Alpha Male

Story Info
Old school male fantasies about accessible women
3.8k words
3.17
24.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost ready Honey?" My room-mate Christie calls from outside my bedroom door.

I pull the front of my top down a little to expose more of my pert creamy tits. My cherry nipples are clearly visible in my see-through top and flimsy bra. I touch up my lipstick a little and flick my red curls from my face.

"Coming babe," I call over my shoulder and picking up my handbag, I walk over and open the door.

Christie stands there, gorgeous as always, black curls cascading over her pale narrow shoulders. She's wearing a red midriff top and a tiny matching skirt. I can see the white curve of her tits and her big juicy nipples easily through the tiny garment. Something is weird though, kind of out of place.

"You're not wearing a bra you dirty little bitch!" I suddenly exclaim.

But she's quick. "Jesus Susie, no panties. You're such a slut!" I shiver and giggle at the feeling her cool tickling fingers leave on my pussy lips as she straightens, withdrawing her hand from beneath my own tiny skirt. She's smiling and her lashes flutter at me playfully. We're a couple of dirty sluts and we're proud of it.

We've left the house now and it's freezing outside, the middle of winter and our breaths steam. Our coats barely shield us from the icy wind and two sets of nipples are standing to attention by the time we arrive at Liquid.

We've been coming here for a few months now. It's a great club, you can always get laid. Tony is on the door tonight. God I'm in love with him. He's a huge guy, gorgeous massive arms and such a great voice!

I always look at his crotch when I see him, I can't help it, his dick is so easy to make out and I can barely stop myself drooling when I see the massive lump in his trousers. I've fantasised so much about him. God I'd love that equipment splitting my hot tight little womanhood.

"Hey Christie." Oh god, that voice!

"Hey handsome," I reply for her. He turns to me and his eyes make me so wet I'm worried it'll run down my thighs.

Stephen the freak appears from the shadows behind Tony, hair slicked back, permanently oily and that nasty little moustache making him look sleazy as ever. The guy gives us the creeps and Tony once told Christie he even gave him the creeps.

"Cover charge tonight ladies," I don't like the nasty smile on the little pervert's face. He actually has his hand in his pocket and I'm sure he's playing with himself behind the desk.

I can't believe what Christie does next. Lifting her top so her silky white tits fall out, red nipples still hard she says, "How about covering these for a charge Stephen?" She flutters her eyelashes like a hooker.

Oh my god, the disgusting little weasel reaches over to fondle them and she doesn't even stop him. Tony's embarrassed, I can tell. He's such a sweetheart.

There's never a cover-charge here, they need all the girls they can get. Stephen was just being an asshole. I blow a kiss to Tony as we go in after checking our coats. Stephen the asshole blows one back. Dick.

Jesus there are some hunks here tonight! After a few drinks I get dancing with this awesome blonde guy. I can feel his muscles under his clothes as I mash my horny little body against him. His cock's hard and I want to take him into the ladies' and suck it for him -- just a taster before I take him home and fuck him -- but he won't even let me put my hands down his pants.

"Jesus I'm so fuckin' wet baby. Are you gonna dance and kiss me and talk about your stupid job or stick that fat cock in me?" I fondle it through his trousers and I can feel it twitch.

He looks a little shy and mutters something about getting to know each other so I ditch him and go back to the bar. I want a fuck not a family.

"You could've had me tonight you jerk," I shout in his ear as I take my hands away from him. "Your cock could've been squirting in my tight little cunt if you hadn't've been such a boring shit. What do you think about that jerk?" The idiot acts all confused.

A few hours go by and oh shit it's a crisis! Christie has kissed three guys and I've kissed four. She made a guy cum in his pants on the dance floor but then he'd lost his nerve and left. I can't believe it, I haven't felt the bare flesh of a single cock the whole night and I'm drunk and horny as hell. Fantasies of Tony, spreading me wide and possessing me swim across my vision.

Oh god I need sex and there isn't a guy in sight! I know Christie feels the same way, I can see the desperation in her eyes as we sit forlornly on some cushions in a corner. The club is starting to empty.

Christie gets really wet when she's frustrated like this. She holds a soaking hand up to my face and I smell her cunt juice. "That's just from my thigh." She's frustrated alright.

