If it's like last night, I guess Annie will actually suck my cum out of her pussy and then come out here and climb in with me so that we can fuck. Mom says she's been wanting to make love to me so I look forward to it. I'm not sure Annie is aware that I'm willing, since I wouldn't be if Mom hadn't talked to me and blew me and then I ate her out and we fucked. I've already committed incest so what's a little more.

I may have actually dropped off slightly when another naked girl comes climbing in with me. "Annie?" I ask to be sure.

"Hi, Mike," she says in reply and presses her naked body up against me. I run my hands up and down her back, onto her butt, and am reminded that she has a terrific body.

"Your friend Jessie just drained me a lot so I don't know how much I can do for you," I tell her quietly. "Maybe we should plan on our spending tomorrow morning in your bed, after I've had a few hours sleep to recuperate, because I sure want to do better with you than with any of the others you've sicced onto me."

She giggles a little, "I guess I did plan all this. My friends have all said they wanted some really good loving and they've also all commented on what a hunk you are, so we did plan this. Most of the guys our age really aren't very good lovers and it's hard to get them to do all the things we'd like."

"Well, I'd like to do everything with you that you might have ever considered that you might want done. You're the sexiest girl around with an unbelievable body." With that, I started kissing her and slowly moving my kisses down her body. I could tell from our first kiss that I was right, she's already tasted my cum, as much of it as she managed to suck out of Jessie's pussy. "You like Jessie's shaved pussy?" I asked as I moved my mouth and hands down to her breasts.

"She was really hairy, you almost couldn't find the meat inside that thick mop, so it's a lot better shaved," she sort of whispers to me in between some little moans as I suck on her nipples. I kiss on down across her stomach, lick and tongue her 'innie' belly button a little and then skip over her pussy to kiss her thighs and spread her legs a little to open her up for my mouth to get to her. While her stomach has a softness on top, it's actually very muscular. And her thighs are really muscular. I guess she's born with the right genes for a great body but it takes work to maintain it. Then, while I'm smelling her pussy, which is obviously aroused and anxious for my tongue and lips, it makes me think of Mom, who still has a body that's almost as good as Ann's, still almost what it was well over twenty years ago when she posed for Playboy. She's obviously had to spend a lot of time maintaining that body.

But my mind quits wandering when I lean forward and push my tongue into Annie's slit and lick up and down. I use my hands to pull her open so that I can feast on her. She's delicious. Firm, solid, tasty. I push into her vagina and then lick up to to find her clit, then flick my tongue on it and help it grow a little. I must have a perversion or something because I love eating pussy and have ever since the first time with Susan. I slide a finger, then another, into her and start moving them while I concentrate my tongue and mouth on her clit. It grows enough that I can actually grab it with my lips and pull on it a little, suck on it. She gets more and more moist, her insides seem to change into something softer or mushier. She's moaning and her hips are jerking a little. Her hands are both in my hair, feeling me and pushing me into her. She cums. Everything moves it seems, juices come flowing. I pull out my fingers and try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth so I can taste her and keep her going for awhile.

I slide my fingers back in and get my mouth back to her clit and almost start over. Her hands aren't pushing me in any more, I think she's trying to pull me lose, or indicating I can stop at least, but she keeps on moaning and almost screaming and I keep on licking and sucking and finger fucking her fast and hard. The fluids keep on coming out, I move down and suck on them and then get back to her clit. My sleeping bag is going to smell of sex. But, so what, it already does. I'll have to take it home with me and send it to the cleaners. She's finally almost whispering, "Mike, I can't take any more." I slide up over her and kiss her and hold her tight against me.

We just hold each other for a short while and she says, "Mike, you're not hard. I need to get you up and ready again." Although the sleeping bag is already partly open, I unzip it more and toss the top back out of the way so she can sit up and lean over me and get at my cock. It's soft and probably still covered with Jessie's taste and scent but Annie takes it all into her mouth and starts sucking on it, playing with my balls with her free hand. It doesn't take her long, I can feel it growing and soon I'm up and ready. I'll probably last a long time before I cum again. Then she's straddling me, climbing on to take me up into her. "I want to fuck you not have you fuck me," she says quietly as she drops down, shoving me up inside her.

