Alone with my Friend Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers

It felt so strange for me watch this, because my nipples are really pointy like that too.

As we both watched the TV screen, I felt Tess's arm moving. I looked at her as she slid her hands inside her bathrobe. I was still holding onto her elbow as she reached in under the thick terri-cloth of the robe and cradled her own breasts. Her arms were crossed across her chest and she was holding each of her breasts. Everything was covered up by the bathrobe, but I could see her hands moving rhythmically under the bathrobe.

The image on the TV was the close-up of the girl sucking her friend's nipples, and Tess was totally focused on the screen. The way my head was on Tess's shoulder, I could see that she was playing with her own breasts inside the bathrobe in the foreground, and at the same time I could watch the huge image on the screen of the cute girl sucking her friend's nipples. Without moving her eye's from the screen, Tess calmly whispered, "A lot of women say that it feel really nice to have their nipples sucked. They can get really sensitive."

I was amazed at how soothing it felt to hear Tess say that aloud. I don't understand why, but it just melts my heart when she explains things to me.

Tess went on, "This part is really pretty, I mean, she's kissing in such a gentle way."

It helped so much that she could watch the same thing I was watching, something that I thought was scary, and remind me that it was gentle and beautiful.

Tess whispered to me, "It's normal for girls to play with their own nipples when they masturbate, when they get excited, it can feel so good."

I thought about how pretty Tess looked earlier today in her sweater. Her breasts aren't really that big, but I remember thinking how beautiful they looked, the way they sort of pointed out straight in front of her and bounced when she walked. Then Tess sort of shifted her hands a little bit, and I watched as her bathrobe opened up a little bit. For just a moment, I could see just a quick view of both her breasts, and I could see her fingertips on her own nipples. Then she quickly pulled the bathrobe closed again, so she was totally covered up. Oh my God, I was afraid to move, all I could do was tightly cling to her arm and watch. I was in awe because the view of Tess's breasts looked so lovely. They were bigger than mine, and they seemed so firm and smooth. Her nipples were a beautiful pale pink and they looked really hard. The brief glimpse I got of her fondling them with her fingertips seemed to match the intensity of the girl on the video, right in front of both of us.

Then the camera moved back, and it showed both the girls on the bed in a wider shot. The girl on her back, the one getting her nipples sucked, had one hand on her friends head and she was gently stroking her friend's long brown hair, and her other hand was in between her own legs. The camera moved in really close to focus on the girl's fingertips as she touched herself. Everything looked so wet. The girl's fingers were rubbing tight little circles at the top of her vagina.

Tess softly spoke, "Look. She's masturbating; this is really good for you to see."

She was intent on making sure I understood about how a girl would masturbate, and it meant a lot to me. She had whispered about it on the bus this afternoon, and now she was trying to help me as we watched this video. It did help, because the close-up image on the screen really helped visualize what I should do.

She went on, "Look at how she's only touching that one little spot, that's where her clitoris is - that's the spot that's most sensitive."

Oh God, just hearing Tess's soft voice I immediately felt at peace and reassured, and the calm way she would explain things to me. She knows I've never masturbated, and it felt so good realize that someone could be so caring and helpful.

Tess continued to explain what we were watching, "There is a little bump under her fingertips, it's the most sensitive point, and it gets a little bit firm when you get excited."

It was so amazing to watch Tess play with her own nipples, and watch such explicit images on the TV screen at the same time. She seemed perfectly unashamed to play with her breast, and with my head on her shoulder, I was just inches away, watching her.

The next image on the screen was an even tighter close-up, and the girl on her back used both hands on her moist vagina, and she gently spread both lips apart using her fingertips.

Tess eagerly said, "Look, there it is! See that little bump; it's peeking out of the little folds, that's it - that's her clitoris."

Tess grabbed the clicker and paused the image. The TV showed a frozen image of a super close up of the girl's vagina. And sure enough, I could clearly see a tiny plump round shape. It was wet and pink. I had felt this in myself, but I had never seen anything that showed me it so plainly.

Tess went on, "That's how you can have an orgasm, by carefully rubbing that little spot."

I knew Tess was trying to be kind to me, because of what she said on the bus earlier in the day, about how she would explain about masturbating. I appreciated her being so helpful, but it was still so scary for me. Tess whispered, "I think her clitoris might be small - but - I don't know - I've never seen anyone else's."

