Alone and Uninhibited Ch. 01

Story Info
A newly single woman seeks a distraction...
1.5k words
3.74
29.2k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in years Sybil was free of all restraints, and she hardly knew what to do with herself. Tonight was the first night she was alone and was desperate for some sort of distraction; what type of distraction she hadn't a clue. Her son was at a friend's, her ex was out of the picture, and her goal for the night was to live, live like she did before she was a mother and before she was a wife.

She chose a well-planned wardrobe that accentuated the features of her body that she was most proud of. Making sure that her voluptuous breasts were perky and saying hello, rather than giving off more of a passing nod. Her heals made her strong calves look feminine and surely noticeable to anyone who might be looking. Her hair was long and soft, she made sure her green eyes stood out against her pale skin, and her lips were painted a soft red. She was sure to grab someone's attention tonight.

She headed for the pub and found herself a seat close enough to the stage to hear the music, but far enough away to be able to have conversation. There was a mirror behind the bar that she could look into, and as she did so she noticed that the dim lights made her rosy cheeks stand out and her green eyes clashed with her red lips. She knew that people would see her as looking good, but she didn't feel this way on the inside. She perked herself up and ordered a Mojito, and as she waited she glanced around the bar, trying to get an idea of the crowd that would be there for the night. She happened upon a group of men that were perched at the far end, and one of them caught her eye. He was tall and rugged, with a gorgeous jawline that was lightly covered with auburn stubble; he had a deep laugh and an incredible smile.

She found herself staring at him for some time before something else caught her eye. A young woman, probably early thirties, sat a few seats from her. She was pleasantly curvy and had the sweetest look about her, almost innocent and carefree. Sybil had to consciously look away before she was caught staring. It was too late for that, before she knew it the girl was sitting next to her and asking her for her name. "Hi, I'm Kit, what is your name?"

Sybil turned to her extending her head "I am Sybil, nice to meet you Kit." Sybil took a gulp of her Mojito, embarrassed that she had been caught staring. It had been a long time since she had had the option of being with a man or woman, and she was no longer suppressed, free to choose for herself. Kit seemed sweet and perky and very willing to strike up conversation. "So what brings you here tonight? You don't look like one of the regular saps that drag themselves here every Friday night?"

Sybil smiled "No, I am out trying to find a distraction for the evening. I thought this would be a place to see some new faces." In her mind Sybil was kicking herself for being so cheesy, but Kit either did not pick up on it or did not mind. Sybil ordered another drink and a glass of water hoping that she could drag out the night a little longer.

"So!" Kit exclaimed, "Where is your partner tonight? I only ask because I see your wedding band on..." Sybil looked down at her hand and there it was. She was so used to wearing it she didn't even think to remove it; now how was she going to explain this one away.

"Oh, that. Well, I am newly single and I guess I have not gotten around to taking it off yet." Embarrassed she slipped it off of her finger and shoved it in her purse.

"Oh, you don't need to explain anything to me" Kit stammered. Sybil could see Kit was embarrassed for asking, she smiled at her and gave her a wink. Kit sat up and grinned mischievously, "Well, if you are looking for a nice distraction there is Joe, the one with the cute stubble and deep voice, or there is Mark over there. He is great at neck rubs. I would stay away from Steve though, he is a bit odd when he drinks." Sybil smiled at her

"Thanks, I am not sure what I am actually doing here, or looking for tonight for that matter. There wasn't really a plan when I left tonight."

"Well, you are all dolled up, so you must have thought something when you put on that blouse and those heals." Kit looked Sybil up and down and gave her a crooked smile. Sybil blushed and sipped her drink, trying to avoid eye contact with Kit. The two women talked for what seemed like hours, laughing and giggling at the men and their various actions around the bar, and talking about their past loves. Sybil was getting pretty sloshed at this point and started slipping at what she was saying. Before she knew it she was telling Kit about her first girlfriend. And to Sybil's surprise Kit did not seem all that shocked by the information. "So when was the last time you were with a woman Sybil? I am not sure I could go that long without a little female comfort..."

Sybil's mouth just about hit the floor and she uttered a quick response "It hasn't been too long, a few years, maybe like eight or nine."

"Oh that will not do, you need to feel some love again. What do you say we get out of here, I am just a five minute walk from here?" Kit chuckled and hinted towards the door. Sybil was stunned at the offer and really was in no shape to drive anywhere. Sybil thought that she was out of her mind for even considering this, but soon decided that she could blame the alcohol if there were regrets in the morning.

They settled their tab started heading for the door. Sybil didn't notice much of the looks she was getting throughout the night, and she really didn't care to. But as she was on her way out she glanced over her shoulder at the small handful of men still at the bar. She caught Mark's eye and he gave her a wink as she was leaving. Kit had a hold of her hand and was leading her towards the door, Sybil blushed and hurried towards the door with her. The bouncer waived goodnight to the girls as they giggled their way out the door and to the parking lot. Sybil had no idea where she was going, and was too drunk to walk in heals. She slipped them off and walked as gracefully as she could down the road. Kit guided her into an apartment complex and up to her front door. The girls laughed and giggled in the moonlight as Kit fumbled with the keys. Finally, the door was open and the two went inside; in a drunken haze Sybil looked around the small apartment and realized that this was soon to be her. A single woman, living in small, cozy apartment with her cat and son. Kit could see the sadness on Sybil's face and went to wrap her arms around her. Sybil turned into Kit and kissed her.

Kit was a little surprised by the kiss but returned it with a soft one of her own. The soft light cast a shadow on the living room wall of the two women. They began to remove clothing and Kit fumbled for the stereo remote. She found it and put on some soft mood music; her windows were open and the soft music could be heard from the other side of the tiny street. A man went to his window and peered into the darkness. His eyes landed at Kit's patio door, he could see the women's shadow on the wall. He admired the view, but was a little embarrassed to be watching such a private and intimate moment. Still, he couldn't help but watch as the women moved in front the window, giving him a more clear view. He turned his old recliner around and sat quietly in the dark. Watching the two beautiful women caress and fondle each other; oblivious to their admirer.

Sybil was enjoying the soft sweet kisses and began to unbutton Kit's blouse, trying to gain access to the soft breasts that were delicately hidden away. Meanwhile, Kit already had Sybil's top undone and was working on her skirt. She pealed the skirt off gently, exposing Sybil to the cool breeze. Sybil shivered as the cool air kissed her skin and Kit's soft fingers brushed over her neatly trimmed vulva. While Kit fondled Sybil's clit and gently kissed her, Sybil managed to get Kit's clothing off. The two women stood there naked and explored each other, acquainting themselves with each other's curves, learning about little spots that tickled, the man sat in his chair watching intently with a smile. He had just moved in and did not know anyone in the area, this was surely a pleasant surprise for him on his first night.