Alpha Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Anthony helps out his mother's friend.
10.1k words
4.69
46.4k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
70 Followers

Chapter 3 - Mother's Best Friend

This story and the others like it in the series reflect a certain type of fantasy that is largely male oriented. I'm a male and I am writing what is titillating and sexual to me. The characters aren't meant to reflect reality, neither in the way they act or their attitudes towards each other. The subject matter does not reflect how I think real people act or how real people think. It may be that people do act and think this way, but I am neither condoning this behavior nor intentionally encouraging it. I'm simply telling stories about fictional people that I find stimulating. None of the characters are meant to reflect, or act as proxies for, actual people in reality. Finally, all the people in these stories are Adults (over the age of 18 years old), in case I forget to explicitly state that in the stories themselves. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

* * *

Angela was just finishing up her breakfast when she heard the doorbell ring. Anthony was right on time. She had been visiting her best friend Barbara, his mother, the day before and had been complaining about her husband being on a month long business trip and how different chores, only he was capable of doing, were piling up. Anthony's mother quickly volunteered Anthony's services and he cheerfully had agreed to come over the next day.

Now that he had actually arrived, she felt a tinge of nervousness. It's not that she didn't trust him or thought he would do something wrong, it was just her instinct to worry when she was alone for so long. She had considered getting a gun or a dog to make her feel safer in general but never had gotten around to it.

This was her best friend's son though and she had nothing to worry about. Though, when she thought of how he had grown up, he was far from a boy anymore. He was all man and she tingled just a tiny bit and instantly felt guilty thinking about just how much of a man he had become. She chastised herself for even thinking about Anthony that way, he was half her age, not to mention she had known him from birth and had spent so much time with his family that he was practically her own son.

She moved to the foyer, checked the peep hole and saw that it was, indeed, Anthony. She opened the door and had to fight the tingle again. Anthony stood there dressed for a hot day of work. He had a thin white form-fitting tank top, ragged with age, and tight running shorts. Muscles seemed to pop out at her from everywhere and she realized an uncomfortable pause had developed as she sized him up.

"Umm...uh...Hi, Anthony! Thanks for coming over, I appreciate this so much." She looked at his handsome face and he seemed to have a knowing smirk that caused her to blush briefly and diverted her eyes to the floor. "Well, come in and I'll get you started."

As they walked down the hallway to the back of the house she chided herself for not changing before he came over. She was feeling very self-conscious over her terry cloth ultra-short shorts that she had thrown on to help beat the heat. She was sure that the bottom of her butt was clear to his view as she walked. It was not that she had anything to be embarrassed about in how it looked. Quite the contrary, her ass was one of her best traits. It was just that she didn't want Anthony to think less of her being dressed so un-ladylike.

She glanced over her shoulder and was mortified to see that it was exactly where he was looking. She reached back and unsuccessfully tried to pull her shorts over her cheeks. She had to be careful because if she pulled them down too far then the top would come down and show off the "whale-tail" of her thong which would be even worse. In the end she didn't do much but draw even more attention to her skimpy clothing.

When they got to the kitchen she picked up the list she had made of things she needed done so she could go over them with him. They both stood at the kitchen counter and she bent over, resting an elbow on the counter and started to read the list aloud. When she looked over to him she noticed he was staring down at her chest and when she followed his gaze she saw the angle she was at was giving him a very revealing view of the inside of her loose fitting blouse. Her braless breasts swung a bit from her turning her head and she quickly stood up and brought the list closer to her face so she didn't have to bend over. She started blushing heavily.

"So, if you wouldn't mind, there is quite a bit of yard work on here and there are some heavy things that need to be moved around so we can get the new entertainment center into the living room. Do you have any preference to where you'd like to start? Did I mention how much I appreciate this?"

"It really is no problem, so don't worry about it. I guess I'll start in the yard before it gets too hot, that way I can be in here in the AC when it really starts roasting out there," Anthony said cheerfully, his face still plastered with a big grin, presumably from the cleavage shot he had gotten. Angela quickly looked back at the list to avoid his eyes.

