Alone In The Woods

Story Info
You act out an erotic fantasy.
973 words
4.36
30.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's pitch black as you enter the woods where we planned to meet...slowly your eyes begin to adjust to the lighting and you see me standing there, a dark feminine outline against the surrounding foliage. My back is turned to you and I am not yet aware you have arrived.

A gentle breeze carries to toward you the scent of my perfume mingled with the aroma of freshly fallen leaves and with as smile on your lips you sneak quietly up behind me. My body is trembling, my breathing quick and you sense that I am a little bit nervous, perhaps even frightened but you also know that the danger and excitement of us meeting this way turns me on. After all, this is what I asked for.

Without warning you are upon me, one hand cupping my breast; the other covering my mouth should I scream.

You drag me over to the nearest tree and quickly spin me around so that I am now trapped between the solid trunk of the tree and your hard strong body and before I can make a sound...your mouth finds mine.

I struggle at first but you easily pin both of my hands above my head with just one of yours. Your strength intrigues me and the combination of this and the fact that I can now feel your hard, strong cock pressed forcefully against my stomach drives me wild.

Still I fight you but my kisses become more desperate and you can see in my eyes that my purpose has changed. I am no longer trying to get away, my only wish is to feel your strength as you fuck me fast, hard and deep... causing us both to explode in pure ecstasy.

Not a single word has been uttered since we began our little adventure. The only noises are those of our lips meeting and parting, the intimate dancing of our tongues and the crackle of branches underfoot. The occasional sigh escapes my lips and finds its way into the welcoming recesses of your mouth before fading away into the warm night air.

You let lose my wrists and your fingers entangle themselves in my soft, fragrant hair pulling and tugging gently... While your forceful persistence shows clearly the full extent of your desire I know in my heart that you would never truly hurt me.

With my hands now free I take complete advantage of their ability to explore your body and it is a mere matter of seconds before you lose your shirt to the lush carpet below. My fingernails rake across your exposed back, awakening in you a primal urge unlike any you have ever know.

As if in retaliation your lips leave mine, venturing downward to the supple and delicate flesh of my neck. Your teeth graze my skin and without warning you nip at me, letting them momentarily sink in as you stake your claim, causing me to cry out and making my nails dig even further into your broad shoulders.

As you continue to grind your pelvis against mine, one of your very skilled hands finds its way underneath the fabric of my skirt and up to the hot wet slit between my thighs. I moan loudly as you carefully part the glistening lips of my pussy, massaging my swollen clit in a slow and even rhythm.

I want desperately to feel your fingers sliding in and out of my tight and now dripping crevice but you ignore my pleas and instead hold me steady as you move in ever faster circles across my clit, applying more and more pressure with each euphoric rotation.

Finally you feel my body begin to quiver and shake against you, my moans becoming louder and much more frequent as I nibble, lick and suck on the lobe of your ear. I have been busy unzipping your pants and as I cum for the first time this night, my hand finds its way to your throbbing cock. I squeeze and stroke you through cries of passion...

You are harder than I've ever seen you, so hard that I know it must hurt you and before long you have me facing away from you, bent over and waiting... There is no indication of whats to come and I gasp as I feel your teeth graze against first one baby-smooth ass cheek and then the other before leading your tongue to tease the tender pink flesh of my cunt, bringing me closer and closer until...

Nothing.

I am left wondering, waiting for the next sensation as you suddenly enter me with one hard thrust. This sends through my body such an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain that without thinking I scream your name loudly into the night.

As you pump your engorged member deeper and deeper into me, one of your hands returns to my clit, the other to my firm round ass and enters me there. You are working at the same pace, simultaneously fucking my pussy and ass and it's more than I can take. My screams could wake the town but I don't care as I cum again, this time reaching heights of pleasure that I never dreamed possible.

You quickly follow suit as you feel me tightening and convulsing around you. It seems as if my body is attempting to suck out every last drop of your hot seed and you bury yourself as deeply inside of me as is humanly possible and shoot your thick load.

I love the way it feels as it spurts out, hitting the walls of my pussy and dripping down, I can't wait to lick you clean and taste the sweet and salty mixture of our mingled juices as I tease and lick and suck....

It is going to be a very...

long...

night.