I was focused on the paused image on the TV. The camera was so close, and the way the girl was using her fingertips to spread both lips apart, her clitoris was so obvious.

Tess spoke in an apprehensive way, "Maybe it just looks small because, I don't know, maybe mine is a little bit bigger - I don't know."

We both stayed silent for a while, and I thought she wanted me to say something, I wasn't sure. I whispered timidly, "I've felt it, that little bump - when I was alone, but I don't know if mine is small like the one on the TV."

And then Tess looked at me and smiled, "So you have touched yourself, I'm proud of you."

I didn't say or do anything, but it felt really nice to hear her sound so reassuring, her kindness means so much to me.

Then Tess took one her hands out from under her bathrobe and she softly patted me on my arm. It was such a soothing gesture, she was trying to comfort me and it warmed my heart.

I watched as she picked up the clicker and pressed play. Then, the once frozen image was in motion again. She immediately put her hand back in under her bathrobe, and I could sense that she was playing with her nipples again.

We both watched as the little girl with the pixie hair-cut rubbed urgent little circles against her clitoris. It felt so emotional to see something so intimate on such a huge TV screen. The room was filled with an emotional moaning from the movie.

Then I watched as Tess took one her hands out from under her bathrobe where she had been playing with her nipple and she slowly moved it down and reached under her fabric of the robe and cautiously slid it between her legs. Oh my God, Tess was touching herself, with me right next to her. I didn't understand what I was supposed to think, but I stayed still and tried to remain calm.

For the next few minutes we watched the TV as the video images cut back and forth showing different camera angles of the two girls on the bed. They would show the girl with the long brown hair sucking the other girl's pointy nipples. And there were close-ups of the girl with the pixie haircut as she sort of whimper with her eyes closed. And then there were really tight close-ups of that same girl as she touched herself with her fingertips.

The barrage of images was getting really intense, and I was starting to feel emotional in a way that felt overwhelming.

The girl rubbing herself was getting even faster. She moved her legs; she lifted her knees up and spread her feet apart really wide on the bed. The camera moved in close, and you could easily see both her soaking vagina and her little anus, and everything looked so wet.

Tess said, "See, can you see how her bum hole gets all wet, the way she's dripping. That's what I meant before."

Tess was right, the girl's little anus looked all shiny and wet. It looked almost oily.

The girl's hips were starting to move up and down, it was like she was humping her own fingertips. It seemed like everything was building, the girl was sucking her nipples even more passionately, and the girl with the pixie hair was moaning louder - and she was rubbing herself, her clitoris, even faster.

Tess turned to me and eagerly whispered, "It's happening, she's going to have an orgasm soon."

Oh my God, Tess sounded so excited, but it all seemed so scary to me. I was trying to focus on the movie filling the huge TV screen, but I realized that Tess had moved both her hands under her bathrobe, in between her own legs. I knew Tess was naked under her bathrobe, just like me, and it was really astonishing to realize what she must be doing to herself. Then she lifted her knees a little, and from where I was lying, her bare knee was obscuring just a little bit of the TV image. And then I saw that her hands were moving under her bathrobe. Oh my God, it was so obvious - Tess was playing with herself, she was rubbing her own vagina under her bathrobe, with me lying right up close next to her. And all the while, I was still clinging to her arm like a frightened little girl.

Then Tess nervously whispered, "This movie is really amazing."

I looked at the TV screen, and the camera was showing the little girl with the pixie hair, it was her face as she was gasping and moaning. I didn't understand what was happening. The video cut to a close-up of her sopping vagina, and her fingers were rubbing in a sort of crazy fury! Everything looked SO wet, and the way her legs were spread, you could even see her anus. Oh God, the camera was really close, and you could see her wet anus moving. It was so intense; it looked like the tiny little hole was going through some sort of spasm. She was sort of screaming at this point. She moved her hand away, and her hips kind of shivered, as she was gasping. She was kind of shuddering for a little while, and her cries were slowly subsiding.

Tess turned to me and in a breathy voice she told me, "See. That was an orgasm, that's what it's like."

I nervously asked, "It doesn't hurt or anything?"

"Oh God, no! It's wonderful, it feels SO good."