She starts slowly, rotating a little, sliding back and forth a little, as if she's feeling how I fit inside her. She feels great, my cock is being squeezed it full length and massaged a little as she moves. Tight and warm and moist. I just wish it was light so I could see her gorgeous body sitting up there, her breasts moving as she moves, her stomach muscles flexing, her legs lifting her. She moves faster now. I can't see but by the feel of her, she's sitting straight up and practically bouncing on me, riding just a couple inches of my cock as fast as she can manage to bounce. Her breathing gets more noticeable and leads to a prolonged "aaahh" sound and I can feel her insides squeezing me, working me as if she's trying to milk me or something, and then her juices starts running out and down my cock onto my thighs and abdomen and she stops, just sitting on me.

She leans forward, laying on me. I can feel her breasts against my chest and she kisses me, has to kiss a couple times to get her lips directly onto mine. Well, she may have had her orgasm but I haven't yet. I put my arms around her and hold her as I roll over. I'm now between her legs, my cock still in her, and I can start pumping away. I'm not sure her orgasm ever ends because the "aahhs" and moans continue as I fuck her, building up speed until I'm ramming her as hard and fast as I can, using almost the full length of my cock, not just a little bit of it like she had. I finally explode into her and collapse on her.

The next thing I know, my Mom is telling us that everyone else is up and at breakfast. Obviously, we managed to get several hours of sleep. Ann tells her we won't be there for awhile because she needs to use the bathroom. So do I. Naked, we get out of the sleeping bag and walk across to the bathroom, go in and close the door. "I need to brush my teeth and take a shower," she tells me.

"Me, too," I reply, "and shave." While she sits on the toilet and pees, I brush my teeth. Quickly. Then I'm peeing into the toilet as she brushes her teeth. I grab my electric razor and start shaving, going as fast as I've ever done, while she finishes brushing and turns on the water in the shower and then climbs in. It's a shower over a tub with draw curtain. I get in behind her. Cripes she's gorgeous. Beautiful with a perfect body. We wash each other, bare hands and soap with lots of feeling each other. By the time we rinse off I'm completely erect and after she turns off the water she kneels down and takes me into her mouth, both of us still in the tub.

Somehow, once I cum in her mouth, we both get to her bed, both of us still naked, and I start working my hands and mouth over her body. Perfect breasts, flat and toned stomach, beautiful pussy with dark blond hair that's a little coarser and darker than on her head but not much, gorgeous shapely legs that are fit and strong. I know I did this last night but it's so much better in daylight when I can see her. Once I get her to cum again, she's on top of me again and this time I can watch that perfect body as she rides me. I can see her breasts moving, her stomach flexing, can even see her pussy lips stick to my cock a little as she moves up and then see my cock disappear in her as she sits down. I've loved watching Susan do this but Annie is so much more beautiful and with a wet dream kind of body, it's as erotic an experience as I've ever had.

After, we hold each other and kiss and she gets me up again and we fuck again, me lasting and lasting so that we do it with her on top, me on top and then doggie and finally me coming in her mouth. I fall asleep I guess because later I wake up and I'm alone in the room. I get up and get my bathing suit on and go in the kitchen. I can see by the clock that everyone has probably had both breakfast and lunch so I make myself a sandwich and get a glass of water and eat. I then take the short walk to the lake and everyone else is laying in the sun in their bathing suits. The each make some comment on my finally waking. I go out on the dock and dive into the lake and swim to the raft and climb on and lay down on my back, to relax and get some sun.

I'm on the raft maybe five minutes when I can feel it tipping slightly as someone else climbs on. It's Karen, who says, "We've all fucked each other by now so there are no secrets any more," and she starts pulling my bathing suit down my legs and off. I lift my head enough to see that her enormous tits are hanging free and she's completely naked. It looks as if her bathing suit and mine are in a small pile to the side. She leans over me, grabs my cock and starts pulling on it a little before leaning down some more to take the head into her mouth and start licking and sucking. She moves around and straddles me and says, "While I get you ready, you can get me ready," and her hairy, big lipped pussy is right on my face. I grab her ass and get my tongue to her and start licking while she's busy getting me up and sucking on me.

