Alone in the Water: A Nudist's Tale

Story Info
How she became an nudist.
2.1k words
4.27
89.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistphd
nudistphd
16 Followers

Alone in the Water: A Nudist's Tale

I parked my car in the parking lot and began the long walk down to the beach. It's a couple of miles down a dirt road through a dense forest, and the walk is torture. Even in the middle of the day, the mosquitoes will eat you alive, but even worse is the anticipation. Nudist will always swear that nudism is not about the sex, but I've never believed that. It is about sex, at least in the erotic sense of seeing and being seen, and that walk always seems much longer because of the anticipation of hitting the beach, getting nude, and, well, seeing and being seen.

I finally made it to the beach. As was normal on a weekend afternoon, it was crowded. I managed to find a good place near the river, and quickly got out of my pants, shirt and boxers. I love that moment when I move from being properly clothed to being fully exposed. I doubt anyone else ever pays any attention to me, but it's a fun, erotic feeling.

The water level was low. The dam hadn't been generating for several days, which kept levels even lower, and I noticed that several people had managed to swim or wade almost to the big island in the center of the river. Even better, the river was full of canoeists. It seemed as though the outfitters upstream had gotten several college-age groups all at once, because most of the canoes had two or three kids in them, including a lot of really attractive co-eds. This was too good an opportunity to be missed, so I immediately headed into the water. It's always fun to see the faces of these canoeists when they float by and realize, "oh my God, they're naked!" And it's always a real turn on for me to be seen naked by an attractive woman who is clothed--this is even better than the normal thrill of "seeing and being seen." Anyway, there were a couple of chest-deep channels, but I was able to get out to a sandbar, about two canoe-lengths from the island but 200 yards from shore, fairly easily. I noticed that people were starting to move back towards shore, but I didn't think much of it. A couple of likely canoes were floating by, so I swam up to the sandbar, and made a show of standing there, pulling my hair back, and trying to look nonchalant as the canoes slipped by.

The water was just over thigh high, so my crotch was fully exposed, and I heard a girl in one of the canoes say, "nice dick." I immediately started to get aroused. This was too cool! I began to float on my back and generally splash around, making sure that all the females, at least, got a good look at me as they floated by. I didn't get any more comments, but stayed in a state of semi-arousal as I was observed by all these women. Finally, I noticed that there was only one more canoe coming, and although it appeared to have a couple of co-eds in it, I decided that I needed to head back into shore. To my horror, however, when I stood up to start back, I saw that the water was already up to my chest and rising rapidly. The dam was generating, which makes the water level rise very quickly! I started to swim hard towards shore, but a couple of people yelled at me to get to island, and I realized I would never be able to fight the current. So I turned and in a couple of strokes was scrambling onto the relative safety. The island wasn't very big, slightly overgrown, and dry. I felt a little, uh, exposed out there with no clothes and no way to get to any, but I was glad to be safe, and I knew that in a couple of hours the levels would go down and I could safely get back.

As I sat down to wait I saw that the girls in that last canoe were also having trouble with the rising water. They had gotten turned sidewise in the current and were careening along out of control, headed straight for my island. I thought they were going to run aground, but at the last moment, they slipped by and headed down the side of the island. Here, however, disaster struck, because they got hung up on some overhanging scrub, and almost immediately tipped over from the onrushing current. One of the girls was wearing a life jacket, and she soon popped up and floated on downstream, followed by the upside down canoe. The other hadn't worn her life jacket, and I saw her grasping at the overhanging bush where they had tipped. She seemed to be in trouble, so I grabbed hold of a bush with one hand, and leaned out and caught her belt with my other, and was able to haul her onto the island.

She lay there stunned for a second, soaking wet but otherwise unharmed. Then she scrambled to her feet and gasped, "Oh my God, Amy!" We looked, and much to our relief saw the life-jacketed Amy being hauled ashore by some nudists farther downstream. Relieved, we then turned to check each other out. She was about 5'5, brown hair, not slender by any means, but certainly not fat. Over against my total nudity, she was dressed more for a date than a canoe trip, wearing designer blue jeans and a nice, silky looking yellow blouse. She was totally wet, which made her clothes cling to her body so as to emphasize all of her curves; though wet, she looked adorable.

I asked it she was ok. She said she was, and we sat down together in the sandy soil of the island. I explained our situation, that the water would be down in a couple of hours and we could wade back to shore. I also waived to the shore to let them know we were all ok. Then, although she hadn't said anything about me being naked, I launched into nervous explanation of how I ended up on the island, leaving out the part about me trying to expose myself to pretty young women. It turned out that she had heard of the nude beach, as was kind of interested in it, so we began talking about the beach, nudism, how I got into it, etc. She had a lot of questions, and I got the impression she was intrigued but unsure, so I made sure to emphasize the "party line" that nudism was about being free, closer to nature, and body acceptance, but NOT sex (yeah, right!). I also pointed out that once you actually got naked the first time, it quickly begins to feel normal--more normal than wearing clothes, even.

