Alone During the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkidusti
kinkidusti
41 Followers

Carrie wanted Zach inside her as soon as possible. Zach was doing an amazing job with his hands. She had never been more aroused by a man in her life, she felt as if she would burst any second. Zach knew the exact right spot to touch and rub, shivers ran through her lower abdomen and her fingers curled tightly around the loose hair hanging around Zach's neck.

Zach pulled Carrie's head towards his and kissed her fiercely, forcing two fingers deep inside Carrie. Carrie groaned noticeably, and bit Zach's bottom lip hard. The two of them immediately noticed the familiar metallic taste of blood in their mouths and Zach yanked down his underpants. He withdrew his two fingers from inside Carrie and replaced his fingers in her mouth. Carrie looked Zach in the eyes hungrily. She greedily sucked on his two fingers that had been inside her. Her tongue swirled around and between his fingers, Zach let a moan escape from deep in his throat. He grabbed her breast with his free hand and hovered above her naked body with his own.

His fingers still in her mouth, he looked down into her eyes with uncertainty. Carrie smiled slightly, and blinked softly with a nod. Zach closed his eyes tightly and plunged into Carrie with one forceful thrust. Carrie moaned and dug her fingernails into the back of Zach's shoulders while thrusting her pelvis into Zach's. Zach simply buried his head into the crook of Carrie's neck, breathing in and out loudly.

Their mid-sections crashed together violently in no real rhythm. Carrie moaned, arched her back, pushing against Zach's body. Zach rose onto his knees and pulled Carrie's hips up towards his stomach. Carrie thrust her head back as hard as she could into the couch, practically the only part of her body still on the sofa was her head. Zach caressed Carrie's clit with his right thumb and forefinger, while his left hand snuck around to her backside and teased her anus. Carrie shuddered and groaned, trying to get Zach deeper and deeper inside of her and trying to get Zach to stop playing with her behind -- something she had never quite been fond of.

A devilish smile crossed Zach's face. He pulled out of Carrie and set her legs down on the sofa. Carrie looked up at him, her eyes darting back and forth with confusion and curiosity. Zach pulled her upwards and kissed her gingerly on her lips and started to push her body around, trying to get her on all fours. Carrie smiled once she had gotten the hint and gladly rolled over onto her stomach and propped herself up on her hands and knees.

Zach lifted his hand up to the height of his shoulder and brought his hand crashing down onto Carrie's behind. Carrie jumped having never been spanked before -- not even by her parents. She turned and looked over her shoulder. Zach was still smiling devilishly. He was rubbing his erection slightly as well, no doubt distributing Carrie's juices over his dick, lubricating it even more than it already was.

Carrie smiled and turned her head back forward and looked at the Christmas tree. Her racing heartbeat slowing a bit, and a calmness running through her body. She was only able to enjoy this moment of calm for a brief moment though when without warning, Zach plunged back inside Carrie. Her body shook from the unexpected invasion, and her vagina contracted as tight as it could around Zach. She shuddered and gasped as Zach thrust away inside of her. He reached around her stomach and began to play with her clit once more, and again, his other hand went for her now exposed anus and his fingers began to poke and prod at the tight opening.

"Aaagh!" Carrie cried out, trying to hold back her orgasm and again, try and push Zach's prodding fingers away from her asshole. "No!!"

"I think you like it..." Zach said in an exhausted-sounding pant as he continued to rub at both of Carrie's erogenous points and pound away at her at the same time.

"No! I don't!" Carrie exclaimed, knowing very well that she was lying. She could feel her own juices running down her labia, she could hear it as Zach thrust in and out of her. Zach laughed a bit to himself and began to force his fingers inside of Carrie's anus. She moaned and fell forward, her face crashing into the pillow in front of her, and her arms giving out from underneath her.

Carrie let out a cry-like moan, followed by short, rhythmic gasps. Zach smiled and gasped loudly as his erection bounced inside of Carrie, he knew he was not going to last much longer, but he wanted to try thrusting in and out of Carrie's asshole a few times. Zach took a deep breath and pushed two fingers into Carrie's ass. Carrie gasped, but did not pull away, instead, she pushed her pelvis further into Zach, forcing his fingers deeper inside of her. Zach smiled at this small effort of hers, he could tell she did not have a whole lot of energy left in her. Very slowly, he took a third finger and began to pry it inside of Carrie. Carrie groaned slightly, but her body gave way to Zach.

