Alone After 40 Years Ch. 02

Story Info
She lives out her fantasy.
2.3k words
3.83
88.4k
18
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my first story. The comments ran the gambit.

I read and try too heed negative as well as positive feedback. I feel you learn something from both.

Would like too particularly thank BobNBobbi for their comments. They made me go back and read the story over and hopefully, not make the same errors again.

The story was embellished but actually happened pretty much as I portrayed. Where the story stopped was where my knowledge of the situation was at that time.

The second part of the story will pick up where I came to understand why this happened.

Hope you all enjoy and thanks again for the feedback and keep it coming. I hope to keep writing as I am retired now. I have been a bartender for the last 18 years. I have heard some dandies.

Life has been anything but easy this last 6+ months but my life is getting back on tract without the cheating bitch.

I have gone out a few times with a woman that works with me in a sporting goods store in the Reno area. We both work in the firearms section and believe it or not she is a gunsmith. She is 48, single mom, with a teenage son and daughter, she is fun to be with, very athletic and very easy on the eyes. He name is Janet, she knows all about my situation and says she is there for me if I need her.

Rob and Arlene, who I've known since we moved into the neighborhood 10 years ago, invited me to dinner. They had something to tell me.

After dinner Arlene said, "I have something to tell you that will no doubt explain her behavior at least in the beginning." Tears started to roll down her face.

"A few months before she did what she did, she told me she has a fantasy to fuck a big cock. White, black, brown as long as it was big enough to fill her pussy like it had never been filled before. It shocked me that she would think let alone want to do that."

"I'm sorry Ryan, I didn't think she would do it. Cheat on you and certainly not just up and leave you for to fulfill her fantasy. She never mentioned it again after telling me that and you know we talked almost every day."

"Where are you with the divorce," Rob asked.

"Since we live in California and it is a no-fault state I can't divorce her on grounds of abandonment only irreconcilable differences until she has had no contact with me for a year. I can't get a divorce in NV without both of us having established residency for a least six months."

"So I am not even trying to find her. Got less than 5 months to go and then I will be free."

"What happens if she shows up."

"Then I will have her served immediately and what happens, happens. Not like I don't have evidence against her."

I mentioned to Arlene that I could not believe she hadn't tried to contact her.

"I think she might have a few times. I answer and someone makes a sound like a low sob and hangs up. It always shows up as "no number."

As time went on Janet and I became closer and we would go out quite often, sometimes for a couple of drinks after work.

One night we stayed longer than usual and the night crowd started to drift in. A big guy that looked familiar came in with a black guy. They sat and ordered.

Damn, he looked familiar.

Then it dawned on me. That was Tom, from the video. "Holy shit, I don't believe it."

"What's," Janet said as she looked at me.

"That big guy with the black guy is Tom the one that Donna was with. The one in the video. I'll bet that black guy is one of the other's she was talking about."

We sat and watched them for awhile. The waitress came and they waved her away. I guess they were going to go soon.

"Let's go," I said.

We got the truck and parked as close as we could to the entrance. About 10 minutes later they came out, valet brought a silver Mercedes around for them. I pulled out and followed.

"Honey, don't do this to yourself,"

"I have to at least try to find where she is. Not too get her but to satisfy my curiosity that I know longer feel anything for her. Please bare with me on this. I need you here for me right now."

They were heading south on Virginia, I stayed one car behind them. I saw the blinker on for a right turn. They turned into the Gentlemen's Club.

"Oh, shit, I was in this place with Rob once. Things that go on in there are borderline illegal if not dangerous. If she's in there, there is no hope for her. The next step down is the streets."

Janet was crying, "How can anyone do that." We left.

We all talked about what to do and decided that Rob and I would go there next Friday and Saturday night if necessary and see if Donna was in there. Arlene and Janet would stay in my truck in case we needed to make a quick exit. My pickup is set up into what one may call and "urban assault vehicle." Something like a silver Mercedes would be like a big speed bump for it.

The four of us went out to dinner and then headed for that club. Rob and I would go in and Janet and Arlene would stay in the truck.

.

There was a $20 cover. The place was pretty crowded. Didn't see her or the two guys. We sat at the far end of the bar where we could see just about everywhere. We ordered drinks and were drinking them when the bartender came over and motioned us closer. "Hey you guys interested in our little stage show in the back."

"Fuck yah, what're we talking about. The real thing so to speak." He smiled and said, ya betcha, an old slut that takes on two guys at once. She is not bad for her age."

Now that could only be my loving wife Donna.

"When and how much." I guess you could say I had a feeling that this was it. This was her gig.

"$100 each and yes it is worth it. No windows, right on stage where you can see and hear everything and you can go in now and get comfy and get a drink, open bar in there. The fun and games begin in about 20." If it wasn't her we were out $200.

We paid and got up to go in. "Guess we better hit the head first.".

We went into the head and I texted Arlene and told her what was happening.

"B carefl"

Wow, he wasn't kidding the stage was right in front, lounge chairs lined up two rows deep. We had to take the second row. That was ok. Harder to see us from the stage.

