Alone

Story Info
Night alone becomes a night of lovemaking.
1.4k words
4.13
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot shower on a cold damp evening... just what I needed. I walk into the bedroom, towel loosely clinging to my still damp body... slowly running the brush through my wet hair, mind wandering, relaxed and lazy... god... the bed looks inviting.

I pull the covers back and lay down on the cool crisp sheets. It feels so good against the warm blush still remaining on my skin from the hot shower. Still damp, I pull the towel away and languish in the comfort of the soft mattress.

I reach over to the night table and light a scented candle, turn on the radio to a slow smooth jazz station that matches my relaxed mood and lay back down enjoying the quiet time to myself. Thoughts of you begin to weave in and out of my mind... missing you. The absence of your weight on the bed with me... Wanting you next to me... your warm body against mine... the touch of my foot against yours. The feel of your hand as it cradles my breast while we sleep. Oh baby, I miss you tonight.

I move my hand to rest it lightly on my stomach... slowly, with thoughts of you running through my mind... my fingers lightly graze the softness of my tummy... moving over it... a whisper of a touch as it moves to my breast... my skin is smooth, soft and warm... still slightly damp... it feels good. My nails gently move across a nipple... it responds immediately by budding to a hard button. A warm flush creeps over me as my hands moves over my breast... mmmmm

My other hand creeps slowly along my waist... up over my tummy... and moves down toward the warmth now created from my own touches. I continue to caress and stimulate my breast and nipple... little biting shock waves, as I flick and pull at it, like you do. I miss you... I want you so much... my hand reaches past the warm moistness of my pussy and lightly caresses my inner thigh... trailing fingers through soft hair... feeling the warm opening... running my finger over it... up and down... not probing... just teasing myself.

I close my eyes... the candlelight dancing against the walls plays patterns against my face that I can see, even with them closed... the sensuous music playing... my finger easily moves into the moist heat of my slit... and slowly... I move it over the hard bud... down the creamy hot fold and into me. Wanting it to be you. And amid the music, my excitement, and pleasure, I don't hear you open the door.

Quietly, you stand there. My hand moves over my chest... from breast to breast... lightly caressing ,pulling and stroking my hard nipples... the underside of my breast now full and flushed with passion, touching them in the ways I love it when you touch me. Thinking of you filling me as I move my finger in and out of my warm wet pussy as my thumb stimulates me in just the same way you do.

I moan and my head moves from side to side... eyes closed... seeking pleasure, feeling it... finger moving faster, in and out... the hot warmth enveloping my finger, like it does your shaft... body flushing... waves begin. I can feel the pulsing heat as it moves up my legs... over my chest, and even in the pit of my stomach before it reaches my most vulnerable areas... I move faster in and out... stroking and probing... caressing my breasts... my nipples... hand moving across my belly , touching myself in the ways I love you to touch me. Breath coming faster... hips moving now to meet the trusts of my finger... as you watch...

Waves of pleasure begin to take over as I move my hips faster and stroke my hard bud more... spasms of pleasure grasp and release around my finger... suddenly I'm startled by the touch and movement of you, kissing me intimately as I cum... your tongue moving over me... tasting me, feeling my thrusts and involuntary spasms, as my body reaches it's peak of pleasure.

My hands reach out to you... lacing fingers in your hair... holding you there as I thrust against your mouth, while the waves of warmth and pleasure make my body tense with passionate release... your hands caressing my breasts now as your tongue moves to taste me... your hands move under my bottom... pulling me closer to you as you gently probe me with the warmth of your mouth and your tongue... moving in and out... up and down as you hold me open to receive you.

My fingers in your hair begin pulling on you now... wanting to feel you... to touch and taste you... to taste me on you... to feel your tongue inside my mouth... taking over... making love with your kisses... me holding you so close... responding to them so fervently... kissing you hard... deep... long... making my desires grow as though no release had occurred... wanting you... You moan into my mouth and I swallow your sounds of passion.

You move your mouth over my neck... my shoulders... biting and nibbling gently as my hands roam aimlessly over you... just wanting to experience touching you... to know you are really there... it's not just a fantasy... you are with me now.

Your hot, moist, kisses rain down over my soft, smooth skin... my breasts and nipples, sucking at them gently... then blowing on them softly as they leave your mouth, raising them up slightly more... making them even more erect... you move over them, over my tummy... hands trailing down my sides... resting on my waist against the curve of my hip. You suck and probe my navel just a bit... and moving a little further down over me... your breath warm on me... anticipation builds... you move lower... kissing my thighs... your hands resting on my waist... my eyes closed... lost in the sensation of your touch. Your hot breath against my skin... oh my God, baby... I love the way you caress me... kiss me... make me want you like no other... my body so tense with the desire for you... warm pulses... flushes overtaking me... sending me... lost in it... reaching for you... grabbing air and settling for clutching the sheets... wanting it to be you I'm clutching... but not wanting you to stop.

Your tongue moves up my thighs... sensuously tracing the crevice made by my leg... the warmth of your breath on me... making my body squirm with complete abandon, passion and desire... oh baby. Guttural moans come from somewhere deep inside me... you're home... here with me now... lightly kissing me... touching me.. it feels so good.

Nothing exists but you and me... your mouth and hands on me... moving over me now... the warm moisture of your mouth meeting with the warm moisture of my body... the tip of your tongue slowly gliding, gently probing, tasting me... feeling my desire for you and teasing it with the sharp tip of your tongue... making me jump and suck in my breath... clutching and wringing the sheets in my hands... moving my hips into you now... little whimpers and moans escaping from my mouth... oh baby... please... love me... the way you love me... I missed you so much... I want you so badly... oh baby... you’re driving me wild... sending my body into spasms such as I’ve never felt... I’m going to explode... the taste of my sweet cum erupting into your mouth..

You stand up and undress while I lay there, passionately content... body still writhing... and I can feel your body... on top of mine now... sliding yourself up over me... till I’m looking into your eyes... such deep, soulful, doe eyes... I could lose myself in them..

I feel you push yourself inside of me... a slow, satisfied sigh escaping from my mouth... and you slowly start to rock... gently moving yourself in and out of me... never taking our eyes from each other... your strong arms squeezing against my body... and still you keep moving... you can feel my hips grinding up to meet your movements... now we are in perfect sync with each other... moving rhythmically together... we won’t last long, you and I... we will be responding to each others needs simultaneously... I’m watching your face... expression changing... I know you are ready... so am I baby... Oh my God... I can feel you releasing your love... flooding deep inside me... so deep that it will be buried and forgotten... I can hear myself gasping and moaning with you as I push up against you...

We lay together afterwards... my head on your chest... your hand gently caressing my hair... I can hear your heart beating... I want this moment to last forever... to stay here... with you... warm, content, and loved...