Right after the girl on her back sort of stopped shivering, the other girl franticly climbed right on top of her. It all built up to a final scene that was - oh my God - amazingly intense. I need to try and explain what they did. The little girl with the short pixie haircut and the tiny breasts was lying on her back, and the other girl, the one with the long brown hair was on her knees, with her smooth shaved vagina positioned right over her friend's mouth! The girl on top was whispering, "Lick me - please - lick me."

Then the cute girl with the pixie hair-cut pushed her tongue up and licked her friend's vagina.

The emotional intensity of what I was seeing on the TV screen was making me shake. I was getting so freaked out, and I really wanted to shut it off. I looked over at Tess, just to see if I could tell if she was as scared as I was.

Tess was frozen in a pose of concentration; she was staring at the screen with huge wide eyes, in a way that seemed almost haunted. But at the same time, I could see that she was steadily rubbing herself under her bathrobe.

Tess turned to me and said, "Look, see how she's licking right on her friend's clitoris, that's the most sensitive spot."

The girl getting her vagina licked was starting to moan out loud. She began to shiver, and she seemed to be about to explode from the sensations. Oh God, I had never seen anything like this.

Tess eagerly whispered, "Now she's going to have an orgasm too."

The girl in the movie, the one on her knees, was shivering so intensely that her breasts were jiggling. For some reason, more than anything so far, I thought seeing her breasts shake like that seemed really beautiful. The image switched to tight close-up of her smooth shaved vagina being licked by the girl with the short pixie hair.

I looked over and Tess was watching the screen with huge wide-eyes, like she was hypnotized.

The close-up imagery seemed to sort of glisten, everything seemed so wet. The tiny girl's pink tongue, her lips, the other girls vaginal lips and the smooth shaved area - it all looked like it was soaked. And the tiny girl's tongue was franticly licking her friend's clitoris, I mean, the camera was SO close and you could see it SO clearly.

Tess kind of stammered, "See how - fast she's - she's licking."

I didn't answer; I was too freaked-out.

Tess sounded so emotional as she whispered, "Oh my God, that must feel SO good."

Then, the little girl with the long brown hair was suddenly screaming and trembling. Her breasts were jiggling even faster.

Tess gasped, "Oh my God..."

Then, the little girl with the long brown hair arched her back, and she stood up high on her knees, and she pushed her quivering pelvis forward, above the girl on the bed, and she began to squirt out a stream of liquid from her vagina - right onto the girl's tiny breasts!

The girl looked like she was peeing - and she was squirming in ecstasy. Oh God, I didn't understand what I was seeing.

Tess gasped, "Oh fuck!"

I was shocked Tess say that word!

The stream of liquid just lasted a few short seconds, but the girl on her back got all wet. It spurted out onto her chest, her face and all over the bed. The girl on her knees was sort of shuddering, and she seemed completely overwhelmed. She just stayed there, and gasped, "Oh God - Oh God," over and over. After a little while, the girls eventually hugged and kissed. They both looked so loving and joyous.

Then, the TV faded to black and the video ended. The TV automatically turned off and suddenly the room was silent.

The only noise was Tess's deep steady breathing.

Oh my God, my heart was pounding from what I had just seen. And now that the video was over, I was suddenly able to focus entirely on my beautiful friend Tess.

Tess was lying next to me with her bathrobe awkwardly pulled tight over her, so she was mostly covered up. But both her hands were still under the fabric, positioned in between her legs. And even under the thick bathrobe I could see the way her hands were gently moving with a slow and deliberate rhythm.

I was still clutching her arm with my head on her shoulder. I had both my hands gripped above her elbow, and I could feel the way her hands were rhythmically moving. I was so confused and overwhelmed by everything in the movie we had just seen, especially the very last scene, where the one girl squirted all over the other girl on the bed. We lay in silence for a long time, and I listened to her deep breathing, and watched the motion of her hands under her bathrobe.

Finally, I nervously asked, "What happened in that movie? Did that girl pee all over her friend?"

I stayed perfectly still and waited for an answer. I silently watched as Tess gently continued to steadily rub herself, I couldn't see, but it was SO obvious what she was doing under her bathrobe. She was totally still except for her hands, and that rhythmic motion made her breasts jiggle, just a little bit. All I could do was watch in silence.