* * *

Angela couldn't help but watch from the living room windows as Anthony mowed the front lawn. After she had shown him where all the lawn tools were, she had putzed around the house doing odd chores, but found herself time and again looking out the closest window at what Anthony was doing. Now she had given up any pretext and was just openly watching him.

She was mesmerized by how his large frame moved and his big muscles bunched and flexed as he worked. The heat was on its way up and his shirt was already soaked with sweat and his skin shown with perspiration. The tingle she had felt earlier was back in full force and again she was embarrassed with herself at how inappropriate she was being.

The truth was, her husband had been gone for three weeks now and she was feeling the horniness intensely. That's not even mentioning that even when he was in town, he wasn't much of a lover. She was usually able to eventually finish what he started and she kept herself mostly satisfied. Staring at Anthony, such a perfect example of masculinity, was causing her to not think clearly. Her needs and his appearance where conspiring to make her irrational. She had to fight to remind herself that this boy was her oldest friend's son and her naughty thoughts about him were perverted and inappropriate regardless of him being of age.

Even though Angela had even been a beautiful woman in her high school and college days and considered to have an amazingly body, she never had the self-esteem to really end up with one of the "popular" boys and had, even she had to admit, settled for her husband Bill. She felt guilty when she thought of him that way. He was a wonderful provider, even if he was a bit controlling, it was just that when she saw someone like Anthony she couldn't help how turned on she got. Especially with how lackluster her married love life was.

Of course she wouldn't cheat on Bill in a million years and couldn't even dream of even walking up to a stranger that looked like Anthony to even start a conversation, even if she still looked better that than ninety percent of the women her age. She tended to avoid situations where such interactions could even occur, since as she got older she became more aware of how men really appreciated her looks. Having Anthony so close and practically in her home was very disconcerting and confusing. The way he made her feel when he looked at her made her light headed.

Angela was drawn from her reverie as Anthony got close to the window. The heat must have really started getting to him as he stopped the mower and peeled off his tank top. Angela gasped and lifted her hand to her mouth as his chest and abs were revealed. She could feel herself getting wet and her pulse began to race.

Images of different scenes of Anthony taking her flashed quickly through her mind and she knew she had to get control of herself soon. Maybe, just maybe, if she went upstairs and relieved herself with her trusty little helper she could get Anthony off of her mind and she wouldn't be feeling so bad about her husband being away and her acting so foolishly.

It suddenly occurred to her that she was being rude and should offer some refreshments to Anthony, especially on such a hot day and he was working so hard. She went to the kitchen to make some ice cold lemonade, thankful for at least some distraction. She would go "fix" her problem right after she made sure he was properly refreshed.

* * *

Anthony saw Angela waving to him from the front door and he shut down the lawn mower in order to hear her.

"Sorry to interrupt! Just thought you'd might like to take a break and have some lemonade in here while enjoying some air conditioning," she yelled to him.

"Sure thing, I'll be right in." He walked over to his shirt and bent to pick it up, but then remembered how Angela had checked him out at the door and how he had noticed her watching him from the windows and decided to see how she would react if he just came in shirtless. She had stepped into the house at this point, so he went over and walked through the front door. She was waiting for him in the kitchen and he saw how, as soon as she saw him walk into the room in only his shorts and shoes, she blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Ummm... here you go," she busied herself pouring him a large glass of lemonade, the ice cubes tinkled as they spilled into the glass. He walked over to stand close to her and take the drink. She made a series of furtive glances at his upper body, still slick with the sweat of work and stepped back from him, bouncing against the edge of the counter.

"Thanks so much Mrs. Simmons." Anthony lifted the glass to his lips, purposefully striking a pose like some juice or sports drink commercial, bending his back, lifting his glass high and his head back. He saw from the corner of his eye that Angela couldn't seem to keep from looking, sometimes looking away but quickly looking back. She had her arms folded in front of her almost defensively, but it also seemed to push her breasts together and upwards at him, He lowered the now empty glass and looked her up and down licking his lips. She was leaning back against the counter now with her legs crossed in front of her. "I know it's corny to say, but that was the best lemonade I have ever had."

