Alone With The Boss

Story Info
Student intern uses business trip to build relationship.
13.4k words
4.51
85.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped off my computer and began to gather my things when a ringing phone startled me. It was Friday afternoon, and I was doing my best to slip out unnoticed.

I checked the caller ID on the phone and looked over at David, another college student spending his summer behind a computer. "Shit, it’s Nicole," I said. "What the fuck does she want now? I know everything is working."

David and I had spent the last few weeks busting our butts on a huge project. After reworking parts of it several times, we were looking forward to a much-needed break. Our plan was to get out and find the nearest bar that would accept my fake ID. I was still a couple of months away from being "legal", but that had never stopped me from getting bombed before, and it wasn't about to.

Hesitantly, I answered the phone. "Hey, can you come to my office for a few minutes?" asked Nicole in her familiar raspy voice. "I need to talk to you about a few things." I wasn't happy about it, but I agreed, after all, she was a manager, and what other choice did I have.

Under normal circumstances, I was never happy to be called to a managers office, but Nicole Murphy was different. Even though she was 8 years older than me, she had a way of talking to people that made you feel like she was your best friend, regardless of your age or position. It also didn't hurt that she was rather attractive. Still, part of me was certain that she had found something wrong with the project, and it was going to ruin my plans for the afternoon. Cursing myself for not getting out of there quicker, I headed to her office.

Nicole was standing outside the door talking to her secretary when I walked up. "Hey, come on in," she said immediately. My attitude must have been evident, because as I followed her to the office she added, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Well, at least I don't think it is." As she walked around her desk, I couldn't help ogling her body. It wasn’t the first time I had fantasized about the body beneath those designer outfits. She was average height with a slim, athletic looking body. I knew by just by looking at it that her straight, sun streaked brown hair would feel like silk to the touch. Her big brown eyes and button nose helped to accentuate her pretty face. She stood behind her desk, wearing a dark blue button down shirt, and a pair of khaki pants that may have been painted on her long legs. Her shirt was unbuttoned just enough to be suggestive, and as she sat down I caught a glimpse of a frilly white bra. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants, and I knew that I would be thinking about Nicole’s tight little body the next time I had sex, and not for the first time.

I took a seat, and tried to clear my mind. It would be hard to avoid embarrassment if I got a hard on while talking with a manager. Still, I couldn’t stop thinking about her round, perky breasts, and what it would be like to taste them. Desperation started to set in, and I cleared my mind the only way I knew how, by focusing on the large diamond ring and golden wedding band on her left hand.

"Listen, this won't take long," she began. "I know you are probably eager to get out of here and blow off some steam, right?" I quickly agreed, and I was glad to hear her say that. "I bet you'll be doing some drinking tonight."

"Of course not," I responded, "I'm only twenty."

"It hasn't been that long since I finished school," she said with a laugh. "Anyway, here is the deal. You did a lot of great work on this project, and I'm sure it's going to be a success." I thanked her for the complement before she continued. "Next week, I'm going to California to present this thing, the problem is, my background is business, and I'm having trouble with some of the detailed technical aspects."

"Okay," I said, wishing she would get to the point. I could hear the warm sun and the cold beer calling my name.

"We can't spare another full time employee, so Stan told me to take one of the interns." Stan was the head of our office. "This is your choice, since it's not in your job description, but I would like you to fly to California with me Wednesday to help with the presentation. Of course, the company pays for everything while we are there. So what do you think?"

Personally, I wasn't too excited about the opportunity. I could think of much better ways to spend my week then hanging out with a bunch of company big shots, but at the same time, I knew it would make a good impression, and make it a lot easier to get a job with them again next summer. I agreed to go with her, and we quickly discussed the arrangements. Afterwards, I quickly found David, and we went out to debauch ourselves.

* * * * *

The time between our meeting and our departure date went by rather quickly, and was uneventful. I wasn't dating anyone regularly at the time, but neither was my nymphomaniac roommate, Elisa. We spent the majority of the weekend between the sheets, and I tried my best not to call her Nicole when I climaxed. By the end of the weekend, I was feeling relaxed, and ready for the big presentation.

