Alone in the Country Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman alone gets her happy ending.
10.3k words
4.62
30k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a true story. This is Pure Fantasy.

...There I stepped through before turning back to say, "Oh, by the way, one of you are going to be a father in a little more than seven months. Thanks to ya'll's little adventure I'm going to be a mother much, much sooner than I'd planned. Thanks, gentlemen." I told them sadly, then I turned and left, locking the front door behind me.

I made it out to my jeep and up into the seat before I had to quickly grab a plastic bag and heave up what little was in my stomach. As disturbing as that had been, I'd enjoyed some of it. All the bouncing I'd done hadn't been good for the delicate stomach I've been sporting these days. At least now I know why it's been that way. I started crying then and drove home weeping the whole way. Damned emotions were so out of whack. My boobs were tender and I was tired all the time. I'd gained five pounds and I'd totally missed two whole periods!

To make things worse, one of my, now ex, lovers got a better job in Dallas and moved, stopping by only long enough to say goodbye and pick up his dog. I'd had to pass on the 'goodbye' he'd wanted to give me. It's not that I'd not been in the mood, I'd still been trying to decided if I was still upset about being raped. I guess today I found that I was, to some extent. That wasn't the only 'goodbye'. My other lover, now ex too, had found someone he wished to be monogamous with and ended our three year sexual relationship though we were all still friends. He too came and got his dog right after I finished installing video surveillance and security alarms. So I was now well protected out at my house, but for the last two months I'd only had my rapists for my lovers. Today took an edge off the sexual need I'd been feeling, but I was going to have to resort to my new vibrator until my baby was born. No man wanted a woman who was pregnant with another man's child, especially if she couldn't figure out who the father was. Well, he might, for a bit of fun, but not for keeps and not after I got fat.

In the days to follow I often thought about what I'd done to the men and I finally sat down and wrote them an apology like they'd done me. My conscience was bothering me. I was actually still angry at them and told them that too. Thanks to them, I've been sick for weeks and, until I knew the cause, had been staying home for fear I'd get someone else sick too. I'd only left the house for the necessaries, food, business, mail and, finally, the doctor appointment that told me the truth. I should've known before going in, but I'd not put two and two together until the doctor asked if it was possible I was pregnant. Of course I'd automatically said no... but then hesitated when, once more, the night of my rape returned to irritate me. I'd known they hadn't used condoms. A- there'd been no wrappers and B- I'd not broken out in a rash any where their cocks had touched me. I'm very allergic to latex... I mean big zit like bumps and the itches from hell. I purchased special condoms for my lovers if they didn't do so themselves. So, the doctor had given me a urine pregnancy test that had come out completely positive, then taken blood for another, as well as checked out my woman's parts to be sure all was well. He was positive about the pregnancy then, so positive that he was going to cancel the blood test, but I told him to go ahead with it, kind of hoping he'd found a tumor or something. I was so not ready to have a kid.

Still wasn't, but I was definitely pregnant. It had infuriated me, saddened me, then infuriated me all over again. To make me feel better I'd gone ...and got lucky on finding the culprits about to visit each other. What a stroke of luck. I'd planned on going to see Jim right after I saw Rick. So kind of them to be right there together. I still marveled over that weeks later as I got back into the swing of things, kind of. I finally went into town to visit my friends as I usually did, pre 'R' day (rape day). Going between orders when I was able to leave things unchecked for hours at a time. I'd been missed, making me feel really good. I didn't tell anyone about the pregnancy, not even my best friend. I was still trying to come up with a 'father' because I was definitely going to have to confess to not only her, but my parents as well. And soon. I thought of claiming one of my lovers, but that was just plain wrong. I would just have to tell them part of the truth. I hadn't been with my exes since two weeks before the break in so I finally decided on the partial truth, that it was a toss up between two men I'd been with. Men neither my friends, nor my family had met. That wasn't going to go over well, especially when I didn't 'produce' one for viewing. It was something I wasn't going to worry about until I started showing, if I could keep it quiet that long.

Three weeks after my revenge day...

"Hey, isn't that Emma?" Jim asked, turning in the passenger's seat of Rick's truck to look back as they drove by a local night club.