"Oh stop it, it just seems that way because of the heat. I'm sure your mother makes it better." She smiled and blushed.

"Mrs. Simmons, I hope that it doesn't make you uncomfortable when I say this, but you look really beautiful today," Anthony said, giving her a once over again. He saw how her tight little shorts were up tight between her legs, framing her sex for his view.

"Umm, thank you Anthony...that's, uh sweet... I, ummm, have to get back to ....uh... what I was doing," she stammered over her words. She blushed even heavier as Anthony caught her suddenly looking right at the bulge in his tight shorts and then meeting his eyes. She looked mortified at being caught and immediately averted her glance. Anthony watched as she quickly moved for the door. "Drink as much as you like," she said over her shoulder. He watched her ass cheeks peeking out and bouncing underneath her sexy shorts and his bulge began to stir.

* * *

When Anthony had finished the last bit of yard work, he went inside to ask Angela about what needed to be done in the house. He searched the first floor of the house, found no sign of her and decided she must be upstairs. As he quietly climbed the steps he started to hear the faint, familiar sounds of female arousal. When he got to the top of the stairs he could see that at the end of the hall there was a door open a few inches. He quietly moved to the door and looked in.

There was Angela with a pillow under her hips, face down on another pillow. Her small little shorts and thong were down around her ankles and he could see her glistening sex pointed at him. She was working a small humming device up and down her slick lips and across her prominent clit. Angela was pushing her hips against her hand rhythmically while moaning.

Anthony quietly pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He immediately could smell her arousal and his cock seemed to almost jump to full hardness in an instant. Here was his mother's best friend fully engulfed in sexual arousal, working herself up to a release. He wasn't dumb, he knew from how the morning had went that her needs had been inflamed by him.

She wasn't the normal Alpha female he usually pursued nowadays. In fact, she was almost the opposite. During the whole time he was growing up he remembered her being submissive to practically everyone, especially her overbearing husband. Except for today, she typically didn't show off her body or act sexual in anyway. He had to wonder if her appearance was in subconscious anticipation of his visit. Now that he thought about it, he never had been alone with her, his mother was always nearby. He decided it was time to put Angela out of her misery and ease her pain of not having her husband around.

"Angela, what do you think you're doing?" he barked loudly. She froze for half an instant and then flipped over panic stricken.

"Oh my god! Anthony! You can't just come in here! Haven't you ever heard of knocking? Jesus!" She quickly slipped under the sheets, hiding her nakedness from him.

"You didn't answer my question... Just what do you think you were doing?" he said accusingly and his tone made her unable to meet his eyes. The silence following his question would have been complete save for the buzzing her little device made. It had fallen to the end of the bed in her rush to cover herself. Anthony saw her look at it and he could tell she wanted to grab it and shut it off, but it might reveal herself to him again.

"Anthony, please wait for me downstairs. I'll be there in a minute." She tried to sound in control but Anthony detected a bit of pleading in her voice. She glanced up for a moment and he could see her eyes catch on the fact that his own small shorts were barely covering the huge erection he was sporting from her wanton display.

"No, Mrs. Simmons, I think it's time for me to get a little payback for all the work I'm doing for you."

"What?" she looked up at him blankly, obviously clueless to what he was insinuating.

"What I mean is that you've got me all worked up by prancing your hot little ass around the house all morning, watching me work with your hungry eyes and now I come up here to find you working your pretty little pussy into a lather, it seems I have no choice but to get me some of what you've been advertising." Her eyes opened like saucers as he said the crude words. It was clear she never expected little Anthony to have this side to him. He reached down and grabbed the bed sheet and ripped it right out of her tightly gripped hands, off the bed and then threw it against the far wall. She placed her hands over her sex and crossed her legs.