All of a sudden, she jumped up!

"Oh no!" she said.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm supposed to meet with my boyfriend's parents--coming in from out of town--immediately after the canoe trip. I'm a mess, and I won't have time to get home and change before I go!"

She turned to show me where she had sat in the dirty, and I could see that it was all muddy from being wet and sitting in the sand. I agreed that she probably wasn't dressed appropriately. She was quite distraught, so I suggested that if she rinsed out her jeans now, they probably would be dry enough, and clean enough, to pass by the time she got to dinner. Without a word, she jumped up, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and stepped out of them. Almost immediately, she realized what she had done, and turned bright red. She did look funny standing there holding her jeans in a blouse and matching yellow (and wet) Victoria's Secret bikini panties. I grinned and tried to play it cool: "Hey, you're a nudist and didn't know it!" She blushed again, but didn't put her wet jeans back on. Instead, she went over to the water and began rinsing them out. I was starting to get very turned on, especially when she bent over and gave me a view of that ass in her (transparently) wet panties. She washed her jeans out, laid them on a bush, and came back over and sat down.

"Damnit!"

She jumped back up and turned to show me her now muddy panties. This time, she looked me straight in the eye, deliberately bent over and pulled her panties down, and stood back up, never breaking eye contact. She had the barest hint of a belly, just above her perfectly trimmed pubic hair. I didn't say anything, but I could feel my erection starting to rise. Then she went back to the water and bent over, now giving me a full view of her ass. As I suspected, it was perfect, big and smooth and round without being too hippy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and I could feel myself getting harder. When she was finished rinsing her panties, she laid them on the bush, and then removed her blouse and laid it out to dry as well. Dressed now only in her yellow bra, she came back and plopped down beside me on the sand. I had the largest erection I could ever remember having.

"So," she said after a moment, "when you say that nudism isn't about sex, how do you account for this?"

She reached over and lightly touched my throbbing cock with her fingers. I let out an involuntary groan as I felt her touch, and arched my hips slightly. It was her turn to grin now, and she ran her fingers over the length of my shaft before withdrawing her hand.

"What do you do when that happens, Mr. Nudist?"

"Uh, usually, uh, I can get to the water and hide it." I was having trouble speaking.

"Well, I'm new to this nudism thing, but that doesn't seems like a very good solution. Surely we can find something better," she said coyly.

"What do you have in mind?" I still wasn't entirely in control. For some reason, I couldn't get my breath.

Without answering, she leaned over and took me into her mouth, and began to move her hand and mouth up and down. I nearly lost my mind, it felt so good. Each time she reached the top, she would pause and take the tip of my cock in her teeth, flick it with her tongue, and then plunge down, taking the whole thing into her warm mouth. It was the best blow job I'd ever had, and it wasn't long before I just exploded. She directed my juices onto the sand but continued to gently rub my cock the entire time. Afterwards, we lay there quietly for a moment: I was recovering, I don't know what she was doing.

Eventually, she sat up on her elbow and said, "I think I could come to like this nudist thing."

"You know, though," I pointed out, "you're not really a nudist yet."

"What?" She seemed genuinely surprised. "Is there some secret nudist handshake you haven't showed me yet?"

"No," I said patiently, looking at her bra, "you just have to be fully nude!"

She laughed, jumped up and removed the bra, carelessly flinging it away. Her breasts her smaller than I had thought, but well shaped and her nipples were rock hard. I could feel that now familiar stirring in my groin. "Oh no," she said in mock horror, "not that again."

"Yes," I said, "I'm afraid so. Only this time, I think I have a pretty good idea what to do."

"Oh thank God," she said, and then threw herself on top of me. There was no foreplay. As she rubbed her pussy against my now hardened cock, I could tell she was already dripping wet. I flipped her over and pinned her against the sand. "Take me now," she moaned, "give me that big cock right now." I took one of her pert breasts into my mouth, and at the same time thrust inside of her, biting down as I reached the apex of my thrust. I'll never forget that experience: the warmth and dampness of her pussy, the sun on my back, the rushing water, her moans, and that final convulsion as she wrapped her legs and arms around me, nearly taking my breath away. Her explosion was nearly as great as mine had been.

We stayed on the island for a couple of hours after that, sunning and talking and kissing. Eventually the water did go back down, and we waded over to the shore. I gallantly carried her clothes on my head to keep them dry. She stayed completely nude right up until the end, even after finding her canoeing friend, but finally had to rush off to keep her date to "meet the parents."

I did see her again, but that is an entirely other story.

nudistphd
nudistphd
16 Followers