Suddenly these guys appear, one with a tray of drinks. They sit with us. One of them, a massive dark shape, starts talking to Christie and I vaguely recognise him but it's dark and I can't make out his face. The smaller one offers me a drink and I take it. Water! It's a relief actually, I've drunk so much I might be ill.

Now he's talking to me, I recognise him too and he somehow knows my name. "Rough night huh?"

"Oh you wouldn't believe it!" I hear myself giggle. "I need sex something bad!" I can't control myself, I think I've got myself into such a state I'd fuck anyone.

I know that face, I'm sure of it but everything is spinning and for a while, it all starts seeming like a bunch of scenes from a movie. My body's wrapped around him and his stubble grinds into my face as he sticks his tongue down my throat. I can feel his stiff cock in his pants and my cunt's really wet.

More water. More kissing, his fingers are in me and I'm nearly cumming. Christie is sucking face with the big guy, a huge dark shape on the cushions next to me, I see her through the corner of my eye. For a split second, in the strobe, I see right up her skirt and there are fingers pushing her panties aside and penetrating her. The other familiar stranger's fingers are still inside me but he can't quite make me cum. I feel for his cock but I'm still drunk and my fingers won't work properly. I guess it's lucky as if I had my way he'd fuck me right there on the cushions.

Finally the mist clears and we're walking home through the cold, coats wrapped around us, nipples hard, still horny as hell. Christie is mashing herself against Tony and ... Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus Christ! Fuck!

Stephen the freak has his arm around me! Stephen! For a minute I panic but it only makes me hornier. I feel juice running down my inner thigh and I look over at Tony longingly. Christie is all over him as they walk and I'm a little jealous but he's just being cool and holding her up whenever she trips. He looks back at me. I can't see his face but I know he's smiling at me and I know it's me he really wants.

I let Stephen the freak feel the side of my breast under my arm as we walk. "Jesus is that the best you can do?" It just came out! I didn't mean to say it! The hand stops fondling and his arm drops to my waist. Loser.

We're home now and Christie is offering them drinks. I take our coats and hang them up and I can feel eyes on my back. I look around and catch the freak staring at my ass in my tight little skirt. I don't care, I have a plan.

"You wanna see our house?" Christie says to Tony unsubtly and she's pouting like the little whore she is. He nods and smiles and she takes him by the hand and leads him from our kitchen. I let the freak kiss me on the lips once they've gone and my mind wonders as he ineptly squeezes my ass. I see Tony and Christie's drinks left untouched by the sink.

I disentangle myself from the loser and walk into the lounge. "Come on then." I say irritatedly, over here by the sofa. I knew he'd follow me like the desperate fuck he is.

"God you're so beautiful Susie!" He wheezes, his hands all over my tits. He's trying to kiss me but I'm sick of his moustache. We're on the sofa now.

"Hurry up Stephen, Jesus! Hurry up!" I half push him away so he's sitting up, bent over me looking like a chastised puppy. He starts to say something but I expertly undo his belt and unzip him and that shuts him up.

His jeans are down and I can see his penis in his boxer shorts. It's an OK size I guess. I have a suspicion. "Wow Stephen!" I can't believe it! He's actually buys it! "God it's huge honey! Oh Jesus, give me some of that!" I fondle his balls through his underwear and stroke up and down his hard shaft, teasing the glans with the tips of my fingers.

"Oh Jesus Susie! Oh god! Oh!" He squeaks away at me and I smile as my prediction comes true and there's a twitching explosion in his boxers.

I milk him down, squeezing the sides of his cock while adeptly keeping my fingers dry, not touching a single drop of the cum soaking through the thin fabric stuck to the end of his penis. "That is such a big load!" The moron laps it up which is more than I care to do with his cum.

"Oh Susie, that was so great, nobody's ever made me cum like that." Jerk.

"Oh Stephen, you were so hard!" I can't think of anything else to say. I'm sitting on the sofa with my legs spread and my clothes still on, still desperate for some kind of action and visions of what's happening in Christie's room are swimming through my head.

He's looking down my skirt. I guess he's getting off over the little red strip of pussy-hair I keep unshaven above my full pink cunt lips. Most guys do.

I feel kind of awkward and avoid his eyes but thankfully he's asking me where the bathroom his. I waive him back in the direction of the kitchen and he goes. I guess he's off to clean up his act.