Nicole and I flew to California as planned. On the plane, we talked casually about our lives. Nicole was great at making people feel comfortable around her. I'm sure that's why she had such an important job at a young age. The company set us up with separate rooms in a nice hotel. Each of our rooms had a bedroom, bathroom, and small foyer area with a television and some furniture. We ate dinner, and went to bed early.

The next day flew by, and the presentation went remarkably well. Everyone at the meeting was very impressed with the strategies Nicole had come up with, and the work David and I had done implementing them. At the end of the day, my boss and I decided to go out to dinner and celebrate. We found a small Mexican restaurant where we dines, and drank excessively. By the time we caught a cab back to the hotel, we were like old friends, speaking openly and joking with one another.

As we took the elevator up to our rooms, Nicole began to talk. It was obvious that she was a little tipsy, but she wasn't seriously drunk. "Changing time zones has me all fucked up," she said. I was a little surprised. I had heard her use profanity on several occasions, but nothing as strong as the "F" word. "I'm not tired at all," she continued, "Do you want to come over and see what's on TV? Maybe order some drinks from room service?"

"I think we've done enough drinking tonight," I answered. "We still have that luncheon tomorrow before we fly home, and even though it's not 'til noon, I don't want to be hung over for it."

"Alright," she said. "You want to watch TV though? Maybe rent a movie...the company's paying for it after all." I told her it sounded like a great idea, and followed Nicole to her room. I took my coat off, loosened my tie, and took a seat next to her on the couch. After flipping through the movie channels, we decided to watch "Dangerous Liaisons" on HBO rather than renting a movie. I had seen it before, but didn't mind watching it again. We were chatting and watching the movie when a thought popped into my head.

"Why don't women dress like that anymore?" I asked without thinking. I was referring to the period costumes the actresses wore which pushed their breasts up, and almost out of their dresses.

"Well, if you want, you can take a cab down Sunset and see plenty of hookers with boobs hanging out," she answered. Again, I was shocked by Nicole's language. We were definitely feeling very open and comfortable in each other's company now. "Besides," she continued. "Women today can be sexier. All those girls did was expose their chest. Today, we can be more subtle, and still sexy."

"I don't know that I agree with that," I responded.

"C'mon," she began, "Take what I'm wearing." She stood up in front of me. "It's very professional, and acceptable at work, but still sexy. Don't you agree?" She stood in front of me for a second, posing a bit. Nicole was wearing a nice navy blue suit, with a long sleeved top that came down in the center to hint at her cleavage. The matching skirt was incredibly short, and I wondered why I hadn't noticed earlier. Her long brown hair was pinned up, and she wore nude stockings on her long legs. A pair of matching heels finished the ensemble. At once, I as overwhelmed by the beauty of this older woman.

"Yes," I answered. "It is sexy....I would say very sexy." For a second, everything seemed to stop. Although the movie played on, I didn't hear a thing. Our eyes locked, and the room was suddenly filled with a sexual tension that was obvious to both of us. Nicole mumbled something I didn't notice to try and defuse the moment, and sat back down on the couch.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she sat next to me. I could picture myself pushing her down on her back. In my mind, we undressed each other and made love on the couch. I had fantasized about fucking Nicole countless times. I thought about Nicole almost every time I got aroused, even with my roommate Elisa, who was attractive enough that I shouldn’t have needed a fantasy. Still, I had never really considered it seriously. After all, Nicole was 28, married, and in a position to have me fired.

I sat there staring at her for several seconds without trying to conceal my lust. "Look, you're missing the movie," she said when she noticed.

I made a quick decision before making the boldest move of my young life. "I've already seen the movie," I said. "And even if I hadn't, I would still rather look at you."

Again, our eyes locked, but this time no one tied to defuse the situation. Slowly, I moved closer to Nicole, and put my arm around her. I leaned forward, still looking into her eyes, and kissed her gently on the lips. As I pulled back, our eyes remained locked. This time, she moved forward, and our lips met once more. We kissed passionately as I wrapped my arms tightly around her. Her body was extremely tight, and as her lips parted, I could feel her giving in to me. Slowly, we explored one another's bodies with our hands, as we continued to make out. As she ran a hand through my hair and down my neck, I felt the cold metal of her wedding ring. For a brief second I realized I should stop, but I was beyond that point. We continued to kiss, as I parted her legs with my hand and slowly slid it along her silk stockings. As I moved up under her skirt, I was surprised to see she was wearing garters. I rubbed the bare thigh above her stockings, and then gently brushed my hand across her crotch. I felt satin panties, and the warmth and dampness beneath them. Nicole began to breathe heavy, and moaned softly in my ear as she nibbled on it.

