Along Came a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers

Mom seemed happy to see me as I approached. She took a quick look at her watch and smiled. "You're up early," she said.

"Yeah -- when I saw what a nice day it was I decided to get up so I could enjoy it," I said, standing beside her.

Mom wiped her wrist across her forehead and straightened her back, still kneeling less than a yard from me. Lewd thoughts filled my mind as I looked down at her. The left strap of her tank top had slipped aside to uncover her bra strap, stretched tight over her shoulder. It was light blue and thin. I wondered how the rest of her bra looked. Mom's emerald eyes glistened as she looked up at me. The sun shining on her ebony hair made it shimmer. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and I could not help but smile as I looked at her.

A devious smile crept over my face as I pointed to her right. "Hey, is that a spider?" I asked, sounding calm.

"What? Where?" she blurted out.

Mom dropped her trowel to the ground as she bolted upright. She lunged towards me, letting out a sharp cry of fright that I'm sure the neighbours heard. A second later Mom was pressed to my chest and clutching my arms. I had not expected such an intense reaction from her and was unprepared when she practically threw herself against me, still looking behind, as if the non-existent spider was approaching her to attack. Seconds later my hand was planted on Mom's left hip, almost grabbing her firm ass. As Mom wiggled closer to me my right hand slid up her slide so it was pressed to her left breast, pushing it up slightly. My fingers involuntarily curled around her mound and squeezed. It was firm, but too large to fit my palm. A moment later I felt her stiff nipple push into my palm. Those few seconds of accidentally groping my mother were the most glorious moments of my life up until that moment. When she leaned away and looked down to her chest I snatched my hand from her breast and moved it to just above her hip.

"You shouldn't be touching me there, Luke." Mom spoke in a monotone, as though she was too shocked or bewildered to raise any emotion.

"It was an accident, Mom," I spat out. "I never expected you to freak out like that when you thought there was a spider there."

"You know how terrified I am of spiders," she said, then paused. "I never expected you to grab my boob -- that's what I never expected." Mom gave me a dim smile.

"Sorry," I said once more.

"It's okay," she said, then sighed. "Just my luck -- the first man to feel me up in ages and it's my own son, so I'm not even allowed to enjoy it."

My mother's remark, however flippant it may have been, stunned me. She was smiling, but I knew there was a strong undercurrent of truth to her statement. I was still holding onto her waist, while her hands were just below my chest.

"You can enjoy it if you want, Mom. I'll never tell anyone," I said, trying to sound calm.

Mom's eyes widened when she heard my comment. She opened her mouth to say something, then slowly closed it and lowered her eyes.

"What were you going to say?" I asked.

"Nothing." Mom's voice was barely audible. It was as though she was scared of saying what she was thinking.

"Come on, Mom..." I encouraged her, trying to sound comforting to soothe her fears. I gently pulled her tighter against me so she could feel my hard-on against her soft stomach.

"I... I was going to say it happened too fast to really enjoy anyway," she muttered, avoiding my eyes, then smiled.

"Should I do it for longer then?" I was trying to sound facetious, but she must have known that I really meant it.

Mom was about to say something, but stopped herself for a moment when I pressed my erection harder into the curve of her lower stomach. I noticed her eyes widen as she looked down at the bulge in my jeans. Her mouth opened and she raised her head to look at me in astonishment.

"You're hard..." she said, almost sounding as though she was asking, rather than commenting on it.

I nodded, giving her a feeble smile.

"Because of me?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded again, this time giving her a brazen grin. I looked down towards her left nipple. It was hard and poking out from her tank top. Even her areola seemed swollen.

"Yesterday, in my room... I thought I noticed it then too," she said with a questioning look.

"Yeah... I told you that you looked good with just that towel wrapped around you and your hair all wet." I gave Mom a nervous look, knowing I was being far too honest.

I waited for Mom to reply. She wasn't even looking at me. Her head was tilted down. After a little while I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No. It just confuses me... if I'm mad at anyone, it's myself," she said, sounding bashful.

"Because you like it?" I asked, hoping I was right in my assumption.

Mom never answered. All she did was give me a slow nod, then lowered her eyes.

I slid my right hand up her side until it was pressed to her breast again. I gave it a gentle squeeze and rubbed my thumb over her hard nipple. I heard Mom let out a faint cry, but I couldn't tell if it was from surprise or pleasure, or both. I gave her reddish cheek a soft kiss as I continued to fondle her breast.

"I love you, Mom," I breathed into her ear.

"I love you too," she replied as she let herself relax and slid her hands around to my back.

When I slipped my hand under her tank top and began moving it upwards I felt her body stiffen. She looked up at me, almost seeming frightened.

"Luke... no. Not here in the yard." Mom's pleading voice was almost a whisper.

"Where then?" I asked.

"Nowhere," Mom asserted, finally able to meet my gaze.