I tiptoe into the hall and head for Christie's door. It's slightly ajar and I just can't stop myself. I peak through the crack and get a clear view of Christie's bed. She's naked and lying on her back, her ass on the edge of the bed and her skinny legs spread wide. Her body's beautiful, creamy and firm and her hair's spread out around her head. Her fingers are pinching her hard red nipples and cupping her tits.

"Give me your cock baby. Please give me your cock, Oh god, fuck me! Fill my pussy baby!" I can just hear the dirty little bitch's begging moans intermingled with sucking slurping sounds through the door crack.

Her crotch is obscured by Tony's hulking form, kneeling in front of her. He's naked too. His body's just like I imagined, shiny, black and rippling with massive muscles. Every now and again, he bends his shaven head toward her crotch and I glimpse her bare pussy between her legs as he laps up her oozing juices. His fingers are buried in her cunt and she's moaning and moaning for him to fuck her. I don't blame her, right now I'd give anything to have his cock stuffed in any of my dirty little holes.

I watch as Tony slowly and deliberately fingers and eats my room mate's soft smooth cunt, teasing her, making her beg him for sex. My fingers have strayed to my own pussy and I quietly unhitch my skirt and let it fall softly to the carpet. My slit is soaking and I can smell my own juice.

I stroke my clitty and watch them. Tony shifts a little to get comfortable and I catch a quick eye full of his massive black cock. It's hard and sticking almost straight up, it's nearly as thick as my arm and I want it in my nasty little fuck hole so badly. Christie is in a frenzy, she's wailing and begging to be fucked and her body is heaving on the bed as he relentlessly fingers and licks her.

I don't care about anything any more, I'm so horny and I can't contain myself. They both look up in surprise as the door flies open and I rush in, naked from the waste down.

I'm on Tony in a few steps, I push him backwards and he's taken by surprise. I jump on him and grab his dick, grinding it into my sodden little red muff, moistening it up before I ram it into my pink little sex orifice. "Oh Tony, you're so big!" My voice is barely audible, it's so high and I'm gasping at the pain and pleasure.

"Oh god, it's so wide, oh fuck!" I grind my pelvis down on to him and pushing his enormous prick up into me. I can feel myself stretching but I want to take him all in. I don't want to disappoint him, I know he's been waiting for this as long as I have. I force myself down his huge shaft, panting with the exertion, my cunt-hole stretching as he fills me with his cock.

"Oh my god! Oh Jesus Tony! I'm...Oh fuck!" I hope he doesn't think I've peed myself as my squirt soaks us both between the legs but he doesn't mind. He's taking matters in hand now. I'm sitting on his cock and he starts to thrust, his gigantic arms coming up, his gorgeous warm fingers peeling off my top and bra then rolling my nipples and squeezing them, sending ripples of pleasure through my entire body.

He's drilling into me now, his tree-trunk cock splitting me open wider and wider. It hurts but it feels so fantastic. Little lightening bolts of pleasure shoot up my body from my cunt as it throbs around his penis getting wetter and wetter. There's a roaring in my ears and I don't know if his fingers are on my nipples any more or if the warm thrills I can feel racing through them into my breasts are just happening by themselves. I beg him to pinch and squeeze them harder but my body is wracked with pleasure and I can hardly even tell where it's coming from any more.

I feel his big balls slapping wetly on my perineum and asshole as he brutally shafts me. His fat glans is digging a brand new course of pleasure inside my cunt. I can feel him swelling, hardening even more in me and I go crazy, falling over on top of him and licking and biting his gorgeous chest, shoving my pelvis against his crotch as he fucks me, piston-like.

"Oh fuck I love you Tony, I'm cumming! Fuck me harder honey! Oh my god! It's so sore baby but don't stop!" I don't care about my wails and whimpers, waves of pleasure are engulfing my body and I tip over the edge, screaming as my orgasm rocks me and makes my vagina clench his dick which finally bursts inside me, filling me with a huge hot load that my cervix eagerly drinks until my orgasm subsides. I'm vaguely aware of his fantastic deep growls and moans as he pumps his cream into my gorgeously violated little fuck-mound.

I lie on him moaning for a while, my head on his chest and his cock pulsing, squeezing the last of his semen into my pussy and gradually starting to soften. My tits are beautifully sore and my cunt lips are stretched exquisitely with him still inside me.

When I finally lift my head and look around, Christie is smiling at me. "We wondered when you'd be in," she grins. She's still on the bed, propped up on one elbow while her other hand lazily rubs her clitty. I guess it's been a good show for her.

