Alone with my Friend Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,725 Followers

She was egging me on, "I don't know, maybe we should at least peak at one. I mean, I've never seen anything like this ever, and I'm really curious."

I spoke in an uneasy voice, "But I don't think that I'm brave enough to watch them."

Tess said, "Well - if it's too creepy or something, all we have to do is just shut it off, okay?"

I nervously asked, "Really? Are you serious?"

"My parents set up the internet with all kinds of things that block any kind of - well - sexual content, and I've always wondered what this kind of stuff was all about, and we are all alone and nobody will ever know."

I immediately said, "Oh Tess, it just wouldn't be right."

She replied, "Please, I really think we should check it out. I mean, I'm totally curious, I've never had this chance before - ever."

I said, "Well, neither have I."

It was a funny feeling to even consider doing something so disgraceful, but I could tell Tess was serious. I like her so much, and I don't want her to think I'm too righteous or anything.

I nervously said, "Well, I mean, I guess - maybe - I'm a little bit curious, but something about it makes me feel really nervous." I like Tess so much that maybe I just told her what I thought she wanted to hear.

She looked at me and smiled, and in a devious way she said, "Oh God, Rachel, I feel nervous too!"

I climbed on the bed, and I felt so awkward because the only thing I was wearing was that big bathrobe. I tried to keep myself totally covered as I sat next to her. The heat was still on, and the room felt wonderfully warm. I sat next to Tess facing the huge TV screen; both of us were propped up on all the pillows on that huge bed.

She looked at me and solemnly asked, "Are you sure you're all right?"

I said, "I'm not sure. This is really scary for me."

She tried to reassure me and said, "I know, it's scary for me too."

There was a long video menu with a series of titles and pictures. She scrolled thru with the clicker and they each one seemed so vulgar. All the titles sounded awful, and all the images were of muscle building men with a lot of tattoos, and women with way too much make-up.

Tess sounded uneasy, "This is isn't what I expected, I mean, all of this stuff looks sort of gross."

I sat silently as Tess scrolled thru the titles. They all looked so creepy to me.

But then she spoke, "Maybe that one, it looks different."

The very last image at the very bottom of the menu was of two young teenaged girls, and it seemed out of place among those other images. They were smiling at the camera and they both looked perfectly normal. They both wore tank tops and it looked like they were photographed on a nice summer day, it looked like any ordinary picture of two high school friends. There was something sweet about the picture. Right below the pretty image of the two girls was the written words: High Definition Video, One Hour Long.

Tess looked at me and asked, "I don't know what to expect, but all those other ones looked gross, should we try this one?"

I cautiously said, "Well, maybe."

She pressed the clicker and there was a long pause with the screen totally blank.

I said, "Maybe it won't work, maybe the motel knows we didn't pay for these movies."

Tess replied, "No, they said we got three free hours of movies, so we don't have to worry about anything."

Then the huge screen was suddenly filled with the image of a quiet country road. And the title came up and read: HOME ALONE AFTER SCHOOL. After that, along came two young women, well, girls really, riding bikes down the road. There was a long series of shots of them just riding along, and they were pretty and laughing. The background music was just a gentle guitar, and it was really soothing.

Tess looked at me and said, "Well, this doesn't seem like what I thought we would see."

I agreed, "Yeah, this seems sorta pretty..."

I couldn't figure it out, the imagery in this movie was calm and peaceful, and it was really nicely photographed so everything was crisp and clear on the huge TV screen. The two girls had on simple summer clothes, just tank tops and shorts. One girl had short sorta pixie hair, and the other had long straight hair with a pony tail.

I asked, "I'm confused, what is this?"

Tess answered, "I don't know."

I said, "Maybe it got mixed up, maybe this is a little kids movie or something."

And we all watched a series of picturesque scenes as the girls rode across a quaint little bridge, through some fields with lots of flowers and eventually up a driveway to a pretty country house. They parked their bikes and went inside the house.

I asked, "This is weird, I don't get it."

Tess didn't say anything; it was like she didn't hear me.