Rick didn't stop, even when he told him too. "Yeah, that was her getting out of the driver's seat." he agreed, nodding as he watched her embrace each of the three women that had been waiting for her to park.

"Well, go back, damn it. That was a bar." Jim snapped as he turned back to glare at his cousin.

"So, she's getting together with her friends."

"At a bar!" Jim growled, "She's pregnant and shouldn't be at a bar."

Rick chuckled softly as he shook his head. "She can do whatever she wants, Jim. Besides, we've got to meet Pops, we promised we'd have dinner with him and my future step-mother. We'll check back by here on the way back." he assured him and while he could tell he didn't like it, his cousin didn't argue about it either.

A little more than an hour later, they walked in the bar where Emma's jeep was still parked and looked around for her. As Jim was taller, Rick finally turned to him and leaned close to ask, "See her?" Jim shook his head as they moved a bit further in, angling towards the bar. "Look for her friends. She may be in the girls room or on the dance floor."

Jim's eyes flew to the floor where a good number of people were crowded, their bodies gyrating to the beat, most pressed so close you wouldn't be able to get a hair between them. Rick tapped his shoulder and pointed to a small table where three women sat with two men standing at their backs, all of them looking out to the dance floor. Just as their eyes followed, they saw a waiter stepping up behind Emma as he put a shot glass to her lips. She tilted her head back and drank down the orange shot as her friends and several others clapped and shouted encouragement... and Jim saw red.

"Jim, wait... Jim, be nice... Damn it, Jim." He heard Rick growl, and even had to twist away from his fingers as he stomped away. He wasn't waiting, and to hell with being nice. She shouldn't be here, she sure as hell shouldn't be drinking... And as he drew closer, he was seeing a bit green also... with jealousy. She shouldn't be dancing either! She was plastered to her dance partner as he was rubbing himself against her ass and that had her nipples standing erect! He pushed his way through the crowd, watching as she turned and her partner crouched a bit as their bodies moved as one while his hands slid up her sides from just below her hips until he reached hers where they were clasped over her head. Taking them, he straightened and twirled her away... right into Jim's waiting hands. Grasping her wrists, he snatched her to him so hard she stumbled and would've slammed all of her weight into him if he hadn't had the thought to catch her hip so that her flat looking stomach didn't touch his raging hard on.

And that! He'd been instantly hard the moment he'd seen her. Growing even more so as he'd watched her dance with her friend. Her very handsome friend. Irrational, he knew it, but couldn't stop it. Her eyes flew open in surprise, then shock as she saw who had her now. "What in the hell do you think you are doing?" he growled, leaning down to her ear so she'd hear him.

...My shock disappeared as if it'd never been and I stomped on his foot as anger filled my eyes. "I ...was ...having a good time." I growled back as he narrowed his eyes on me and clenched his jaw against the pain I'd left on his arch.

"You're not supposed to be drinking." he growled back as his hand slid around my waist and anchored me to him. He turned us away, leaving my dance partner fuming and without anyone to pick a fight with as Jim was totally ignoring him.

"I was thirsty." I complained angrily.

"You're not supposed to have alcohol in your condition."

"No shit, Sherlock!" I snapped as I rolled my eyes.

"You just took a shot!" he accused as he moved me to the other side of the floor, away from my friends' view and up against the wall leading back to the restrooms.

"Of orange juice, damn it." I hissed as a couple of women pushed past them.

His eyes stayed glued to mine for a long moment, not sure if he was to believe me or not, I was sure, then he dropped his lips to mine and kissed me like he did everything else with me, hard and deep. I let him have a good taste of my alcohol-less mouth, then I put a hand to his throat and pushed back until he let off. He stared at me for a long moment, then he leaned down and kissed me again, this time more gently as his body pressed into mine, letting me feel how turned on he was. It was several long moments before he let me up for air and that only because there was someone tapping on his shoulder.

Jim turned and would've gotten a facer had Rick not appeared to catch the fist in his big hand just inches from Jim's nose. I looked around them to see my dance partner wincing as Rick's fingers clenched on his fist. "Let him go, Rick. He was just looking out for me. He's a friend of mine and I don't want him hurt."