My hand was still beneath her tank top, on her waist. I could feel her stomach quiver. I ran my hand over it, caressing her velvety skin. Her breathing had quickened and her eyes were narrower than before. The look of arousal on her face made my desire for her even stronger.

"Tell me you don't feel it too, Mom."

"We can't give in to every emotion we have, Honey," she replied in a husky voice. Her warm breath teased my neck as she spoke.

"Does that mean you have the same feelings as I do?" I asked.

"I never meant for it to happen. I swear. After your father left I was so lost and lonely. You were the only one who cared and understood me," she gushed. "I'm so scared of losing you too, Luke. You don't know how much I need you."

"You'll never lose me, Mom," I promised.

I wrapped my arms around my mother. My right hand was still beneath her tank top. As I slid my hand around to her back, then up her spine, I saw her tank top rise up to expose her stomach. I looked down at her soft skin and wanted to see more. I pinched the hem of her top between my fingers and slowly raised it up, waiting for her to stop me. She didn't. When her lacy blue bra came into view I felt my cock throb harder.

"I like your bra. It's sexy," I said.

"I bought a few sexy ones hoping your father would like them. I guess he cared more about how much was inside them than how they looked," she said, then chuckled.

"What's inside it look perfect." I stared at Mom's dusky nipples and small areolas showing through the lace. When I ran my fingertips over her left one she moaned.

"Tell me honestly, Mom. What do you want?"

"You," she said in a soft, yet confident voice.

"How though?" I asked, wanting to be perfectly sure I fully understood her intent.

Mom nibbled on the corner of her mouth for a moment, looking shy. "On top..." she said with a smirk.

I bent down and kissed her moist lips. It surprised her and she gasped, then responded by opening her mouth wider. I pinched her bottom lip between mine and tugged at it before releasing it.

"Wow..." she gasped.

I smiled and ran my fingers down her flushed cheek, then kissed her again. My hard cock was pressed to her stomach. As she moved her hips she rubbed over it, making me even harder. Mom moaned. I began caressing her breast again and pushing the bulge in my jeans harder against her.

"You feel so hard," she said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah... I am," I groaned.

"Yesterday... in my room, when I hugged you I was shocked when I felt it against me."

"What did you think?" I asked.

Mom giggled. "That you were a lot bigger than your father."

I took Mom's hand and pressed it to the bulge in my jeans, then began moving it over my hard-on. "Am I?" I asked.

Mom inhaled sharply as I moved her hand over the outline of my shaft and balls through my jeans. "Luke... wow," she hissed, then let out a girlish laugh. She raised her eyes to mine and smiled. A few seconds later she removed her hand from my crotch. "I better stop before someone sees us," she said.

"Come here," I said. I took hold of Mom's hand and began pulling her towards the house.

"Where are we going?" she asked, tugging at me to stop.

"Inside." I gave her a sly smile.

Mom had stopped, as though her feet were anchored to the ground. "No... Luke, Honey..." she implored.

I stepped closer to her, until our bodies were almost touching, still holding her soft hand. "What?" I asked.

"You know what," Mom shot back.

"No," I said.

"Luke, I am your mother," she said. "This... us... it's crazy.

"Are we in love or insane then?" I asked.

"You know I love you with all my heart," she told me.

"And I love you too, Mom. Nothing can ever diminish that; only make it stronger," I assured her.

I could tell by the tortured look on Mom's face that she was having a crisis of conscience. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek, then kissed down to her neck. She tilted her head to one side and moaned, holding onto me.

"You make it hard for a girl to say 'no'," she sighed.

I pulled my mouth from her tender neck and looked into her eyes. "You can if you want, you know," I said.

"I know. But I don't want to," Mom said, then sighed once more. She clutched me tighter and buried her face in my neck. "Let's go inside," she murmured.

As soon as Mom and I were in the kitchen I backed her against the counter. I ran my hands up her smooth thighs, sliding my fingers as far under her shorts as I could to feel her firm ass. She was holding on to my shoulders, her hips swaying gently while I stroked her legs and ass.

"Lock the door in case someone comes over," she said, darting her eyes towards the door.

I locked the door as quickly as I could, then took Mom by the hand. Neither of us said a word as we walked up the stairs. I was excited, but also nervous. I wondered if she felt the same. Once we were standing beside her bed I kicked my sneakers off and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I dropped it to the floor. Mom smiled and ran her hand up my chest, then down the trail of hair in the centre leading to my jeans.

"Your turn," I said.

I tugged at Mom's tank top, pulling it up towards her chin. After she raised her arms I pulled it off completely and tossed it aside. I slid my hands over her soft skin and around back. I unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms. Her breasts were even nicer looking than I had imagined. Her dark nipples were thick and hard, rising from her firm breasts, swaying slightly as she moved.

"You're beautiful, Mom," I said in a thick voice.

Mom blushed, giving me a modest smile. I pulled her to me and wrapped my lips around her left nipple. I sucked on it and ran my tongue around her areola as I squeezed her breasts in my hands. She moaned and glided her hand up the back of my neck to hold my head tight against her bosom, moaning into my ear.