We watched as the two girls went up some stairs and into a bedroom, obviously a little girl's room filled with stuffed animals and big windows, so everything was bright and cheery. They both climbed up onto the big bed together, and began to play with the stuffed animals. They all seemed so content and happy. Neither of them said anything, they would just giggle and smile at each other.

Both of the girls were really pretty, and now that they were inside and the camera was closer you could see them better.

One of the girls looked just a little bit taller and she had the long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had on a really tight white tank top t-shirt and it really drew attention her breasts. This may sound funny, but she sort of reminded me of Tess. I mean, they are both pretty, and Tess's hair is darker and shorter. But the thing that I noticed was that they both have really similar figures, and I couldn't help but think at how the boys on the bus noticed Tess, and how her breasts looked pointy. The girl in the video had beautiful breasts like that too.

The other girl was sort of tiny, she had short blond hair and it looked like the same pixie style haircut that I have. And she had on a tight white tank top too, and her breasts were really small, but you could clearly see the outline of her nipples. I thought to myself, that's exactly what I would look like if I ever wore a t-shirt like that without a bra.

After a while one of the girls (the one with short pixie haircut) carefully undid the other girls pony tail. Then she got a comb out of the drawer by the bed, and started to comb the other girls long straight brown hair. The girl getting her hair combed was sitting Indian style on the bed, with her friend behind her, slowly combing in long gentle motions. It was really pleasant to watch, there was something so sweet about it.

So, the two girls were just sitting on the bed together, and it seemed like nothing was happening, except for the gentle combing. And it went on like this for a few minutes.

I looked at Tess, and I could tell she was transfixed by the peaceful images on the TV screen.

I asked, "What is this?"

She whispered, "I'm not sure, but it's something about it seems - I don't know - really pretty." She was right, there was something so pleasant about these two girls, it was soothing to watch.

Little by little, the girl with the long brown hair was bending her head back as her friend tenderly combed; she was looking up and showing her neck. She had her eyes closed and she seemed to be in a place of deep contentment, and it was really enchanting to see her so relaxed. The combing motions were slow and gentle, it was the way you would stroke a sleeping kitten, and it was so loving and captivating to watch. The little girl with the long brown hair was beginning to react to the gentle combing. She was arching her back a little and responding to each long stroke for the comb. The sound was so quiet on the film, but at one point the taller girl with the long brown hair let out a deep sigh. It was sort of surprising, because it had such a deep feeling of yearning.

I kind of flinched at the intensity, and I looked at Tess, lying on the bed right next to me, and she was utterly entranced by the images on the screen.

This slow passionate combing went on for a few more minutes, and the little girl with the long brown hair was beginning to quietly moan with each long stroke of the comb. Then, the tiny girl with the short hair set the comb down, and leaned in from behind, and very cautiously kissed her friend on her neck.

Suddenly, my heart began to quicken.

The camera moved in to a tight close-up of the one girl's lips against the pale skin of the other girl's smooth neck, one kiss after another. The kisses on her neck seemed to make the little girl with the long brown hair breathe a little deeper. And little by little, the kissing moved up the girl's neck, to the side of her face.

I reached over and sort of grabbed Tess's arm, the way I did when we watched that scary movie together.

And then very slowly, the two girls were kissing - right on each other's mouths.

Tess let out a nervous, "Oh my God..."

For the next few minutes, it was just a loving close-up as these two girls kissed. Their lips seemed wet and glossy, and you could hear the wet sounds as they gently pressed their mouths together. Both their tongues looked wet and pink, and there was something so magical and tender about what we were seeing.

I heard Tess whisper, "Oh no..."

And - things began to slowly build in their intensity and passion.

I moved a little closer to Tess, and clung to her arm just a bit more desperately. I was overcome with a strong a feeling of apprehension.

Tess and I silently watched the big screen as the little girl with the long brown hair let her friend slowly lift her t-shirt off over her head, and her breasts were suddenly exposed for us to see. It was really strange, I mean, she was so pretty, and her breasts were pointy and jiggled as she moved, and her nipples seemed so pale and hard.

There was something so perfectly beautiful about what we were seeing, but at the same time I was REALLY scared. I thought to myself that we should shut this off, that we shouldn't watch any more. But I stayed quiet.