We made ourselves a drink and sat down.

I am thinking, damn, is there anything that is not legal in Nevada.

In a minute two big fuckers came out on stage and one told us the show would begin in a couple minutes and that we were to stay in our seats during the performance. That we could applaud, clap, stomp our feet or jack off as long as we stayed in our own seats.

That got a chuckle.

The place went dark. Flood lights came on over a king size bed and on a chair to the left of the bed.

At that moment all three came out on stage. A big black and a big Hispanic looking guy. Both were wearing jockstraps and nothing else.

It was Donna alright. She looked rough. She walked out with long strides until she reached mid stage. She had lost weight and her hair was dyed black.

Makeup was heavy, her lips were bright red and puffy with a sultry smile on them.

There was nothing drugged up about the bitch.

Her attire consisted of a black ¼ bra that held up her creamy white tits, the nipples were swollen and stood out over ½ inch and were banded with nipple rings.

Crotchless black panties, sheer black hold up stockings and what I would call "fuck me" heels with a strap over the ankle.

My stomach started churning. I took a big swallow of my drink and it settled down.

The two guys were standing in profile side by side. "Get over here bitch and suck some big cock. That is whatcha want ain't it."

"Ohhhhh, yes, I want too be fed your big, thick cockmeat."

She dropped down and knee walked over to them, she removed their jocks one at a time.

All the time looking up at them.

They were only semi-erect but both were over 6".

The slut took both of their heavy drooping cocks in her hands, licking and stroking them till she had them erect. Their cock heads were the size of plums and the shafts were thick and engorged.

With one in each hand, she would lick up and down like they were meat popsicles and sucking on the tips of the heads, getting what precum was leaking, I guess.

They were now both engorged and heavy veined. The balls hung down heavy with cum.

The black guy grabbed a handful of hair and guided her face to his cock. Without a moments hesitation she opened her mouth wide and engulfed that turgid cock head and another inch or two.

He started walking backward toward the chair. "Don't lose it bitch, keep up, you lose it I'll hurtcha."

When the back of his legs touched the chair he sat down and his cock got jerked out of her mouth.

"What did I tell ya, bitch. Stand up." She cringed and started shaking. I think that she knew what was coming.

He took her nipples between his large, black forefingers and thumbs and twisted them half way around. The nipple ring had too be cutting into those swollen nips.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww, nooooooooooo, not that, not that. I can't take thaaaaaat."

He kept twisting and pulled until she dropped to her knees crying.

"Get the fuck up here and ride this cock, you fuckin' old slut."

He slid down on the chair so his ass was at the edge and his big cock standing straight up, she mounted him, still crying in pain.

She took that swollen mushroom head into that sloppy cunt like it was nothing and dropped down a good 4 or 5 inches before she stopped. He shoved more up into her and she had almost all of that battering ram in her.

"Get the rest in bitch." He lifted her a couple inches up and let her go and pushed down on her legs as he thrust upwards burying it to the hilt and started fucking her with short strokes.

Her back was hunched up and she started to raise and lower that big, shaved elastic pussy on that big black cock. She had no problem impaling herself over and over on his massive organ.

"Reverse cowboy, whore." She started to get up off his big black cock.

The big Mexican walked over lifted her up, turned her around facing the audience, that big black cock still inside her. Then he dropped her, impaling her again on that swollen black cock. All she did was moan, "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee."

The Mexican backed away and to the side so we could get a good look at her cunt being ravaged.

The slut was now leaning forward getting her nasty cunt pummeled. He was using his cock like a black battering ram.

Her mouth hung open, slobber running down her chin, her eyes rolled back in her head and mumbling, "oh yah, oh yah", over and over.

The Mexican took advantage of this and fed his engorged brown cockmeat into her mouth, grabbed two hands full of hair and started face fucking her.

I can't even explain the look on her face. Depraved I guess.

My mouth started to salivate, I was getting light headed, "Rob gotta get out of here. I am gonna pass out."

As we got up the bouncer ask where we were going.

"Gotta go, can't watch my whore of a wife anymore."

"Your wife?" He shouted as we started out the door.

The last thing I heard as Rob helped me along was a scream that did not sound like a scream of ecstasy but one of horror and then, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, noooooooooo, noooooooooo."

The bouncer at the front door saw us coming and helped us out the door. I didn't get 10 ft. in the night air before I lost everything I had in my stomach and collapsed.

It all finally hit me like a ton of bricks and I guess I passed out.

Next thing I know my head was in someone's lap and I hear a soft voice, "I am here for you, darling, it'll be okay."

Looking up I saw Janet. Tears were rolling down her cheeks

I finally got it together and we left.

It is now 5 months later. The divorce is final. The bitch never came forward, thank God.

I am now a family man again or soon will be. The date has been set.

Damn, I thought I was done raising teens, 20+ years ago. They both have accepted me.

Janet, at 48, looks her age, whatever that means. She is more than I could have hoped for at my age.

In two years we'll be empty nesters and will then do all the things I would have done with Donna.

I guess that means I am newly "attached."