Then Tess sort of blurted out, "That's what happens to me too."

I was startled by her intensity, and I asked, "What do you mean?"

"That's how it happens for me, when I cum, I squirt like that too."

I was confused and all I could say was, "You do?"

Tess whispered, "In the movie, the girl wasn't peeing - not really. When she climaxed she - she - ejaculated - and liquid squirted out."

She was sort of stammering, and she sounded SO emotional.

I nervously asked, "Do all girls do that?"

"No - getting really wet when you're excited - that's normal - but - but - some girls will squirt like that when they cum." She sounded really troubled, and it worried me.

I said, "Seeing it was - I don't know - it was just SO intense."

Tess went on in a shaky voice, "When I cum, I squirt like that - exactly like that - I mean, just like - like the girl in the movie - I can't help it."

I was listening very intently.

Oh my God, Tess sounded so emotional, and she kept talking, "I think - maybe - it was good for me - to see that girl have an orgasm like that - and see her squirt like that."

I whispered, "I really thought - that she was peeing."

My beautiful friend was breathing deeply as she timidly spoke, "No, it was her orgasm. And it felt SO wonderful for me to see that - because - I've just been so worried, because I thought there was something wrong with me - and - right now - I'm SO relieved to know someone else does it too."

It was really moving to hear Tess sound so grateful. I said, "Oh Tess, I'm happy for you."

Tess anxiously whispered, "It felt so good - to see another girl have an orgasm, and squirt like that - the same way I do - and to see everything get all wet - Oh God - it was so beautiful."

I whispered, "I think that - maybe - it was good that you watched that movie."

Then Tess lifted her knees taller and spread them wide, so her leg was touching mine. I watched as she rubbed herself a little more forcefully.

She softly asked, "Rachel, I need to ask. Did you like watching that last part, the way the girl had - her - orgasm - and squirted like she did?"

Tess was whispering with a breathy sort of urgency.

I replied, "I don't know, watching it was a little bit scary."

Tess stammered, "I loved it - Oh God - I loved it - so much."

I was shocked to hear Tess sound so excited. There was something so needy in her voice. And then I watched as Tess's hips started to gently move up and down. We were both silent for a long time after that. Tess was obviously masturbating with her fingertips, and I was still nervously holding onto her arm. Everything was quiet except for Tess's deep steady breathing and a wet rubbing sound from under her bathrobe.

We were both propped up on all the motel pillows, so it was easy for me to watch. My mind was so mixed up, I mean, the movie was SO intense, and now to be watching my beautiful friend as she unmistakably rubbed herself.

Finally, Tess broke the silence and cautiously whispered, "Rachel, I think - that maybe - I need your help."

I had never heard her sound so helpless, and it made me feel like I would do anything for her. I told her, "I'll help you, what - what can I do?"

Tess sounded so nervous when she asked, "I want to - I need to try to - to cum - like the girl in the movie."

I didn't really understand what she meant, but I held her arm tight and whispered, "I'll help you." I was lying on my side, clutching her arm and she looked over at me, beside her on the bed. My head had been on her shoulder, but I sat up, just a little bit, so I could see her face a little better. I'm used to seeing Tess as perfectly confident and brave, but right then she seemed so vulnerable. There was something so needy in her eyes, and it made my heart ache for her. She looked at me with such a desperate yearning.

Tess had both her hands in between her legs, and she slowly rolled over towards me. I was lying on my side, with my shoulders propped up on the big pile of pillows. She nuzzled her lips in against my neck; I felt her kissing me and felt so loving. I was electrified at how it made me feel. Then she impatiently burrowed her face down into my bathrobe, and before I knew what was happening, she was sucking one of my nipples.

I was shocked that Tess would do something so bold. But I didn't move, I stayed perfectly still and let her do what she needed to do. She reached up and feverishly pulled open my bathrobe, and she sucked hard and eagerly - Oh God, I was completely thunderstruck. It was so urgent and primal. Instantly - I was awash in an overpowering sexual excitement - Oh my God, I was so turned-on - I had NEVER felt anything like it before. It was like I was falling into some sort of magical abyss. I felt beautiful and obscene - I felt like an angel and a pervert - all at the same time. I let her suck, I love the feeling, I desperately loved it.

addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers