Along the Trail

Story Info
A woman hikes to forget man, he rescues her.
1.4k words
3.75
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

She had been in a slump for a couple weeks. Nothing had been going right for her and she felt like her world could collapse at any moment. Whenever she wanted to relieve stress, she hiked this trail, one mile up the mountain and the other mile back down. She was almost to the top of the trail when it started to rain.

"I've got to get away," she said to no one in particular as she walked along the trail. "So much for walking to help me take my mind off HIM."

The "HIM" would be her first real love, the man she chose to give her virginity to only to be dumped by him two weeks later. Thoughts of his short blond hair, muscled arms and deep eyes consumed her every waking moment.

"Great," she almost cried. "Now I'm probably going to fall and hurt myself before I get off this damned mountain."

She had no sooner said that when she slipped and twisted her ankle.

"Now what am I going to do?" She asked herself as she rubbed her bruised ankle. Tears pooled from her blue eyes, running down her cheeks. She rested her head on her hands and cried, her chest heaving with her sobs. She sat there for a moment longer as the rain started coming down harder. When she started up the trail, there were only a couple of cars, so she knew no one would be out to help her and she left her cell phone in her car.

"I see you got yourself in a mess again," a voice behind her said.

She stopped rubbing her ankle at the sound. She knew whom it was without having to turn around—HIM. His voice had filled her head for weeks with visions of how he could just look at her and turn her legs to mush. Just thinking about him would set her heart racing, but she didn't know how he felt about her, if he even felt anything at all.

Just as she thought that, he leaned down and rubbed her ankle for her. She was sure her heart stopped beating at that touch. She was sure the world stopped moving.

"Here let's get you off the trail and out from all the rain," he said has he helped her to her feet.

"Thanks," she said weakly, not from her ankle, but from the nearness of him. He was a lot taller than she was, so she put her arm around the upper part of his back and he supported her as they went to sit behind a nearby rock.

He sat down with his back against the rock and had her sit in between his legs. Moving her blonde hair off her neck, he began rubbing her shoulders lightly and leaned forward and began kissing her neck. He leaned farther forward and whispered in her ear.

"We'll sit here for a while until the rain lets up some." His hot breath sent chills of pleasure down her back. It felt so good to her to be in his arms again.

With that, he nibbled on her ear and she relaxed, the pain in her ankle forgotten. She leaned closer into him, feeling his warmth on her back. The rain trickled down the side of her face and he licked it off, motioning for her to turn her head toward him.

As she turned her head sideways, he nibbled on her lower lip, lightly kissing her. She rolled farther toward him, careful of moving her ankle. She got up on her knees and put her hands around his neck, not breaking the kiss.

He deepened the kiss and darted his tongue inside her mouth. She began grabbing his hair and pulling him closer to her. She moved one of her hands down and ran circles around his nipples. But, she didn't linger long. She trailed her hand lower, grabbing his manhood through his shorts. It was his turn to lean into her and moan.

She stopped her for a second, but only long enough to take her t-shirt over her head. Her hand found it's way to his zipper in his shorts and had them unzipped in a snap. He reached around her and unfastened her bra and threw it to the side.

Once her tits were free, he cupped them in his hands and buried his head in between them before taking one of her nipples in his mouth. She moaned and rubbed harder on his throbbing dick. With his other hand, he kneaded her other breast.

He wanted to feel more of her, so he reached down and unzipped her jean shorts. Careful not to disturb her ankle, he motioned for her to sit down so he could remove her shorts and panties. Once they were removed, he took his off as well.

While she was sitting there, he took off his shirt and put it underneath her before lying her on her back. He couldn't believe he was here with her again. He knew he should've explained better why he ended it with her but at this moment he didn't care. He just wanted to taste all of her.

He took her nipple in his mouth and trailed his hand lower to her moistness. He moved his fingers over her waiting lips while he trailed kisses lower.

His lips replaced his fingers and he darted his tongue across her clit. She moaned and arched her hips toward him. His tongue stretched lower and darted in and out of her. She bucked harder against his face and he could feel her pulsing against him. He flicked his tongue a couple more times over her clit and she exploded, the telltale signs of her orgasm spilling forth from inside her.

She lay there for a moment, unable to move. He trailed kisses back up her, stopping when he reached her neck. He sucked a moment on her neck before kissing her lips again. He began nibbling her ear and whispered a loving command.

"Get on all fours."

She moved around and obliged him. He came around behind her and was about to stick his throbbing manhood inside her when he paused for a moment. He reached and grabbed his shorts, and in the front pocket removed a package.

She tried her hardest to keep from laughing, but couldn't stop. When her laughter stopped enough to speak she said, "I see you didn't take those condoms out of your pocket."

He looked at her puzzled for a moment and then remembered the first day he met her, when he stuck the condoms in his pocket, just in case. It was his turn to give her a great big smile, while he unwrapped the condom, before placing it on his dick.

Once that was in place, he rubbed it against her ass before sliding her cheeks apart and entering her still wet opening. He moaned and stopped for a moment, wanting to feel her moistness all around him before moving. He moved back and forth against her.

He reached around and grabbed both her nipples, pulling her closer to him. She moaned and leaned back into him. He pounded harder as the rain began coming down in bigger drops. She moved against him, matching him thrust for thrust. He began thrusting faster and harder, faster and harder. She could feel him tensing up and knew he was about to cum.

That turned her on even more and she orgasmed just before his final thrust. He collapsed atop her back and they both sat there for a moment. After he got back up on his knees, the rain suddenly stopped.

He grabbed her bra and panties and helped her put them on before grabbing her soaked shirt and shorts. Once her clothes were back on, he put his boxers and shorts on. He took his shirt and wrapped her ankle tightly.

"Can you walk on it?" He asked.

"I can try."

With that, he helped her on her feet. Her ankle didn't hurt at all.

They walked down the trail hand in hand. When they reached the bottom, he walked her over to her car. She glanced to the side and that's when she noticed his truck.

"I didn't notice your truck when I got here," she said.

"That's because it wasn't here. I followed you and took a different trail."

With that, he closed her door and she rolled down her window. He leaned in and kissed her one last time.

"When will I see you again?" She asked.

He just winked at her and gave him his million-watt smile and walked away.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers