Alpha Gamma's Secret Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was beginning to lose control as she realized she was about to climax. Her hips bucked wildly of their own accord, trying to fit deeper into Lily, trying to bring the final stimulus to push her over the edge. Her cock throbbed and the veins in her head pulsed. She was grimacing and sweat dripped down her body. Her tits bounced up and down. She grabbed Lily's hips and ground her dick into Lily's ass, releasing a torrent of semen which didn't seem to end. As she did this, Lily reached her own orgasm. She pulled her cock out of her Rochelle's butt and shot her load on to Rochelle's back, where it slowly dribbled down into the big girl's asscrack. Rochelle had managed to work her hand until her stomach to masturbate as the beautiful, sexy Lily fucked her. Feeling the warm splash of jizz against her back, Rochelle jerked furiously until she spewed cum on to the carpet below her crotch.

Vanessa, however, was not ready to cum just yet. Holding on to Molly, she leaned back until she was sitting on the floor, Molly sitting on her lap, facing away from her. Molly bounced up and down, trying to get more of Vanessa's cock into her. The hot organ massaged her prostate and Molly felt a second orgasm coming. She began to jack herself off, feeling the cushions of Vanessa's breasts against her back. She spread her legs wide to allow Lily and Rochelle free access to her crotch. The two girls french kissed passionately with Molly's dick between their mouths. Molly blew her load, shooting semen over Lily and Rochelle's faces. They smiled and kissed, rubbing the salty goo together. Vanessa thrust deeply and Molly's ass was filled with a penetrating warmth that seemed to fill her up. She felt a tickle as the semen dribbled out as Vanessa removed her cock.

Molly collapsed in between Vanessa's legs, her head resting against Vanessa's breast. She closed her eyes and smiled happily, feeling the warmth of the other shemale's body. Lily and Rochelle once again had their arms and tongues wrapped together. Molly couldn't imagine a more blissful moment.

Suddenly, a voice called out from the crowd of nude transsexuals, "Pee on her! She likes it when you do that!" It was Gina. Vanessa looked down at Molly. Rochelle and Lily opened their eyes to peer at her. Molly could only nod.

Vanessa smiled. Lily grinned. The three upper-class girls stood up, leaving Molly lying on her back on the floor. She masturbated and rubbed her right boob with her free hand. Rochelle, Lily, and Vanessa formed a circle around her, cocks pointed at her body. After a moment, a stream of urine came from Lily's penis. She pissed on Molly's big tits first, then covered the rest of her torso before filling up Molly's mouth. Molly swallowed as much of the golden liquid as she could before the spray of Rochelle's piss landed on Molly's face. Hers was sweet and warm and Molly licked her lips as Rochelle pissed into her mouth. Finally, Vanessa began to urinate on Molly as well, aiming at her breasts as Lily had done. When it was over, Molly lay on the floor, covered in urine, the tangy taste filling her mouth. She smiled, closed her eyes, and sighed.

12