I guess she's ready because after a couple minutes she lifts off me, moves around and starts sitting on my cock, taking it up into her. It's not nearly as sexy as watching Annie ride me but it's interesting to watch those DD tits bouncing and waving around as Karen fucks me. It's odd. Having a good looking girl fuck me should be a big deal. But I've had so much sex that it's almost like putting in another few minutes studying or something. I suspect my cock will stay hard for a long, long time because as good as it feels to have her pussy riding up and down on it, it's just not all that arousing. I even wonder in my mind about getting fucked and not being moved by it, what's wrong with me?

Karen seems to be getting aroused, though, is moaning and repeating "oh fuck" over and over, when I can feel the raft tilting a little again as someone else climbs on. It's Diane. I can see her standing up and removing her bathing suit. Her lovely, long, slim, pink and white body shows up just as Karen gives out some screams and lifts off and collapses to the side. Diane immediately sits that truly beautiful pussy with it's sparse red hair on my face and leans down to suck on my cock, licking up a lot of Karen flavor i imagine. She never says a word so I lick and finger her, suck on her clit, and enjoy the feel of her fingers and mouth on my cock, and then she does as Karen had earlier and moves around to get my cock up into her vagina.

She moves slowly at first so I reach and get my fingers to her clit and massage it slightly as she rides me. She isn't even looking at me but is staring up at the sky, enjoying the feeling of fucking me, I imagine. I tell her again what a great body she has and how good her coloring is and that I enjoyed tasting her beautiful pussy, and she smiles at me but her mind is inward, concentrating on the feelings of my cock in her vagina. Then she starts to move faster and harder and is making anxious noises and I can feel the raft tilting again. Karen isn't here now, must have put her suit back on and swum off, but now Jessie is standing there taking her suit off.

As Diane gets even faster and obviously is approaching a climax, Jessie stands there fingering herself and watching us. Jessie's color is darker but her body is close to being as perfect as Annie. I think I'm getting a bigger thrill out of watching a naked Jessie masturbating that I am out of Diane fucking me. Ands then Diane cums. I can feel her insides moving on me and her juices coming out and she lifts off and moves off and lays down and Jessie steps over me and using her really lovely legs, slowly lowers herself until my cock is at her pussy lips and she starts to slide down on me.

I do as I had with Diane and reach to get a couple fingers on her clit as she takes me all the way into her. I tell her how sexy she is, what a great body she has and I can feel the raft move as Diane apparently dives off into the lake. Jessie rides me and rides me. I think I'm finally beginning to feel the sex, I'm beginning to feel inside like I'm involved in this now. After starting slow and enjoying the feel of a cock inside her, Jessie starts speeding up. She really bangs at me. I might end up with bruises from this, she's dropping her full weight on me to get my cock as far up into her as possible, over and over, and then she's cumming. I can feel her insides as well as her juices on me.

"Mike, I'm going to get you off one way or another. Do you like the taste of a creamy pussy?" She doesn't wait for an answer because she moves around and get her mouth to my cock and her wet, smooth, shaved pussy is on my face. As I've learned, they're all good at cock sucking. Maybe there are no bad cock suckers, I don't know, but these girls obviously enjoy it. She's a little tastier than before but I realize that I must like licking and sucking pussy because I'm enjoying eating her and can feel myself getting more and more aroused as she works on my cock. Finally I shoot off. It can't be a major load, I must be almost dry inside by now. But she likes it, licks her lips and moves to lay next to me.

"How do you like being the cock du jour for a bunch of horny females, Mike?"

"I'm about worn out but I have no complaints, it's been an interesting experience. I'm a little surprised, though. I mean, I didn't think of it a lot but I guess I just assumed my little sister was virginal as were her friends. So it's eye opening to discover you're all a bunch of horny sluts."

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers