Alpha Matings

Story Info
How knew writing a dissertation could be such fun?
2k words
4.48
24.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,497 Followers

You've just finished another of your early morning runs. When you left I was curled up on the sofa with the laptop and that damned cup of hot, black coffee again. You thought I'd still be typing away when you get home.

But as you head off to the showers you don't see me and wonder what mischief I'm up to now. When you pass the bedroom you notice that I've curled back up around your pillow, wearing nothing but your t-shirt from last night. Which do you decide...shower or slip into bed next to me? Want to guess which gets my vote? It goes something like this.

You strip off the sweaty shirt and shorts and lift the duvet. You notice that the shirt has ridden up just enough to bare the curve of my ass. You chuckle when you notice that there are still faint pink hand prints from last night.

You climb in next to me and wrap your hard body around mine. "Who said you could go back to bed, lazy bones?" you tease into my ear as your hand slips beneath the edge of the shirt and moves up to caress the underside of my breast.

I purr like a kitten and move back into your embrace. "Somebody kept me up half the night," I pretend to complain. But the way my hips brush in slow circles against you tells the truth.

You brush my hair back from my neck and your lips move across the pounding pulse there. "You should not have worn that damned black leather thing if you expected to get any sleep," your teasing takes a different turn as your fingers flick across my hard nipples.

I arch into your caress. My purrs turn into moans as I move against you. But you are in a playful mood again and decide to toy a bit more before giving me what I want. What we both need.

Your lips tug harder on my neck. We both know that it'll leave a mark and I won't be putting my hair up in a ponytail for a few days. But like the other marks that litter both our bodies it is just another reminder of how well our bodies fit together as well as the scars upon our souls that make us see beyond the trivial and seek the truths. The strong solid basis upon which we have grown closer over time. Partners and equals in ways that the world does not comprehend.

My hips move back more rubbing against your hard cock, pleading for you and it to take me over the edge of this cliff that you have me dangling upon. But my whimpers, pleas and seductions do not move you. Mastering my body is the only thing on your mind as you suck harder, your fingers pinching at my nipple. Your hips move against the round, soft curve of my ass imitating the act that I crave but denying me the full satisfaction your touch makes me yearn for.

"Please, Jay," I whimper.

A stinging blow to my bottom is your answer as your fingers slid slowly into my wet cunt. "Such a naughty girl," you whisper against my ear.

I arch back against your hand, drawing your fingers deeper inside my body until you find that magic spot. You tease it for a long moment, keeping me right on the edge before you withdraw your fingers. You hold them in front of me, "Tut, tut, such a dirty little whore. Look at all that come you got on my fingers." You rub your hard cock against my ass, "Wherever did so much jizz come from?" you tease.

I smile as I rub my ass in circles against you, "There was this guy last night. He kept me up half the night fucking me."

You put on the most shocked expression you can manage without laughing, "And you let him actually come inside of you? Isn't that dangerous? What about disease?" Your eyes go wider as you bite back laughter, "What if he knocked you up? You'd need up the size of a beach ball as much of this stuff as he put in there."

I giggle at your words and the funny faces you are making. "We were working on his dissertation for so long. It got him hot and horny."

You pull and equally silly frowny face, "A dissertation makes someone horny? What a freak?"

"Oh, this one was good. It was on the mating practices of wolves," I tease.

"Oh really? And what is so great about the way wolves do it?"

I take up your challenge, "Well, like us weak humans, they actually snuggle and sort of even kiss by rubbing their noses and snouts together."

You tilt my head a bit and slowly rub your nose back and forth against mine, "Yeah, not feeling it. Got to be more than that."

"The male scents the female to see if she is ready for..." I draw out the words, leaving them hanging in the air.

"You mean he actually gets down there and smells her dirty bits?" You practically laugh. "Whatever will the poor male do to get a simple piece of ass? Oh, well then, show me."

I roll over on to my tummy and lift my ass high in the air. I keep my head down with my arms stretched out on the bed in front of me. I feel the shifted of the bed and rustling of the sheets and hold perfectly still. Then I feel your hot breath blow across my wet cunt. My moans join with yours in a symphony as I hear the deep inhalation.

"Hell, yeah, that is most definitely one ripe cunt," you tease.

I chuckle, "Are you sure? I mean the wolf would usually lick it. Just to be sure, of course."

"Lick it? Are you crazy? What a nasty thing to do?"

"Well, this is breeding season. The fate of the whole pack rests upon the successful matings of the alpha pair. Some sacrifices do have to be made."

"All for a piece of tail. Poor bastard," you moan against my wet hole.