Zach quickly pulled out of Carrie's pussy. Her juices were dripping off of him and out of her. Zach spit downwards, a glob of white saliva nestled itself against Carrie's slightly-open anus. He rubbed his opposite hand against Carrie's gaping vagina and rubbed the juices against her asshole.

"Do you have any lube?" he asked quietly.

"No," she replied. Why would she? She certainly had not had any plans of having sex on this vacation. She had not even bought condoms in the past six months. Zach sighed.

"This might hurt..." he said quietly. Carrie swallowed hard and nodded.

"I know," she said quietly. She lifted her ass further upwards and took a deep breath. For extra measure, Zach dipped his fingers into Carrie's vagina once more and rubbed her slippery juices around her asshole.

Zach took a deep breath this time and positioned himself against the puckered opening. He slowly began to push his way inside. Carrie cringed, but she did not cry out in pain. Zach comfortingly rubbed Carrie's back and shoulder as he continued to push his way inside of her. Though there was no lubricant, it was not as difficult as he was fearing to get inside. Carrie gasped and panted, painful groans escaped from deep down in her throat.

"Does it hurt too much?" Zach asked in a strained voice, her ass was tight, he wanted to finish himself off inside of her, he was not sure how much longer he would even last.

"No," Carrie panted. Zach looked down, he was all the way inside of her, his balls rest against her pussy. Zach swallowed the huge lump in his throat and thrust inside of her once. Carrie moaned quite loudly.

"Should I stop?" Zach asked quietly.

"No," she replied, her fingers curling around the fabric covering the cushion of the couch. Zach thrust in and out of Carrie once more, his erection bobbing once more. He took three fingers and brought it to Carrie's vagina once more and began pumping his fingers in and out of her. Carrie's disposition seemed to change, it was as if she was enjoying the sex again. She gasped, more pleasurably this time and Zach pumped in and out of her ass a couple of times and rolled his fingers around in her pussy several times. He rubbed against her g-spot and Carrie moaned loudly. Zach now knew there was no way he was going to last any longer than a minute. He pumped in and out of her ass faster than he had expected. Carrie groaned and moaned as Zach's fingers continued to work inside of her vagina.

Out of nowhere, Carrie exploded, she impaled her ass on Zach's erection and screamed out in pleasure, and a bit of pain. Zach's hand cracked down against the side of Carrie's ass in a hard spank. Carrie screamed out again, and this time Zach exploded. He pumped himself in and out of Carrie's ass, trying to empty himself inside of her. His fingers quickly withdrew from her pussy and Carrie's entire body collapsed down on the sofa with a thud, Zach fell on top of her, the two of them exchanging exhausted sighs and gasps.

Zach kissed the back of Carrie's neck and withdrew his dick from her ass. Zach rolled onto his side and pulled Carrie close to him with one arm. Carrie nestled her head under his chin, then briefly pulled away and looked Zach in his eyes and smiled.

"That was really great," Carrie said quietly, she gently kissed Zach's bottom lip; a couple drops of blood were still present. Zach sighed stupidly and ran his hand through Carrie's hair and pulled her head back down to the crook in his neck below his chin.

"Happy Christmas and New Year," Zach said quietly. Carrie giggled.

"Will you come back next year?" Carrie asked.

"I'll come back whenever you want," Zach replied with a smile. The two of them kissed again.

Zach grabbed a thick blanket lying at their feet and pulled it over their bodies and then hugged Carrie close to him. Carrie closed her eyes and listened to the slowing rhythm of Zach's heartbeat.

"I think that's the best Christmas present I've received in years," Carrie said quietly, feeling herself starting to drift off to sleep.

"Me too," Zach said in a whisper, "I'll have to celebrate the holiday more often now." Zach smiled and Carrie smiled. Then the two of them slowly drifted off to sleep as the snow slowly began to start falling once more outside of the large winter cabin.

kinkidusti
kinkidusti
41 Followers
12