Both Tess and I watched in silence as the girls on the screen continued to kiss, with mouths open and using their tongues.

Then the little girl with the short blond hair, reached around and began to slide her friends shorts down along her long smooth legs, they both acted a little bit nervous as they awkwardly shifted on the bed. Little by little the shorts inched down her legs until her shorts were all the way off, and suddenly the girl with the long brown hair was entirely naked.

Tess gasped, "Oh my God!"

I was shocked, because Tess and I could see her vagina, and the little girl with the short blond hair immediately leaned over and began to softly to kiss it. The camera was suddenly super close, and on the giant TV screen the image seemed so intense.

Tess began to squirm on the bed, and she grabbed the clicker and made the video pause. The frozen image on the screen was of the naked little girl with the short blond hair with her open mouth pressed against the other girl's hairless vagina.

Tess said, "I'm sorry, I just had to turn that off. It was kind of intense."

I said, "Wow, I didn't expect anything like this."

Tess sounded serious as she asked, "Yeah, I'm a little bit weirded-out. Was it too much for you?"

I nervously said, "I don't know, it's got me really freaked-out."

Tess looked right at me and stated, "I didn't have any idea what to expect. But, I was surprised the way it started, there was something so - well - so gentle about it."

I admitted, "I guess so..."

Tess and I were both staring at the paused image on the screen. It showed the little girl with the short blond hair with her open mouth pressed against the other girl's silky smooth vagina.

I cautiously asked, "Why doesn't she have any - well- any pubic hair?"

Tess said, "She must shave it, that's really common with a lot of young women."

I said, "It is? Really?"

She said, "It's true, a lot of girls will do it."

"Why?"

Tess giggled, not in a mean way, but more to make me feel at ease. She told me, "I think maybe girls shave their pubic hair because they want to look like porn stars. Or maybe they think boys will like it more."

I know I must seem like a clueless little girl, but Tess was so gentle the way she explains things for me.

I said, "I feel so dumb, I didn't know that."

Then Tess looked over at me and confided, "Don't feel bad. I know this might sound really personal, but - I do it too."

I sort of gasped, "What?"

"I shave myself, just like the girl in this movie."

"Really?"

"I started shaving myself a few months ago, and I like it, it feels pretty."

"Oh my God, you do?

"Yeah, and I did it tonight, in the shower. I used one of the fresh razors, just now in the shower. It was nice because the water was so hot, and there was shaving cream too."

"Really, are you kidding me?"

"No, it felt nice. It makes me feel - well - really smooth. It's a nice feeling, I like it a lot."

I couldn't believe that Tess would do something so - well, so scandalous. It seemed so strange, that someone so devoted and so kind would shave her own pubic hair, and at the same time she could be so peaceful when she talked about it.

We were both silent for a little bit, and then Tess asked, "Should we watch a little bit more?"

I said, "I don't think so, I don't know if I can handle it."

Tess spoke with a sort of caution, "I'm still curious, I mean - maybe - it might be interesting to see what's going to happen."

I quietly said, "Well, maybe..."

And then Tess looked at me, waiting for some clue for what to do, I didn't say or do anything. After a moment she slowly picked up the clicker and pressed play. Suddenly, the once frozen image of the pretty girl with the long brown hair was squirming on the bed as her friend kissed her softly - directly on her smooth shaven vagina.

Just like before, I automatically slid in close and gripped Tess's arm. I felt like a little kid watching a scary movie. It's hard to explain why, but I nervously clung to Tess's arm as we watched the two pretty girls on that huge TV screen in the dark motel room. We watched as the other girl got undressed too.

When the girl with the short blond pixie hair pulled her t-shirt off, I was really surprised to see she her tiny breasts, all I could think of was that they looked almost exactly like mine. In one scene, she was lying on her back and it made her look so flat-chested, and her nipples were sort of pointy, just like mine. Then, the other girl pulled her shorts and panties off, but she wasn't shaved like her friend, she had a little bit of pale pubic hair, just like me. We both watched in silence as the camera lingered on the girl with the short blond pixie hair as she was lying there, naked on the bed.

Tess sort of whispered to herself, "She's so pretty." It felt nice to hear her say that, because it made me feel a little bit better about the way I look, especially about my tiny breasts.