Slowly, I moved her until she was almost on her back, and I was on top. I wanted her to feel my rock hard penis, knowing that every girl I had slept with had been impressed by the size. I continued to kiss her as I slowly rubbed my cock against her leg. We were both breathing heavily now, neither of us saying a word. Deftly, I began unbuttoning her suit top, revealing a gorgeous bra with a jungle print clinging tightly to her breasts. I worked one hand up under her skirt, and began to rub her vagina through her panties, while my lips made their way down her neck, towards her bosom. With my other hand, I started to push the cup of her bra down, starting to expose her left breast. Without warning, her body seemed to spasm beneath me. Her eyes jerked open and her muscles tensed. "Stop,” she said, gasping for breath. “We have to stop."

"Are you serious?" I whispered, still not fully comprehending the sudden change. I pulled one side of her bra down, revealing a perfectly rounded breast. It was a gorgeous B-cup, with a nipple that was rock hard. I leaned forward to suck on it, when I felt her hands pushing me away.

"We really have to stop. Now." Confused, I sat up and moved off of her. "I can't do this," she began. It looked as if she were having a real dilemma. "I'm married. What am I doing?" she said to herself.

I felt a little slow for not grasping the situation right away. She continued to chatter away nervously as she re-buttoned her top, and pulled her skirt down. Finally, she told me I should go, and apologized repeatedly, saying she didn't mean to lead me on, or make me mad.

I assured her I wasn’t angry and left the room. Of course, I realized that was a lie. I knew I shouldn't be angry, because she was married, and it would be wrong for us to have sex, but I still felt the sting of rejection. On top of that, I felt disappointed. I was really attracted to Nicole, yet she was out of my reach. At the same time, I was ashamed. I had cheated on girlfriends several times, and slept with girls who were spoken for, and although I wasn't proud of that fact, somehow the idea that I had tried to score with a married woman made me feel much worse. Even more distressing was the fact that I had met her husband on a few occasions, and I really like the guy, and thought they made a great couple, and my actions could have broken them up.

I didn't know what to do as I undressed in my room, changing into a pair of athletic shorts. Part of me wanted to yell at her, and another part just wanted to be touching her again. Another part just wanted to jerk off while my blood was still boiling, and go to sleep thinking about what a jackass I was. Frustrated, I turned off the light and crashed down on my bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling, doing nothing, trying to get a leash on my conflicting emotions.

I laid in bed for several moments, and my cock gradually returned to its flaccid state. Still, I knew sleep was a long way off. About half an hour had passed when I heard a knock at the door. I knew who it had to be, even as I called out "Who is it?"

"It's me," Nicole answered in her raspy voice, but it was almost unrecognizable.

I walked to the door and opened it, wearing nothing but my shorts. What the fuck do you want, I thought to myself, but I didn't vocalize it. "What is it?" I asked. She was standing in the hallway wearing a short satin dressing robe with a black and white swirled pattern. It cut off right beneath her ass, revealing her long sexy legs. It was obvious she had been crying, and she looked confused. It was a sharp contrast to the normally strong, outgoing businesswoman she was.

"What are you doing wearing that in the hall?" I asked. "Get inside before some pervert comes along."

She stepped into the room. "I don't know," she said, tears making her voice crack even more than usual. "I didn't really think."

We stood in the foyer of the room, and I waited for her to say something. When she did, it came with more tears. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I feel so horrible, and so confused. I feel bad for what I did to you...leading you on. I feel bad for betraying my husbands trust. We've been married almost two years and nothing like this has ever happened before. I feel so bad...." Her voice trailed off as she started shaking. "I'm so confused," she choked out.

I was stunned by her emotion. Nicole had always been such a confident woman. Immediately, my lust and anger faded, and I pulled her to me and hugged her, trying to console her.

