Alone With Herself

Story Info
submissive gets adventure idea from online story.
1.6k words
4.06
29.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strolling through the empty house, lights all turned off the sunlight streaming in the windows like a nymph playing Nimira is restless. A longing thrums in her veins as she struggles for something to occupy her time while Master is away. Dishes are cleaned, the house as He likes it.

She aches but for what she cannot place a finger upon it. Sighing softly she boots up her computer, her friend when He is not available, and logs onto her favorite reading site. A smile plays upon her lips as she scrolls through the newest erotica posted. A little reading and perhaps she can at least fall into a slumber with dreams of what may happen in the near future when Master returns.

Nimira begins reading but mostly glancing through the stories of the usual BDSM and D/s. Quite a few of them bring fond memories to her mind of nights and days with her Master. Further down the page she moves till she spies a story of possible interest to her. It is in the category of BDSM. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she moans as she is already squirming in the chair with the memories brought forth from other readings. "Now this looks interesting," she says whispering to the moonlight and no one else.

Clicking the mouse to open the story she settles in to her chair Indian style and begins reading.

It is a story of a submissive alone just as she is. It is a rainy day and she is expecting no one to come to her this day so she decided to "play." There is no rain for Nimira but the story sparks deep within her being. She had never dreamed of doing what this one does but is game for something new. With her heart beating faster she logs off and goes to prepare for the evening she hopes will bring her to that special place only a submissive can go.

Nimira clears her large walk in closet of any floor items, then hangs a dark sheet all around the shelving to block out the clothing that sways and may distract her thoughts. Pawing through the chest that sits at the foot of the bed holding all her bondage gear and other toys she grasps onto the keyring (it's duplicate hiding in Master's night stand drawer). The locks are all keyed the same so she chooses the ones that belong to the one key she now holds in her hand tied to a long strong string. With a shiver she places the key and most of the string into a small but not too small container of ice cubes and water before placing it into the freezer to seal her fate later this evening.

Stepping lightly as if walking on air she moves to her bedroom and gathers the items she will need for this new endeavor. Removing her self created chastity belt of purple marbled leather, inflatable/vibrating dildo, medium cock shaped butt plug, K-Y, the locks she had pulled out earlier, and her various restraints, blindfold. She places these all on the floor in the now darkened closet. Needing to bide more time for the key to properly freeze she moves to the bath to shower and make her body smooth as silk.

Nimira steps into the shower stall letting the warm water cascade down her skin sighing softly as the heat relaxes her muscles letting her think of only what she is about to do. Pouring a dollop of vanilla scented bath soap onto the pouf she lathers her skin until only the barest hint of her tanned flesh can be seen between the mounds of soap. Her fingers caress her nipples tugging and pinching them slightly. Her hand trails down to her sex slipping around her clit and lips she shudders with even those light touches. "My god I can not be this excited and lose control already" she says breathily. She rinses herself off after shaving her legs and pussy until there is not a hair to be felt or seen.

Nimira steps out and dries herself off with His towel inhaling His scent that lingers even now. A smile plays across her soft wet lips as her pussy contracts and pulses with the scent of Him.

"Master do come home soon Yours needs You so badly"!!

Still there is a few hours at least before she can begin her adventure inspired by reading. She goes and prepares a light dinner of fruit and salad. Nimira settles in on the couch to watch some television and eat to distract her and ease her nerves.

Stretching and purring catlike as the moonlight streams over Nimira's naked body she sits up like a cat bolting from a loud noise and rubs her sleepy eyes before realizing that the time has come to begin. With eyes open and glittering she moves to the kitchen the tile cold upon her feet and retrieves the key nestled in its icy prison. Just as she is about to imprison herself. Giddy with abandon she slides into her room turning on only a bedside lamp that will filter under the door to the closet her soon to be cell of pleasure/pain and opens the door.

Walking in she picks up a length of chain attaching it to the far shelving with a lock and ties the loose end of the key string above it letting it dangle. Her eyes dart over the objects laying on the floor and realizes she has forgotten two items those of pain more than pleasure and rushes out to retrieve her nipple clamps and the clothespin. "Okay I can do this, if I don't like it I shan't try it again but who knows unless..." said with determination.

An impish grin upon her sweet face Nimira coats her butt plug liberally with the jelly and her tight little rosebud. Her juices already forming a slick coating upon her pussy as she thinks and prepares. Bending down to all fours she slips the plug in gasping as it fills her most intimate hole. She turns and looks at the ice just beginning to shine as it starts to melt she quickens her pace not wanting to lose one more moment than necessary being bound and totally helpless. Yes this is what brings her to the edge time and time again but this twist of doing it to herself is just so damn kinky even she cannot believe she is doing it. Picking up the inflatable dildo she slides it up and down her wetness and with a flick of her wrist it is buried deep inside her pussy. The fullness of both holes being stuffed is incredible in itself, her body shakes with a small orgasm.

"Mmmm yesssssssss," she sighs to herself as she places the cuffs on her ankles and wrists with shaking hands. Kneeling she takes a deep breath and clips her ankle together then places the clips on her hardened nipples groaning as they bite into her tender flesh tugging as she lets the chain drop. "Ohhhhhhh." Nimira picks up her chastity belt she has made and places it around her hips and draws the belt between her pussy and asscheeks connecting it in the back and locking it in place. The deep Y design of the belt holds in the plug and dildo firmly keeping the in place but yet exposing her clit that is pulsing in the air like a little cock waiting to be stroked or kissed.

There will be no kissing or stroking this little clitcock tonight she thinks as she places the clothespin over it letting the pin send tremors throughout her body and rivulets of moisture out her pussy as she moans in sweet agony. Pulling gently on the string attached to the clothespin she ties it off to her ankles giving herself a bit of give to rise later on and relieve some tension upon her knees but with each rise she will pull on her clit sending jolts of pain/pleasure to her.

With trembling hands she reaches down between her legs and places the bulb to her dildo between her feet and inflates it once while turning the vibrations on medium. The ice has left a wet cold trail down the sheet behind there is no more time to go slowly if she is to enjoy the full effects of this night. With one last look around she leans forward pulling the door shut to her self made cell and locks her cuffs together with a small length of chain and places the blindfold upon her eyes. There is total silence except the final clicking of the last lock that will keep her here with her ass and pussy stuffed, clamps biting her tender nipples and clit pleasure and pain with each movement of her small body until the ice melts or god forbid He come home and find her to release her and then most likely punish her. Raising her cuffed hand above her head she clicks the lock shut feeling the icy water begin to slide down her skin and awaits her fate as the toys begin their magic upon her helpless body...

This is my first submission to Literotica. My thanks to Orion Quest for the inspiration. Readers if Y/you would like more or have ideas on how to end Nimira's night feel free to email me.

My story is copyrighted however it is here simply for reading and enjoying just as I read and enjoy the rest of the erotica on here.