"Oh fuck!" I say suddenly. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

"What's' the matter honey?" Oh god! That beautiful voice!

"Hang on," I say in irritation. "I'll be right back." I get off Tony abruptly, his cum mixed with juice from my cunt streaming down my thigh, the feel of the cooling sticky mess oozing out of me sending tingles of pleasure up my spine. I walk back to the lounge trying to work out what to do about the jerk.

Stephen is on the sofa and he's got his boxers off. His cock's hard and it looks like he's been jerking himself off waiting for me. I can't believe he didn't hear me with his friend.

"Susie, wow!" He's startled to see my naked body, my tits and pussy exposed for all to see and he grabs me, surprising me a little, and pulls me to the sofa burying his head between my legs. This is more like it, I'm a little excited.

"Oh Stephen!" I manage to enthuse but he doesn't really know what he's doing and my excitement fades. I let him eat me out for a while, moaning a couple more times to keep him happy figuring if he wants to eat his friend's cum that's fine by me.

Just as I thought, he doesn't last long licking my pussy and he's up in front of me getting ready with his erection, pathetic, pale and pink compared to Tony's gorgeous massive dick. He rubs it on my crotch and tries to enter me but I tense up my cunt so he can't penetrate it and I grab his shaft and and start rubbing his little hard glans against my clitty and labia, making sure to cover it in plenty of Tony's wonderful load. I'm still horny and it feels kind of good rubbing the turgid flesh against my wet genitalia so I keep doing it for a while.

"Susie! Oh Susie! Please let me fuck you baby, I'm gonna..." I quickly pull his cock forward up my body a little as he starts spitting his baby load. It lands safely on my belly and I hastily pull my hands away from his dick, letting him finish himself off. He milks himself dry then starts finger fucking me. I don't really get what he thinks he's doing but it's not doing any harm so I leave him to it and take a tissue from the little stand by the sofa and wipe up his inconsiderate little mess.

I have to hand it to him, he's fast. His cock's hard again in a minute or so and I let him turn me over, "Oh Susie, Susie, you're so beautiful! You've got such a gorgeous ass!" I almost laugh at his childish whining but manage to make it sound like a moan.

He tries to fuck my ass. He's pushing his little dick against my tight little hole. I tease him and let him get the tip of it in but then I clench up, forcing him back out of me again. He keeps trying and I don't stop him, I think I know what's going to happen. Sure enough, in what seems like seconds, the little fuck is moaning my name and spitting yet another watery load on to my asshole and butt cheeks. I can feel the lukewarm fluid running down my ass-crack and over my cunt. I can tell he's just standing there like an idiot once he's done and I sigh and take another tissue and wipe up after him.

I can't be bothered with this any more. We're sitting again and he tries to kiss me but I have other things on my mind and I stop him and tell him I need to sleep and maybe he should go. He's so pathetic he doesn't even try to argue. I stand and wait expectantly while he awkwardly dresses.

"Sure honey," I smile at his request to see me again sometime. "I'll see you at Liquid sometime I guess." I let him kiss me goodbye then smiling, I close the door behind him, my nipples erect from the cold that's blown in. I guarantee the little shit will be lying to all his friends about how hard he fucked me but that's ok, I'll be telling them all about how fast he came!

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, washing the freak's cum completely off me then eagerly head back to Christie's room.

They've been waiting for me. Tony's dick is hard again, she's been licking it for him. Christie and I make him lay on the bed and lick and suck him, taking turns at licking his balls and swallowing as much of his wonderful hard cock as we can get into our slutty little mouths.

I want so badly to help him cum, to give him pleasure. I take his fat glans in my mouth while Christie sucks and licks his beautiful black balls and rims his asshole, occasionally sticking her tongue deep inside it. I put his hands on the back of my head and encourage him to fuck my face. He forces my mouth down his shaft. I gag and choke but I make him keep fucking me in the mouth until his big pelvis heaves up and I hear those gorgeous moans again and taste his salty load.

We take turns on Tony for the rest of the night. He cums so many times, in our mouths, in our bitchy little cunts and on our bodies. By the morning, my pussy is stretched and painful and I think my breasts and nipples are going to hurt for days after all the pinching, sucking and biting. We fall asleep on Christie's bed and all I can think of as I drift off is fucking him again when I wake up.