"And I don't want my cousin hurt." Rick said, but he let the pretty-boy's fist go.

"Cousin? I thought he was just a friend?" I said in surprise, then waved my questions off as I looked past them to my dance partner, who just happened to be one of my girlfriend's fiancée. "I'm okay. Sorry about the dance."

His pale blue eyes went from one cousin to the other, then back to me as he stepped back half a step and nodded. "No problem, we'll do it again later. You've still got the moves, despite having been sick so long, Em."

I smiled and shooed him off, then watched him go as did my new friends. When he disappeared into the mass of dancers, the cousins turned back to me. Jim straightened away as he murmured, "Thanks, Cousin. I was a little distracted." His eyes went to me as he said the last bit and I frowned up at him.

"It's your own fault. I was having a fine time until you decided to play he-man." I snapped as I went to walk between them.

Rick reached out and caught me before Jim could and turned me to face him. "He was just worried about our baby."

"Well, he can quit worrying about the baby. I'm not doing anything I haven't already asked the doctor about first. I'm allowed to do everything I usually do except lift heavy things and drink now. If you two want to worry about something, worry about me not being able to keep up with my business due to the lifting restriction. I'm used to lifting heavy buckets and moving heavy barrels. I had to go buy hand carts and dollies this week. An expense I didn't count for. And I've still got to get the barrels up on the dollies. I had to fix two drain taps in the last couple of weeks and I can already tell I've got three more stopping up with fibers. Usually I just dump them over out back by the dye pool but I can't do that now." Turning my glare on Jim, I added, "So, I am having a care for MY child."

Jim glared right back but had his jaw clamped so tight that the only thing that came from him was a growl. Rick however, shook his head. "Did you get our letter and the insurance paperwork?"

Rolling my eyes, I moved back to the wall and leaned against it as I nodded. "Yes, and I appreciate the thought, but I'll take care of this on my own. I always take care of myself."

"You sent us a bill-"

Rick waved Jim's angry words off and shook his head. "Perhaps, but we wanted to be sure you didn't have to worry about it. Look, Emma. What we did was wrong, we know that. -"

"And stupid." I added dryly and Jim looked away as his cousin nodded.

"And stupid. Not well thought out either. We were damned lucky you came to us rather than going to the law as you should've. That's why we got the insurance for you. It's why we apologized and it's why we're worried if you were drinking. And this isn't just your child, it's ours also. We're going to want a part in it's life. You shocked the hell out of us the other day," He swallowed, then grinned sheepishly before adding, "In more ways than one, but we're not running away from our responsibilities. We did this to you and we want to help in any way we are capable. We're not made out of money, but we'll work extra hours if we have to so that we can help. Even if you just need something moved."

I held up my hand, sure he'd keep going until I agreed. "Fine, I'll accept the insurance. I'm sure my doctor will appreciate it as I refused a few tests he wanted to do due to not wanting to spend the money yet." Actually, I didn't have it to spend unless I dipped into the money these two had given me. I'd planned on saving that for repairs to my house and land, but after the well pump and then the security issues... well, it was planned it for the baby's birth now. I didn't tell them, but I'd already filled out all the papers, even signed them... I'd just been debating whether or not to go through with it. And here they were telling me they wanted a part in my child's life. I'd have to think about that. After all, our relationship wasn't normal, nor was the conception. I can just see one day having to explain it to my kid how dad and I 'you knowed' to get him or her.

Rick sighed at my acceptance and pulled me close for a quick kiss. Before he could thank me or start off on something else I wasn't ready to accept, I crossed my arms over my chest and asked, "So, which one of you are going to dance with me first? This is the first time I've danced in months and it's what I came here to do." I looked at Rick who looked surprised. His eyes went from mine to the dance floor, then turned back to look at his cousin as if his cousin would be able to help him answer her. His gaze narrowed and I looked to see what had caused it only to find Jim starring off into the dark at the end of the restroom hall. There was nothing back there but blackness. It began just past the men's room door on the left while the women's was on the right and closer to them.