I feel your tongue flickering against my throbbing clit. I whimper and move closer as you begin to lick at it, capturing it between your teeth as you tease and torture it. I groan as you release it, but you are not finished toying with me as you lick slowly from the hard nub all the way back to my nether regions. You swirl you tongue around that hole for a long moment. Before I feel a single finger slipping inside it.

"Now that is one tight piece of tail. It might actually be worth all this scenting shit."

"Except fucking the female there won't get the pups that we need for the continuation of the species," I reply.

"Damn, where is all the fun in this breeding shit then?"

"Try that other hole. The one you went right past. See what you think of that one," I cajole.

Your finger slips a bit deeper into my ass before withdrawing. "If you insist, but I thought the Alpha male was the dominant one?"

I shake my ass, rubbing it against your face as you make your way slowly back towards my dripping wet pussy. "Not during mating, dear. During breeding season, it's the Alpha female that takes over...the whole pack. She makes all the decisions and the whole pack serves her."

"Damn, I think I might be tempted to let the whole fucking species die out if I have to serve some pregnant bitch all that long," you joke as you lick back and forth across my wet hole. Your tongue invades it as you actually lick the walls and tongue fucks me.

I come up on my forearms with a loud groan as you withdraw your tongue from its explorations, "That is most definitely one ripe and ready cunt," you pronounce.

"Then fuck it, asshole," I demanded.

Your hand laces through my hair and your jerk my head back, baring my shoulders and neck for you. I scream out as your teeth sink deep into the sweet spot where my shoulders met my neck. I flinch. You might have actually broken the skin this time, I fear. "I also remember that the true Alpha male only lets his bitch get so far with her uppity shit," you roar as I feel your throbbing hard cock brush back and forth against my wet slit.

I whimper louder as I move back against you, trying with all my might to draw you inside me. But you continue to tease and torment me. I am mindless on the verge but unable to get enough stimulation to actually push me over the edge to the powerful orgasm that I have been craving since before you came in. "Please," I beg.

"Please what? You horny little bitch," you growl against my shoulders as you nibble harder. "Tell me exactly what you want. How you want the strong Alpha to dominate and breed your fertile cunt. Beg me to fuck you and impregnate you with my superior seed, you needy little bitch in heat."

Each dirty word bore into my brain setting it afire, releasing something truly primal inside of me. The vivid picture you drew with those words matched perfectly with those feelings. I gave into that primitive nature as I moved against you.

"Fuck me with that massive cock. Take me like I am your fertile bitch in heat. Breed me like the fate of our species depended upon it. Damn it, Jay, fuck me," I scream.

Your finger nail rake down my spine, I know they will leave red welts but I don't care. "You forgot something sweetheart," you tease as you continue to hump against my slit denying me the penetration I crave.

"Holy fuck, what could I have possibly forgotten, you dirty minded little fucker?" I demanded as I arch back trying to take what you are denying me. I sigh as I feel just the head of your cock rub against my slick and open hole.

"Not yet, sweetie," you tease as you slip out of me.

"Damn it, Jay. Quit playing," I plead. "Whatever it is just fucking tell me."

Your other hands slips from where it was resting on my hip around to cradle my belly. Your little finger actually brushing against my still throbbing clitoris. "The most important thing of all, sweetheart. You forgot to ask for my baby," you whisper softly at my ear.

My heart stutters in my chest. That might have been the most erotic thing you ever said to me. I feel my whole body tense. The reality of what we are doing settles upon me as never before. I slip further into that primal mindset. We are those Alphas. The fate of our pack, our family, rests upon us. Future generations in our hands.

"Please, Jay," I beg as I move back once more. "Give me your baby."

You tug hard upon my hair once more as your teeth return to that same spot. You bite down even harder and I cry out as your steel hard cock breeches me. There is pain. Lots of pain. But the pleasure is more intense as I feel my body spiraling out of itself.

You pound into me hard. Minutes. Hours? Days? I am not sure. I do not need to count the orgasms. It is not possible. It is all one massive, long orgasm as you use and breed me like the animals we truly are. You billow as you bury yourself deeper inside of me than you ever have been. Then you hold perfectly still as I feel your seed filling me up.

I collapse forward onto the bed and you land on top of me. "I am sure glad that I choose an interesting subject for my dissertation. Not something silly like Shakespeare," you take a small dig at me as you kiss the side of my face.

"Yeah, well, he was one kinky bastard I'll have you know. And even if this works, we still have my dissertation in a couple of years," I kiss your nose and wink. "And I always wanted at least two kids so I am sure I can come up with something kinky for us to role play then too."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,497 Followers