Alpha Male

Story Info
She pushes and pushes.
1.4k words
3.85
73.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times did she think He would explain it to her?

She kept "asking" or maybe she couldn't understand. He had finally reached the point He had been dreading.

Damn! He hated doing this. This was only the second time He had felt this for a woman. And the second time the woman, His woman, had pushed and pushed until He had no choice. Maybe she just didn't understand?

Never mind that, she had taken it to either/or.

Spotting the street number He was looking for He pulled into the condo lot, parked, got out and locked the door. He knew how unimpressive He appeared walking to the entrance. He couldn't care less what others thought, He knew what He was. Five foot seven inches tall, one hundred forty five pounds and slender His hair was dirty blonde. His eyes were the only thing betraying Him.

Alpha Male.

He chuckled thinking of it. Top dogs were supposed to be BIG. They were tall, heavily muscled and looked either overpoweringly masculine or scary and dangerous. He looked… like Casper Milquetoast. Yet the most prominent Alpha Males from the last century were small men, Hitler and Stalin.

Checking mailboxes He saw His party was on the top floor. "The penthouse?" He asked himself.

In the elevator He composed Himself. Emotion would be counter-productive. He couldn't have that.

The elevator opened to a single entry with a door opening to His left and another on the right. As He had guessed, there were only two apartments on the top floor. "Very elite!" He chuckled to Himself. He heard laughter and music coming from the door on His right. "That has to be the one," He told himself.

Not bothering to knock He opened the door and walked in. The rooms were large and sumptuously appointed. The décor was masculine. Colors were bright but "aristocratic" if there were such a thing. Chairs and sofas were dark leather, the paintings modern and the cabinets finished in bleached oak. A miasma of perfumes and alcoholic fumes clogged his nose. An underlying aroma of heated sex emanated from the bodies, male and female, trying to make connection in the room. The door to the outside patio stood open and cigarette stench drifted in, further polluting the air.

The crowd matched the décor. Cocktail dresses with skirts that had never covered a knee and necklines that varied from navel to throat. The larger the bust they were sewn to display, the lower they fell. Those rising to the throat were sans backs, allowing the wearers dance partners to enjoy naked skin under their hands. The men were casually dressed, slacks and sport shirts, some wearing jackets, no ties.

He was surprised at the small number of party goers. The last time He needed to fetch her the crowd had been larger. Looking around He spotted His woman talking to the individual who had captured her attention. Her petite, perfect form was almost dressed in red. Her dark hair swept up in an elegant style, displaying her slender neck which was adorned with the emerald choker He had given her on her last birthday.

Her companions hand lay possessively in the small of her naked back.

As He made his way to the couple standing next to the fireplace He saw the man's lips curl in amusement and scorn. He knew Boris had spotted Him. Just before He reached where they were standing the blonde giant bent down to whisper something in the woman's ear. Emily turned, spotting Him immediately. For a moment He saw compassion and sadness in her eyes, then she schooled them away.

As He approached she spoke to Him in a low voice, "I'm sorry you came. I can't go. Please believe me, I love you and always will. But Boris is something I must have, someone I can't leave alone. Don't make me choose, please."

"Last time you told me Boris would not let you make a decision, Emily. The impression was that whatever he said you would have to do."

"I am so sorry," she whispered. "It is true. I don't know what he has done to me but I can't tell him no."

The silence around the three was intense, yet beyond their little pocket the party went on undisturbed, unknowing. He looked around; no one seemed to be paying attention to them. He looked up at Boris, "She is my woman. Don't do this. I came to take her home."

In an amused, condescending tone Boris answered in his deep bass voice, "Sorry little man. I decided I want her. When I get tired of her I'll send her home."

He looked around again, no one was paying attention. Most of the guests had their backs to Him. Looking back at Boris He gauged an arms length separated the two of them. Pushing his hands into the pockets of His slacks He watched His opponent tense. He smiled, Boris worried that He had brought a weapon.

Wordlessly He turned to walk purposely to the hall leading to the bedroom. Silently the other two followed Him, Emily scared and worried, Boris strutting and condescending.

Pushing open the door to the master suite He stepped aside to allow the others to enter, shutting the door after them. This room was decorated in the same style as the living area. Guests' coats were lying on the bed.

"Emily. I told you, you are free to go at any time. You have chosen to humiliate me instead. If you had left it would have devastated me, instead you chose to humiliate me. I will not be humiliated. Your going with another man while ostensibly "belonging" to me is humiliating." He looked long into her eyes. "I will not be humiliated. The car is parked out front, go wait for me there."

Sniffing and looking up at him from under her eyelashes Emily whispered, "I can't go. He won't let me. I don't know why but I can't say no to him."

Looking down at the beige carpet He shuffled to where Boris was standing. As He walked He spoke softly, "I hoped it wouldn't come to this. I am sorry." He stopped an arms length away from Boris, looked up and fixed his gaze on the huge man standing before Him. Casually and so swiftly neither of the others saw how it happened His right leg flicked up, the sharp toe of His dress shoes extended.

Just before contact was made between Boris' legs He shifted His weight further to His left. When the toe made connection with Boris' crotch the big man it lifted him into the air. Well before the Boris could react in any way He shifted His weight onto His right leg. Even before Boris' hands could travel to cover his gonads His left leg flicked up. Again contact was made; again it lifted the huge man up off his feet.

He stepped back and away from Boris, ignoring the man as he collapsed on the carpet gagging and sucking for breath. Boris' hands were buried between his legs, his eyes had rolled back into his head. When his guests came later to search for him they wouldn't find a mark on him: Until someone pulled off his pants. He was sure Boris wouldn't be the one to do that. Any movement of his legs, his trousers would have him in agony.

Dispassionately he addressed the small woman standing before him. "Emily, I warned you. Come, we must leave." He spotted her coat lying on the bed, Picked it up and helped her into it. Then he handed His woman her purse.

Taking Emily by the elbow He ushered her out into the hall closing the door behind them. Wordlessly, careful not to make eye contact with the guests He escorted her to the elevator, then to their car. In the car He turned to her, speaking the first words since leaving Boris' bedroom. "This is the last time, Emily. You are a Submissive and I appreciate that. But I am your master. None other! There will be no other warning."

Starting the car he drove them to their apartment.

The next day they boarded a plane out of the country. Emily was subdued but a small smile was constantly appearing, then disappearing as she remembered how her Alpha Male cared for her. As the airliner rose into the air she knew she would never be tempted by others. This man was real, not a shadow of bone, muscle and bluster.