"What's wrong Jim?" Rick asked, reaching out to touch his shoulder.

Jim started and turned. "What?"

"That's what I was asking. You've been starring back there for several minutes now. Did you see something?"

I swear, even though the lighting was low like in all clubs, I swear I saw Jim blush, but then he shrugged and grinned. "Nah, just trying to figure out how I can sneak Emma back there for a bit of fun without her watchdogs butting in." he said, tipping his head towards the bar and we looked over to find two of my friends watching over me.

I would've been angry had it been someone who I didn't know so well, but as it was, these were faithful friends who'd do anything for me, right down to protecting me. "Come on, I'd better go and introduce you two or they'll see to it I have to sleep in town tonight. I much prefer my own bed." I said as I slipped my arm through one of theirs and pulled them along with me. Hell, I might as well. One of them was going to be the father of my kid so my friends better get to know him now before I start showing and have to confess my ignorance of which one it was. Fun, fun, fun.

Thankfully, my friends were nice enough about it. They hadn't liked the way Jim had grabbed me and hauled me away like he had, but I shrugged it off saying that he was a bit of the caveman who didn't know his own hidden strengths. While Rick's was quite obvious, he was much more careful. I let my friends ask several questions before I took Jim's hand and tugged him towards the dance floor. As we started to step out into the crowd, Rick touched my shoulder and leaned in, as did his cousin, to ask over the music what he was to say to her friends. With a shrug, I told him to omit the baby and sex for now... well, that and the rape, they'd kill them over that last bit. The two cousins stared at her over that last bit and I stared right back, dead serious. If my friends ever found out 'that' about these two men, I can't say for sure what all they'd do, but if nothing else, the cousins would be wishing for death by the time my friends were done with them. We cared that much for each other. With a nod, Rick went back to the table and ordered another drink.

"Guess I'm driving." Jim said as he pulled me in close to him and began dipping and swaying to the beat. I found it easy to move along with him despite his being a foot and two taller than me. It was difficult usually when you were barely five-three. With Jim, however, it didn't seem to be a problem, go figure.

We danced to three songs and while more and more of my attention was focusing on my dance partner, I didn't miss the continuing conversation between Rick and my friends. Apparently they'd found things to talk about. If they were grilling him, he didn't make it obvious in his posture or face. He occasionally caught my eye and winked as he gave me a smile that did weird things to my insides... or was that Jim's erection doing the weird things to my insides? It was for sure he was arousing the hell out of me. By the time Rick came out to take over for a slow song, I was just shy of jumping Jim and taking him in the middle of the dance floor for all to see. I really was NOT an exhibitionist.

By the time Rick got me, my panties were wet and my nipples so hard each time we brushed against each other I was ready to moan. As it was, I curled up against him and tried not to move very much. Of course, it didn't help at all that he came with his own hard on, ready, able and willing for me to caress him with my body. Two songs and he gave me back over to Jim. I saw my first dance partner start to come over, but Jim just glared at him. I'd noticed he didn't talk much with my friends though while he waited for another dance with me.

When I went to the restroom a short time later, all three of my girlfriends joined me and even knowing both men stood out by the entrance to the hall again waiting, they grilled me. I confessed to some things. They'd have kept it up if I hadn't, but not all. They didn't want the stuff I'd told the men to give them. They wanted to know about the sex. Which one? Why did it seem like both? How was it? They were so different, was it the same in bed? With a laugh, I scandalized them with the truth as I knew it. After all, I'd only been with them twice each. They didn't asked and I didn't tell that it'd been both together. And it was obvious they knew about the other one. My last lovers had known about each other and had become friends of sorts too... but I'd never shared a bed with both of them at the same time.

I didn't give specific details either, as that would've told too much. I did tell them that Jim was the more aggressive of the two and so far I'd been pleased better than all my past lovers... and they were sworn to never tell another soul. They were wide-eyed and excited over Jim's all for nothing lovemaking, as I carefully cushioned it for my friends ears. And they sighed over Rick's gentler, more careful loving. That was pretty much all it took. After a few more carefully worded explanations, I was free to leave the bathroom, having explained as we all took turns using the two working stalls and washed up.