When I began unbuttoning her shorts and tugged at the zipper Mom watched, seeming nervous. I slid them and her white panties down over her hips. I smiled as I saw her thin bush come into view. Mom's shorts and panties fell around her feet. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

"Your body's perfect," I said, not taking my eyes off of her moist lips, peeking through her dark hair. I ran my hands up her thighs and over her ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

Whole I was exploring Mom's exquisite body with my hands she began unfastening my jeans. Once the fly was down she tugged at them, easing the waistband of my underwear over my rigid shaft. It swelled and rose once my underwear was around my knees. I tugged my jeans the rest of the way off and pushed them aside.

Mom cupped my heavy balls in her palm and fondled them with her fingers. She ran her hand along the underside of my stiff cock, then squeezed it, feeling it throb. The tip of her tongue was running over her bottom lip as she stared at my shaft in her hand and gave it several slow strokes.

"Your cock is so nice," she said, sounding mesmerized. "Yesterday when I felt it poking into me I wished I could play with it."

Mom sat down in the edge of the bed and pulled at my hips, bringing me closer. When she gripped the base of my cock and ran her tongue over the reddish head I moaned. I held onto Mom's shoulders and gripped them tighter when she wrapped her warm, wet lips around my cock and began sucking. She slid her mouth down, engulfing my rod and sucking harder as she moaned. After a little while Mom removed her mouth from my cock, seeming reluctant. She smiled up at me.

"I could do that all day, but I bet there's somewhere else you want to put it," she said.

Mom slid back towards the middle of the bed. She bent her legs and parted them, running her hands up the insides of her soft thighs as she looked up at me. The soft folds of her wet pussy parted. They were shiny wet with her musky juice. Mom ran her fingers over them and pressed down on her swollen clit. She moaned and dipped a finger inside.

"Come here, Honey," Mom said, reaching her hands out towards me.

I crawled between my mother's open thighs, running my hands up them as she tugged me by my hips. Her skin was soft against mine as she wrapped her legs around mine, urging me closer. She stroked my cock and rubbed the head of it over her clit. I pushed, pressing it harder against her swollen button and she moaned. I could feel her juice on my cock now, making it slide over her wet pussy.

"How long have you wanted me?" she asked.

"Almost since right after Dad left," I confessed.

"Want to take his place, do you?" Mom asked with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I said with a sigh.

"Then claim me, Honey. I'm all yours from now on," she said.

My throaty moan drowned out Mom's as I pushed my cock in her. She was tight and it took a few seconds for her to adjust to me inside her. She gave my cock a squeeze as I sank it deeper inside her. Her pussy was hot and very wet. I gripped her shoulder and started pumping my hips. Mom began to moan louder and breath faster. She writhed beneath me and pushed back with her hips. Her breasts began to shake as I pushed harder and faster, feeling my balls slap against her.

"Oh god... Luke, your cock feels wonderful... fill me up, Honey... fuck my pussy... I've needed this for so long," Mom said in a series of gasps.

The look of pleasure on my mother's face made her more beautiful than she ever had before. I kissed her as I kept thrusting deep in her.

"You're beautiful, Mom. I love you so much," I said.

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my lower back, letting me get in her deeper. Her pussy was dripping wet now. I could hear the sounds of my shaft pumping in and out of her tight walls. I could feel myself getting closer, but I did not want our love making to stop. When Mom cried out and squeezed my cock I knew she had come. All it seemed to do was make her even more horny.

"Keep going, Honey... shove that thick cock in me... make me cum again... god, you make me so horny," she cried out.

Mom reached down and began rubbing her clit. I was too excited to speak. I could have never imagined that having sex with her could feel so wonderful. When she came for the second time, harder than the first, I pulled out from her. I stroked my slick cock, watching her play with her dripping pussy.

"Cum on me, Honey." Mom ran her hand over my thigh, watching me jerk off as she rubbed her clit.

"Oh god, Mom... I love you," I cried out as I shot a stream of cum over her quivering stomach.

Mom began spreading my thick cum over her soft skin. While she did that I sprayed more over her. It landed on her stomach and hand. She licked it from her fingers, moaning as she sucked them into her mouth to clean my cum from them.

Mom was still playing with my sticky cum when I laid down beside her. I rolled over on my left side and pressed the length of my body against hers. She was soft and warm. I draped my thigh over hers and kissed her watery lips. She smiled.

"You were marvelous," she said, running her hand down my flushed cheek.

"So were you," I said. I kissed her cheek, then her breast. "I could have never imagined it being this good."

"Have you tried imagining it?" she asked with a grin.

"Hundreds of times." I gave Mom a shy smile and chuckled.

"What else have you imagined doing with me?" she asked.

"Give me a little while to rest and I'll show you," I said.

Mom rolled over to face me. She kissed my mouth and smiled.

"Take your time," she said. "We've got the rest of our lives."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers
12