Little by little, they were kissing each other all over each other - naked - as they desperately tried to satisfy each other. Some of the shots were so close I was losing track of who was who. At one point the one girl was on all fours with her face pushed against the bed and her hips were arched upwards, her butt was facing the camera, and the her friend with the sort pixie hair-cut was on her knees, right in close - and then, I couldn't believe it - she started licking her friend's little pink anus! That really freaked me out.

Oh my God, this was too much for me, and I started squeezing Tess's arm really tight.

She felt my grip tighten and asked, "Should I stop the video?"

I replied, "I - I think so."

Tess found the clicker and hit pause.

The frozen image on the huge screen was a close-up of one of the girl from behind, she was on her knees with her butt facing the camera, and the other girl had her pink tongue pressed against her anus. Her tongue looked glistening and wet.

Tess asked, "Are you all right?

I kept clinging to her arm and I said, "I'm not sure, I think this is just too intense for me."

"I understand, it's really intense for me too."

I timidly asked, "Do people really do that? I mean, licking like she's doing."

Tess said, "I guess so. It must feel good."

"I didn't know..."

"She must like it, the way it feels, I mean she sure seems to like it. Maybe because her - her anus is so close to her - her vagina - maybe it must feel all sensitive too."

"Maybe."

"And the way that cute girl is licking so eagerly, it sure seems like she loves it too."

Again, I immediately felt somehow calmed by hearing Tess's voice, and the gentle way she would explain things to me. I whispered, "I guess so."

Tess went on, "This is really intense for me to watch too, I feel the same way you do. But - there is something about this movie - I don't know how to say it, but it seems so pretty, even this part, with the girl getting her bum-hole licked like that. I think - maybe - that would feel really nice."

It felt so reassuring to hear Tess say that, it made me a little bit less scared.

Tess asked, "Is it okay if we watch just a little bit more?"

I nervously replied, "I guess so."

And then Tess looked at me, and smiled in a way that seemed so encouraging, and then she slowly picked up the clicker and pressed play. Suddenly, the once frozen image came alive, and we both watched a loving close-up of the pretty little girl with the short blond hair licking the other girl's tiny pink anus.

Just like before, I slid in close and grabbed Tess's arm, and held it snug. I felt so desperate, and I was so relieved she was here with me. I never would have been able to watch this alone, I would have been too scared.

Tess's eyes were totally focused on the big screen at the foot of the bed. She seemed completely absorbed in what she was seeing. The way the girl in the movie was licking, everything looked wet, both her tongue and the small little anus were glistening. And at the same time she was gently rubbing her friend's wet vagina with her finger tips. Tess spoke again, in her comforting tone, "When some girls masturbate, they'll rub their own bum-hole, it can help them have a more intense orgasm."

I replied, "Girls really do that?"

"It can feel really nice. I mean, when you are on your back, and when you get wet, it drips down and it can make your - your little anus feel really slippery."

Hearing Tess sound so sympathetic while she was explaining something so sinful really made me feel so relieved. I mean, she was acting so helpful, and I really appreciated it.

This scene with the girl licking her friend's anus lasted a long time, and the camera would cut away to show the girl's face as it was pressed into the bed, and she had her eyes closed and she was moaning while getting her anus licked. Oh God, I was amazed at how watching this made me feel. It was overwhelming.

I felt so emotional, and I moved myself in a little closer to Tess, and let my head rest on her shoulder.

Tess gently rubbed my hair and whispered, "Don't worry Rachel, it's just a movie."

I replied softly, "But it's so intense."

"I know, but it feels nice that you're here with me."

Hearing her say something so kind was enormously comforting for me.

Then the girl on all fours turned around, and gently rolled her friend onto her back. The next thing that happened was she was leaning in and kissing the girl's tiny little breasts. The screen was filled with close-ups of the one girl's wet lips sucking the other girl's nipples.

The girl on her back was the one with the cute pixie haircut, the one with the tiny breasts, just like mine. The camera was so close that for the next few minutes the entire screen was filled with just the image of her pointy nipple and the other girls glistening lips and tongue.

addieQ
addieQ
1,725 Followers