"It's not your fault," I began. "You shouldn't feel bad. I made the mistake. I started everything. It's my fault." She didn't say anything, but just stood there with her face buried against my bare chest, sobbing. I had held her like that for a few minutes when I felt her hand begin to rub up and down my thigh. At first, I didn’t say, even when she proceeded to caress the tip of my cock through my shorts. Instantly, it responded. It was my turn to show some restraint now, as I pushed her away.

"Nicole," I began. "You don't have to do this. You don't have to feel that you owe me anything."

"I don't feel that way," she said. "I want this. Since you left, I've been thinking a lot, and I know I want this." She paused for a second as we stood staring at each other. "I guess I'm not as sexy anymore with tears running down my face."

"No," I answered. "That's not true. I find you extremely sexy. I always have."

She dried her eyes and smiled at me before pulling the sash that held her robe closed. It dropped open, and she slid it off her shoulders and onto the ground, revealing a beautiful little nightie, with the same black and white swirl pattern, and tiny ribbon-like straps.

I was stunned. She looked magnificent. The soft satin outlined her breasts perfectly, and the skin of her exposed shoulders was flawless. "That pretty provocative for a business trip," I said.

"It's nothing. I just always sleep in stuff like this in the summer. It's all I have." Slowly, she walked towards me, and we embraced and began to kiss. The passion between us was even stronger than before. Eagerly, I guided her through the room to my bed. I sat her on the edge, and dropped to my knees in front of her. Our eyes were locked together as I reached under her nightie. She was wearing a pair of panties that matched the leopard print bra I had seen earlier. Still looking at her, I teasingly slid them down her long legs, and tossed them across the room. She spread her thighs as I began to lick the inside of them, while her musky scent filled the room. Her vagina was gorgeous, with a well trimmed patch of brown hair around it. I placed my tongue gently at it's edge, and began to trace her outer lips. She moaned softly and placed a hand in my hair. I circled it several times, enjoying her soft moans, and words of encouragement. As I began to flick at her clitoris, I slid my thumb into her vagina. I felt the grip on my hair tighten as she whispered "Yes." I began to finger her gently as I sucked on her clit. I could tell she enjoyed it as she began to swivel her hips. As I continued, she started to moan louder. "Mmmmmm....keep going" she moaned, as my thumb built up a rhythm, sliding in and out of her pussy at a faster pace now. Like an earthquake, her orgasm seemed to arrive without warning. Her thighs closed tightly on my head as her moans became close to screams. Her body quivered as I continued to lap at her juices. Moments later she was grabbing at my arms, pulling me into the bed.

"I want to make love," she whispered. She directed me onto my back, and slid my shorts off, allowing my stiff cock to spring free. She grabbed it by it's base and kissed the head gently several times, before looking up at me and smiling. Nicole straddled my body and carefully placed her opening over my throbbing dick. Now it was her turn to tease, as she slowly worked it inside of her. She fit like a glove, and the sensation was amazing. "Oh yes..." she moaned as she slowly began to ride it. I managed to sit up a little and slide the straps down on her nightie. It fell down around her waist, exposing her perfect little breasts. I wrapped an arm around her, as she continued to slide up and down my cock. Streetlights came through the window, allowing me an incredible view of her sexy silhouette, her breasts swaying up and down with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Light glinted off the diamond on her hand, but this time it didn't cause me to hesitate. In actuality, it turned me on even more, knowing a married woman was so tempted by me. I finally completed my earlier goal, as I began to suck on her perky nipples. I flicked my tongue across each of them as she bounced on my dick, moaning ecstatically. We made love slowly for what seemed like an eternity before she started moaning that she was going "to cum". I grasped her waist tightly, preventing movement and she went wild, trying to reach her climax while I restrained her.

With a quick move, I flipped her onto her back without coming out of her, and started pumping. I felt her nails dig into my back as she told me how close she was. I felt invincible as jackhammered away, humping with all my energy now. Again, her moans turned to scream of delight, and her control started to disappear. I could feel my own moment approaching, and knew that it would be over soon. Nicole's body began to spasm recklessly as she called out my name. Seconds later, I was granted a much-needed release as I spewed my hot semen inside of her.