"Anthony, no! Listen to yourself, this is outrageous. What are you going to do, rape me? I'm not cheating on my husband with my best friend's son, that's so inconceivable it's lunacy... it's crazy talk" She backed up against the headboard. "Think about it for a second, this will ruin both our families. I will go to the police if you don't leave right this instant!"

Anthony could hear that she was pleading with him more than ordering him as she intended, but he had no intention of stopping now. He reached down to his shorts and her eyes followed his hands. She just started to repeat the word "no" quietly over and over as he grabbed the waist band and pulled the shorts down slowly. He pulled the shorts tightly in front so that, as they pulled past his cock, it obscenely sprang free, bouncing a few times before holding position pointing high, straight and hard. Angela's no's were almost inaudible now, becoming whispers as she stared intently at his member.

"What do you think a prosecutor will say when they find out how you were presenting yourself to me when I walked in? Laying there moaning, thinking about me, putting your soaking pussy practically in my face, begging to be fucked? No Mrs. Simmons, I don't think the authorities will be very sympathetic at all and I know Mr. Simmons will be extremely unsympathetic when he finds out how you invited over some beefcake to fulfill his duties and then seduced him."

Anthony stepped up on the bed and walked slowly towards her, his head almost banging on the light fixture. She stared up at him, but did not move to escape. He stood in front of her, a leg on either side of her and placed his hands on his hips. His cock was a just a few inches from her face and she lowered her eyes from him towering over her to it as it lightly throbbed in her direction.

"Go ahead Mrs. Simmons, you know what to do." He could almost see the battle raging in her head.

"Anthony... if... if I just suck it, just this once, will you leave?" She offered in a small voice without looking at him, her eyes still locked on his cock. She felt torn, she knew even suggesting it was so very wrong and she should be trying to escape.

Anthony chuckled, "See, I don't think that will be an issue. Once you start sucking my cock, you'll feel much less eager for me to leave. I have a feeling you don't want me to leave right now as it is, do you?"

"No, I really do, I really want you to leave, and I can't do this to Bill." She looked up at him as she stammered the words out, a tear forming in one eye.

"Bill doesn't deserve you and doesn't deserve you to carry his name. A woman like you could really be something. But, thanks to his neglect, today you are going to be my slut, nothing more, nothing less." With that he thrust forward and bounced the head of his cock against her lips and she gasped both from the physical contact and his words. "Suck it Mrs. Simmons... suck a real cock for a change."

A tear rolled from her eye, but she leaned forward and tentatively placed her lips against warm smooth skin of his cock. Anthony felt his cock surge with her surrender, unable to fully believe that here was his mom's best friend, a woman who was practically his aunt, with her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. In fact, he now could feel her lips open and her tongue start to work against the head.

"Ever have those gorgeous lips on a cock this big Angela? She shook her head no without removing her lips. "Go slow, you'll get used to it." She slid more of his head into her mouth and he felt her tongue start to lap at the underside. "Why don't you touch yourself while you suck me? No need to be shy and we'll both enjoy it."

At first she didn't follow his suggestion, she just sat there rolling her tongue around the head of his thick cock in her mouth, but then she reached up and placed her hand around the meaty shaft. Once she had a grip of it, he felt her moan a bit through his cock. Then she uncrossed her legs and her other hand moved between them. Anthony smiled and started to move his hips, thrusting his cock a small amount into her mouth.

The hand between her legs sped up and he could hear the wetness of her sex over the occasional wet sound from her mouth on his prick. She seemed to be getting used to his girth in her mouth so he lengthened his stroke a bit. Her hand started to move on his shaft, caressing it slowly as he moved. She turned her head to the side allowing the head to pop free and she began to kiss and lick at the side of the shaft. He thrust forward allowing her lips to run the full length of his shaft as she moved her hand free to cup his balls lightly.

She stopped to breathily moan, "Oh god, I've never felt so hot before, sucking you is sending sparks right to my clitoris."

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
70 Followers