Alone At The Airport

Story Info
A rough encounter in a deserted airport.
1.4k words
3.93
74.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, looking at the reality of spending a night alone at an airport. I could have taken a cab to a local hotel to spend the night, but with a 4 a.m. flight the next morning, I didn't want to take the chance of missing it. I reflected on the day's events, of how that stupid meeting ran a full hour and a half over the scheduled time, the manic rush to get to the airport, and how I had just missed my flight back home. Now I was stuck here with nothing to do but wait. After feeling sorry for myself for a few hours, I got up and decided to walk around the concourse to kill time.( I didn't want to try to sleep out of the fear of possibly getting robbed...)

I strolled slowly along, looking in the various closed shops that ran along both sides of the concourse. There was a break ahead with more gates lined up on each side, then more shops just beyond. It was then that I heard someone cough.....

Happy that I wasn't the only one trapped here, I looked to where the sound emanated. There were a few people sitting in gate 34, marooned just like I was. I could see a family of four off to one side and a lone female on the other, reading a book.

She looked familiar to me, and then I remembered that I was behind her a few hours ago, rushing to my flight. I also remembered how taken I was by that brief near-contact. I could still smell her musky perfume, and remember her sexy, solid body. She had on a short black skirt, black combat boots, fishnets, and a red Lycra top covered by a black blouse. She had kinky blond hair and these incredibly red lips.

She looked up at me and smiled slightly, aware that I was pretty much gawking at her from a distance. I smiled embarrassingly and continued walking down the concourse, my mind filling with all kinds of thoughts and ideas on how to approach her. I knew that if I went to her and introduced myself, the odds were likely that the conversation would turn to ghastly topics like the weather or airport security.....no, there had to be something else I could do to make an impression on her.....

I walked to the end of the corridor and turned back. Well, it was do or die time: I had decided to try to talk to her and win her over with my sense of humor (or so I hoped...)

I approached the gate only to see that she wasn't there anymore. Crestfallen, I stood there like an idiot for several moments and then continued on my way. Several minutes later, I heard the "clomping" of boots on the floor a ways ahead of me. Heartened, I picked up the pace and a few minutes later, I saw her about 100 feet ahead of me. She looked back at me, no doubt curious about the footsteps that were approaching her and gave me another one of those knowing smiles.

Emboldened, I picked up the pace as she turned down a darkened corridor. I followed and rushed to meet her. When I was about ten feet behind her she turned and asked me "Are you following me?" I stopped dead and fumbled for words. What finally came out of my mouth was "Sexy young women like yourself shouldn't be walking down empty, darkened hallways by yourself."

"I can take care of myself" she replied with a smile. "That is...if I want to..." Something in the way that she said the last line made me think. I stood there for a few seconds taking all of her in.........her cleavage sitting up on her chest, her firm, strong legs, her piercing gray eyes, her round, inviting hips...

Suddenly, I threw myself at her and she began to struggle. I managed to get behind her and I wrapped an arm around her neck and squeezed. She was strong...We struggled a bit more then I was able to drag her ahead of me a few steps at a time. She fought against my every move as we slowly made our way to a door marked "Airport Employees Only." I pressed her against it and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"OK," I said to myself. "The hallway it is..."

I pulled her down to the floor with me and laid on top of her, pressing all of my weight on top of her back. She was down on her hands and knees but refused to go any further. I let go of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back hard. She let out a gasp and relaxed just a bit. I chopped at one of her elbows and she went down on her shoulder, her head bumping the floor. Thank God it was carpeted...

I continued to try to get her flat on the floor, but she was a fighter. I reached around and pulled down her top and began to molest and manhandle her tits. God, she was big...and they were so firm, too. She let out a moan and tried to pull my hands off her chest but couldn't make any progress; I just kept coming back. I had manged to work off my pants and began to work on her skirt. I was still behind her, my hips pushing into her ass as hard as I could. I placed my hand on her head and pinned it to the floor, then used the other one to reach up her skirt.

I loved the way her flesh felt to me...It was warm and firm, yet strangely willing. Even as she continued to struggle against me, I managed to work my hand up to her cunt. I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of any panties and I could feel her wetness as it oozed out and ran along the insides of her thighs. Unwilling to wait, I slipped a few fingers up inside her and began to fuck her with them. I couldn't get over how tight she was...

She never stopped struggling yet she never called out for help or implored me to stop...she wanted it this way and I was just the person to give it to her.

I stopped the finger-fucking and grabbed my belt and pulled it through the belt loops of my pants. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the small of her back then bound them together. I then forcibly rolled her over to her back laid on top of her, my pulsating cock just inches from her dripping snatch...

I worked her thighs apart and pinned my hips on top of hers, my cock pressing into her clit hard. I began to rock and grind into her slowly while I worked over her tits some more. I grabbed and squeezed them hard, biting down on her erect nipples and sucking on them like a vacuum cleaner. I was leaving all manner of hickies and bite marks, and I actually drew blood on one of them.

She continued to struggle against me but she never cried out, not even once. I could hear her grunt when I did something that hurt her, but that was it. Our breathing was raspy and harsh, our bodies bathed in the sweat of our passions...

Finally, I lifted my upper body off of her stomach and drove my cock into her cunt as hard as I could...her body trembled upon penetration, her legs stiffened... I began to fuck her wantonly, slamming my hips into hers over and over. I watched as her tits bounced up and down with my thrusts, her face as it contorted with pain and orgasmic ecstasy...

I concentrated on the feel of her tight, slick cunt as it clung to my shaft as it went in and out...I slowed down considerably to enhance the feeling. Inside me I could feel a tremendous orgasm begin to build...through sweaty eyes, I looked down at her and saw the same expression on her face that was surely on mine. The first spurt of cum left me at the same time that she convulsed and let out a guttural moan...her body was thrashing from side to side and it took everything I had to keep my dick deep inside her.With a great flourish we both fell off to the side, our faces just inches apart. She smiled at me and then leaned into me, giving my face a wet lick as she did so. "Hi" she said. "I'm Michelle...and you are?"

I smiled at her and gave her a lick of my own. "Rob" I said. "My name's Rob. Pleased to meet you."